Thursday, August 19, 2021

Terrorist physical violence report: August 19, 2021. While teleported to the endless assault by the American Nazi actor whose last name rhymes with shit, who, with his foul and disgusting rotten wives and children, mafia cohorts and fascist, Nazi Europigape "models" and "actors" who are infiltrators with extreme anti-Semitic Nazi ideology which they spew into public consciousness despite the themes of these K-rap movies being anti-racist and "feminist" and all the bs they spew and are paid in millions to portray. He punched into the air within an inch from my face with his rotten fist--I punched him and screamed in this nascent waking state--it went on for maybe 30 minutes. I then woke up to things ripped, sprayed, stinking and my hair sprayed with stinking crap and my body of course smeared with damaging chemicals and etc etc. The air of the studio stinking from sprays polluting the air by these mechanical arms I can't stop from breaking into my room. The pig ordering all this, the new endlessly awarded producer and actor (formerly just an actor, prior to this contract out on me which he and his skank women all latched onto, they never won awards but now it's year-after-year and prizes and plastic surgery and top lead starring roles without end, a cornucopia of praise and awards and money handed by the fascist Nazi organization controlling the fascist arm of their corporate group through this insidious entertainment/media/news/pop music/et al set of performing minions, who each have their own concentric group of minions, who in turn control the lower cascading groups such as the rotten and foul brothers and sisters of these plastic-coated pig apes who are ugly and revolting to sight (such as live here permanently in Phuket, rotten and ugly from years of being serviced like pimp kings by slaves loving and adoring them, the minority minions, who viciously attack me for the upper layers of this rotting pyramid system. I then write furiously after having been physically assaulted by this rotten disgusting actor who has not stopped for years and years nearly killing me, having parts of my body mutilated and cut out completely--trying to break my teeth with his most ugly and rotten evil parents attacking me for simply asking that he be stopped and that there is justice and these endless awards for them stopped--after endless abuse and torture from him for another year he "won" an Academy Award and has gone on and on and on and is so accustomed to being handed everything of torture almost--to abuse and destroy me--he's so immersed in this system of course the violence from him increases. By now he and his rotten foul ugly whore but plastic-surgery-constructed wife (former but they are still in love and together all the time attacking me for their joint profit that has been endless out of attacking me). I write in furious exaggerated hate from the drugging and the trauma--triggering such responses of calling names and exaggerated enraged responses which I write, which are exacerbated by the hacking which adds to the frustration of no one ever protecting me from this and the pig apes still are going on and on, and they have been put into lead position. Undaunted by my years of screaming that I never liked them or their movies, that I consider them stupid and ignorant whores and putrid creeps, they are undaunted they attack me and punch into my face--I don't know if they actually hit me or not because I "black out" as their fist hits me--and I am "blacked out" when they are aiming into my face so the fist comes suddenly from nowhere while I am in this state. The exploitative pig natures of these parasitic creeps is unbelievable that it's being promoted and yet genocidal hate is what is being promoted by this horrific pig ape institution that is handing out all these weapons, drugs, poisons and death squad groups. Countless millions of people willingly are involved and can't wait to unleash their ugliness, hate and misery. After they unleash their s**t upon me, (or any victim I suppose) they then "feel better" and not just that but are elated, high on hormones of excitement, glowing with satisfaction, as I sit here writing to empty people reading this who are "fighting" by making media presentations, living comfortably in their gated communities or mansions, watching as I scream and fight to get this group of shit off me. I thus keep on writing, they keep on having torture skits forced upon me such as pounding an drilling which went on for 2 months without end, when I had no laptop because this same actor (not producer producing film after film, after years of him sitting with a notebook in his lap taking notes on what I was saying about politics and creative ideas, while in this teleported state. Years of Whorewood actors participating as well in this, intermittent attacks as the same people "win" top awards the following awards seasons. I remain fighting alone asking for help endlessly. They laugh and are so glad, the Nazi women want me abused, raped and beaten down into absolute horrific broken down, beaten down old age. The men want to steal ideas because they are mamma's boys and follow and obey, which is why they were promoted in the first place (their women act like they are rebels and feminists, but only to the extent that Nazi women and some of their minions get a chance to compete or represent for major media--while actually creating a chasm of defeat for all the activists who fought and won all these rights which are now being stripped away by men who really love women as long as they are strippers performing for them whether private or on a stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted for the 4th Time in one day physically or verbally it's a rotation of the expletives of whorewood. This time, on my facebook page, the black nazi working with tarantino to spread "black empowerment" through playing a psychopathic killer smug and sauntering bad guy yelling and shooting and etc---nothing "racist" there no "racist" portrayal whatsoever. No, he's just tough and "cool" because he makes snide comments and kills in the movies, always angry about racism. He hacked a post about having grown up in Jim Crow south. And it was being repeated now under the administration. I wrote in comment since this creep has fully engaged in this attack upon me but was not violently psycho towards me but now is. I wrote "If you continue to partner with the whorewood nazis you WILL bring jim crow to Los Angeles and it's already there". Defending the Plantation Big House he glared into my face in my room, teleporting me I tried to ignore him and he got ugly arnold to hit me viciously with death threats and sentences of how he would kill me as they do continuously. Always smashing my head against porcelain and drowning me in the toilet every time I am in the bathroom. This is what ugly tom hardy did while he had my cuticles literally severed off completely--the cuticles will not grow back they were sliced out of my fingers and also toes--at least 4 fingers and toes have cuticles completely cut off never growing back from ugly arnold and ugly tom farty hardy and shitalina always there smiling laughing and being handed every single thing for promoting rape racist rape instead of her dirty skank trashy a$$ being sexually molested for her promotion. The ugly skank prostituted shit dirty stupid ape whore shitalina who has stolen my ideas and gone to awards every time my ideas were stolen and has had me beaten and tortrured every day and mutilated without end. She was there glowing with horminal high as ugly arnold is perpetually destroying my body and inflicting damage to my health and body and yelling that I am ugly not to say I am beautiful and etc so I call him ugly arnold because I always thought he was grotesque and creepy and ugly the first time I saw that distorted sick creep he was an abomination I considered the glorification of his ugly disgusting huge body to be the nazi worship of stupid dumbed down america. //But I was assaulted by the black famous star "'angry" always about racism and killing people violently for making any statement about "black" people (as in, describe what wallis walrus looks like..."he's black..." and only saying "he's black" according to crap tarantino makes the black actor yell "go on" with rage as if saying someone is black is racist. Thus saying that as usual he is aiding in the rise of nazis and to continue to do so is and already has put Jim Crow back and it's very evident in Whorweood if you are with this group of utter sick stupid sleazy shit scum long enough. I mean the entire gamut of that filth operation not just the shit crap I have been teleported to. So only making the obvious poiint which they use VIOLENCE to suppress if possible--rebounding the accusation to say I am a bitch a racist etc and I am, according to oprah farrakhan al the blacks of whorewood nasty nazi shithole and the msnbc anchors and all the blacks in the media, almost all the blacks of podcast bullshit world who get major attention---for saying they are aiding in putting nazis into power and racism. Using aunt jemima to describe nasty filthy ignorant oprah who is great at blasting accusations of racism at whites but lovingly supporting them when they can transfer their claims of being the most victimized and fully taking over the role of most oppressed and racism is "theirs" they "own" it so I can't use any claims of racism against me, in particular against any of the famous "fighting racism" bigots. Using any pretext to hit me ugly shit arnold the filth with stank filth shitalina who is so stupid and blank and rotten it's an atrocity that this filth shit has been handed this tech to distribute nazi identity with the blacvks who clamour for media fame and attention. I fought physically to get tem off me and could not just 'ignore" them as they rushed at me violently until I began fighting endlessly and screaming. It went on for 2 or more hours, while I was in the shower. They go off laughing about it ajnd getting non-stop promotions and this sick psychopathic behavior is the standard by which trump was promoted back in 2016. Despite all their shit movies and interviews where they espouse their equanimity in concern about human dignity and equality and fairness, they are trump amplified at a much concentrated degree of racist psychopathy but as long as the nazi edict of killing jews--and the darkedr ones, who might resemble palestinians or some targeted for slaughter genocide "darker" appearance as I have dark hair and more 'olive" skin especially in sunshine places---and thus I am in the category of genocidal target but I have original ideas and this group has none zero and no ideas whatsoever that aren't programmed pre-programmed and hateful meaningless shit they really are. //so ugly arnold has to make sure I am deformed and he does this endlessly. They injected something horrific into my scalp while I was so ill from detox I could not wrap layers of protection around my head. While shitting this out they abused me almost into unconsciousness from the stress on my body---the abuse yelling while I was detoxing from 40-60 years of pent-up black poisons (maybe 30 years "only", at most") buried under layer upon layer of compressed, flattened into rock-hard shell-like solid "plug" wall structure which remains like elongated shelves running from the latched on literally adhered into my bones along vertebrae and into skull, down into my toes even everywhere into all intestines and my skull and every single place running a serpentine internal straight jacket structure glueing me into paralysis most of the time. Getting this out entails fighting to "crunch" out pieces which expand at least 10x the compressed size so I am always bloated with a huge bulge in my abdomen--then the poisons come out so toxic I can't move, think or do anything as they spray stinking filth so I am breathing it in perpetually can't move can't breaathe they abuse and abuse me non-stop hours and hours per day. Tears are always forced out of my eyes every single day to destroy my face in appearance to create extreme skin destruction eyesight destruction and they use abuse and tech to force lips and cheeks to be pulled downward along with tears then laugh and smile yelling about how 'fat" "ugly" and etc I "am" which they forced on me. Politicians rush to "defend" ugly stupid sick arnold because of his endless nazi holocaust gold pipeline out of switzerland and austria and wherever they have embezzeled and infested injected and invested and stolen robbed and austerity measures obtained through the legal apparatus of their banking system combined with their nazi parters the french with the IMF. And etc etc. It has been attacks all morning all afternoon and into the evening by a non-stop rotation of shit scum and fucking crap attacking me. I get on the internet to try to shut up their ugly rat voices screaming "loser bitch stupid bitch loser" continuously the ugly rat spawn of depp whose career is solely based on attacking me and nothing else and being the shit filth depp spewed out through a rotten nazi blonde french creepp who is an infestation waiting to happen once this gruop obtains thiis contract out of me--I can only make assupmptions but ugly shit arnold is so desperate because he is a nothing dirty hamburger dumb sick fuck with the kennedies guiding him through what to say and how to deal with politics. In other words, everything except for his body building regimen is all he can do has ever done and reciting a script and acting like a rapist thug in his shit movies (he's always attacking someone with psychopathic "charm" which the audiences love and it's a training program for nazism and minorities are all welcome to join as long as they are willing to kill jews becuase that is the script they must inculcate into america and voila! Racism is over, now blacks like this fuck actor can be racist as hell and still claim he's fighting jim crow and nazi trump--who he helpoed put in power just as deniro had done--

  So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip unde...