Thursday, August 19, 2021

Terrorist physical violence report: August 19, 2021. While teleported to the endless assault by the American Nazi actor whose last name rhymes with shit, who, with his foul and disgusting rotten wives and children, mafia cohorts and fascist, Nazi Europigape "models" and "actors" who are infiltrators with extreme anti-Semitic Nazi ideology which they spew into public consciousness despite the themes of these K-rap movies being anti-racist and "feminist" and all the bs they spew and are paid in millions to portray. He punched into the air within an inch from my face with his rotten fist--I punched him and screamed in this nascent waking state--it went on for maybe 30 minutes. I then woke up to things ripped, sprayed, stinking and my hair sprayed with stinking crap and my body of course smeared with damaging chemicals and etc etc. The air of the studio stinking from sprays polluting the air by these mechanical arms I can't stop from breaking into my room. The pig ordering all this, the new endlessly awarded producer and actor (formerly just an actor, prior to this contract out on me which he and his skank women all latched onto, they never won awards but now it's year-after-year and prizes and plastic surgery and top lead starring roles without end, a cornucopia of praise and awards and money handed by the fascist Nazi organization controlling the fascist arm of their corporate group through this insidious entertainment/media/news/pop music/et al set of performing minions, who each have their own concentric group of minions, who in turn control the lower cascading groups such as the rotten and foul brothers and sisters of these plastic-coated pig apes who are ugly and revolting to sight (such as live here permanently in Phuket, rotten and ugly from years of being serviced like pimp kings by slaves loving and adoring them, the minority minions, who viciously attack me for the upper layers of this rotting pyramid system. I then write furiously after having been physically assaulted by this rotten disgusting actor who has not stopped for years and years nearly killing me, having parts of my body mutilated and cut out completely--trying to break my teeth with his most ugly and rotten evil parents attacking me for simply asking that he be stopped and that there is justice and these endless awards for them stopped--after endless abuse and torture from him for another year he "won" an Academy Award and has gone on and on and on and is so accustomed to being handed everything of torture almost--to abuse and destroy me--he's so immersed in this system of course the violence from him increases. By now he and his rotten foul ugly whore but plastic-surgery-constructed wife (former but they are still in love and together all the time attacking me for their joint profit that has been endless out of attacking me). I write in furious exaggerated hate from the drugging and the trauma--triggering such responses of calling names and exaggerated enraged responses which I write, which are exacerbated by the hacking which adds to the frustration of no one ever protecting me from this and the pig apes still are going on and on, and they have been put into lead position. Undaunted by my years of screaming that I never liked them or their movies, that I consider them stupid and ignorant whores and putrid creeps, they are undaunted they attack me and punch into my face--I don't know if they actually hit me or not because I "black out" as their fist hits me--and I am "blacked out" when they are aiming into my face so the fist comes suddenly from nowhere while I am in this state. The exploitative pig natures of these parasitic creeps is unbelievable that it's being promoted and yet genocidal hate is what is being promoted by this horrific pig ape institution that is handing out all these weapons, drugs, poisons and death squad groups. Countless millions of people willingly are involved and can't wait to unleash their ugliness, hate and misery. After they unleash their s**t upon me, (or any victim I suppose) they then "feel better" and not just that but are elated, high on hormones of excitement, glowing with satisfaction, as I sit here writing to empty people reading this who are "fighting" by making media presentations, living comfortably in their gated communities or mansions, watching as I scream and fight to get this group of shit off me. I thus keep on writing, they keep on having torture skits forced upon me such as pounding an drilling which went on for 2 months without end, when I had no laptop because this same actor (not producer producing film after film, after years of him sitting with a notebook in his lap taking notes on what I was saying about politics and creative ideas, while in this teleported state. Years of Whorewood actors participating as well in this, intermittent attacks as the same people "win" top awards the following awards seasons. I remain fighting alone asking for help endlessly. They laugh and are so glad, the Nazi women want me abused, raped and beaten down into absolute horrific broken down, beaten down old age. The men want to steal ideas because they are mamma's boys and follow and obey, which is why they were promoted in the first place (their women act like they are rebels and feminists, but only to the extent that Nazi women and some of their minions get a chance to compete or represent for major media--while actually creating a chasm of defeat for all the activists who fought and won all these rights which are now being stripped away by men who really love women as long as they are strippers performing for them whether private or on a stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment