Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Terrorist report: September 7, 2021. The spread of outright lies, disinformation and discrimination is now at an open and rampant stage for basic, critical services any person requires to function marginally in society. . Mail service denial from US. Repeated requests for my mail service to open and scan letters they send to me in pdf form--only the outer envelope then with a request whether I want the letter opened and scanned. My mail service has stopped sending me notifications of 90% of my mail, and only dire letters with red warnings are scanned only in envelope and then I must repeat requests to have the letters opened for days until I must phone the service. My phone calls are diverted to the terrorist agents posing as the employees of this service. I was told that there is only one person working in an entire mail service business that has a few hundred mail boxes and that he has no time to open and scan my letters. I had to almost beg to have him scan letters that are of utmost importance to me, because he refused to scan warning letters until I was almost made homeless because I was not alerted of vital news from this government agency. Now my bank has sent a letter with a red "Important" warning and I requested he open it on the 3rd. I have sent 3 requests since then to have this letter opened. I know my service is being entirely blocked by the terrorist agency but there is nothing I can do any longer. All my phone calls are diverted to terrorist agents posing as employees. I can never reach a real manager of this business nor does any email ever reach anyone but those operating as terrorist agents/posing as employees. My internet is so badly hacked that even a game I have been playing is now blocked and dysfunctional. I just spent over 5 hours trying to clear out this computer doing a "reset" (for Windows 10) and after hours of waiting, the system is so blocked and so slow from malware and I just performed this 4+ hour task of trying to clear out all the malware.

 Likewise my bank: I tried to obtain the information about the "important" letter because my bank was just bought out for the 2nd time in around 5 years by another bank (or it has merged corporate ownership with a 2nd company with new policies).


My every phone call to the customer service line is met with an outsourced Central or South American rep who can barely "speak" English (terrorist agents posing as being nearly illiterate and barely able to handle a simple phone call in English). I know they are lying of course and can speak fluently. Every single one, (and all here in Thailand) call me Mr. and then begin to cough into the phone, begin to repeat endless pleasantries and information that I never asked for. If I ask a simple question they revert to information that was already gone over and neglect to answer the question. I usually have to ask, after being interrupted constantly whenever I begin to talk until I have to yell literally yelling to get them to stop because they talk over me and don't stop when I try to tell them I know, I understand, and please answer the question--they go on and on repeating information that is basic and every time I try to say something they begin a huge and long soliloquy and never stop interrupting and going off into tangents and avoiding all my questions that are just basic. This goes on and on so every phone call extends to nearly 45 minutes of being interrupted, endless circular avoidances of my simple questions that require sometimes just a yes or no answer. They cough constantly into the phone (or sniffle, it always has to be some kind of cough or sneezing sound which is constant throughout the phone calls--this also occurs with Americans who answer the phones but at least answer much quicker than the outsourced calls).


I finally had to resort to speaking Spanish to get the bank customer service rep to stop avoiding my questions, interrupting me, coughing into the phone, calling me "Mrs" and then "Mr" and never answering a single question. My Spanish is not very good but I should not have to fight to speak in a foreign language for an English banking customer service agent out of a US bank, but that is what this terrorist agency has forced me into. 

I asked what the letter pertained to, which this mailing service refuses to open and scan after 4 days of writing requests to open it (but always of course the letter is sent to the terrorist agent, working for the promotion of the service so some manager or owner of the mail service can also get his/her endless new deals like everyone else participating in this terrorist hate crime inflicted upon me endlessly year after year non-stop as everyone who attacks me gets a huge bonus a new auto a new advancement etc etc as I am constantly ripped off and lied to and attacked and denied service with no way to actually even phone the actual business to try to sort the problem out because the business is participating, the agents the put on my "case" to lie and attack me are working for the management which is also going to lie outright to me--and writing on this blog is probably not going to change this as it never has for all these years of writing about this terrible form of discrimination where I am literally being blocked from a legitimate mail service--and every mailing service has done this to me for years out of  the US. I have had to switch companies 3 times and each time they lie and lie and if I get angry about this discrimination they stop all service from me--


I can't switch service once more so I have to fight to get this done--the mail service is in Orlando it is called World Mail Service. The dude I spoke to on the phone last week said his name is "Victor"--and I had to call him in an emergency after repeat requests to open critical mail from Social Security which he did not open--until I was in a crisis mode--when this group of terrorists put me into a crisis mode--as Social Security told me that they have sent 2 letters for the last half year requesting information and I never received any such letters until my sustenance was cut off and I almost was made homeless. Now they are denying me mail service once more. All letters from my health care providers is NEVER sent to me by this mail service, and I know that at least 2 letters per year are sent and I stopped receiving any such information over 3 years ago. For the first two years of this service, which I began to order in 2014, the mail service opened all letters promptly and I received all information upon first request. Once 2016 began and the power shifted, I was getting 2x yearly Social Security review requests (after more than 20 years of being on this service I had received in all those decades only one such request, since my situation is a medically chronic condition). Twice a year since then I have gotten threats to cut my sustenance off with review after review, mail notification of which I have often not received with red-underlined letters warning of dire consequences if the letter is not responded to after multiple attempts by SS to notify me of case review after review after review. This past year I have not even been notified of any such letter until my money was essentially cut off. 


This is my very drastic situation looming on catastrophic conditions because of this terrorist organization and their block to my very essential mail service. I cannot locate a single mail service willing to do this service for me as all my phone calls are intercepted and transferred to terrorist agents who lie and discriminate so I can never obtain actual service unless I physically walk into a business. Even at that point the discrimination can and usually does occur and I find that I have to know the law inside and out just to fight this endless attack from this global network blocking each and every single advancement from me. That includes poisoning me with intention to murder me and then blocking relevant health care (except in one single case and that turned into a hate situation but I still got health service because the organization had not been entirely infiltrated and I had used their services years prior to the much larger infestation that this hate global terrorist organization has forced upon the planet. The spread of outright lies, disinformation and discrimination is now at an open and rampant stage.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dirty, ugly not-jolie shitalina said, in response to my attempt to not react after I had written about how she, her group of white worm trash filth creeps endlessly mutilating my body for over 30 years or longer actually my entire life but in a hugely visible way since she began this assault on me in 2011. Laughing, smiling heaving with sexual excitement she and her nazi white trash creep female partners are sexualized and titillated they get plastic surgery the best in the world for having had me raped, poisoned and mutilated, not for one year but over 20 so far just from them, and all my life from this organization but visibly completely marred when they began back then. I have been writing of her endless psychopathic sickness which even dirty ape pig pitt in interviews described that she was a bit sick but he helped to "tame" her, but instead they sat together having this inflicted upon me because the need to harm others is so great for this ugly dirty filth skank to feel elevate4d, as it is with all the nazis. Part of the endurance and the addiction to and for a racism society is a physical level of hormonal addiction to feeling "superior" and racism is energy paracitism. The dirty flthy skank adopted children of various skin tones to have this as a personal construct in home but appearing like a goodly non-racist in the process. Only the blonde dirty ugly sick shit daughter of that pair of leeches is considered --by them made--to be the only applicable to having a career in appearances as a nazi construct to follow in their plastic surgery and nazi promotional pig-hoof steps. smirking laughing and they have a schedule of abusing me to the point of drugging and abuse mutilation into hysteria then torturing me for responding then not stopping the abuse until I respond again. The laughter of shit like amy klobuchar, hillary clinton, green day the shit pop band of scum dirty white trash pig ape "boys", the entirety of shit whorewood and congress, all just comply it's normal it's the component of putting only whites in power and aiding and assisting in this are the minority minions like those I mentioned in my last post on vignettes 3 today--regarding america's not got talent and the english controlled minority minion nazification programming cartel they are a component of. OPerating as agent infiltrators of the United States through "musick" and the sickness of sick shitalina and ape pitt and the rest of that whorewood-congress continuum which let affirmative action go by the side let every offense to all the civil rights go in crosshairs to be shot down endlessly in series after series of failures to address the loss of "protections". The podcasters and anchors rush to congratulate shitalina for her actions so they can be part of the new nazi plantation system and those 'canceled" under the rump shit regime rush to abuse me as they had done before they got canceled. they all just revolve arounjd this ugly sick filth and can't differentiate between what beauty and reality is and plastic surgery and hormone-derived glowing sexualized panting of sleaze sick ugly dirty leeches they just only see the money flung in front of their narrow-minded and ignorant faces. All explanations of truth-digging is gone in all the journalistic mediums they can relate professionally what is "safe" but no analysis of the racist componewnt from within the ranks of whorewood is ever ever disclosed as if it's just a "woke" culture which somehow goes astray whenever a black or jew imitates white nazi rape culture which is silenced and protected, the skanks like shitalina endlessly feeding off dumping her years of experiencing that system upon me as stress relief valve. That this is endlessly smiled upon by the filth of congress and then conjoined by rancid pig-lousy nancy and the greasy gavin crew out of californication and then into all the white nazi pricks of the maga rep crap cartel then trickled down into the sneering smirking demo-rats who are in lead positions (bernie and aoc and elizabeth warren hillary clinton whose life has revolved around reciting outdated feminist concepts she studied for a while when feminism was not killed by dirty shit like her and her blonde nazi filth crap cartel). they all rush to see me with my body mutilated every day so ugly shitalina can feel better about the years of having to swallow the hate from the men be silent and conformist then violently rusihing first at weinstein and then me--becaue I created the ideas which sent that stupid ugly piece of shit to the oscars for years and years, as she took credit and her scriptwriters as well having me mutilated and tortured for writing every year that this next fucking movie was my concept that stupid ugly shit whore stole. (and pig ape pitt and a huge list of their rancid dirty stupid ape friends and partners) and then ugly shitnigger arnold doing the same because he''s so completely glorified but I only see ugly stpuid thug and have only experienced it as he torrtures me so he can glow with hormones, get the same applause from congress and be put in charge of destroying all chances for anybody but white nazi trash to be in top positions. Fully aided by the blacks like ooprah the ape and the rest of her ilk farrakhan calls himself "superior" along with his nazi white trash partners out of whorewood because he is helping them to re-institute absolute racism but he gets a cartel plantation of his own (making women cover up, telling the men to submit to authority is the basic bottom line which is conformity to authority which is serve and obey the ultimate when the nazis get through with dismantling the nation of islam, perhaps after farrakhan dies).//"if you are 'superior" why are you having my body mutilated every day so you can claim you are 'more beautiful?"--that, "because it's FUN" the ugly sick stupid blank filth creep said softly then someone goth er to stop attacking me or something happened and her ugly sick filth was gone in the teleportation where they appear suddenly, disappear and watch everything I do and say and think and torture me until I react in a way that "justifies" more violence and mutilation.They attack me for responding but attack me until I do respond once I stop and try to remain just silent and not giving them what they want: a reaction so they can steal ideas. My brain is put into a traumatized state of analytical inability to thwart internally thinking the thoughts out of rage and torture mutilation and murder MURDER conditions. This is "fun" for ugly sick shitalina who has blossomed off this and was going downhill in her sikank stank shit career with her stupid movies about playing advocate for poor, victims of society being unjustly violated, her endless role in her shit movies but amplified by my screaming posts and ideas they torture out of me since 2011 and earlier from her english dirty ape pig money-supply from the English Crown putting that filthy stpuid ape skank in the middle of controlling ape whorewood with money doled out for every compliance to nazi overtake. Blacks especially then latinos, jews and asians whenever possible and poorer whites rush to join in with their own plantation ensemble they get handed out of the nazi white trash cartel connected with all these nazi and english crown and french imperialistic celebrities who are handed access to the nazi gold fund to distribute, making them "leaders" of their own "sub-plantation system". I wonder if ANYBODY will ever care about this ongoing torture of me, but ugly sick shitalina like so many will wither again of this contract is taken away from that filthy parasitic murderous leech on me. The shit politicians rush to smile lovingly and tell her how great she is as they join in threatening my life for not handing my life over for them all to exploit while destroying my health, beauty, home body and all I have (my cat included all animals I love and everyting I own and do and try to accomplish they block using a globe of dirty nasty minorities rushing to join the plantation system. Apparently fighting for equality is an outdated concept and only joining into a lucrative plantation system where the intended slaves believe it's only happening to me and not them. If anyone will ever recognize not that this is an opportunity for every slime sick creepp in congress to get advantage and more money secret deals and dark money funding rather than an affront to the constitution, the law and to all ethical and moral standards there might be some hope for Americaa but for now, the consensus which is bandied around in podcasts is that America is truly going downhill very rapidly in all vectors of sustainability. But no worries let the dirty plastic surgery created nazi ugly sick shit trash ugly shitalina continue to abuse and torrure me because she gets high turned on sexually excuted and she is glowing from joy of having someone to mutilate so she can feel "superior" while stealing my ideas and claiming them as hers--so she is then "superior" but not at all. But the politicians are reinforcing this absolutely quintessential racist systematic destrution of me so this ugly filth trash and her cartel can flourish and the politicians get a nazi plantation monopoly on power for the rest of their filthy rat lives as a result.