Thursday, August 12, 2021

Government terrorist attack: the government agency which has never bothered in me in the years I have been reliant upon this tiny budget has been sending threatening letters since the onset of the last Presidential administration. Every year I am sent letters informing me that the chronic health condition that this terrorist organization through poisoning of my food intake for most of my life-rendering me partially-paralyzed, finally diagnosed as having a chronic problem, because terrorists also fractured my vertebrae, put my hips out of place and kept poisoning me with hardening and bloating poisons with mind control drugs intermixed into the hate cocktail. X-rays and 18 months of waiting for a diagnosis which should have taken no longer than a few weeks to complete left me dependent while I was still being poisoned. Now, every year, twice a year, I get letters that are unmarked by the US Post Service stating that I must go in person to an office for a re-examination.

 *Hackers are blocking keys while I am typing as backspacing and rewriting is now constant. Keys are hard to press and I have no doubt terrorist hackers will delete and rewrite portions of this post after I publish, or while I am writing or in some order like that.

------------------

This form of non-stop threat to my life through this Social Security Administration corruption and harassment has been so routine that by now it's not just once a year but now it's twice a year. The letters come nearly at a routine pace and I must endlessly explain what is already in my records: I have been (made, by this terror organization) permanently, chronically disabled and physically dysfunctional. The terrorists who interviewed me also included some mental diagnosis in the mix, while in the interview I  only discussed how my family attacked me and that was why I was in the financial and other predicament that I was immersed in while I was applying for this most crucial life-saving instrument of security. Forced into this status by my government and now I am under attack of it being taken away because I am fighting this same government which is sponsoring corrupt and sick celebrities and some politicians who are endlessly torturing me using government-sponsored and fully-funded fully acknowledged and approved of torture, rape and murder covert technologies. I keep fighting being made a sex slave tortured and stolen from abused raped and endlessly threatened with murder target of unscrupulous "humanitarian" celebrities and politicians whose careers are fully encapsulated into the humanitarian propagandized fascist take-over of the United States and the world. 


I keep fighting because of the dehumanization and the violence that is continuously thrust upon me by these actors and these politicians. They keep plying US Government offices to threaten my life and attack me if ever possible. 

The mail service, which had once scanned all envelopes of letters I received from various offices and upon request then scanned the letters--stopped doing this at the beginning of the last presidential administration. Then the letters from Social Security began to pour in, twice a year, demanding an office visit and proof of my health condition, which is chronic there is no doctor who can repair the violence that these rapist pig apes have inflicted upon my vertebrae and there is no surgery that can correct what they have done. There is tangible serious damage done to my entire spine, while they have poisoned me with intention of murder with bloating and hardening poison. I remain after more than 10 years still fighting to remove this poison as I am tortured night and day by the various factions of this terror operation and denied by block of all finances any and all health care. All doctors and medical facilities participate in the attacks, mutilations and denial of basic services in one way or another, whether on a seriously deadly denial of services or in various psychological ways of insult and attack. 

I now have to wait another 24 hours for this mail service to scan the letters. This is 100% an attack scenario as I informed the service to send all emails to another email address--the gmail account has been so hacked that I can't use it. If I send an email the mail goes directly first to my inbox and then immediately is sent to the trash. I then have to go to the trash and redirect the "sent" email to my inbox, and then forward it. This mail service has informed me that they never received the emails I had forwarded, although other people who I forwarded the severely hacked emails to had all received them. I asked them to change my email address to another completely different service. They complied and sent messages to my other email service. Now they are sending this "attack" threat of letters to the same gmail account where they claim they don't receive my responses, which would make any response effete if they want to further attack/discriminate against me. I "forgot" to add that this service stopped sending all but the most critical "attack" messages from Social Security Admin and then doubled the price. No other mailing service will respond to my inquiries, all my emails are monitored and all phone calls transferred to terror agents. As I have written earlier, I am blocked from the most basic services and am attacked in every phone call due to this telecommunications terrorist block to all my efforts to have a self-sustained life without having to be endlessly terrorized by famous celebrities and politicians participating in this terror micochip implant/MK ULTRA/rape and future terror upon the planet operation. (I "forgot" to add as I am under extreme mind control attack and digress and go into ranting excesses that this mail service first informed me that they were going to discontinue the service, then because I could not find any other service and cannot ever reach any office or business without first being diverted to terror agents because all my phone calls are rerouted--the service agreed to renew my contract but has literally doubled the price and basically stopped 90% of all services to me).


I now have to wait for this service to respond and see what kind of hell this group plans on putting me through. For the past 5 years I have had to scan and download forms which I had to then fill out with the same information biannually: I am disabled I have a chronic situation as you can all see (which I have written to SS Admin) that the records state clearly my condition is chronic and nothing can alter that condition. They demand this now twice a year. I have now 2 letters waiting to be scanned and they did not scan the outer envelopes because in my last blog post regarding this issue I had written that the letters that are sent by this terror group of politicians and celebrities personally order these letter to be sent via their contacts within these governmental agencies. The letters are not sent through official routes and thus the letters are not stamped  with any official mark--they are personally sent without going through the USPS which is what should have been done if they were legitimate letters sent by the same agency operating legitimately and not as an arm of this terrorist group of officials and celebrities endlessly terrorizing and attacking me for years and years and years day after day without a single day of it ever being stopped as everyone reading this continues to just watch on. 

---------------

I "forgot" due to brain-wave remote technological attacks (aka "mind control") that the injuries to my body described above--fractures of my vertebrae and other more serious injuries to my spine, have all been done while I was in the sleeping, unconscious mode while my brain was reduced to a comatose condition and I was drugged and probably my consciousness was "teleported". In each case, a contrived "accident" preceded the serious injury. I would return "home" after such accidents with the targeted portion of my body intact and not dysfunctional. I would wake up with serious injuries while feeling "no pain" because I am always drugged up while being mutilated and my body broken and the effects wear off a few days later. Most of my body has been similarly mutilated or made broken down in this same type of scenario of me being drugged and assaulted while in the unconscious state of comatose MK ULTRA microchipped attack mode by the people you have all allowed to be put into higher positions of power over crucial aspects of society.

No comments:

Post a Comment