Monday, August 16, 2021

These incompetent, self-styled "Masters" are destroying the planet. They use treachery, deceit, torture, poisoning, organized death squads, and propagandized sexualized rape culture entertainment to claim that they are "Masters". "Masters" albeit ersatz--over nature. Ersatz "Masters" over women, subordinate men and their children. Everyone--in the pernicious terrorist organization of domestic/international death squad fascist mafia Nazism wants to be a "Master" or associated with the "Masters" who create the rat race which is enveloping the planet with death, war and pestilence and global warming. The ersatz "Masters" demand all obedience to their every command and thought-obedience and conformity to all the death policies without question, internally or in any way to the public or in private (with thought-reading technologies the terrorists have already begun torturing me for the thoughts but also stealing thoughts to claim as their false "liberal" values for their media circus performances). The activists and protestors and people like me who have gone against the prevailing death culture are still being targeted although current geopolitical and ecological devastation from all these decades of failed policy and the proponents of such are now going to try to steal concepts from people like me to claim that they were always against the very system which is still being used as a promotional scheme to generate more greed and hate systems of mind control upon the planet. Will I ever get a reprieve from this violence because I was correct in fighting against this system of fascist, Nazi and hate machinery?

 Afghanistan had 20 years to prepare for defense against the Taliban. The US provided training and weapons which were not used. President Biden spoke on this issue, citing years of millions if not billions of US tax dollars pouring into training and militarization of Afghan troops, which were not deployed nor was there almost any resistance to the immediate take-over by Taliban forces. Yet Biden is being blamed by Reps and all kinds of incriminating incitements of how sloppy the transfer of power has been. From what I know of this insidious terrorist organization attacking me, which is probably in some way connected to the terrorists within the Taliban death squad forces, all linked through telecommunications and the same Nazi/Mafia/fascist central organization with it's countless splinter subgroups, such as the Taliban, the orders to invade asap to create this blemish on the Biden Administration and indeed upon America, with the soldiers who were trained and all that US military equipment now handed directly into the hands of the Taliban. Under order by the Nazi/fascist/mafia global organization which also controls H-wood and the greedy, nasty, hate-mongering celebrity clique that appears to noble and wonderful for publicity. They too are puppets of foreign hostile agents who will do anything and everything for gain and promotion, and in the end, will sell-out the United States without a glitch in their matrix of cohesive beguilement of genocidal-fomenting mind control.


----------------

The same sad situation of the planet knowing and being aware for over two decades that consumption and gas emissions at the pace of endless gluttonous wanna-be rich and comfortable at the expense of nature and the downtrodden human beings worked slowly to death or made homeless--all this also has been made apparently visible and it was likewise ignored. Too late, now people are marching in the streets after their luxury lifestyles are threatened by forces even greater than the bigot pig organization mafia/Nazi/fascist group of innate stupidity but trained, educated and performing under order precisely what ignorant thugs who have ascended into great billionaire power status tell them to do, which they do without a single thought about consequences.

Now they can all blame the problems of the world on the people they chose to allow to be put into power because they were told they would continue to rake in the plunder of the planet and of the oppressed human resources that they enjoy watching getting squashed slowly to death. The whisteblowers and those who protested the wars and the greed and consumerism and the pollution have been wiped out, poisoned, drugged, killed by this group of pig ape whores. Let's not talk about how they turned sexuality into a hateful loveless pornographic industry in the media and what that has done to the human race for all these years. The ramifications of that deterioration of culture and society has been ignored by the pig-ape dominated media as feminists are ignored wholesale and in my experience, the whores who assist in raping me-the women-who steal the feminist ideas that I write about after their boyfriends and husbands and fathers all rape and beat and abuse me in this teleportation sickness that they all laugh about joke about, because they are sick human beings if you can call them that--made sick by the life-f**K pig apes who control them. Grabbing onto the philosophy of death and promoting it into a consumer-based global structure of death and destruction but advertised as being glamorized sexualized empowerment. People bought into it wholesale and now the consequences are that the planet is dying yet the pig apes still cannot "understand" that they are fully responsible for all these calamities and death situations that they helped to create and never fought against. Now they can sell off protest as another consumer item but the problem is perhaps insurmountable by now. Yet they continue to torture and attack me, who has been against this system and yet I am still writing on this form of silent communication asking for a reprieve of torture and violence because I was smart enough to see the future and I knew that the mentality and the greedy hate culture that is so disguised under fake pretentious smiles of sexualized posturing by these "leaders" who are selling death was all a sick joke upon the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My beautiful malibar spinach plants being killed as well as a kale plant. This is food I am growing on my patio and as always, chemicals sprayed so the leaves are sagging, the plant slowly dies. After growing it for 2 months. This has been non-stop ongoing every plant, every single one I buy seeds for since they kill all potted plants instantly I can't afford to continuously pay for potted plants any longer. Every seed I plant begins to grow. Once it reaches blossom or edible state, it gets killed.//All morning the moment I woke up were the 2 English haters racist bigots part of a team which has been slowly poisoning me to death like my plants---connected to absolute wealth but like their partner out of London, are so convinced they are entitled to steal and rape and rob anything they want out of me and use it for themselves. Rushing to join into the pan-eurohate team with american nazis rushing to join in---insults abuse---I responded then I posted something about sexual abuse racism imperialism---so they sprayed the plants which I just watered one hour ago which were strong and healthy. Now withered. The poisons make the plants forever unable to tolerate sun they are like rubbery, sagging and never recover. This is FOOD for me it's FOOD because they cut my money off. They made me disabled by mutilating poisoning and fracturing my vertebrae, all with their teams of their up-and-coming who all want a world where no one can ever aspire for anything and all is put into English compartments and German nazi hierachy, the good ole boys and their good ole days. So they just kill my plants on a non-stop basis. Flowers, edible foods they kill and kill. They kill any animals I have as pets they kill my body they kill and are smothered with applause by the nazi coaltion controlling the American media and political spectrum. Americans rush towards them with huge goo smiles of devotion and starry-eyed reverence and glare at me in utter rage hate and sneer smirk are delighted to help these nazi bigot euros to rape torture and all can steal ideas out of me, rape and torture whether I agree or not. They were murdering me while I was "agreeable" because I was so drugged without any knowledge of the ugly sickness they truly are and thusly I was pleasant in a hazed mental state of fake "love" but could never stand the people when I met them in reality, in person. The English creep they are partnering with, who is married to the daughter of the director who shitalina trash skankalina's daddy worked with for the movie Deliverance--I was situated across the street from that rancid creep back in 1987 when I visited London on a tourist visa and a travel card for a Euro vacation---I think that system is not longer in use but at that time a student could purchase a Eurail pass and travel almost anywhere in the Euro-zone (before the Schengen agreement, I think so hard to type not going to look it up). I was just traveling without having studied the realities because I wanted to experience my travels not as a tourist. thusly this filthy creep DANNY MOYNIHAN--see his wife who is the daughter of the director of Deliverance--a filmi set in the South with the bigot KKK nazi daddy of trashalina ugly not-jolie the sleazy dirty sick imposter stealing my ideas as Moynihan had been doing years prior to obtaining a partnership with dirty nasty Whorewood to obtain millions of dollars in funding to manufacture "blockbuster" award-rigged trophies for ideas stolen from me, or undoubtedly others as these are cliche-racist bigots all, one-and-all who have no concepts other than avoiding taxes playing rich domination sexual titillation selling sex selling violence selling victimization and raping to steal ideas murdering me to steal ideas in a horrific poisoning scheme. /Two english wealthy men arrived to steal rape and rob but not as rapacious and sleazy and violent as ugly arnold the filth you all continue to keep around to inflict nazi programming and much more nazi violence when you continue to hand that filth lying scum more money and power and media exposure. All the nazi filth of whorewood revolve around him to just grab everything they want to obtain but aren't talented enough to actually win by quality alone so he can just grab it all by the p-888sy and claim to be the superiority of the planet---all handed to this pack of rats without question by the leeches looking to revive their flailing careers and their money portfolies and etc. //

The blocks, attacks and hacks to my keyboard and brain (always under attack when I fight to pound out through the miasma of hacking interfer...