Sunday, September 5, 2021

"Crushing The Gangstalkers - T.I. Targeted Individuals." I am now too exhausted from healing and detox to write any longer or make any other commentary. I have been teleported and tortured in every moment and aspect of my life for over a decade on a 24/7 basis and the threat to my life has just increased by the addition of a fascist hater from Germany who has brought near-death situation upon me financially and has caused physical hardship and that is only after 2 months of incessant attack and torture from him, alongside the rest of the crew that has not stopped out of H-wood for so many years it's like an entire lifetime of them attacking me and getting full media exposure non-stop every month and every cycle of every movie awards season. Everything I write is met with a violent confrontation and more violence, but the deadly violence began before I ever began to write anything on these subjects so it really doesn't matter, but it has escalated almost ten-fold since I began writing incessantly for all these years fighting to get a single human being to reach out and stop this violence against me. I am now just exhausted from my financial situation being nearly turned into a homeless and potential death situation due to the inter-agency attack coordination that this global terrorist organization attacking me has at it's disposal. I'm just posting this video and the message is clear enough. The message from this man is somewhat hopeful as the blame is shifted in his tone from the victim to the attacker terrorists. It is a kind of fighting encouragement video instead of a victimization video. He neglects to mention racism or classism or any kind of essential reason "why" these groups operate. I elaborated below on why and I know it is a fact and not a theorizing or plaintive reactionary guess on my part as to whom is responsible and why and for what they are oppressing and murdering so many innocent people. I will copy and paste my comment in the section below the video which is a repeat of all I have been ranting/writing of for all these years of fighting to pound my thoughts out on this blog and on Facebook. It does not in any way fully encompass my full spectrum of experience or belief in what this "system" is but it's a broad generalized statement.

 



(Copied from the Comment section of the You Tube video above--my input):

"Gang stalking is a social engineering project to promote into positions of power those who espouse Nazi and 4th Reich fascist ideologies. The members can have any skin color but the predominant color is white supremacy. In a nutshell, that answers your question of "why". The most innocent of the stalking targets are being targeted because they are just target practice for newly acquired sophisticated technologies that are left silenced by media and governments but put into organized terror death squads for practice for an eventual overtake of all societies in the 4th or 5th Reich. I am a stalking target and my situation has shown this all my life. You have encouraged me to attempt to make my own channel but AS A TARGET myself I know that my every internet attempt is blocked. I have been forced to live in a 3rd world country, reliant upon WiFi which is hacked beyond all functioning capability to produce any kind of web presence. In England, if I can assume that is where you are, you may have more reliable protection for your web activities. My situation was so dire I had to flee my country (the US) to this SE Asian country to try to survive attacks upon my health and my finances are shot. You are a welcome sight, I truly hope you are authentic and legitimate as fakes also abound in the target community. Not to deride you in ANY way whatsoever but this is a sad fact of how the targeting groups also operate--tons of false disinformation disseminators and fake victims and infiltrators. Peace."




No comments:

Post a Comment