Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Even news programs I watch on YouTube (Democracy Now! podcast on You Tube) are being blocked now. The little Microsoft game I have been playing with is now being blocked from all the fun little things that have been part of the game for weeks, now deleted by hackers.

 I have been watching the Democracy Now! "Top US & World Headlines" almost every weeknight for over 8 months without fail. Last night, in addition to my game which has been the only sort of "fun" I've had "playing" anything is being blocked, and now the news broadcast was deleted from the You Tube streaming and is not listed on the Democracy Now! website at all. Every format is hacked and re-arranged by this hacking terrorist team. I mean, every single night of the working week Democracy Now! has top headlines which is a 12-minute approx segment that airs non-stop without fail. Now it's completely gone, although the usual interviews that accompany the top news stories are listed on the site as well as on You Tube but the news stories are gone from both. I do not believe this was not aired last night, and I suspect they will be deleted from my browser from now on. Hacking terrorism of course. 


It's just another thing taken away from me, including my health, finances, my cat, my home, my family, my friends, my career prospects, any sort of stable living situation, now mail is a threat to my life as I'm being blacklisted from almost all mail content and I cannot find a single reliable mail service due to the situation I wrote of in my last post. Health care after having been poisoned nearly to death? Blocked even if I am eligible for Medicaid I am essentially denied still basic services while using the government service.


I hope readers realize that this is not unique to me. I also assume that most or all of you reading this are well-situation and probably find this amusing and you are glad that it's happening to me and to others and not to you. That is the system, it is now engrained into society. I write of this for the people who actually don't want to be coertly killed or discriminated against in a system that feigns equality. These things I write of are the death attacks that are concealed by fake promises and seeming open access to essential services. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

MOre torture and abuse foor the day---beginning the moment I woke up, now eating. Tears torture----tears brimming and my nasal passages liquid from the microchip implants forcing this---destruction to my skin ravaged, broken down, scarred and aged like sandpaper my skin texture under my eyes and around my eyes--in an attempt to create wrinkles, destruction premature aging and torture. Praying for their destruction in all ultimate 6 feet under please Gawd destroy them the pig depp family shitalina not-jolie dirty filth pig pitt the rump family of shit muck the sick crud and termini-gger arnold ugly sick dirty nazi who is a threat to the united states and sick stupid america keeps welcoming in it's own enemies from within. The lists of these people politicians included is so lengthy so just try to change the entire system for the most part. There needs to be term limits for celebrities like the politicians they become ossified dino sick and demented on power, psychopaths and sick loveless and searching for an endless spotlight. The one movie which has come out in years which is actually meaningful is The Substance and the lead star did not appear in the teleportation but probably was involved with this for her promotion at some level as her interviews had been hacked endlessly but not like most of the stupid sick leeches like this dirty filth from depp and his group. They are sick and ugly and dirty I suggest people try to find people who want to make America great not a grotesque nazi-occupied colonized vassal state (slave state this is what they are working towards).