Friday, August 6, 2021

Murder and Death of nature. Murder and rape of a probable Europ-a terrorist "gang stalking" fascist Nazi tourist at the Ao Yon Waterfall tourist site.

 Swiss tourist dead, believed raped and murdered at the Ao Yon Waterfall, Phuket.


AO YON WATERFALL, PHUKET. 




Ao Yon Waterfall near the Panwa (beautiful) coastline area of the Southern tip of Phuket. I have never attempted to walk alone through this scenic waterfall area alone. I thought to myself upon parking in the desolate location with the tiny pathway that even for a pair to walk through this butterfly laden, glistening pathway next to this waterfall may be perilous due to thieves, attackers or worse. I have often stopped at the waterfall banks where there is a tiny road block with the pathway behind it, not even daring to get off my motorbike for fear of being ambushed. I also left a cat whose spine had been crushed and it's body laden with feline leukemia by the Europigape terrorists just across the little embankment on the other side--so this is a place of death for me, although exquisite upon first reflection on it's beauty. Now I see that my initial fears were absolutely correct. A woman was found raped and murdered in this very isolated but scenic spot

Another travesty of that area is that the formerly pristine location, with water herons and water buffalo grazing and happily living the sweet life in that last remaining pristine bit of land in Phuket, are now being shoveled off into their own version of expansionist murder by the developers as cement and more worthless ecosystem destroyer buildings have been planted while killing off the animals and the natural-based survival ecosystems of that area. I stopped going there a long time ago also due to being followed by groups of Thai terrorists on motorbikes along with the inhabitants of that area coming out on their porches to make stalking trigger gestures--also ominous and the minions fully indoctrinated into the death culture of the Europigape and otherwise Europigape-controlled minions who follow in the creed of their profit off the death of the planet, the misery that they feed off energetically and the goods of the planet that they plunder and bring to ruin and death.

---------------------
# Yes, after my most beautiful cat "daughter" child friend and last family member was stolen because I screamed "NO" to being raped by Johnny Depp who teleported me with his girlfriend/wife for over 2 years with his daughter joining in spitting and hitting at me (then promoted by the Europigape Nazi franchise organization into movie roles her entire career spawned out of the rape and violence inflicted upon me which they are still clinging to as a form of promotion--too bad that me writing about it will further enhance their career instead of them being demoted and castigated much less arrested for this heinous Nazi criminal crime and fascist Mafia conspiracy of endless torture and violence heaped upon me for over a decade and much longer). My attempts to form a bond with the starving local cats was met by Europigapes who rented rooms next to mine in this single, flat one-story building in this resort then commenced in killing a mother cat and the two kittens were mutilated and the last one I retained, and loved, was slashed in his throat with leukemia and then his spine broken as he was put in front of my room for me to struggle to help him and then attacked while fighting to have him euthanized, as Thai children flocked to the little vet clinic windows of the cubicle where my cat was dying--I was followed by trucks with painted splash-guard flaps with pictures of Brad Pitt who had this ordered upon this cat after I said "NO" to being raped and exploited by him. That was in something like 2015-2016. He teleported me again last night with the Germanic prick scumbag greasy rapist who wants to imprison me into a sex trafficking type of violent prostituted sex slave status in Germany for his friends to gang rape, with threats of dismemberment and etc from this greasy pig rat subhuman who feigns having compassionate romanticized loving musical abilities (which he emulates from the classical musician Jews who actually or so I believe have those qualities which this performing pig ape only imitates but it's just a pornographic display of his greed and selfish narcissism for fame and money and power. But, they are still attacking me.

I placed this very murdered cat in this waterfall area of Ao Yon after sobbing and sobbing as the vets were so abusive but put this cat to "sleep"--driving it in a white plastic bag to that waterfall area--that exact spot--under a tree and on the other side of the streaming water area--I have not gone into that space ever since not just out of trepidation of what attacks could occur in such an isolated spot with me as a virtual constant target of violence and under contractual assassination and Nazi Holocaust targeting but---I just can't even drive to that spot any longer. And I write this now as a remembrance to the beautiful cat who was so strong and healthy and innocent. I suspect that the Swiss woman may very likely have been a terrorist attacking me for her own racially-based reasons or if not a white Nazi supremacist then for inclusion into the Nazi sphere spanning the globe--so I have no remorse for her except that her murder in that area has confirmed my initial suspicions. I want to add that while I was trying to salvage this cat there were white Nazi Europigapes giggle, making triggering gestures with the usual ratio of 10 Thais surrounding each single Europigape Nazi--they appeared gratified that this murder had occurred to this cat and it was happening to me. I am still hoping that someone will have my cat La Moux (pictured above as my avatar for this Facebook page) returned to me alive asap as she is dying from depression and I actually had her microchipped--the vet who did this is at the Chalong vet clinic next to the Tesco shopping mall area--(near the Chalong Buddhist Temple). If her name is La Moux--please will someone help me to locate her and then have her returned alive please--she is so old, over 20 years and Trump has stolen her in order to terrorize and force this most sick agenda of forcing a "baby" out of me by some rapist Nazi abuser racist hateful murdering bigot with his female companion --they are "all the same" it doesn't even matter what famous names they have.

-----------------------------


COPIED VERBATIM FROM MY FACEBOOK COMMENTARY SECTIONS TO THE POST ABOVE

It's more like a trickle of water from a very small stream, next to the trail where this Swiss woman walking along it's banks was murdered. The stream of water pouring over some rocks but okay--for tourist purposes it's designated as a tourist attraction "Waterfall". /www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXZ9NmkJDTw&t=50s&ab_channel=JohnJames,

/www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXZ9NmkJDTw&t=50s&ab_channel=JohnJames

---------------------

This page is now hacked so badly that the link for the Ao Yon waterfall is not appearing as the video--only the URL is shown. I tried to post the link twice and the problem persists. This goes along with the problems of the functions from Facebook being blocked as I reported regarding trying to report the Shanti Lodge post on the Phuket Ladies group that appeared and I could not remove it earlier today when I first logged-in, which promoted this long response about how Bernie Sanders said sarcastically when he took jumped into the fascist and Nazi mafia crowd in attacking me during teleportation that he was going to close them down immeidately--but instead ensured that they were promoted for what was an apparent anti-Semitic attack that he, like all the minority minions and so many of the Jewish men who proliferate where there is the "success" crowd all have blonde, Nazi fascist and racist wives. You can include Harvey Weinstein into this Jewish slave category as his blonde, Nazi pig ape Europigape wife left him immediately to try to absolve her of any blame, plus a hefty amount of his money in the alimony settlement. Although this last addition is a bit of a digression it all ties in together, since this terrorist fascist Nazi group is really one and the same computer programmed bot performing hate actions aimed at me, one after the next without any bleep or glitch in the system. It ties into the destruction of nature and of course in my inability to care about a Europigape being murdered as they would probably try to slowly assassinate me, because years of living here I know this to be to be the case nearly 100% of the time. It sounds like a gross over-generalization or perhaps "paranoid"? Unfortunately it is all too correct and accurate in statistical probability.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cali-Whore-nia a WIPE-OUT. Sleaze, corruption malfeasance and slime nazi overtake. The beaches are ruined now where the beach boys formerly hailed the clean, surf and sun lifestyle but they welcomed in the Manson Family with drugs, prostitution sex trafficking and murder/rape and racism (Manson family were Nazis in affiliation, like "hippie" former appearnce of elon muck that slime dirty nazi fu88ck. And I have as usual today the former governor of that state of decapitation of deterioration ugly dirty arnold shit-termini88er with his stupid, murder death energy black magick scum goons the Mexican Cali cartel of drugs, sex trafficking murder rape and occult black death hate energy--poured on me as the surrogates for ugly shit slime arnold and his filthy depp screeching rat who conforms to the "beauty" standards of square-jawed dirty greasy nazi plastic surgery conformity. //Dirty lying current governor has had me raped by the white male trash circuit of celebrity for years by now, with dirty house former speaker dirty pig-lousy nancy---also a california representative with her acquired multi-million dollar mansion in San Francisco, coming up in the Nazi hierarchy by "playing the Demo-rat game" of slurring out "The American People!" and "Democracy" along with the chanting of the white trash rat female partners who shout out "Women" like dirty rat hillary and her nazi demo-rat cartel with filth like pig-lousy and then amy klubuchar and a host of celebrities to match. California is sinking. A pair of men associated with muck and rump have bought out the cartel of h-wood to consolidate nazi take-over.l They are part "jewish" and fully aligned with the nazi cartel. In the past year the violence aimed at me has been nothing short of murder on a daily basis and the negotiations for their overtake began..exactly when this uptick in violence began when rump ordered his friends to destroy what has already been desroyed anyway by the filth stupidity of ugly not-artistic dumb and violent incompetent ugly sick arnold and his filth gangs. //More awards of celebrity shit aligned with nazis who have viciously assaulted me but like all the white trash (and I forgot to say, the former house rep adam schiff came to stick his penis out at me naked while I had just been screaming and urging him to stop this violence against me. Sticking his face up in pig sniffing the air nazi posture which minorities make sure to emulate with grandiose performative flourish, he stood next to fully complicit schumer for the intro to the "do nothing" cartel of putting rump and musk into destroying not merely my life as has been the instructions trickled down to the stpuid apes who have law degrees who obtain brown skinned thug scum like this shit from this tv show who are dirty ugly sick and stupid fucks but the same level as all the politicians who operate as partners with ugly dirty stupid sick arnold shittrash nigger and his brood of dirty slime infesting america out of euro-hate land and all the americans fully committed to obtaining every nazi nod for their ostentatious display of fascist murderous violence--towards me, as "symbol" of all they "hate" as this ugly pig scum arnold is having his brown skinned dumb ugly slime minority slave plantation system threaten me violently for every post I write and every thought any self-compliment always pushing me into their box of trying to state that I am ugly stupid a bitch nothing a whore and they can rape fuck steal and I have no human right to defend myself--amplified by the shit government under pig lousy dirty penins-sticking at me ugly dirty newsom a scum complete and also hormonally high off having me raped and beaten in his presence as he gets gets gets nazi nods and millions of dollars for his presidential campaign. All the white nazi trash "boys" who "used to be republican and are now democrat 'leaders' in the media like dirty morning hoe joe and tim scott and the former demo-rats like lawrence o'donnell, now upset that his hero jfk is being blasted b y trump but could not assign any threat of trump when he brought a gun to threaten me with years ago to prove how "worthy" he is to continue to be a conrolled opposition nazi fully supporting trump and fascist nazi overtake of america. All hating me as "minority women" not being abused raped and tortured. //The mtv awards replete with the trash women who have had me beaten poisoned raped and mutilated like paris shit-ton hill-ton of shit who has flourished from years of participating in this violenced on me--had my ssi disability cut off and has the black scum of whorewood like chuck d of public enemy violently assualting me to "defend" that ugly sick plastic coated piece of rancid shit for my response of joy that somehow some justice had been done to that filthy parasite when her house was burned in the cali-whore-dom fires. ///So he violently threaened me in front of her and she got my ssi disability cut off---as the rest of this team raped and tortured me she returned to gloat in smug delight and is featured somehow with glowing hormonal high off having so many shit dirty fucks abuse me for resonding to her loss after years of having me mutilated into a huge, deformed balll. My beauty just sucked out and mutilated by this team of rancid shit dirty ugly whore crap "women". Ugly dirty arnold is endlessly having his dirty pig groups of minorities yell how "ugly" I am every time I tell myself I look better or beautiful they scream instantly, from my first second of thinking this---threats to not think anything positive about my body, how I look and they have spent over 15 years having me raped poisoned tears are still in my eyes every day they are torturing my body to increase the endless years of damage now permanent to my face, body and life. They killed more plants on my patio when I was out receiving a delivery. Right now they are hacking so badly into my laptop I can't type words any longer. They are freezing the system like pressing a button so anything I type is just missed and they add letters nowhere near the keys I am pounding on by now i must pound to get anything out

  **15 minutes later: not only did the filth working for ugly sick dirty incompetent arnold ugly shit-nigger austrian sick crap former gover...