Thursday, August 19, 2021

Your apathy and lack of response on a real and tangible level to salvage the United States and the planet from destruction besides just protesting or making money off your resistance art and political statements. Just talking about it or lecturing on it is far removed from the ACTION necessary to actually stop the death and destruction. Your verbal activism must be taken to a higher level than just profiting off representing a false structure of open dialogue (which does not exist and is confined to very small boundaries of allowed dissent by those who follow the rules by not actually DOING ANYTHING realistic about stopping this fascist system).

 The pig apes keep attacking me to generate these long-winded posts about how stupid and sick, dangerous and deadly these agents of mediocrity and fascist ideology truly are. They then, after torturing me in sleep with teleportation most sick and stupid and violent skits, then abuse me while I am barely awake as I scream and try to kill them, punching and yelling every single day this is the same hate scenario as these idiotic ape pig whores get endless deals, money and promotions for it--then I write after they attack me once I am awake, not having planned to write anything. Then the pig ape organization steals words, phrases, concepts and turns them into THEMSELVES as the heroes fighting against the forces of hate that they are conforming to in this contract out on me--which I write about because I am so drugged up and under non-stop torture with ZERO, ZERO, ZERO SUPPORT from any human being on the planet--all loving animals killed, maimed, tortured and taken away from me. The outside view from every house for over a decade has been a wasteland of killed trees, trash, all flowers killed off, all animals gone (literally all birds, and everything on a nature hillside outside my patio view is bleak, dead and no birds dare fly by or land on the trees. The first month I was here it was packed with birds and animals. Literally is has been made a dead zone of dying vegetation and zero animals dare even fly by or enter into this zone-they are shot and killed so the view is of a silent, dead zone--for over a decade this group has forced this upon me. My body is a completely damaged on every part system of outbreaks, veins being pushed up by pounding into my body, crooked bones, hard poison making an internal shelf along my entire back w hich I fight every day without health care to remove somehow on sub-sub poverty income that has been forced upon me. Being tortured with intention to crush my spirit and soul so badly I am destroyed on every level--all handed to filthy and rotten billionaires and millionaires who are eager participants in vicious torture, rape and murder and assassination using this technology--your "hero" but criminally insane psychopath celebrities of Whorewood--with a huge backdrop of Europigape Nazi fascists coming out of Europigapeland who are there to inspect, ensure the plan is going on schedule, and they sit back as the rotten Americans are in training for fascist nazi and Mafia overtake of the industry, with them backing it all as the controllers. I sit here for years waiting for Americans to actually not fully endorse this system when it is concealed as it is now in this hate crime "experiment" foisted upon me. I wait for any response that is actually a deterrent to the criminals I have been waiting for a decade for any action from my country, it's politicians and leaders to actually put an end to this terrorism.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cali-Whore-nia a WIPE-OUT. Sleaze, corruption malfeasance and slime nazi overtake. The beaches are ruined now where the beach boys formerly hailed the clean, surf and sun lifestyle but they welcomed in the Manson Family with drugs, prostitution sex trafficking and murder/rape and racism (Manson family were Nazis in affiliation, like "hippie" former appearnce of elon muck that slime dirty nazi fu88ck. And I have as usual today the former governor of that state of decapitation of deterioration ugly dirty arnold shit-termini88er with his stupid, murder death energy black magick scum goons the Mexican Cali cartel of drugs, sex trafficking murder rape and occult black death hate energy--poured on me as the surrogates for ugly shit slime arnold and his filthy depp screeching rat who conforms to the "beauty" standards of square-jawed dirty greasy nazi plastic surgery conformity. //Dirty lying current governor has had me raped by the white male trash circuit of celebrity for years by now, with dirty house former speaker dirty pig-lousy nancy---also a california representative with her acquired multi-million dollar mansion in San Francisco, coming up in the Nazi hierarchy by "playing the Demo-rat game" of slurring out "The American People!" and "Democracy" along with the chanting of the white trash rat female partners who shout out "Women" like dirty rat hillary and her nazi demo-rat cartel with filth like pig-lousy and then amy klubuchar and a host of celebrities to match. California is sinking. A pair of men associated with muck and rump have bought out the cartel of h-wood to consolidate nazi take-over.l They are part "jewish" and fully aligned with the nazi cartel. In the past year the violence aimed at me has been nothing short of murder on a daily basis and the negotiations for their overtake began..exactly when this uptick in violence began when rump ordered his friends to destroy what has already been desroyed anyway by the filth stupidity of ugly not-artistic dumb and violent incompetent ugly sick arnold and his filth gangs. //More awards of celebrity shit aligned with nazis who have viciously assaulted me but like all the white trash (and I forgot to say, the former house rep adam schiff came to stick his penis out at me naked while I had just been screaming and urging him to stop this violence against me. Sticking his face up in pig sniffing the air nazi posture which minorities make sure to emulate with grandiose performative flourish, he stood next to fully complicit schumer for the intro to the "do nothing" cartel of putting rump and musk into destroying not merely my life as has been the instructions trickled down to the stpuid apes who have law degrees who obtain brown skinned thug scum like this shit from this tv show who are dirty ugly sick and stupid fucks but the same level as all the politicians who operate as partners with ugly dirty stupid sick arnold shittrash nigger and his brood of dirty slime infesting america out of euro-hate land and all the americans fully committed to obtaining every nazi nod for their ostentatious display of fascist murderous violence--towards me, as "symbol" of all they "hate" as this ugly pig scum arnold is having his brown skinned dumb ugly slime minority slave plantation system threaten me violently for every post I write and every thought any self-compliment always pushing me into their box of trying to state that I am ugly stupid a bitch nothing a whore and they can rape fuck steal and I have no human right to defend myself--amplified by the shit government under pig lousy dirty penins-sticking at me ugly dirty newsom a scum complete and also hormonally high off having me raped and beaten in his presence as he gets gets gets nazi nods and millions of dollars for his presidential campaign. All the white nazi trash "boys" who "used to be republican and are now democrat 'leaders' in the media like dirty morning hoe joe and tim scott and the former demo-rats like lawrence o'donnell, now upset that his hero jfk is being blasted b y trump but could not assign any threat of trump when he brought a gun to threaten me with years ago to prove how "worthy" he is to continue to be a conrolled opposition nazi fully supporting trump and fascist nazi overtake of america. All hating me as "minority women" not being abused raped and tortured. //The mtv awards replete with the trash women who have had me beaten poisoned raped and mutilated like paris shit-ton hill-ton of shit who has flourished from years of participating in this violenced on me--had my ssi disability cut off and has the black scum of whorewood like chuck d of public enemy violently assualting me to "defend" that ugly sick plastic coated piece of rancid shit for my response of joy that somehow some justice had been done to that filthy parasite when her house was burned in the cali-whore-dom fires. ///So he violently threaened me in front of her and she got my ssi disability cut off---as the rest of this team raped and tortured me she returned to gloat in smug delight and is featured somehow with glowing hormonal high off having so many shit dirty fucks abuse me for resonding to her loss after years of having me mutilated into a huge, deformed balll. My beauty just sucked out and mutilated by this team of rancid shit dirty ugly whore crap "women". Ugly dirty arnold is endlessly having his dirty pig groups of minorities yell how "ugly" I am every time I tell myself I look better or beautiful they scream instantly, from my first second of thinking this---threats to not think anything positive about my body, how I look and they have spent over 15 years having me raped poisoned tears are still in my eyes every day they are torturing my body to increase the endless years of damage now permanent to my face, body and life. They killed more plants on my patio when I was out receiving a delivery. Right now they are hacking so badly into my laptop I can't type words any longer. They are freezing the system like pressing a button so anything I type is just missed and they add letters nowhere near the keys I am pounding on by now i must pound to get anything out

  **15 minutes later: not only did the filth working for ugly sick dirty incompetent arnold ugly shit-nigger austrian sick crap former gover...