Thursday, September 23, 2021

I am currently under threat of being made homeless by this group of millionaires/billionaires who have tormented, disfigured, raped, violated and used mind control to suck ideas out of my ranting writings about their injustice. While they feed energetically off of abuse, they take the ideas to present themselves as being "saints" and I remain cleaning stinking toxic putrid sprays off everything I own continuously. Literally all day that is all I have done, and all I have been doing for over 8 years is continuously clean toxins that this terror organization has poured into my body and home for decades.

 Supposedly I am supposed to "chose" a male to force a baby out of me (although these same people have had part of my uterus severed out while I was in the comatose, MK UTRA "alter" sleep state so I would have to have some special arrangement to have some "baby" with someone who has actually been part of this team who ordered this violation upon my body--it was essentially a type of hysterectomy performed as a procedure while I was sleeping.)

They have had parts of my body mutilated for years on a nighltly basis. I am now trying to smash the female of the Pitt latest marriage duo who has laughed, feed off and exploited me for years and like any psychopath has feed off the violence, misery and hate she has poured onto me, literally feeding off my ideas, the energy of violence and is akin to a junkie who can't get enough of violation and violence poured out upon me. 

I have just gone through a series of abuses from the Social Security administration due to this group which has not stopped tormenting and abusing me in this teleportation hell that forces me to yell and fight literally trying to kill them night after night as they sit laughing or smug and silent--always obtaining more and more out of the contract this hate and hell technology provides parasitic expletives to use to feed off other human beings--the former wife of Brad Pitt being the most heinous of the parasites I have ever encountered--and she has partnered with a fascist German rapist whose violence against me has not stopped since I downloaded a movie and one video he played violin in (both) back in May. He is constantly latching on to abusing and torturing me and has been egged on by the former wife of Pitt to rape me viciously and abuse as much as he is allowed, according to the limitations the other members of this huge "liberal" group of actors has jointly imposed upon the would-be fascist Nazi genocidal Hitlerian-trained bigot rapist abuser who is just a partner with this woman who has fed off torturing me for years--literally without end night after night--they are junkies to suck out energy out of me, out of violence, and the woman is glowing endlessly like a predatorial drug addict endlessly feeding off abusing me--and getting endless deals and promotions. It never ends. It is disgusting that she claims to be a victim of domestic violence. It is even more disastrous--while none of you really could care less about this--that she is being flaunted by US Senators like Chuck Schumer as an advocate for women's rights against domestic violence--all spurred by the endless photo-ops she displays of herself for years as being a victim of Pitt's relentless violence against her and their children--as the entertainment media displays every time I look up information about him, because after years and years and years (8 years of both of them jointly, sitting right next to one another, him defending her with violence against me after she mocks and insults, after having urinated on me and sicced rapist male after male on me--the violence she has fed off energetically by participation in watching, and telling these men to abuse and beat, punch hit slap rape and torture me as she watches on.

Nothing, no one, has done a single thing to stop her or them or defend me in any real and tangible way.

I watch "liberal" You Tube commentators making elaborate pontifications on whether or not the United States has become an authoritarian and fascist-leaning country. Their videos show up incessantly on my  YouTube channel alongside the celebrities (this aspect has changed somehow in the last few months--after years of endless videos of celebrities who participate in this torture of me, this has somehow stopped with the increase in filth sprayed on every item of clothing and my room stinking and filthy, with brown stinking grease I can't remove sprayed on walls, furniture, my bedding, etc and of course, all I did today was clean load after load of clothing and bedsheets as my body was aching due to the hard adn stinking poisons that have been poured into my food to stiffen my body into paralysis--a decade of crapping this out and I am still in pain with it hard and internally stuck within every cavity and embedded into my skin and bones)

but on YouTube, a series of "liberals" who paste their comments on, seemingly as these are not "random" algorithm inclusions into my YouTube "recommended" channel, which is more like a stalking terrorist trigger scene--but it's my one and only source to obtain information and news from the US and in general--as I am always sick and drugged up-my food always poisoned or drugged or the drugs held in stasis in my body from the hard poisons that are saturated in mind control "gravy" ( to quote the term used for mind control drugs in the film Conspiracy Theory)

I think you readers can get the drift of what I am saying.

They have tried to take my meager sub-poverty basic sustenance away from me through the portal of government-terror operations involving Social Security--(an agency that is on the brink of collapse, while the people who really have created the problems are absolutely supporting fascist Nazi genocidal vicious parasites like the movie stars I mention and their entire huge gamut of celebrities who have for years taken turns abusing, raping and all watching on surveillance as my home is sprayed with toxic carcinogens and urine and cockroaches and stinking, brown substances that coat every surface of the room (walls, floors, I must inhale it nightly) and all clothing is either shrunk, stained, ripped, and all is stinking beyond belief and all the clothing is basically also bleached and made worn-out so all looks old and shabby, even when it is new. The goons operating for the very wealthy just pour into this room every time they  can to rape, disfigure, destrsoy, and maim and sever parts of my body with tiny incisions nightly until digits are almost falling off.


They feed off it, I write I have been writing. The You Tube "intellectual" liberals whose videos just began to surface endlessly on my Y ouTube terrorist portal of triggering and attention-grabbing opportunism are generating long-winded, elaborately verbal and intellectual ponderings of whether or how badly the fascist overtake of the United States has actually gone--. Of course none of them mentions technology, the gang stalking, police operating with gang stalking units, technology utilizing mind control which I experience every time I am out in the world to face countless--hundreds of people attacking me in places like Phuket which have 9 million tourists per years feeling "free" to vent their bottled-up hostility out upon the target with endless support from every government and of course, celebrities are completely feeding off this technology just as the former wife but endlessly current torture and rape partner with Pitt who feeds off this violence she loves and can't get enough of venting out upon me--and feeding off everything she can suck out possible.

This couple has gone on and on nightly and passed me around to be brutalized by countless--I mean countless--people who rape, abuse, insult me in these skits while I am sleeping, hypnotized, unconscious and teleported and drugged up and endless hate, abuse and violence and crapping poison out are my daily routine and fighting to remain somehow stable despite their endless feeding off me.

If you can construe a patchwork of tangible cohesion amongst these threads above--and more--I am exhausted my arm is very tired from pounding down on the keyboard and fighting to backspace as hackers disrupt and block and delete as I am typing.

I have asked for help and obtained, if anything has ever happened, a few (symbolic) band aids for a series of salvos just about every moment of every day.

I have asked for justice and that they stop being rewarded for this and being put into lead position and they tried to have me killed in a car accident. Once they forced me to crash they then had the mechanical arms and the people who went into my room nightly to rape and put fungus into my hair/vagina/ears and into my food nightly also cut into the injured gumline of the teeth that they also tried to smash out. It just goes on and on. The denial factor of the comfortable "liberal" commentators is part and parcel of the fascist cover-up of how deadly and psychopathic this organization en toto actually and in reality is. What they keep referring to is an "existential threat" that people like Trump pose. The real existential threat is their denial of the reality and the extremely deadly situation that they feel fine and comfortable partnering in if only by remaining silent but placing themselves into the endless recurring hero rescuing position of citing the words and sentiments of people like me who are threatened with eviction, homelessness and of course silenced and endlessly threatened if they do speak up (if they haven't been silenced by covert assassination).

Asking for help or justice appears to be an existential waste of time from this readership.

So I watch the news and see the catastrophes this organization en toto has wrought upon the world because they require absolute obedience, conformity albeit with "alternative" and "original" artists like those who are using mind control information extraction so absolute psychopaths can suck ideas out of people who actually are under so much threat constantly by the likes of the people who promote and publicize these psychopath celebrities and politicians in the first place. The world is collapsing but they are wrangling over the millions of dollars they have obtained in the years of their movies and in particular EIGHT years of torturing me has left one of them glowing with psychopathic feeding frenzy of hormonal energy vampirism off me, you can see it clearly, and the male claims he is in love with this parasite but needs me to  help him (and she's always there telling him to abuse me, telling other men to abuse me, they all do while she watches on) and he looks absolutely depressed--no one can see this apparently but me. It's right there in his very haggard face while she is glowing from endlessly being promoted by the fascist Nazis from Europ-a-land for her participation in sucking out everything possible from every single person possible and in particular by demonstrating how she will destroy people like me, and America, as you can be sure her allegiances are fully in line with Europigapeland ideology. The German fascist rapist whose face she gently swiped as he loomed drooling with ecstatic opportunism at being welcomed into the H-wood A-list celebrity for his most foul and pestilent usage of drug and rape combinations along with teleportation to force a kind of "sex slave" abuse and tyrannical fascist display of disgusting pig-apeism but, of course, welcomed and embraced and part of the team now. The filth sprayed into my room is at a kind of constant non-stop level now--i spent all day cleaning and cleaning the stinking filth that is coating every single thing in this room while my body is in too much pain from the hard chemicals to actually move constantly to have to clean and bend.

Thus after EIGHT YEARS of telling both Pitt and his wife who has made movie after movie using themes and ideas literally stolen from me almost verbatim (with the help of the English aristocrat who raped me for almost EIGHT YEARS, stole my words verbatim stole my concepts and was MURDERING ME VIA POISONING the entire time--operating with him for the English crown

but to continue: as typing is nearing impossible--my brain is in such confusion I can't move my hands to type I am under severe brain-wave attack (aka "mind control"). My arm is aching from literally pounding down and backspacing non-stop continuously

EIGHT YEARS of fighting them (the Pitt duo) and saying and screaming no and no and no and no in nightly teleportation abuse and hate skit after skit. One of them is glowing from the years of being rewarded with some of the highest awards possible, the other is glowing from having been awarded every kind of parasitic psychopathic violent exploitation for endless hormone addiction off feeding off me, abusing me, and it never ends. The contract out on me entail absolutely destroying every single beautiful and happy and beautiful thing about me. Years of crying into the internet with a few bandaids thrown at me to calm the salvos of endless blood-sucking vampires and their hate and venom poured into my every facet of life.

The liberals are putting their videos on my You Tube channel and pondering in 28:57 minute blathering sessions about exactly which miniscule aspect of formulaic news-worthy info-bytes they can microscopically analyze with verbal dexterity that amounts to what any simpleton would say in a 2-minute, head-scratching discussion.

----------------

So, I must chose one of these rapist abuser Nazi figures all with their mommies, daughters, wives and girlfriends and often boyfriends drooling on like vultures in the background, who occasionally venture in to spit on me or slap, hit, abuse and insult along with the rapist men who punch, rape, and all jointly torture me using this most sick and immature system of abuse using teleportation, gang stalking and drugging and brain implants (i.e. I am abused while my brain can't function and is diminished from basic cognition while every prostituted creep uses instructed formulas of interrogation and insult technique while my brain is basically rendered nominally functional--able to answer questions that are repeated, not able to understand that I am under attack while it's very obvious. As soon as I think of any defense my brain literally is swiped like a computer system of memory and I literally blank out as I am about to defend myself. I remain mute but able to basically function like a half-baked semi-literate. I can't count basic sums and they also force wrong sums when I try to count even the most simple double-digit or even in single digits while I am about to be ripped off. 

------------

and I have to chose one of them so I chose pitt. Last time I chose one of them it was Trump, to try to get away from pitt and his wife who are so violent towards me that I couldn't take any more. It turned out that Trump's wives were and are extremely nasty and I was physically assaulted through them but with the nightly rape teams and violence teams which I only have barely been able to stop from entering this studio room in the last few months--after YEARS of trying to figure out what and how I could stop this. 

And so I must chose one because I am on the brink of homelessness still with poison in my body which is hard and keeps me unable to even go out to do anything for days on end. The recurrent drugging and poisoning and lack of health care and then breathing in poison that is sprayed on every single thing as I inhale and ingest it and more drugs as food is drugged and poisoned as well.

Well

But the liberals on You Tube who have been plastering their videos on my You Tube channel are trying to dissect analytically and most elaborately with verbal machinations that are astounding--is America a fascist and "authoritarian" country and exactly how according to what information has already been presented by all the major media outlets that anyone can access?

-----------------

Just because I am so currently under attack as I write this--Social Security is threatening to cut my money off with lies, harassment and abuse in every phone call (not always in that sequence of hostility)--case reviews that never end have been recurring for the past 4 years going into the 5th year after more than 20 years I have received this subpoverty but life-saving money I have only once received a letter from Social Security questioning my status. Now this is twice yearly, with endless threats that I must go into the office in Orlando personally so they can re-evaluate my "chronic disability" (that is the reality--the terrorists have crushed my vertebrae in these nightly vicious attacks, made me pregnant, dislocated my hips and spine which all has culminated in me being "disabled" and the damages they forced upon my body are permanent and chronic and disabling and deadly and I can't move--with the poisoning and lack of health care and fighting for my life to get this poison out of my body--moving to Thailand--with now all finances cut off except for this--all internet attempts have been met with hacking and blocks--I am now utterly financially helpless so what this group is doing is threatening essentially to kill me using cutting off my money and by demanding an in-person appointment, which my case should not have to have--I was told by Social Security that disabled people should not have constant re-evaluations and not of their financial status--that these types of reviews are for people who are not disabled and who are on a month-to-month case review status).

---------------

My arm is now so weary from pounding down--my hands can't move to keys because my brain is under so much attack. Years of pounding out these messages in a bottle to an unreceptive terrorist organization.

But I chose pitt, and now he needs this deal more than ever to stave off his former wife and her endless grabbing and sucking out of everything possible for the benefit of the fascist Nazi group which is flaunting her endlessly supporting her anti-American and pro-facsist, Nazi parasitic sucking dry and draining and abusing of everything American while Sentators are showering her with applause because she wants to help pass legislation as her posturing demonstration of what  victim she is and how she is endlessly fighting against domestic violence. The senators continue to fund and support this covert terror operation of teleportation and death squad Nazi and fascist mind control and torture and non-stop usurpation of everything people like these celebrities can use the tech and drugging and terrorist torture goon groups to inflict violence, feed off it hormonally, energetically, power-highs off the violence, then promoted and glamorized endlessly.\

Years of writing about this and all you people reading this can say is that these are your "friends" and your leaders. The commentators keep scratching their heads about the onslaught of every "existential" threat that they can't quite define on air for the public who yearn for fantasy projections and it seems they can only glamorize lies and liars and continue the hate campaign of targeting me--for profit, for "fun" for hormone highs for the thrill of a witch hunt--

-------------

But to be a little more clear, as I am struggling to pound these words out and my hands literally can't move--my fingers pause in mid-air my brain is under severe attack the keyboard is stiff and I must pound and pound out keys and backspace non-stop as hacking is non-stop at this point:

I have been fighting ALONE with no support for longer than a decade to get one single human being to support me so I am not alone. Nothing has happened despite endless years of asking in circles for help. Years of writing these posts and trying to get people to stop pitt and his wife from sucking the life out of me has resulted in a fascist Nazi German hater who has been embraced into this group and I mean Nazi fascist, not romantic musician playing passionately on a violin--I am on the brink of homelessness. The threat is non-stop and constant to cut this subpoverty income from me while blocking all access to earning antything on the internet and in real life. Health care is blocked from me and I  must fight alone to guess as to how to remove hard poisons that are laboratory-created that people all my life has poured secretly into my food--from restaurants to flatmates to family members to stalking terror teams breaking into my home every single day in every single way--all funded by my government and still covered-up and all terrorists are fully embraced by my government.

Pitt has been there every day, and his publicized "estranged" wife who sits right next to him, helping and assisting in abuse and violence against me--as a team they operate with one another in all these years of their seeming divorce they have never missed an opportunity to sit right next to each other abusing me in these teleportation hate and sick and stupid immature terror skits which are intended to traumatize information, misery and hate out of me. They feed off it, or the female does absolutely and completely. You can observe her glowing with satisfaction of destroying another woman and of course the rapist men who are so famous as celebrities are fully in their element behaving as rapist abusers, racists and haters (they all appear to have years of abuse and rape experience under their belts--and the pun is not a silly joke either).


------------------------

I need this parasitic female to be stopped from inflicting her influence on the very malleable Pitt and these other men. She feeds of watching me be destroyed, and has ordered the mutilation of my body for years. My hair has been chemically treated out and no longer grows in patches of my head. They have severed out part of my uterus and put blemishes that they also used chemicals to become tattooed into my skin--permanent in other words. They have had people break into my room nightly and rape me, I have stinking fungus inserted into my vagina which is enlarged because I have been raped--every night--for years--and she has watched on and is now being publicized as a "victim" of domestic violence--with her plastic surgery, glowing with endless hormonal addiction to toruturing me--with absolute fascist, racist and genocidal methodology which is formulaic and prescribed--(nothing she does is original)

and I need this parasite off this situation and for this to be stopped. If none of you can ever do anything to stop this, I also ask this if nothing can be done to stop this contract out on me, then stop this woman from endlessly feeding off abusing me as she has been doing for years. Her husband claims he is "in love" and I am stuck in a situation where both of them have latched on to this endless lucrative energy -sucking parasitic technological "experimentation" in fascist Nazism contract out on me and EIGHT YEARS of begging online for people to intervene has only brought on a slew of blacks who hiss in hate at me and abuse and hit and yell and abuse for the benefit of being promoted into the inner circle of this A-list celebrity white supremacist circle. The other whites are equally nasty and violent, the list of them is endless or so it seems. I remain writing once more for some kind of tenable solution to this situation that has embroiled my life until I am almost dead from it and I face every kind of extinction and I can't find a rebellion or solution. Get this former wife of Pitt off of this contract. It is worse than a basket of deplorables and she is one of the main ringleaders and is absolutely associated with staunch anti-American English wealthy whose aim is to completely infiltrate (as they already have) the US media, it's politics and of course, many Americans roll out the red carpet for the carpet bagger con artists because these "Patriot" Americans are still fighting a never-ending Civil War and I can't get a single agency from within the US to actually not support fascist Nazism that has engulfed every agency and news media (and the ineffectual blathering "liberal" You Tube mainstream media analysts who appear so "Millennial" but so bland and dubious and are part of the effete wanna be elite.

====================

And so, I must ask for any kind of salvation and I ask for this insidious female to be ripped out of this contract and away from me. Or both of them as Pitt constantly claims he is "in love" with this woman who has delighted at having my body mutilated, raped and disfigured while she obtains every kind of plastic surgery modification and million and billion dollar lifestyle enhancement, with the satisfaction of feeding an insatiable need to feed off oppressing and abusing me (or it could be anyone if given the technology to inflict this on more people--which is what is happening and will continue to happen unless people actually stop blathering into You Tube about how they wonder if America is some "Authoritarian" country and exactly how that is happening according to the public stances provided by the mainstream outlets that these "alternatives" claim they are oh so intellectually and morally superior to, providing the desperate for justice with some soothing snake oil for comfort to watch and hope that there is some kind of hope on the horizon.

---------------

The "mind control" and hacking have made this post almost impossible to write cohesively. I am certain that hackers have rewritten parts of this post as I just had to retype and rewrite the very first sentence where a word was written gramatically incorrect even though I had written it correctly when I first began to fight to pound out every word (as I am doing now, the mind control is blocking motor functions in my brain--my fingers can barely move to the keys I am struggling to pound out) my thoughts are in a "Jumble" and once I type hackers rewrite

after I write, the terrorists get a sense of delight that "no one" will defend me and that they are safe in their every crime. They are so complacent about their criminal activities that if I claim that they are criminals breaking the law they stammer and stop and claim they are not. They also feed off my reactions so I really only want to write this one more time after EIGHT YEARS of writing endlessly incessant begging posts begging to get pitt and his wife off me. If I have to be with one of them then it's pitt, but his wife is a most parasitic violent energy-sucking enemy who delights in destroying me--pitt watches on and participates but he's still "in love" with her and I am sick of them all. Never wanted any of this in the first place. They are so keen on obtaining whatever huge benefit that this most disgusting contract on me entails, with every kind of most disgusting behavior greeted and treated as training for absolute aristocratic obliteration of people like me (thus the hate for America where opportunity is supposed to have some kind of moral standing, but of course the tech they are using blocks all of that, as they have blocked and stolen literally every single thing from me and they are treated by royalty like royalty for just acting like the most niggardly scumbags possible).

Well, none of you reading this shares this opinion you believe that hate and violence a la Nazism and fascist genocidal oppression is cool, hip and hop and swank. I ask again, if I must "chose" a male and because the pitt pair has been going on and on and also passing me around to be abused, slapped, spat on, pitt's wife as I write earlier has urinated upon me when I told her I thought she was a disgusting and ugly rotten skank--for which of course she has been further promoted by this organization--and is fully embraced by the speaker of the house and the majority leader of the senate. I remain begging online once more to not have what is left of my health, life, beauty, youth and any ideas I want to try to use if I ever have a computer around the globe which is not hacked--so I can try to have the career that they have stolen from me as they poisoned and raped and robbed everything from me so these haters can claim my ideas as their own. I ask for this woman to be forced off me as her intentions are to control me and her former hubby, which she does completely and my government will do nothing to stop this but instead embraces the most violent and psychopathic of all the abusers in this contract out upon me. I actually would prefer for them to have to pay me restitution for their crimes so I can have my own very safe and protected home that is beautiful, of a very nice quality, with my cat La Moux returned and for them all to go on their psychopath ways and means to the committees that welcome them all in--so I can just get them out and live within the joy I can find in whatever rest of my life I can muster up until these very same corrupticians blow the planet up, destroy the economy, create nuclear war and blow the planet up--and etc etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment