Monday, September 6, 2021

HAPPY SOMA Day to y'all. ALL these songs in this posted thread today are lifted from my morning perusal of playlists from music archives, and from a podcast personality I admire ---a submitted in a kind of format that clenches the air of teleported morning zombiefied inertia that I have to shake off with some grinding music and inspirational victim-yearning-for-freedom (mostly for mastery) music.

 The usual yelling and hate skits I was forced into last night, with hissing subliminal content about death--the newest addition from the latest torturing rapist in this group--from Europ-a-land, a most vicious and nasty person who feigns the most hyperglycemic performances of sweetness, which are rendered out of absolute imitation of the victims his forefathers and mothers massacred--stealing all possible. Me screaming as usual to follow their promotional schedule about how their abuse and violence makes me curdle at the sight of them--this one in particular is most offensive. he goes on and on, it's now been three months of his heinousness forced upon me, and thus in a kind of random picking of the playlist from my music station (with lists of these songs in the archives) and from the podcast which I have yet to listen to because I do not, I mean I fear that even clicking on any living performer's link will entail months or years of torture from just having given them any attention whatsoever, as they all latch on when or if I click on their movies or write any kind of post about them (in the example of the vicious hater I have made only vague reference to, I admired his performance and now consider it akin to his own drug addiction personality and his fascist Nazi theft of the art and style of the victims he is emulating in the absence of his love for life, for respect for love and sexuality, and his neanderthal grasping for power--which is the dominant them, veiled by the grasping for power in the bizness world with all it's victims and death and massacres. thus I present some of the songs that I did not seek out consciously, but I discovered by artists I have never heard from before--and why is that? Oh yes, anything "liberal" or "radical" is forbidden on pain of death in the media corporate fascist Nazi milieu you all are hooked into and bow down to.

----------
I could not find any lyrics for the Proletariat/Westernization song below, it sounds like a direct quote by Marx, and possibly and probably is. Reasons for the omission of this song or it's lyrics from any search engine are included in the above analysis of the suppression of any deviance to the incorporated bizness model of neanderthal grasping for power and blanking of minds to bend with the will of the lowest common denominator which has risen to the top.
---------------------------

LYrics:

"May I crawl to your thrown? Oh master! God of swine Lick your heels, maim your kind You worship sacrifice crawl crawl Let me live for your use Maggot prince, please abuse Continue to fuck me Urine soaked mutant glee crawl crawl".

=============

NEANDERTHAL. "CRAWL" . Rene Ochoa. November 23, 2011.




-----------------------------------

TUne-Yards. "Bizness" (Official Video). 4AD. March 25, 2011.




Lyrics:

If I represent the one that did this to you
Then can away the part that represents the thing that scarred you
I say, get up, stand up, get up, stand up, get on it
Yes sir, I am no longer who you thought this one would be
We end up around the mountain that I climb to lose you
⁠
I said, I said give me the business that business could work through
I say, ask me but all my wisdom departed
Tell me but all my wisdom departed but
Help please at least answer me this
Answer me, answer me
⁠
What's the business, yeah
Don't take my life away, don't take my life away
⁠
From a distance, yeah
Don't take my life away, don't take my life away
⁠
I'm a victim, yeah
Don't take my life away, don't take my life away
⁠
I'm addicted, yeah
Don't take my life away, don't take my life away
⁠
If you just press your fingers down under my skin (Go on and do it, go on and do it)
Lift up, dig up, lift up, dig up and bleed for me, and bleed for me
I say, I'll bleed if you ask me
I'll bleed if you ask me
That's when, that's when, he said no
⁠
What's the business, yeah
Don't take my life away, don't take my life away
⁠
From a distance, yeah
Don't take my life away, don't take my life away
⁠
I'm a victim, yeah
Don't take my life away, don't take my life away
⁠
I'm addicted, yeah
Don't take my life away, don't take my life away
⁠
I'm addicted, yeah
From a distance, yeah
I'm a victim, yeah
What's the business, yeah
⁠
I'm addicted, yeah (Don't take my life away, don't take my life away)
What's the business, yeah
⁠
I'm addicted, yeah
From a distance, yeah
I'm a victim, yeah
What's the business, yeah
Don't take my life away, don't take my life away.

-----------------------------

The Proletariat - Westernization.  Kasten Cola. July 26, 2016.






-------------------------------

SOMA COMMERCIAL. ChillinDylan. April 19, 2016.


Dave Brubeck's Take 5, featured in this HAPPY Soma commercial (spoof)--it's the exact same song my formerly Hippie parents played circa 1975, after the war was lost and won and lost again---for their infiltrator CIA-sponsored mind control ultra-not-hip "new" friends once the white, mainstream middle class college boyz didn't have to fear fighting for the profits off exploiting SE Asia--(turning that task to the poor and minorities instead--using a "blanket" statement). That same "happy" musick was played while my parents were being reprogrammed to HATE and then turn away from politics and instead become obsessive about their careers and their own self-interest. Absolutely symbolic of what many other Americans and Europ-a's did as they "sold out" and turned-on to Big Brother. Where have they all gone? They have now all bought into portfolios and are chugging down martinis instead of passing joints around as of daze of old when they could "rebel".

Too bad this jolly and pleasant song has had to be forced into a more evil slant, I suggest that Dave Brubeck was not of that mentality nor did he endorse any kind of SOMA futeristic mechanical music step-in-line beating of the marching lines.
---------------

The Proletariat | Soma Holiday LP [full]. 1/4 DEAD. August 7, 2015.




SOMA Holiday, once more by the punk band The Proletariat. This is a band I may have heard of or seen on some list in the past, but now it is time to renew older ties to what is not old music but which I had discarded in my programming to accept the marching beat of mechanical/electronic music genres which have dominated so much of the modern world marching order.

-------------------------------------

This album (above) will be excellent to download onto my little (broken) tiny Nokia mobile phone which only functions as a music layer (camera and phone have been broken by the terrorist organization which rummaged through my room nightly to inflict damage to body and property). It will be so wonderous to listen to as I shop in stores which, when the music stops on my phone because the album or playlist has completed, I hear most awful SOMA music on the loudspeakers as vicious terrorist gang stalkers surround me to spray stains on my clothing, rip threads out of anything I wear, steal my purse, money or poison/drug my food (sitting on sale on shelves, the fake staff are also a part of every terror team) but the MUSACK that is played while this is going on is like the purveyors of terrorism in these covert terrorist stalking teams: always sugary and hyperglycemic and fake happy fake pleasant and socially modified and enhanced pure junk food and musick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cali-Whore-nia a WIPE-OUT. Sleaze, corruption malfeasance and slime nazi overtake. The beaches are ruined now where the beach boys formerly hailed the clean, surf and sun lifestyle but they welcomed in the Manson Family with drugs, prostitution sex trafficking and murder/rape and racism (Manson family were Nazis in affiliation, like "hippie" former appearnce of elon muck that slime dirty nazi fu88ck. And I have as usual today the former governor of that state of decapitation of deterioration ugly dirty arnold shit-termini88er with his stupid, murder death energy black magick scum goons the Mexican Cali cartel of drugs, sex trafficking murder rape and occult black death hate energy--poured on me as the surrogates for ugly shit slime arnold and his filthy depp screeching rat who conforms to the "beauty" standards of square-jawed dirty greasy nazi plastic surgery conformity. //Dirty lying current governor has had me raped by the white male trash circuit of celebrity for years by now, with dirty house former speaker dirty pig-lousy nancy---also a california representative with her acquired multi-million dollar mansion in San Francisco, coming up in the Nazi hierarchy by "playing the Demo-rat game" of slurring out "The American People!" and "Democracy" along with the chanting of the white trash rat female partners who shout out "Women" like dirty rat hillary and her nazi demo-rat cartel with filth like pig-lousy and then amy klubuchar and a host of celebrities to match. California is sinking. A pair of men associated with muck and rump have bought out the cartel of h-wood to consolidate nazi take-over.l They are part "jewish" and fully aligned with the nazi cartel. In the past year the violence aimed at me has been nothing short of murder on a daily basis and the negotiations for their overtake began..exactly when this uptick in violence began when rump ordered his friends to destroy what has already been desroyed anyway by the filth stupidity of ugly not-artistic dumb and violent incompetent ugly sick arnold and his filth gangs. //More awards of celebrity shit aligned with nazis who have viciously assaulted me but like all the white trash (and I forgot to say, the former house rep adam schiff came to stick his penis out at me naked while I had just been screaming and urging him to stop this violence against me. Sticking his face up in pig sniffing the air nazi posture which minorities make sure to emulate with grandiose performative flourish, he stood next to fully complicit schumer for the intro to the "do nothing" cartel of putting rump and musk into destroying not merely my life as has been the instructions trickled down to the stpuid apes who have law degrees who obtain brown skinned thug scum like this shit from this tv show who are dirty ugly sick and stupid fucks but the same level as all the politicians who operate as partners with ugly dirty stupid sick arnold shittrash nigger and his brood of dirty slime infesting america out of euro-hate land and all the americans fully committed to obtaining every nazi nod for their ostentatious display of fascist murderous violence--towards me, as "symbol" of all they "hate" as this ugly pig scum arnold is having his brown skinned dumb ugly slime minority slave plantation system threaten me violently for every post I write and every thought any self-compliment always pushing me into their box of trying to state that I am ugly stupid a bitch nothing a whore and they can rape fuck steal and I have no human right to defend myself--amplified by the shit government under pig lousy dirty penins-sticking at me ugly dirty newsom a scum complete and also hormonally high off having me raped and beaten in his presence as he gets gets gets nazi nods and millions of dollars for his presidential campaign. All the white nazi trash "boys" who "used to be republican and are now democrat 'leaders' in the media like dirty morning hoe joe and tim scott and the former demo-rats like lawrence o'donnell, now upset that his hero jfk is being blasted b y trump but could not assign any threat of trump when he brought a gun to threaten me with years ago to prove how "worthy" he is to continue to be a conrolled opposition nazi fully supporting trump and fascist nazi overtake of america. All hating me as "minority women" not being abused raped and tortured. //The mtv awards replete with the trash women who have had me beaten poisoned raped and mutilated like paris shit-ton hill-ton of shit who has flourished from years of participating in this violenced on me--had my ssi disability cut off and has the black scum of whorewood like chuck d of public enemy violently assualting me to "defend" that ugly sick plastic coated piece of rancid shit for my response of joy that somehow some justice had been done to that filthy parasite when her house was burned in the cali-whore-dom fires. ///So he violently threaened me in front of her and she got my ssi disability cut off---as the rest of this team raped and tortured me she returned to gloat in smug delight and is featured somehow with glowing hormonal high off having so many shit dirty fucks abuse me for resonding to her loss after years of having me mutilated into a huge, deformed balll. My beauty just sucked out and mutilated by this team of rancid shit dirty ugly whore crap "women". Ugly dirty arnold is endlessly having his dirty pig groups of minorities yell how "ugly" I am every time I tell myself I look better or beautiful they scream instantly, from my first second of thinking this---threats to not think anything positive about my body, how I look and they have spent over 15 years having me raped poisoned tears are still in my eyes every day they are torturing my body to increase the endless years of damage now permanent to my face, body and life. They killed more plants on my patio when I was out receiving a delivery. Right now they are hacking so badly into my laptop I can't type words any longer. They are freezing the system like pressing a button so anything I type is just missed and they add letters nowhere near the keys I am pounding on by now i must pound to get anything out

  **15 minutes later: not only did the filth working for ugly sick dirty incompetent arnold ugly shit-nigger austrian sick crap former gover...