Saturday, August 7, 2021

Teleported in the sleeping state, but at the fringe of the nascent waking state, to the smug, smiling, silent Germanic expletive rapist/torturing bigot/parasite last night with the usual audience crowd of H-wood celebrities sitting in chairs like an audience as I once more screamed in rage at this foul rapist as they all remained silent, but prompting me to react to their prior stimuli while I was in a state of hypnosis. The German is glowing and looks like he has reduced in the aging process by ten years. I look damaged and my body has literally shriveled as if I have been sucked dry. I feel 20 years older after this filthy parasite did everything to suck my life force energy out of me through rape and technological opening of my body's responses while in a sleeping or nascent state, drugging included, while inserting fungus into my body, damaging my body , hitting and abusing and insulting me immediately afterwards and then going off laughing to parties. Now the 2 months of this violence has brought him to a place of serenity and joy in his appearance as the back pats never stop from the "Italian-American" mafia and Austrian counterparts to this fascist overtake of the US mind control programming entrainment machinery. Not only did this parasite energetically suck the life out of me almost, while threatening to destroy my body as I scrambled to buy antibiotics because he literally made me infected while he was sucking out my life force (his internal ugliness, misery and negativity poured into me, my beauty, joy and loving kindness sucked out of me). As in most domestic violence situations, for public perusal, the abuser is calm, composed while the victim is screaming. I am put into that state under hypnosis while in a sleeping state, however. I would be much more composed and calm if I were only not drugged, left alone to sit alone in isolation while terrorists suffuse endless hate upon me while disfiguring and destroying my body and home and poisoning me non-stop in every way through every orifice possible. This parasitic creep is now gloating and probably enjoying the bestowments of this Nazi media controlled promotion machine with every dream of success handed in front of him if he just continues to try to break my body, mind and soul into a permanent state of collapse, as they have all been doing and continue to do every single day and night without a pause or a day of it ever being stopped. He is glowing, looks extremely happy in love has been fed nurtured with his fascist rape violence his really threat of sex trafficking which he was beating me to try to force out of me--I can only imagine the prizes he would have been won. The smug and good ole boy back pats came from DeNiro with deadly punches into my face but not quite hitting me after I tried to stop the extremely violent rape that kept going on and on night after night as this pig ape whore has been handed his dreams of promotions. His career, you see, like so many of these people attacking me, was in decline and he was depressed and looked old. Now I feel like I have been utterly slimed with old-age energy and sucked down further into physical decline and aging process due to this miserable nasty creep who has sucked my life out through this parasitic exchange which I kept begging online for people to stop. The mafia and Nazi actors are enthralled, thrilled, the women love this man the men love him more because he's such a bi-player and uses sexuality like a weapon and a tool for his promotion and also for his endlessly sleazy performances (I consider his hips open and phallus stuck out while he's performing to be sleazy and now knowing what his real make-up is, I know that he is a pile of sleaze grease with a huge Nazi hormone-growth experimental body for Nazi somatotype indoctrination into huge bodies overwhelming people in this physical form of fascist imposition and threat. I am disgusted that I was forced into this situation by this heinous technology with such a heinously disgusting scumbag. But alas this is what politicians like Pelosi, The Clintons (both are involved), Sanders, AOC (in a collateral way) and other notable Democrats are fully supporting in a most nasty and fascist way. Imagine what the silent Republicans involved in sponsoring this mind control apparatus who are the real fascist and Nazi adherents who don't have to "prove" their identification as such while the "Democrats" must, I believe, often prove that they really are in with the Nazi side of the team but making public appearances like theatrics to the exact opposite. The exact same is true of the celebrities who appear as "liberal" heroes of Democracy and freedom but in fact are vital components of this huge deception that there is a plurality and a saving grace to the endless encroachment of fascist Nazism in American society and politics. I see that this utterly stupid and rotten (but trained by Jews whose families had to flee Europigapeland due to Nazi genocide) but now are training little snot crap like this pig ape rat spawn from Germany this classical violinist who is now glowing with joy and love and energy, thrilled to the core not only to be pouring his old age and rotting decaying bodily decline because his entire persona is fixated around his public stature as a performer--now elevated, glowing,, looks like he's "in love" with some whore skank Nazi minion or white supremacist who has been cheering him on to rape and abuse me--and, he's having what appears to be the time of his life. I remain fighting to heal from more and more damage to my body and I see the energy he sucked out of me has literally made my body age and break down even more. He's continuing his assault upon me as I scream to get him off me get them off me as I have been doing every single day for a DECADE..

  I can see immediately the glow around this German-Nazi-rapist-fascist parasite, along with his parasitic cohorts who have likewise inflicted mutilation, torture and rape upon me for more than two years in just this small coterie of Europ-a/American Nazi fascist adherents in H-wood GmbH:  celebrities like DeNiro and S-Negger the Austrian and the other Germanic and fascist-oriented participants (if American or from other cultures outside of the recognized former Axis Power zone all have intimate or business ties to their controlling "master" countries--although they would never deign to recognize that they are simply white versions of minority minions and in some cases mind controlled slaves themselves). I must add that along with the American "Italian-American" mafia actors such as DeNiro and Joe Pesce who operates closely with Victoria Gotti, there is also Pacino who has been supportive of German men raping me, insulting and threatening me when I say no in the teleported state with slurs and hate speech. Plus Tarantino who mentions putting me on a train to Auschwitz when I say no to him asking me for free ideas so he can use this protocol system to steal ideas from me, abuse and torture and watch me get raped and mutilated and poisoned and drugged and assaulted without end, pay nothing of course for the ideas as they have all done, profit in exorbitant dollars like millions for the products they then come out with, and then they latch on to doing the same thing to me as often as they possibly can. They take turns. There is Scorsese who is now filming with DiCaprio who has been involved in all this for years, albeit not in a hostile manner overtly towards me. There is Sylvester Stallone who has been coming after me since 1997 with Nicola Siervo, his real Italian mafia partner who has tried to have me killed, poisoned to death, electrocuted, put in car accidents multiple times, abused without end, still here (also Bernie Sanders told me that he would get Siervo off me but of course that also was another calculated like for Sanders' promotion to prove that he's actually another good ole boy working to create the seeming bipartisan system which really is one system that is deteriorating and turning into America becoming a fascist Nazi substate of the fascist corporate empires that now control both Senate, House and H-wood and much of society as well. The list goes on and on and on and on but for now this "Italian-American" mafia group is particularly involved in this contract. They are thrilled that this classical musician may bring the vestige or semblance of "class" to their otherwise sordid images (I am guessing but they are seduced by this homo-erotic manipulator sexual player and user and abuser and worse--like sex trafficking probable serial killer or murdering SOB. He reminds me something of the character in Pyscho, Norman Bates as this German boy is fixated upon the love of his mommy---and he has put videos of him with him mommy in public like a pair of lovers but according to the fascist Nazi model of motherhood, this is supposed to be a "normal" mother-son relationship. Daddy of course is abusive and cheats and beats and etc. That is the prototypical German male of this caliber of scumbag and arrogant emptiness and meaninglessness which has been so touted after the decades of Nazi indoctrination have thoroughly blocked all other concepts of male identification in German society Even the "liberals" are completely fake on this point. The fake "left" image continues. I knew what he was immediately, from my years of having lived and suffered through Nazi bot rapist ape from Stuttgart after the next. The programming is so typical I can predict almost immediately what the pig apes are going to say or do next and what their inevitable reactions are going to be. However, the insidious maniacal technology this parasitic rapist whore ugly creep forced upon me forced a physical reaction while the techno-manipulators forced subliminal and emotional reactions out of me. This this hateful ugly sleazy and really rather stupid (but trained to play by Jews and perform as if he has a soul and spirit and he's a good "actor" in that regard) German pig ape is now so completely uplifted by 2 months of utter violence on a really criminal level at me (it's all criminal but these are violent types of rape and assault that should land someone in prison for many years--plus essentially great physical harm and threats of more and imprisonment and rape and gang rape and whatever else--all of that within a two-month span of what seems like half a year or longer of me endlessly saying no and stop while my body was forced into some kind of technologically-induced reaction as he torture and mutilated me because I was fighting and saying no when I could finally manage to think instead of having my body submerged in some technologically-induced state of near comatose inertia while he raped me (mentally-at least). I was not in control over my body in other words. This is a travesty to the human race, this technology and the filthy and vile "hands" which are being handed this tech are the destroyers of the planet. I refer to the climate crisis because this group of pigs must develop endlessly to have their careers and plantations with slaves and mass luxury. That has brought the planet to a place of extinction. 


Now they are using this technology so absolutely filthy parasites can literally suck the life out of someone and abuse and rape and murder them through covert means, while it's being televised through "dark web" channels to the delight of disgusting rotting ugly pig ape men and their crappy whore female counterparts who delight in women "like me" who are raped, beaten, disfigured, mutilated and destroyed while all watch on applauding and cheering the vile scumbag predators. 

So this is what is happening with this greasy piece of pig rat ape meat out of Germany. My desire to see him destroyed increases day-by-day. He's out partying and glowing with satisfaction and being handed every promotion possible. I remain in the same dire poverty that this group has forced me into, while people who have made a lot of money by both torturing me under this global system but also from stealing concepts I attempted to write, in the now destroyed chances for me to have a sustained career after much studying and fighting all my life--mostly the fight ended in struggling to get health care that stopped this slow poisoning murder attempt. 

But callous and loveless as they are, they are out making "love" in their luxury jets and mansions right now and partying and being told they are beautiful, wonder and the best. All the plastic surgery modifications to conform to Nazi beauty standards also promises them global recognition for appearing like Nazi icons to the planet. Their endless joy and delight at pouring hate upon a helpless victim and feeding off the energy of that endeavor has also bolstered like a hormone dose of drugs their sense of power and prowess. They all blossom and are promoted into top position they go off laughing as I remain fighting to clean and heal from endless filth sprayed on everything my body now deformed, crooked, this German pig whore ape subhuman had more destroying chemicals sprayed into my hair as clumps fell off the already nearly gone hair strands that remain on top of the nearly balding spots due to years of this attack upon me hair with me frantically for years fighting to stop the mechanical arms from mutilating more of my body, skin and hair. Unsuccessful as the terrorists throng into my room once I am healthy enough to leave and poison as much of the food I have that I can't carry with me, break through all the defenses I have to stop the mechanical arms from once more breaching into my room and destroying my hair and body--


and so I am trying to dump all this negativity off me by writing about it knowing that this response is exactly what this pig ape whore greasy piece of pig meat German violinist is trying to evoke. It's part of the daily protocol of creating an extremely angry or negative reaction out of me. They all aim to penetrate me in any way possible, to open up "love" energy and then inflict as much psychological and physical, sexual emotional and financial and in every way possible every kind of damage to me as possible. Years of being tortured and passed off as a gang rape subject through this technology--plus being raped in my room here in Thailand as the mechanical arms breach through my attempts to protect myself and the pig apes in my vicinity are raping and assaulting my body while their "brothers and sisters" the pig ape celebrities are getting their promotions by raping and assaulting my "twin" body in the location that I have been teleported. Every day now for over 10 years and probably much longer.\

I am now fighting to pound out words, letters are appearing while I am not typing, my fingers won't move and the terrorist hacking is too much. 

Begging people to get them off me for a decade has resulted only in more and more people joining in to get their free multi-million dollar promotion. I supposed the catch-phrase from all of "them" is that with all this money being bandied around, who can "blame" them for trying to enhance their careers? They are all glowing after years of obtaining endless deals and then they get their children and parents and friends involved and thus the revolving rape circuit is a never-ending psycho-circus. 




The protocols seem to demand that they must encourage a negative reaction out of me in any way possible. No holds barred. 

No comments:

Post a Comment