Saturday, August 14, 2021

Terrorist appliance/home attack update. All telecommunications blocked and diverted to agents when searching for a plumber. I could only "reach" one single place in all of Phuket which claimed services. They lied to me and never showed up ,stating that when I gave my home address I did not provide a link for them to obtain directions. As I waited in the foyer of this condo a team of Thai people began walking into me looking down into their mobile phones...then the attacks began here where I live.

 Not a single one of them could "understan" (sic) English. Not one of the team of minions who take orders directly in English to abuse, insult and attack me and create a mess of filth in my living space while using torture equipment to burn, zap and attack my body and have the front door opened by these mechanical arms to the rapists can enter and break my body. These "people" were waiting with sneers of hate, rolling eyes when I talked, dumbed stupidity pretense at not understanding English--all of them handing me their mobile phones to talk to someone who can "translate" English. When I would get on the phone, because I had no idea and my brain literally was turned into a kind of smiling, giggling mush of compliance I could not "understand" at the moment of attack that I was under attack. I was laughing and making jokes at everything and all was wonderful in this daze of brain-blanketing mind manipulation from this technology It feels like my brain is operating under a fog of utter delight and love for everyone around me who is obviously abusive and nasty but they all smile so continuously I make this "mirror" automatically-induced smiling action with my face. I was rendered into a complete but functional daze of not understanding hate and negativity and smiling and laughing while it was happening as they all kept me in a whirl of lies and attack.


Because the kitchen sink was nearly pouring water out and for months I have had a screeching industrial noise coming from the sink whenever I used any water source, up to the point that the terrorists had water pouring out of the faucet. I phoned all the plumbers I could find and on SKYPE the calls were all "disconnected" after a few rings. When I spoke for 3 minutes I was charged almost $4 on the SKYPE account for a local call to Phuket. 

I finally, through their lies and hate glares and insults and attacks, got a Thai man who made the endless triggering nasty nose-swiping movements and with flicking his hair back--which is an endemic series of body movements that are then met with insults, hate, abuse, attacks, rip-off scams and poisoning, drugging and rape or assisting in rape and mutilation and etc. This guy came and "repaired" the faucet after first lying to me that he would come back "tomorrow" but would not give me a time. I then tried once more to phone this lying plumber service which had told me they could not "find" the apartment building after I gave my address--it's a very easy-to-find condominium set on top of a hill in Phuket town. I have seen instructions on Google map with this location which I gave precisely. The lying woman on the phone (a Thai) told me that they could not find it, got lost, and because I had said I lived near Central Festival Shopping mall she lied and said that her maintenance guy was waiting for me at this mall and had expected me to meet him (at this huge multi-building mall. I had even told her when I gave my address that my building was set against a hillside. 


I was thus, as always when operating with this group which always surrounds me and turns all otherwise friendly people away--forced to have to deal with the terrorists personally and go through a seeries of attacks while my brain was rendered into a happy I love everything mode while I was surrounded by lying and abusive parasitic creeps--ordered by their higher-ranking members of the entire parasitic organization. 


The guy came in an made a complete mess. First he appeared to turn the water off, and then water began pouring out because someone was in the hallway turning the water supply back on while I was in this room making sure the guy didn't steal or break something--which he did while I was cleaning up the mess and my back was turned. I woke up to things having been ripped off art works I made and etc. The guy who swore he "speak no English" kept saying in a rude and nasty tone, "YOU' and pointing to the mess he had made.

I also discovered by going out the door to watch him turn the water back on, after the attack situation of making a water mess had stopped and he managed to replace the faucet--that the water pipes had objects inserted into them, which is why the water supply has been at a trickle for YEARS. 

And finally they left.

I woke up this morning to my sleeping clothing sprayed once more while I slept with stinking foul odors--the entire huge turban I sleep with to try to stop the attack upon my hair had the small safety pints removed and my hair is once more the texture of straw because of the sprays that are continuously put into my hair--Most of which has been chemically treated to fall out--for years.



No comments:

Post a Comment