Wednesday, September 15, 2021

And another terrorist Billie goat blonde Nazi fascist performer on the endless fascist fashion red carpet circuit but secretly-- attacking and stealing ideas/sentences I have written verbatim used for their "art" stolen from my writings on these many hundreds of posts (yet I cannot function past writing a few paragraphs due to the many faceted attacks upon my keyboard, hacking and the brain attacks that limit my ability to function--plus the attacks when I write, that whatever is stolen so I have curtailed my writing and even a few paragraphs are then lifted out and stolen for others to use as their concept--and it keeps going on and on--but seeing yet another Billie goat getting endless promotions for partially participating in this most bigoted hate crime against me has been honored endlessly in the last few years. Not saying that her output is not worthless and all is stolen, but a few choice sentences that at least one of her songs has ended with using my exact words but making her sound "profound" and she has since claimed the lyrics as her own--and profited off them-- then using the visual triggering internet attacks to glare in hate after I wrote in anger about the intellectual property theft (sentences stolen verbatim, once more). Seeing them endlessly honored for red carpet posturing events.. in reality it's just a huge Karen admiration fashion show on the red carpet that keeps being rolled out for terrorist Nazi fascist "liberal" after the next who attack me and/or steal ideas from me, with threats and violence heaped upon me when I write about it in chagrin on these posts which are met with violence reprisals Teleported last night in deep sleep, but just before waking nascent sleep zone (Theta? Delta? Alpha?) by the terrorist team of H-wood celebrity infamy. The same team as usual (I have yet discovered that there are far worse out there than the celebrities, which means that this technology will be in the hands of seriously deranged and sick and violent rapists and abusers and pedophiles and etc if this technology of teleportation situation is not stopped by responsible people). I had written only in the most vague terms about the latest Billie goat vogue posturing bigot Nazi blonde who stole verbatim sentences that I had written and used them for her songs. Endlessly proclaimed as being something incredible a "feminist" and "animal protector" no doubt. Not caring that the words she stole from me were derived from extreme woman-hating misogyny and also animal torture, cruelty and killing of animals I have loved and taken care of. When it comes to posturing bs, of course they don't care what they really are representing as long as they can be photographed claiming they "care" about x,y and z on a coordinate scale that is skewed towards the minus zone of caring (if you plot a graph all the dots connecting their real intentions would remain in the minus below zero concern mark). I am at the point of having my subpoverty money taken away from me by a recent orchestrated attack using Social Security and attacks of forcing an in-person meeting in Orlando for a type of case review that is unnecessary for my type of disability. The disability was 100% caused by this terrorist organization and ever since I have been essentially denied health care except in one situation in Portland, Oregon (that place where Antifa is fighting fascists in the streets and being labeled everything adverse and reactionary instead of being lauded for their courage, which most seem to lack when it comes to actually fighting against this Nazi menace that threatens to kill, and destroy with violent weapons and organization. The MAGA actors who are a part of this terrorism have an entire network of finaicial and every other kind of deadly attack at their behest and I am now faced with death from my money being cut off because I have been writing these posts for years. Ideas stolen means only that I get attacked for writing concepts that are threatening to this organization but the ideas are lifted for every Billie goat posturing "liberal" fascist Nazi to steal as their artistic concept, making millions off the partial ideas along with their other posturing antics.

 Like so many of  the terrorists who "represent" poor disenfranchised woman/blacks/gays etc who steal ideas or torture and abuse me in teleportation--or steal ideas and plot their hideously nasty faces glaring in hate in my every video on YouTube channel hacked in, or in any media search they thenceforth are featured in hacked in articles portraying how many promotions they have been handed. I wrote my hateful angry posts about yet another Billie goat blonde Nazi and she has not stopped being promoted endlessly ever since by all media venues and facets. I also wrote posts about a singing style that she also adopted after (I believe because I saw videos of her singing prior to her change in vocal style after I think I had written my post about how Thai singers have wavering and incredible singing styles--which she then adopted after stealing verbatim lines from my writings about this terror and torture.)


The gang of terrorist celebrities surrounded me once more to "punish" me with hateful teleportation sleeping skits of abuse and insults, then they surrounded me (all sitting in chairs in a series of rows observing me--as my eye sight was altered but I could see people in rows behind other rows---it's  hard to sound credible when describing how vision can be altered greatly in this sleeping teleportation state.

AT this point hacking is very awful and it's very hard and physically exhausting and now painful on my muscles to pound on the hacked and stiffened keyboard. 

The usual terrorist celebrities, now with yet another add-on who I just watched in a movie 4 months going on forever from his inclusion and promotional aspirations by torturing and abusing me just because I admired his performance one time in one post on one day 4 months ago (going on an eternity of his consequent hate, abuse, violence, rape and etc).


All abusing me after having me abused in that most vulnerable sleeping state ostensibly to "defend" this next Billie Goat Nazi blonde bigot, who was admired by a black pop performer in a notable magazine just this month--that blonde bigot Nazis have blacks who admire them means nothing more to me than ingratiating subservience looking for inclusion into the higher rankings of the Nazi bigot hierarchy.

But I am under non-stop threat just for writing, after these haters steal whatever ideas they can garner from my writing, only to turn it all into their fake posturing Nazi concealed "liberal" agenda. Tortured last night for having written just a few sentences in a hateful tone, because I have NOTHING almost financially and my ideas have been stolen so bigots can feign emotional content (derived from torture and misery that they fully endorse and can't wait to have continued and watch on and steal and rob everything possible out of the "experiment" in human degradation, dehumanization and violence rape attempted murder and etc etc that this contract entails upon me and is forced with the US Government and millionaires and billionaires all fully funding and supporting or remaining silent in the face of the onslaught of the rage of the bigots who want to destroy opportunity and actual self-determination. 

Thus, every single post I write now could cause an avalanche of destruction because even government agencies are fully participating in this terrorism aimed at me.

----------

I still every badly need money for health care, the hard poisons in my body are always stuck and I am bloated and sick every single day. I need money for better quality food and I can't afford to eat and buy the little bit of herbs I need to try to guess on how to rid my body of t his poison and what I need to help break it up none of these millionaire/billionaires and especially those billie goats who flaunt every animal love protection female protector feminist Nazi slant are completely in favor of me being raped, my animals maimed, brutalized, brutally killed, stolen from me, my home destroyed and all financial opportunities gone and access to health care, even if I have government insurance, is a form of deadly stealth attempted murder with the care I truly need always blocked from me by excuses and lies, harassment and etc.

Hacking is very bad now I'm pounding incessantly onto the keyboard, my brain is under attack I can't move my fingers to the keys I want and keys are not functioning. 

I should never watch anything related to the greatly publicized events and magazines and movies that are not even exempted from major mainstream news stories, making it impossible to actually circumvent the endless onslaught of the terrorist culprits and their exploits and endless accolades after they have stolen my ideas and fully favored or participated in torturing and helping and cheering on men who rape and abuse me as the women watch on laughing and giggling and feeling "entitled" Karens--in reality it's just a huge Karen show on the red carpet.


------------------------


.and on the same note, discovering on my Facebook feed that one of the female celebrities likewise, who has sat and laughed as I was raped, as she cheered it on, beaten as she cheered it on and likewise stole ideas from (an absolute insult to Andrea Dworkin's writings and her legacy) and more---has done filthy and vile things to me and has not stopped exploiting this contract with male -after-male sitting beside her raping and abusing and beating and threatening me while she adjudicates the entire process--is now in the limelight fighting against "domestic violence" but in the political arena. It's not exactly the red carpet but it's being put into the limelight as an advocate--as the other Billie goat above I mentioned has also been noted for her "women's causes" along with the OTHER "feminist" Nazi who has dyed her hair blonde which I wrote of a few days ago regarding the California Recall, the fascist misogynist man who ran against Governor Newsom. Well, the fan is still being kept dormant so I have no idea how many years or decades it will ever take, if ever, for this s**** to hit that proverbial fan of the truth regarding this crime against me. I can't believe that if the human race does not blow itself up or drown in global warming or burn up due to global warming in the meantime that this information can be kept dormant forever--as there must be extensive video evidence of this endless assault upon me in teleported state being raped as these women watch on or steal ideas verbatim (if my posts are being kept intact by some source). The vast numbers of posts I have written can be very confusing in order to prove any allegation of theft from my writings. I am not able to write anything of length due to how many ideas of mine have been stolen literally verbatim (a short story I wrote was stolen in concept for two or three various Europ-a directors, all included in this Nazi cartel of the media that has inflicted this endless trauma-based information extraction. 

=====================


After having fought to write the post above, I physically got up from the laptop and discovered I was completely dizzy and slightly nauseous--from the mind control tech, the sensation of floating and not being grounded, and then upon reading my post in review just a few sentences in, either hackers had partially deleted or I could not sustain a clear linear cohesion in my writing--don't know which as the confusion and the dizzying effect makes me incapable of clear recognition. The effect seems like I am fully functioning but It's also like having slight blackouts while typing. Plus the keys inoperable due to hacker disruptions and the keyboard being stiffened and keys not operating unless I literally pound down endlessly on every key to get anything out. All of this precludes any form of written functioning on my part to legitimately write anything more than a few paragraphs per session. I have to get up to not nearly collapse or feel like I am about to faint after a little while of this tech blasting into my brain and doing whatever irreparable harm to my brain and body. I wanted to add that the woman I mentioned in my last post, don't want to write her name because her name offends me from over 7 years of her ceaseless attacks and thefts of my concepts to promote herself as being somehow not the insatiable monster sleazy rapist enabler hater bigot that she truly is--with every "liberal" cause as her promotional tool and with a lot of political aspirations--she is now featured with a famous Senator trying to help pass legislation that celebrity endorsement is fully welcomed with huge smiles by this male Senator who is friends with Nancy Pelosi who threatened to have my foot chopped off after I fought her glaring in hate with the Europ-a hater who had assaulted me, by that time of her including her nasty hate into this endless widening circle of celebrities and politicians--but they are all friends and all fully support one another in a buddy-buddy system of violence against the helpless like me, but fully supporting every "liberal" agenda with fanfare for the public. Fully welcoming her in because she, this celebrity, is "fighting" against domestic violence as her divorce has reached YEARS of publicity with her vying for public acclaim for "fighting" for women as all of the rapist enablers involved in attacking me do. With fully support, financial support and promotion by politicians like Schumer the Senator who is supposedly a devout sort of "Jewish" practitioner, but fully laughs and smiles at the Nazi bigot female celebrity who is fighting for women's domestic violence issues, while fully funding her exploits at having me raped, beaten, tortured by her husband, her friends--and being promoted by it and for it. Welcomed with fanfare and more publicity by the Senator who like all the minority minions will sell any "jew" off if the Nazis like Pelosi will continue to support them.Thus the power structure remains intact but with various guises of "alternative" and "minority" factions who actually account for nothing and for no cause but certainly to further the fascist and Nazi agenda. Well, this Social Security situation of being threatened that I will have to come into the Orlando office for an in-person case review--a type of financial review that is not normal for my type of recipient who receives the lowest payment of all the various types of social security--so threatening me with constantly saying they are waiting for Covid measures to be lifted to make an in-person appointment where all they need is a written form filled out, at most for a type of review i have never had to fill out for all the decades I have received this supplement which leaves me unable to survive as it is (and very limited health care almost non-existent from Medicaid). That is what they are threatening me with at this point of having made millions and awards from this information/idea extraction. Not a single penny from any single one of them has ever come my way and the abuse and hate never ends. 

---------------


Next day: just to add this "reminder" if you will, that the woman I mentioned above who was with Senator Schumer, featured prominently on my Facebook stream upon opening Facebook, and with the endless hacking tools at her disposal (and for all the terrorists who are involved with the visual triggering aspect of this endless terror campaign leveled against me, endlessly funded and supported by senators and House Representatives and former presidents and the Biden Administration certainly has allowed the ball to continue to roll in this snowball effect of promoting lying, raping and destructive anti-American fascists from the media into higher and higher positions; all with their purse strings pulling them into fashionable fascist orbit by the "Dark Money" donors that politicians love to allude to but can never clearly identify--while the US Government is fully funding and supporting this terror campaign with all it's "dark money" donors from abroad--in my experience it's a host of Europ-a's with their fasco organization funding their every anti-Semitic and hate act towards me (and stealing ideas whenever possible and lovingly adoring the Americans who fully help them to infiltrate and overtake all aspects of US power for their Imperialistic agenda, which includes the ubiquitous Europ-a drive for absolute "post-Colonialistic" hegemony--as empire has never died it just shifted to the Globalization corporate venues like H-wood.

---------


No comments:

Post a Comment