Friday, August 20, 2021

Even "innocent" posts I write outside of the realm of exposing this pernicious terror organization and it's terrorist exploits against me (and all of humanity) about beautiful subjects are taken as threats and are attacked with the customary attack tools these terrorists have as an arsenal of hindering expression, thought, and free speech.

 "William Randolf Hearst's One-Time L.A. Home to Sell for Fraction of Original $195 Million 
Asking Price". Wall Street Journal. August 20, 2021.





This was the Hearst home (one of) in
Beverly Hills. Although I like the modern style of the mansions as seen in celebrity photos, I find the Hearst style most appealing, most gorgeous in fact. I visited the Hearst Castle and on that long, winding road up the steep mountain/hill where the castle stood atop the vista of that part of California, I was amazed and have never felt this sense of beauty or awe, especially with the swimming pool as in that mansion--the Hearst Mansion. I was amused that Stanley Kubrick also used a scene from the Hearst Mansion in his film Spartacus where Lawrence Olivier played the Roman aristocrat walking into his expansive domain next to the beautiful swimming pool of that Hearst mansion estate. I have never really found antique architecture especially thrilling except for the Hearst Mansion. I find it beautiful but not to the extent of how Hearst developed the style (mix and match style throughout his estate--not shown in this photo of the Beverly Hills estate below but this is a similar replica and I find it to be the most beautiful landscaping of all the celebrity photos of their houses and swimming pools (my only glimpse into H-wood homes except for my visit to the Hills to my Uncle's house with it's very nice but a bit empy 70's mod style and the swimming pool was not very exceptional at all but built on a tiered structure so it had at least some stylized appeal but not much).

What beauty this backyard area is. I wonder how gorgeous the house itself is in the interior and if the original furnishings and decorations Hearst used are still a part of the structure. Did he use Art Nouveau style, or Art Deco or just classical but done extremely well?

----------------------

* I noticed upon re-reading that words have been deleted after I wrote, and some of the sentences have non-sequiturs. All of this post was written with great difficulty due to remote brain attacks and malware affecting the keyboard. My brain is so under attack I can't move my fingers to the keys without having to hesitate and consciously direct my fingers because my brain is somehow being so blocked in motor skills by this technology afflicting me (every single time I write anything on any computer system). This technology also can force my fingers to release a grip if I am holding something so it drops. This attack happens randomly so I am never prepared to endlessly grasp with full conscious strength onto objects. It is a very dangerous technology and should not be laughed about as you read my posts about how violently I am continuously under these attacks which people utilizing these technologies take as a joke and a kind of mishap circus act, while they instead are the malicious clowns. Otherwise, the keyboard is blocked with keys I press being juxtaposed with other keys after I press one another letter appears. Spaces are inserted while I am typing--it is awful and a sick attack upon humanity this terror group has been handed with intention of the same being inflicted upon countless others. Imagine sports celebrities who are part of the fascist Nazi/Mafia organization who want to deter any athletes threatening their less-than-stellar capabilities. They can divert drug testing with this covert technology that blocks physical function and causes people to drop things they are holding or limbs to not function. The other possibilities are much more deadly when the applications by these unscrupulous less-than-superior expletives have these technologies at hand, which they do and are spreading them out like fanning wildfire in a drought paradise which they are destroying. All with future plans of expanding these technologies to more of these death squad groups by the lecherous, parasitic, sleazy and inferior usurpers of culture that I endlessly write of.


No comments:

Post a Comment