Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Financial/telecommunications hacking/denial of services/harassment continues--yesterday it was the bank's turn to attack me when I tried to simply take my money out of my account. More internet hacking discrediting my every attempt to make a business letter appear professional. Endless hacking, revisions and partial deletions while my brain, in all instances of attack, is rendered partially blocked by either the microchip implant or remote tech or drugging or the combination of all and more therein blocking cognitive functioning and ability to defend against an endless barrage of lies, distortions and confusing skits played out while being denied services with nasty and hateful verbal attacks by all involved while my brain can't function.

 I would render a guess that 20% of my cognition is being blocked or a large portion of my short-term memory or some such function is stifled or blocked while I am in the middle of terse conversations which are more like interrogations and harassment skits than any kind of information or business exchange of information.

At the bank, where I have to use the banking services to obtain a cash advance on my debit card because every single ATM here in Thailand will not withdraw more than $200 every time I attempt to take out what I actually need per month. The banking fees from both the Thai banks and my bank amount to nearly $16 per $200 withdrawal. If I need to obtain my money just using an ATM, I must pay for the series of withdrawals using a machine nearly $60-80 per month, just to withdraw my money from my account because the limit for withdrawal has been frozen and my bank won't/refuses to fix this and I am lied to perpetually on the phone by these terrorist agents who operate from within my bank, where my phone calls fighting to obtain reliable service are always relayed so I can't get authentic or real help ever if I use the phone. I am thus stuck having to go to bank teller services to try to get a one-time withdrawal using a cash advance system on my debit card.

Additionally, literally every single bank in Phuket I have gone to except for one single bank refuses to service my debit card with a cash advance and all tell me I must use the ATM--they all offer cash advance and all have the capability to do so, but are being instructed by the fascist Nazi terrorist network that lives here in Phuket and has their vacationing Nazis instructing the absolutely compliant minorities what to do (just like in the United States) and they all deny me service. As I wrote above, I have no way to defend myself because every single phone call I make is to a terrorist agent who denies me service, lies, coughing incessantly or sniffling or sneezing into the phone while lying and giving wrong information and being hostile and nasty for the entire 45-minute phone call I make to answer a few simple questions which they usually never completely answer and all claim they can't understand English very well.


I have to drive maybe 5 miles to get to this one bank in an area where I used to live (which had previously served me very nicely and were helpful, but as the coups and the Nazis have taken more global hegemony over the planet the hate system has spread into all services I try to obtain anything from---)


Yesterday, again my brain was blanked out and I could not defend myself against the bank teller whom I have never seen in the bank before, with the usual teams of white Europ-a's sitting smug using the remote and portable tech to blast my brain so I can't think while they are harassing me about needing a phone number as part of the money withdrawal (a complete lie) and a circle of Thais operating along with them as other customers who do things like rip threads out of my clothing and backpack while I am standing at the cashier window as they pass by holding little razors in their hands while the entire bank allows it to go on. As always the white to brown/black (in a ratio of at least 6-to-1). It is also always the same ratio in the hateful United States.


This has been an ongoing harassment schedule from this bank for tellers to slam papers down at me (literally slamming the paper down after I sign, while I stand in a daze, literally stunned by the tech blasting my brain into a numb and uncomprehending stasis of incomprehensibility--but smiling and giddy and dizzy but still seeming to function. It is like a clamp is on my brain while they insult and lie and I can't move or speak but can do the basic things so I appear like I am fully cognizant while I am not. The technology is so deadly and yet no one can understand this who is reading this, as you should be alarmed and are not when I detail what kinds of dehabilitating effects this tech has--no one seems worried or concerned. It is so subtle you cannot perceive it unless you know that you are under control. But no worries, none of you thinks it's going to happen to you, do you?


--------------\

Slamming the paper down, telling me as they do every month that I must have a phone number, which is a lie--no phone number is necessary for me to sign a paper for money withdrawal. I tell them every month that I have no phone, and they go on. I told her once, returned the paper. Two minutes later she slammed the paper down again and my brain froze and I said very politely (after having gone to bed the night before at 4:30 a.m after hours on the phone trying to obtain information from the non-English speaking jabbering and lying going around in circles terror agent from S. America from my bank which could not answer simple questions for over 45 minutes as I had to deal with my mail service which had denied me mail while my bank in America is changing ownership--thus I received no mail that was deadly serious in relation to my financial status from both Social Security and from my bank--due to my mail service just refusing to answer all questions and I had no idea I was in absolute and dire peril of losing my financial sustenance.

But on and on. She slammed the paper down a total of 4 times within 2 minutes as this went on like a broken record that kept skipping. I could not get the concept to tell her that "I told you twice/thrice already I have no phone". My brain literally blanked out as if I had "forgotten" that she had just harassed me and slammed the paper down while the Europ-a's sat in the background smug and smirking as my brain was put into a kind of blanketing vice and I could not "remember" that she had just asked me and should tell her to stop bothering me after the 4th time of this going on and on. I just kept repeating, which is something that happens on the phone as well. Every time I am in this situation I have been put into a surrounded terror operation where I have only one single option for my entire financial survival in a situation where all resources are blocked to me, all avenues of earning are blacklisted all telecommunications are blocked I can't earn money I am thus literally fighting for my life in every single one of these situations where services are being blocked, I am lied to, and my brain is being put into a technological vice so I can't "remember" that they have grilled me for baseless information that is unnecessary, in harsh and abusive tones that are unnecessary, for things that are irrelevant and not my fault or doing but theirs.

-------------

While fighting to correct the endless typos and deletions and rewrites that plagued a letter I had sent to my mail service to download and send to an office (for my survival, for a situation from Social Security that I should not have had to undergo as these kinds of determinations are not supposed to be inflicted upon people who are disabled in my situation --as I was informed a few times on the phone by the general administration--but any loophole to threaten me is being used now due to the absolute rot and corruption that has seeped into the government as a whole and which is multiplying and increasing---which means the longer this terrorist "gang stalking" organization is "allowed" to promote more of these heinous people into higher positions of power the worse the corruption and malfeasance and graft and incompetence and decline of the United States is going to degrade.

-------------

I wrote this letter and hackers copied and pasted parts of sentences repeatedly so it was a redundant and confusing letter. Also, while I write or attempt to write, as happens while I write these posts, my brain is likewise plagued by various brain-altering technologies so I can't think in straight logical sequences and etc--as a layperson I can only write vaguely about how my brain and cognition is altered while these technologies blast my functioning capabilities into a very awful state.

Once I had corrected the letter and sent the corrected form to my mail service to send (they kindly sent me a draft asking me if this was okay and so I sent corrections, since the terrorists had wrecked the letter after I sent it with all their hacking terrorism), And of course, once I had made the corrections the hackers went in again after I "sent" the letter to make more typos and distortions. My credibility is always under attack and this rewriting hacking campaign is a serious threat to my life, like everything else.

-------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment