Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Terrorist report: September 7, 2021. The spread of outright lies, disinformation and discrimination is now at an open and rampant stage for basic, critical services any person requires to function marginally in society. . Mail service denial from US. Repeated requests for my mail service to open and scan letters they send to me in pdf form--only the outer envelope then with a request whether I want the letter opened and scanned. My mail service has stopped sending me notifications of 90% of my mail, and only dire letters with red warnings are scanned only in envelope and then I must repeat requests to have the letters opened for days until I must phone the service. My phone calls are diverted to the terrorist agents posing as the employees of this service. I was told that there is only one person working in an entire mail service business that has a few hundred mail boxes and that he has no time to open and scan my letters. I had to almost beg to have him scan letters that are of utmost importance to me, because he refused to scan warning letters until I was almost made homeless because I was not alerted of vital news from this government agency. Now my bank has sent a letter with a red "Important" warning and I requested he open it on the 3rd. I have sent 3 requests since then to have this letter opened. I know my service is being entirely blocked by the terrorist agency but there is nothing I can do any longer. All my phone calls are diverted to terrorist agents posing as employees. I can never reach a real manager of this business nor does any email ever reach anyone but those operating as terrorist agents/posing as employees. My internet is so badly hacked that even a game I have been playing is now blocked and dysfunctional. I just spent over 5 hours trying to clear out this computer doing a "reset" (for Windows 10) and after hours of waiting, the system is so blocked and so slow from malware and I just performed this 4+ hour task of trying to clear out all the malware.

 Likewise my bank: I tried to obtain the information about the "important" letter because my bank was just bought out for the 2nd time in around 5 years by another bank (or it has merged corporate ownership with a 2nd company with new policies).


My every phone call to the customer service line is met with an outsourced Central or South American rep who can barely "speak" English (terrorist agents posing as being nearly illiterate and barely able to handle a simple phone call in English). I know they are lying of course and can speak fluently. Every single one, (and all here in Thailand) call me Mr. and then begin to cough into the phone, begin to repeat endless pleasantries and information that I never asked for. If I ask a simple question they revert to information that was already gone over and neglect to answer the question. I usually have to ask, after being interrupted constantly whenever I begin to talk until I have to yell literally yelling to get them to stop because they talk over me and don't stop when I try to tell them I know, I understand, and please answer the question--they go on and on repeating information that is basic and every time I try to say something they begin a huge and long soliloquy and never stop interrupting and going off into tangents and avoiding all my questions that are just basic. This goes on and on so every phone call extends to nearly 45 minutes of being interrupted, endless circular avoidances of my simple questions that require sometimes just a yes or no answer. They cough constantly into the phone (or sniffle, it always has to be some kind of cough or sneezing sound which is constant throughout the phone calls--this also occurs with Americans who answer the phones but at least answer much quicker than the outsourced calls).


I finally had to resort to speaking Spanish to get the bank customer service rep to stop avoiding my questions, interrupting me, coughing into the phone, calling me "Mrs" and then "Mr" and never answering a single question. My Spanish is not very good but I should not have to fight to speak in a foreign language for an English banking customer service agent out of a US bank, but that is what this terrorist agency has forced me into. 

I asked what the letter pertained to, which this mailing service refuses to open and scan after 4 days of writing requests to open it (but always of course the letter is sent to the terrorist agent, working for the promotion of the service so some manager or owner of the mail service can also get his/her endless new deals like everyone else participating in this terrorist hate crime inflicted upon me endlessly year after year non-stop as everyone who attacks me gets a huge bonus a new auto a new advancement etc etc as I am constantly ripped off and lied to and attacked and denied service with no way to actually even phone the actual business to try to sort the problem out because the business is participating, the agents the put on my "case" to lie and attack me are working for the management which is also going to lie outright to me--and writing on this blog is probably not going to change this as it never has for all these years of writing about this terrible form of discrimination where I am literally being blocked from a legitimate mail service--and every mailing service has done this to me for years out of  the US. I have had to switch companies 3 times and each time they lie and lie and if I get angry about this discrimination they stop all service from me--


I can't switch service once more so I have to fight to get this done--the mail service is in Orlando it is called World Mail Service. The dude I spoke to on the phone last week said his name is "Victor"--and I had to call him in an emergency after repeat requests to open critical mail from Social Security which he did not open--until I was in a crisis mode--when this group of terrorists put me into a crisis mode--as Social Security told me that they have sent 2 letters for the last half year requesting information and I never received any such letters until my sustenance was cut off and I almost was made homeless. Now they are denying me mail service once more. All letters from my health care providers is NEVER sent to me by this mail service, and I know that at least 2 letters per year are sent and I stopped receiving any such information over 3 years ago. For the first two years of this service, which I began to order in 2014, the mail service opened all letters promptly and I received all information upon first request. Once 2016 began and the power shifted, I was getting 2x yearly Social Security review requests (after more than 20 years of being on this service I had received in all those decades only one such request, since my situation is a medically chronic condition). Twice a year since then I have gotten threats to cut my sustenance off with review after review, mail notification of which I have often not received with red-underlined letters warning of dire consequences if the letter is not responded to after multiple attempts by SS to notify me of case review after review after review. This past year I have not even been notified of any such letter until my money was essentially cut off. 


This is my very drastic situation looming on catastrophic conditions because of this terrorist organization and their block to my very essential mail service. I cannot locate a single mail service willing to do this service for me as all my phone calls are intercepted and transferred to terrorist agents who lie and discriminate so I can never obtain actual service unless I physically walk into a business. Even at that point the discrimination can and usually does occur and I find that I have to know the law inside and out just to fight this endless attack from this global network blocking each and every single advancement from me. That includes poisoning me with intention to murder me and then blocking relevant health care (except in one single case and that turned into a hate situation but I still got health service because the organization had not been entirely infiltrated and I had used their services years prior to the much larger infestation that this hate global terrorist organization has forced upon the planet. The spread of outright lies, disinformation and discrimination is now at an open and rampant stage.


No comments:

Post a Comment