Tuesday, September 14, 2021

How the world has embraced such sick and rotten filth is beyond my understanding of how much people yearn for being controlled by idiots instead of having self-determination.

 I spelled Rose McGowan's name wrong in my earlier posts, but due to severe hacking I can't get through more struggle to find these words. I am being blocked--by hackers I click and things won't open or copy and paste, I had to fight to get what I could on the preceding posts. I am also being attacked by mind control and continuous and omnipresent threat hovering over me also preclude real commentary. I get into hate diatribes due to the technology blasting into my brain, restricting more clean and calm analysis. Undoubtedly words are being pumped into my subconscious or unconscious through subliminal technology (as always happens when I have any encounter verbally, through internet, writing or on the phone and always in person in every setting this type of subliminal attack occurs. While the subliminal mind control attacks are continuous, the microchip implant in my throat tweaks my vocal chords so my voice is choked, strained, they can alter pitch of my voice to make it sound hoarse and lower in tone and etc...


It's all completely sickening to me, what this organization does, it's filthy and nasty dirty attacks which seem to always merit promotional praise for those who accomplish such hideously stupid and inane and asinine forms of suppression. They are always proud of their acts, the filth and hate they create. No wonder the planet is dying no wonder there are genocides and wars and climate destruction ensuing from the policies of those who embrace hate and death and stinking filth as their guise of "supremacist" tactics.

I try to write convincingly and accurately but these attacks alongside the hacking and redactions and rewritings and deletions of my writing by the hackers plus my brain being put into this vice of rambling hate incoherency and insults as my brain is being altered into a kind of engulfed emotional hate zone--I believe this is due to the mind control technology influence and not to my lack of being able to calmly analyze or write. I think of much more clear and concise sentences which I think to myself that I should have written, always these come AFTER I turn off the laptop and after I walk away from the tech blasting into my brain while I sit in front of this laptop fighting hackers. Writing just these few sentences here has been a continuous struggle to fight against hackers and the keyboard is stiff and very hard to type on--must pound down my arms and biceps are now tired from the exertion of must pounding out with full finger and arm strength to get anything out in pounding on this keyboard--made so stiff by remote malware that terrorists hack into my computer once I leave this room to go shopping.

Btw: as the floodgates of tourism are opening in Phuket, the sicko psycho creeps attacking me in stores out of Europigapeland are now hostile and as sick and ugly as they ever have been. I.e., I was in front of a pile of Thai fruits which are very small and brown (I think they are lychees, I never buy or eat the stuff). I was just getting one piece of plastic from a roll of plastic bags, as soon as my back was turned to put it into the cart, a blonde Nazi-looking scumbag Europigape male threw a pile of the fruit on the ground. I turned and saw under my feet a pile of the fruit that he had violently brushed onto the ground, as the fruit was splayed out in a formation indicating a violent sweep of an arm--fruit was under my feet and in a semi-circle of 3 feet all over the place. I then "heard" my "thoughts" telling me that I had done this. I know in retrospect that it was subliminal communication and that my every action and movement is being monitored, especially while I am in public. I was "instructed" to pick up the fruit. I remained static and frozen, as a crowd of Thais said nothing but stared. I was confused as the subliminal voices were telling me that I had done this. I also was going to tell this Nazi creep that he had knocked the fruit over, but I remained frozen like I could not speak as the people stared at me and the creep with his minority minion cleaning/sucking/fing Thai slave who provides him with resources to invest in Thailand helped him to calmly walk away as if he had done nothing. I vaguely understood that I was being "controlled" and I braced to not "listen" or do anything. I walked away with the knowledge that I had not knocked over the fruit, but this is the atmosphere that I have to face (and much, much worse as the hoards of pig apes from Europigapeland come pouring in. They are hostile and genocidal and filthy and sick and stupid, and pretend with polite socialized behavior that they are sophisticated and what an act that is. How I wish my country would not embrace this paradigm any longer and embrace this Europigape contingent of s**t because they are truly evil and disgusting when you scratch just a little bit below the surface of their well-funded posturing Nazism (which means mass murder and genocide with disgusting acts of cruelty and hate and barbarism when they are handed the "freedom" to inflict whatever they can upon anyone hapless.

How the world has embraced such sick and rotten filth is beyond my understanding of how much people yearn for being controlled by idiots instead of having self-determination.

No comments:

Post a Comment