Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Please remember if you will, reader who sits back enjoying watching me fight into the ether for support from my defunct country, from any human being on Earth as none will come forward to support me while this system of hate, this pernicious vicious system, keeps putting more terrorists into positions of power.

*please make note that this post has been severely hacked and rewritten/redacted by terrorist hackers. I just spent another 10 minutes backspacing as hackers inserted letters into words I was writing just to correct the sentences where parts were deleted after I published. I corrected just the first sentence below twice. I also tried to copy and paste this post to my FAcebook page, and while I was trying to copy the hackers jumped the cursor just as I clicked to some "paste" option which deleted the entire page besides the top heading above. I retrieved it because I had not saved the changes and I had to open another page--but hacking is very bad, and coherency has been greatly reduced. They also changed grammatical tense and etc. This has been the case for all my posts and remains so--for all these years of trying to write about this situation which continues to be unaddressed by those in positions of power who espouse every kind of "Democracy" while they continue to support those who are a direct and dire threat to Democracy and have fully supported every covert action to destroy the United States. If you think this is some exaggeration then you are not paying attention to the January 6th committee findings nor do you actually care, so it would seem from the apathetic reaction from every body concerning this most deadly version of technocratic and technological terror I write of almost daily to the endless threat to my life that is the reaction from this group of fascists and Nazis and rapists and that is even more poignant when it comes to the women who are all stealing my ideas to have their fake and constructed images as being defenders of women's rights and all are against rape. All smile and laugh about how I am being raped daily (not any longer but I have had to fight for my life to stop the daily violations of my living space with all my resources I need for food and the few herbs I can barely afford to buy on sub-sub poverty income while they block all access to my financial earnings. They make millions off stealing my ideas and being promoted into these celebrity "feminist" status positions while they are absolutely enforcing a continuing but now more underground version of rape and even much worse due to how secretive this technology is. How much you all remain silent keeps the rape and deception culture thriving.

-------------- 


They, especially this female who has been endlessly claiming, for years, gaining notoriety for these claims, has been undergoing "divorce" "domestic violence" proceedings along with publicized stunts about her hubbie being a domestic violence perpetrator who she is "scared" of, who she sits next to every single day having me raped by Germans, by Nazis, laughing and smiling like the empty skeleton filled with hate that this plastic-surgery-enhanced expletive fully endorses on every level. The point of course is RAPE IS OKAY WHEN "BAD" MINORITIES LIKE ME ARE BEING RAPED BUT FOR "GOOD" MINORITIES WHO BOW DOWN, DEFEND NAZIS AS SO MANY BLACKS, JEWS, LATINOS, ASIANS, ETC ETC DO who get promoted--but rape for me is not only acceptable but something like a circus perversion acts held as a laughing game for the bigots who have been handed these technologies. Not only is this woman who has been claiming her husband has abused her, that she is a victim of domestic violence and is now being welcomed by smiling Chuck Schumer, who obviously is aware of this situation of torture that is being leveled against me--if only that this celebrity will help to endorse his persona as an advocate for "women" (as long as they are acceptable by Nazis who he fervently plays up to undoubtedly and you can see this when he is with Pelosi as he stares directly into her eyes like a slave seeing if his every word is acceptable to that fasco hate-mongering liar who unfortunately has been undermining every "Democrat" agenda for years--put into power by the opposition which has vested control over all aspects of politics, obviously. The fakes never stop being put into the seeming "oppositional" positions. And that is what this is all about, my post and all my posts.

So, what you all think of as a great celebrity but I have my names for that disgusting perversion--with her husband who she endlessly claims is a violent and domestic violence abuser, who is trying to claim ownership of the clan of children they have adopted to promote themselves as being every kind of angelic defender of every brown-black-gay whatever type of child and group--as they control them and help to program them all into the fasco Nazi fold of mind controlled conformity to their authority. She and all of them HAVE HAD MY BODY RAPED WHILE IN A COMATOSE STATE FOR YEARS--years YEARS this has gone on while I was incapable of even understanding what was going on. Years of being raped while teleported to being raped and beaten, abused and insulted nightly by this team which all comprise every element of false deception in the media concerning women's rights--as long as Nazi women don't have to bear the brunt of their most violent predatory men-folk who, in almost all cases of the most vicious and violent Nazi predatorial female, the men are so violent and become even more violent once they get this teleportation technology where they can inflict the violence they yearn to inflict upon women, in three cases and more, the males turn their wrath onto these nasty lying fascist and Most Nazi racist rape-supporting women---who then are blasted into media exposure for claiming that they are victims of domestic violence--each and every single one of them has tortured me to obtain ideas out of trauma-based information extraction and concept extraction--all steal my ideas profusely--over 8 years this woman has daily held information extraction sessions after I have been raped in two physical planes--both rapes occurring while in the sleeping teleportation states--. also she and they all have endorsed and ordered my body to be mutilated every single day     EVERY SINGLE DAY   FOR YEARS by these people breaking into my room or via the mechanical arms. I must sleep with my body completely covered with layers of packaging tape coating my arms, legs and fingers and toes with at least two other layers of clothing covering the tape because the mechanical arms get through almost everything. I have finally succeeded in stopping the break-ins by the rapists--who would smear fungus into my hair, vagina, ears and my food. My food is still tainted and poisoned to this day. I remain sick, bedridden and inert most of the time of my life due to this hardening poison, the energy these parasites suck out of me daily with the hate and violent abuse sessions that they literally energetically feed off-particularly the women who sic their men on me as the men enjoy it all thoroughly. They all feed off rape and torture, to be more precise about how they really suck out energy. Thus my energy is drained while my body is completely vulnerable as they abuse me psychologically, physically, sexually and in every way. Day after day for over 8 years from this woman who just met with Schumer--as I had to see on the top page of Facebook on the streaming page content because she makes sure to hack into my system to generate a reaction out of me--which has just occurred. My hope is that finally one day my writings will finally spur people into action to stop these criminals but so far only more and more violent and aspiring performers and politicians jump in to get their likewise free promotions for simply torturing and abusing me. for years this woman has been using my words, my reactions to generate an image for herself as being an advocate for women's rights (ultimately with intentions to become another H-wood politician with backing from Fascist Nazi sources as "Dark Money" donors for their continuing infiltration into the United States power structure).

They also have been trying to cut my toes off, by severing arteries, and skin tissue between each toe. this was done every day for months until I finally worked as hard as possible to try to seal off all the cracks of this room--there are still scars in the areas where they severed tissue daily--they also have cut underneath my cuticles for over 6 years--one fingernail has completely fallen off as a result of items being inserted under fingernails cutting into that tissue. My hair, they put fungus in it every day while putting fungus into my vagina after raping me. This is what this feminist Nazi contingent of women out of H-wood have been laughing about and enjoying participating in as they steal my ideas to present themselves as political players and opportunists vying for political power--usually they have a staunch male figure behind them (in this case it's her father who is a T-rump supporter) but behind them is the force of the English Crown, the "aristocrat" from London I met three times for a total amount of time less than one hour--back in 1987 or 88. He has not stopped attacking me (and he is connected to Billie Goat the singer who has been a part of the English cartel operating to steal and rob and attack me, which is a situation I have written of prior to this post, but so many posts I have written for so many years...).

And I write this again, hoping it will reach people who do not want more terrorist organizations to infiltrate into the US government and try to oust Democracy and install fascist Nazism.

No comments:

Post a Comment