Saturday, August 21, 2021

ANOTHER MIND CONTROL CESSPOOL OF LIES FROM MARVEL STUDIOS (which I seem to be one of the few on the planet who is not enthralled with this blinder approach to keeping the public immersed in fantasy projections of those who have created so much and are creating so much destruction for the future of the planet in this covert technological genocidal torture apparatus that they have been inflicting upon me, passing me around also to other "superhero" actors who all are viciously inhumane to the utter core of their selfish and sleazy personalities--in teleportation it comes out, in movies they are glamorized unbelievably so. The world shudders from climate change and the fascist over take of Anti-Democratic forces which these very same people have helped to put into power so they can star in these roles. Extremely evil and violent actors who have helped install into power people responsible for severe damage to the US system of "Democracy" and also the climate crisis: playing once more superhero roles saving the planet from certain destruction by fantasy forces which they fight using Magick (not I perceive that in this film various aspects of occult/Satanic practice are indelibly interwoven into the "superhero" "powers' of these likewise not super or heroic actors). It is sad and pathetic to see: Worldwide attention given to actor(s) who play Marvel roles (and all roles) of saving the planet from evil. In real life, they have helped the powers who have exacerbated the climate crisis into becoming an emergency, life-threatening situation for the entire planet. One of the worst perpetrators of this situation of celebrities helping to put people who have ravaged the climate situation to the breaking point has been advertised today in almost all major mainstream media movie trailer discussions (because it's a Marvel film with director who won an award--I found the film extremely tedious and not well done but everyone who comments on this direct consider her exquisitely artistic.) I have written the names for years, but they are being promoted once more as being heroes and saviors with the utmost compassionate concern for humanity. Au contraire. But I am silenced and they are on front pages of all major media pulp pump-up the fake icons for today, while I can't type or get my words out for any real public appearance.

I really don't see the appeal. I never have liked these major superhero movie franchise mind-drug fantasy movies. What I have seen of the underbelly of these movie contracts and deals is almost the exact opposite of anything heroically rescuing society from evil--but actually encouraging the worst forms of destruction of society and for the planet in collaboration with the "powers" who truly are the evil destroyers of the planet and of all goodness in society. The violent hate and ugliness that truly undergirds the entire structure is an abomination.

*I have to state right now that the hacking/terrorist block to my laptop and to my brain and motor skills functioning is at a high peak as the terrorist are thwarting my ability to type, think or function. I am backspacing continuously. I am not going to re-read this so obviously the terrorists are going to rewrite, delete, omit grammar and what they do for my every post. The computer is freezing and I can't use most of the functions. I can't switch to other pages, etc etc etc the hacking is very bad right now. Once I turn the laptop off, expressive words and more articulate sentences that are being blocked from my cognitive access will surge to the front of my thoughts once I have not been in the direct line of this technological affront against my brain while I am typing. The block to the keyboard is likewise extremely enervating and stopping me from typing--to the point that it is becoming physically exhausting to pound out letters and backspace non-stop while hackers are blocking functions and inserting spaces and my brain and head feel like a sieve is slightly crushing my head inward and I can't think.

----------

What the world wants to believe in--a fantasy of mind control projection from very evil and violent sources of mind programming:

Marvel Studios’ Eternals | Official Teaser





 The public apparently pays more attention to these types of movies than they do to the climate crisis or the threat to the US Government by fascist forces, which these actors (not all but one in particular, with another one also participating in the bs-K-rap movie which is so globally embraced with millions or billions of dollars and top front page promotions for the most conniving rape and hate unconcerned selfish expletive in Whorewood (or just one of them, acting the part in private for those with truly malevolent intentions who promote such sick creeps into these "hero" savior roles. It is repugnant to see this while I am still fighting to type and think because my brain and keyboard are so continuously under attack. I remain nearly penniless because I have been fighting their death culture technology and technocratic forms of enslavement and rape and torture/murder culture which they have thrived by "experimenting" upon me for years and years and the situation is never stopped. It's so sick and yet, I still remain alone while they are surrounded with love and admiration. 


There is also a huge entertainment-info news and other major news source advertisement for this actor who has assaulted me endlessly for over 8 years or perhaps/probably much longer from behind the Europ-a's who had tried to poison me to death while raping me and abusing me slowly to death, as she and her partner took the contract over and has not stopped slowly torturing me to death using all these technological hate and murder technologies along with rape and endless abuse and physical violence and every kind of personal, psychological, emotional, sexual, hate attack upon me and laughing like a hyena about it (the actor looks like one in teleportation, to me at least). 

----------------------


The sick and twisted irony of the years of me observing someone helping to bring genocidal death technology using death squad groups to attack me so it can be promoted as playing some profound defender of life on earth, coming from some mystical place using posturing plastic-surgery posturing and years of attacking me surely helps these parasites to feel pumped up on power, which they use for their posturing superiority poses which are used to sell them as defenders of all "goodness" that any righteously sacrosanct and pure-of-spirit and spiritually-based "good" ethereal type of constructed consumer product could ever hope to be sold to the gullible public. 

The real celluloid coverage of wastelands that these people have actually helped to turn into global catastrophes are ignored as the public throngs to watch fantasy projections of abusers, rapists, insatiably greedy sleazy and degenerate users and complete moral cesspools of self-serving  corruption--it's just amazing. Amazingly sick and evil from the vantage of knowing what filth and dirt and absolute lies underlies these superheroic types of franchise Marvel and other superhero movies cranked out by the Whorewood establishment and their evil and sick actors playing these roles while in privacy they are truly assisting in absolutely destroying the planet on almost every level possible. They are truly part of the great evils plaguing the planet at this time, dire threats not only to humanity but to the planet. This sounds like an over-sweeping generalization of hyperbolic ranting but the interconnections between the rise of political figures, the infiltration of fascist Nazi culture into the United States which, after the Insurrection Jan. 6, 2021, no one can ignore any longer. They have helped to generate and put into place the apparatus of promotion which has lead to certain people who have pushed these death agendas into power through this very teleportation contract out on me. Why is this situation still being ignored and silenced and covered-up at this point? Too much superhero movie watching by the readers who feel comfortable in their mansions who read my posts, perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment