Thursday, August 19, 2021

Your apathy and lack of response on a real and tangible level to salvage the United States and the planet from destruction besides just protesting or making money off your resistance art and political statements. Just talking about it or lecturing on it is far removed from the ACTION necessary to actually stop the death and destruction. Your verbal activism must be taken to a higher level than just profiting off representing a false structure of open dialogue (which does not exist and is confined to very small boundaries of allowed dissent by those who follow the rules by not actually DOING ANYTHING realistic about stopping this fascist system).

 The pig apes keep attacking me to generate these long-winded posts about how stupid and sick, dangerous and deadly these agents of mediocrity and fascist ideology truly are. They then, after torturing me in sleep with teleportation most sick and stupid and violent skits, then abuse me while I am barely awake as I scream and try to kill them, punching and yelling every single day this is the same hate scenario as these idiotic ape pig whores get endless deals, money and promotions for it--then I write after they attack me once I am awake, not having planned to write anything. Then the pig ape organization steals words, phrases, concepts and turns them into THEMSELVES as the heroes fighting against the forces of hate that they are conforming to in this contract out on me--which I write about because I am so drugged up and under non-stop torture with ZERO, ZERO, ZERO SUPPORT from any human being on the planet--all loving animals killed, maimed, tortured and taken away from me. The outside view from every house for over a decade has been a wasteland of killed trees, trash, all flowers killed off, all animals gone (literally all birds, and everything on a nature hillside outside my patio view is bleak, dead and no birds dare fly by or land on the trees. The first month I was here it was packed with birds and animals. Literally is has been made a dead zone of dying vegetation and zero animals dare even fly by or enter into this zone-they are shot and killed so the view is of a silent, dead zone--for over a decade this group has forced this upon me. My body is a completely damaged on every part system of outbreaks, veins being pushed up by pounding into my body, crooked bones, hard poison making an internal shelf along my entire back w hich I fight every day without health care to remove somehow on sub-sub poverty income that has been forced upon me. Being tortured with intention to crush my spirit and soul so badly I am destroyed on every level--all handed to filthy and rotten billionaires and millionaires who are eager participants in vicious torture, rape and murder and assassination using this technology--your "hero" but criminally insane psychopath celebrities of Whorewood--with a huge backdrop of Europigape Nazi fascists coming out of Europigapeland who are there to inspect, ensure the plan is going on schedule, and they sit back as the rotten Americans are in training for fascist nazi and Mafia overtake of the industry, with them backing it all as the controllers. I sit here for years waiting for Americans to actually not fully endorse this system when it is concealed as it is now in this hate crime "experiment" foisted upon me. I wait for any response that is actually a deterrent to the criminals I have been waiting for a decade for any action from my country, it's politicians and leaders to actually put an end to this terrorism.

No comments:

Post a Comment