Sunday, August 22, 2021

How to respond to fascists? Do I become a fascist in order to deal with fascists? I have discovered that turning the other cheek often leads to a more violent attack because a vulnerability is assumed by being nice and respectful or even in using humor to try to disengage from the hate or hostility. I do agree in many respects with Christian ideology when it comes to reacting with peace to hostility, but unfortunately the point-of-view of fascists is that you are weak and they will attack with more vigor because they consider you an easy target. //Exhausted but happy to be in the last few stages of detoxification, albeit with this poison, it is tricky serpentine sinuous stuff that penetrates deeper into body tissue the closer I get to the area affixed to my skeleton. I drove around and felt light instead of weighted down, but exhausted because the poison is still latched onto every conceivable angle like a skewed lattice frame up my spine, into hips, skull, down to my feet, arms, etc etc also into viscerae. One hostile attack and creeple stalking, ripping parts of my clothing with tiny knives so my clothing was shredded with threads hanging down. The creeple attacking me do the most stupid and rotten things and of course are told they are exclamatory and so strong and incredible and what good boys and girls they are for the nasty controllers who, in the less affluent stages of internal corruption, look hideously decrepit. It's so disgusting to be forced to have contact with such stupid and sleazy putrid creeple and continously so.

 I was affronted by a Thai woman at the Central Festival shopping mall parking garage Covid Checkpoint. For over 6 months or longer I have briskly performed the forehead or passing my hand over the sensor to be let in without being obliged to sign their silly name and phone number sheet on this guard table. I walked in and no one was there because the attackers were taking the place of the real employees. As I got through with the usual "green" light and began walking to the elevators, this Thai woman began shouting into my face and glaring into my eyes with absolute hate to sign the paper. My brain blanked out, the same reaction I get every time people are assaulting me in public--I believe this is being remotely done by blocking motor and cognitive processes which I can easily discern at times I am trying to count simple sums and my brain is blank. I understand it is happening 100% of the time I try to write on this blog or any comment section or for any reason I attempt to communicate whatsoever my brain is rendered nearly blank while people have orchestrated skits intending to assault me psychologically while my brain is simply unable to function at a level where I could defend myself in any way. I just blank out, sometimes without knowing what I am doing my lips go up in a forced smile that I never intended to do. ETc etc I have written of it for so long.

I have to make an internal decision every time one of these fascist-oriented, wanna-be white fascist Nazi minority minion aspirants makes the moves to gain a promotion by "practicing" fascism on me while my brain is rendered effectively obsolete in terms of quick and rapid response that effects some kind of counter to the attack, insult or threat. 

I must make the decision, also, on how to respond even though my brain is being pummeled with subliminal information like "shut up" which is very often shouted into my inner ear and I can "hear" it while I am in a very quiet state in my torture chamber studio room being tortured non-stop by these various forms of technological violence. 

I do not agree with fascist behavior or reactionary hostility, which is the usual response that fascists make in such situations. Always the creeps must shout, glare, fight or make hostile responses in such situations (or not always but usually, or they get someone around them to do it for them, all those viciously aspiring minority minions--which also accounts for extremely wealthy H-wood celebrities whose every song and movie is about being victims of racism.

Back to the point: I do not want to respond to fascism by turning into a fascist. The aggression this rotten sleazy and stupid woman threw at me, at very close proximity as I was bending down to scribble out my initials she bent down to stare into my face with absolute hate. It was all caught on camera, as this entranceway into the mall is right across from the superintendent's office and cameras are visible all over the tiny vestibule next to the elevators, which lead into the mall shopping area. Right now hacking is very bad as letters I press are juxtaposed with letters hackers are inserting. I can't get a word out without having to backspace and retype words. Sometimes I spell words and the spell check underlines it as being incorrect

but back to my thought: I had to make an instantaneous decision as to how to respond to the stupid hate "skit" that this skank creep was throwing at me while I was just trying to get into the mall--after having passed the electronic covid screening machine in a breeze, and wanting to go elsewhere quickly without loitering around getting into some "fight" with some stupid worthless creep when I wanted to do worthwhile thing elsewhere like buy food and not have any confrontations with paid idiots performing hate tasks which are always caught on camera whether openly visible or not. (not always, I suspect that most attacks are caught on camera and all are preconceived before I arrive at the scene where terror agents are waiting.)

They want to see hostility, me yelling (as I do in teleportation when I am nearly awake, sleeping, drugged, having been sliced or attacked while sleeping both in my prime physical state and in teleportation then abused by this group which by now is just the plastic-surgery version of rancid lower class plebs who attack like vicious parasites. They just look better after decades of top plastic surgery modification and endless top quality health care, food, luxury and of course attacking me feeds into their energy as they drain me completely almost to death and they never tire of this energy drain exercise every day (plus all those promotions and this is now an addiction for some of them to attack me).

------------

But when I am fully aware but always operating due to brain-altering attacks at less than full awareness--but awake, doing things in the "real world"--I have to chose whether to react like a yelling fascist fighting for a power-over little bit of ground that someone is pulling out from under me while my brain is rendered incapable of defense except in very silent modes of maneuvering which only reduces the impact. Later on, when my brain can fully absorb the situation because it's not under attack at the particular moment, hours later, I think to myself that I had choices as to how to react but many of those were literally deleted from my consciousness like wiping a hard drive into a semi-functioning state. 

So I remained in a more flowing gait, I walked away as she began to try to yell after me to put down a phone number as I ignored her, silently. If I turned around to tell her she was being rude, that would mean engaging with someone I think is a stupid piece of expletive idiocy like all of the people in these groups who attack me. 

--------------

I then was later treated to another stupid skit by another Thai 20-something female wearing expensive but revealing clothing with a 60-something white rancid-looking rotten old white male from, mostly they come from Europ-a-land here in Phuket--the ones who live here--or vacay oft times, wearing hideously ugly clothing, frumpy, pot-bellied and ruddy alcoholic complexions. Sometimes there are younger Muay Thai white males with svelte Thai 20-somethings but the power dynamic is always the same. The women--this is now the nth time this has happened as a stupid attack skit aimed at me--it also happens with white couples or black or etc but it's more noticeably unbalanced when it's this Thai/white combo where the woman is gently but sexually rubbing the back of the male, who looks ugly and hideous and is nasty and mean-spirited and anything but sexy or attractive--by these Thai women who are so exemplary in taking care of themselves to be as sexually attractive as possible. They do the stalking gestures of pulling up their pants (like cops do, this is a ubiquitous gesture that both cops and terrorist stalkers make, I think it definitely is a crossover of police secret signaling like in baseball, and in this organization it's the same body movement as the police make with pulling up their pants like they are trying to get that belt over the doughnut hump of their huge guts. All the cliches, yes, I feel like writing them today because police have always viciously attacked me when I attempted to alert law enforcement of illegal and hostile activity and home break-ins--where I am yelled at by police and called all kinds of mentally ill labels and etc etc etc...

I am too tired right now to get into the etc etc details but the hacking is so bad and my fingers can't "move" to keys I am stuck fighting and backspacing and fighting to move my fingers. I am under severe brain attack right now and can't go on any longer this is now impossible to write further.

But yes, the attacks are as stupid, disgusting and rotten as these people who are all essentially of the same moral fiber--from the bottom to the top it's a completely stupid and ignoramus organization of absolutely incompetent but fully trained life-fu** operators, con artists, users, genocidal idiots scumbags whores and rapists and murdering stupid bigots. Some are so excellent at putting on grandiose posturing with semi-sophisticated behavior patterns which are supposed to imply that they are "classy" and "elitist" superiors in all respect and I find that like the scum creeps who attack me in places like this entranceway into the shopping mall with the agent who is mean, petty, striving for promotion by emulating fascist genocidal hate behaviors while in modest appearance at a shopping mall--with drooling disgusting mostly rotten old white males with their groveling, sexualized minions performing the ugliness and hate that these Europ-a's have learned to disguise with great fanfare as to the fake authenticity of their sophisticated semi-posturing facades.

 I can't type any longer this is impossible.

I am now confronted with the endless stink of the cooking of the people living on all sides of me. What they cook smells so disgusting I must shut the doors and burn incense, and this goes on all night it's utterly disgusting even their food smells like disgusting crap which is all I can see of their every fake superficiality but organized and controlled public posturings. It is completely an incompetent group to be put into such power and they have used so many various forms of violence and have indeed taken over far too much and destroyed so much and far too much. They will continue to ravage the planet and destroy societies, cultures and masses of people will die as a result of their utter sleazy interior incompetence to lead but they have wrested power through all their genocides and violence and above all, the endless lies about how great they all are (utter depraved scumbags all is a lie and a deceit).

I don't want to react like them, so I walked away and ignored her and went on to buy wonderful food and I am very happy. Exhausted. Very hard to type so tired of the hacking and these sleaze rotten pieces of stupidity attacking me and being able to get away with it for years and years like this. 

----------

Meanwhile, upon returning from my little shopping spree--where it began to pour rain the moment I drove out the building (was not raining until I drove out) and then poured every moment I was out driving and stopped abruptly the minute I returned to this room--hours later of pouring rain. Returning to the filth agents/terrorists were "busy" putting stinking fish oil sprayed into my bathroom so it stinks of foul, fish oil stink. I just spent another x amount of time scrubbing filth that I never generated nor created. That is all I do is clean up the stink and filth of this filthy stinking organization while they plunder ideas I have studied for and block my every attempt at any kind of decent lifestyle with any semblance of  a chance for a career. Complete Taliban oppression of women, that is. Just like the police gesture of pulling pants up at the belt-loops is exactly what some corrupt cops do to make signaling to their companions--like an umpire to the pitcher in a baseball game for which "play" they are going to pitch a knuckleball to immobilize the opponent and then strike them OUT.

---------------

Another spray bottle has been broken--it was broken last night by the mechanical arm. I have to buy one or two spray bottles per month because they break the spray nozzles so if I spray with bleach, as I must to endlessly disinfect the foul fungus and mold and putrid chemicals that are continuously, every single night and during the day if my back is turned WITHIN MY OWN PRIVATE (BUT NOT PRIVATE) LIVING SPACE with these mechanical arms. 

Broken, stinking, my body so demarcated with scars, blemishes, veins sticking out from pounding on my body while in the comatose sleep MK ULTRA state. Round objects inserted or somehow put under my skin which appear like huge cysts but are hard objects and need to be removed surgically in some procedure. It's all just stinking filth, blocks in every way, people trying to get their husbands or boyfriends or sons of brothers to abuse and rape me viciously or vice-versa--the men I mean trying with all their sleazy porno skills to inflict as much psychological trauma through rape and abuse and violence and physical assault that they begin immediately to instigate upon me to break my body, spirit and everything else. It's just all sick and rotten sleazy putrid creep parasites who are being promoted and exalted by this filthy and disgusting system. I understand that they want to destroy people and put only themselves into power. I understand that the slight "freedom" that living in the US has allowed me to get an education and try to persevere through the endless and by now countless attacks upon my body so I cannot function and thus, not compete against them or win any more competitions, as I had done so often in the past when I had not understanding of this global organization and I was trying my best to do my best and achieve my optimum, under the circumstances of obscene poisoning I have done what I can.

---------

When I consider how much of the planet is now under constant threat as the threat increases and yet the same people who have helped to destroy the planet are still being advertised and sold off as being heroes and saviors is just astounding to the seeming death wish of the psychopaths who run this insidious organization of absolutely disgusting neer-do-wells who have obtained power through this most violent system of lies and deception. 

-------

Thus endless filth poured out upon me in every way as I write another post for another day about it to the silent audience who is also very willing to continue this system and keep me in this place and in this situation. Still putting the most insidious people into power, still doing nothing to stop this fascist and putrid organization of death, filth and sickness and destruction and death.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...