Friday, August 20, 2021

Even "innocent" posts I write outside of the realm of exposing this pernicious terror organization and it's terrorist exploits against me (and all of humanity) about beautiful subjects are taken as threats and are attacked with the customary attack tools these terrorists have as an arsenal of hindering expression, thought, and free speech.

 "William Randolf Hearst's One-Time L.A. Home to Sell for Fraction of Original $195 Million 
Asking Price". Wall Street Journal. August 20, 2021.





This was the Hearst home (one of) in
Beverly Hills. Although I like the modern style of the mansions as seen in celebrity photos, I find the Hearst style most appealing, most gorgeous in fact. I visited the Hearst Castle and on that long, winding road up the steep mountain/hill where the castle stood atop the vista of that part of California, I was amazed and have never felt this sense of beauty or awe, especially with the swimming pool as in that mansion--the Hearst Mansion. I was amused that Stanley Kubrick also used a scene from the Hearst Mansion in his film Spartacus where Lawrence Olivier played the Roman aristocrat walking into his expansive domain next to the beautiful swimming pool of that Hearst mansion estate. I have never really found antique architecture especially thrilling except for the Hearst Mansion. I find it beautiful but not to the extent of how Hearst developed the style (mix and match style throughout his estate--not shown in this photo of the Beverly Hills estate below but this is a similar replica and I find it to be the most beautiful landscaping of all the celebrity photos of their houses and swimming pools (my only glimpse into H-wood homes except for my visit to the Hills to my Uncle's house with it's very nice but a bit empy 70's mod style and the swimming pool was not very exceptional at all but built on a tiered structure so it had at least some stylized appeal but not much).

What beauty this backyard area is. I wonder how gorgeous the house itself is in the interior and if the original furnishings and decorations Hearst used are still a part of the structure. Did he use Art Nouveau style, or Art Deco or just classical but done extremely well?

----------------------

* I noticed upon re-reading that words have been deleted after I wrote, and some of the sentences have non-sequiturs. All of this post was written with great difficulty due to remote brain attacks and malware affecting the keyboard. My brain is so under attack I can't move my fingers to the keys without having to hesitate and consciously direct my fingers because my brain is somehow being so blocked in motor skills by this technology afflicting me (every single time I write anything on any computer system). This technology also can force my fingers to release a grip if I am holding something so it drops. This attack happens randomly so I am never prepared to endlessly grasp with full conscious strength onto objects. It is a very dangerous technology and should not be laughed about as you read my posts about how violently I am continuously under these attacks which people utilizing these technologies take as a joke and a kind of mishap circus act, while they instead are the malicious clowns. Otherwise, the keyboard is blocked with keys I press being juxtaposed with other keys after I press one another letter appears. Spaces are inserted while I am typing--it is awful and a sick attack upon humanity this terror group has been handed with intention of the same being inflicted upon countless others. Imagine sports celebrities who are part of the fascist Nazi/Mafia organization who want to deter any athletes threatening their less-than-stellar capabilities. They can divert drug testing with this covert technology that blocks physical function and causes people to drop things they are holding or limbs to not function. The other possibilities are much more deadly when the applications by these unscrupulous less-than-superior expletives have these technologies at hand, which they do and are spreading them out like fanning wildfire in a drought paradise which they are destroying. All with future plans of expanding these technologies to more of these death squad groups by the lecherous, parasitic, sleazy and inferior usurpers of culture that I endlessly write of.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...