Friday, August 13, 2021

Terrorist appliance report: August 14, 2021. Terrorist minions for the wealthy parasites who order these attacks have not only created a noise terror "campaign" of the kitchen faucet making shuddering, screeching and grinding noises whenever I turn on any water source in the entire studio--but now the water is nearly pouring out of the kitchen faucet at a small stream. This began when I returned to the room after having gone out shopping last week.

 the extremely abusive and violent, insulting, groping and sexual-commentating and insulting landlord who has technology blasted into my brain while he's attacking me so I am stunned, at a loss of words, incomprehensible of the hate and negativity being thrown at me--giggling and laughing while he's insulting me and offering him food and saying things that are not a part of my vocabulary at inappropriate moments--all induced by mind control, and yes, it is that invasive and that powerful combined with the drugging.


I now have to either constantly adjust the water because there is a small "window" of movement where the water is pouring at full intensity or this small stream that is being forced by the clamping mechanism on the other side of the wall. I know this because the terrorist minion on the other side pushes something on the other side of this thin veneer of a faux "wall" separating my room from the next, and I hear this pushing thud and then the screeching shuddering begins, the water beings to pour and this happens at random times, i.e. when I am in bed falling asleep. When I finally manage to turn the water into a small stream, which is the best I can come to shutting the water off, the terrorist adjusts the clamp so the water begins to pour out again. I have to spend at least one minute minimum just to shut the water off.

The landlord has told me that I have to pay for this problem he personally has created so he, like all the other greedy rapists, whores and scumbag parasites you all call your "elite" celebrities and politicians, can get their protocols of hate poured upon me so they get more investments, deals and properties and money out of following to the minute detail every protocol of this hate system.

Not only do I not have the money but I am also endlessly healing and in a state of sickness and this landlord pours into this room with one single repair man who stinks with rotten body odor (the endless protocol of these greasy pig apes who attack me, on all levels) and then he also includes a couple of Thai terrorists who stand back "watching" and I tell them there is no need for them, the landlord almost yells that they have to be there in the room, as they break and steal things while my back is turned as this landlord insults what I am wearing, yelling and touching me and jabbing me with his elbow and lying and making nasty comments for the entire time he and this repair person are "fixing" the things they have broken.

So I remain with water pouring out, which has increased in the last few weeks probably under the order of this German pig ape whore who has had my motorbike tire broken and ripped and huge screws drilled into the wheels, and has done sick and vile disgusting things (but oh, how "romantic" he appears in his fake shitty violin performances, all contrived, orchestrated and trained and absolutely inauthentic to his real personality, which follows strictly the protocols of the elders of Nazi fascist Sionism--which also means the pig ape fascist Nazis are taking over Israel and I don't mean Zion I mean Sion, and there is a difference.
But that is a political obscurity part of "conspiracy theories" and I just add it because my brain is under so much attack right now I can't think clearly, my head feels like it's "spinning" and being "crushed" inward slightly.

I had to get up and walk around after having written the last post which tended towards cursing and profanities because my brain was under so much attack by this hideous technology.

It is happening again and I feel too sick to continue ranting to a mostly apathetic audience anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment