Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Financial/telecommunications hacking/denial of services/harassment continues--yesterday it was the bank's turn to attack me when I tried to simply take my money out of my account. More internet hacking discrediting my every attempt to make a business letter appear professional. Endless hacking, revisions and partial deletions while my brain, in all instances of attack, is rendered partially blocked by either the microchip implant or remote tech or drugging or the combination of all and more therein blocking cognitive functioning and ability to defend against an endless barrage of lies, distortions and confusing skits played out while being denied services with nasty and hateful verbal attacks by all involved while my brain can't function.

 I would render a guess that 20% of my cognition is being blocked or a large portion of my short-term memory or some such function is stifled or blocked while I am in the middle of terse conversations which are more like interrogations and harassment skits than any kind of information or business exchange of information.

At the bank, where I have to use the banking services to obtain a cash advance on my debit card because every single ATM here in Thailand will not withdraw more than $200 every time I attempt to take out what I actually need per month. The banking fees from both the Thai banks and my bank amount to nearly $16 per $200 withdrawal. If I need to obtain my money just using an ATM, I must pay for the series of withdrawals using a machine nearly $60-80 per month, just to withdraw my money from my account because the limit for withdrawal has been frozen and my bank won't/refuses to fix this and I am lied to perpetually on the phone by these terrorist agents who operate from within my bank, where my phone calls fighting to obtain reliable service are always relayed so I can't get authentic or real help ever if I use the phone. I am thus stuck having to go to bank teller services to try to get a one-time withdrawal using a cash advance system on my debit card.

Additionally, literally every single bank in Phuket I have gone to except for one single bank refuses to service my debit card with a cash advance and all tell me I must use the ATM--they all offer cash advance and all have the capability to do so, but are being instructed by the fascist Nazi terrorist network that lives here in Phuket and has their vacationing Nazis instructing the absolutely compliant minorities what to do (just like in the United States) and they all deny me service. As I wrote above, I have no way to defend myself because every single phone call I make is to a terrorist agent who denies me service, lies, coughing incessantly or sniffling or sneezing into the phone while lying and giving wrong information and being hostile and nasty for the entire 45-minute phone call I make to answer a few simple questions which they usually never completely answer and all claim they can't understand English very well.


I have to drive maybe 5 miles to get to this one bank in an area where I used to live (which had previously served me very nicely and were helpful, but as the coups and the Nazis have taken more global hegemony over the planet the hate system has spread into all services I try to obtain anything from---)


Yesterday, again my brain was blanked out and I could not defend myself against the bank teller whom I have never seen in the bank before, with the usual teams of white Europ-a's sitting smug using the remote and portable tech to blast my brain so I can't think while they are harassing me about needing a phone number as part of the money withdrawal (a complete lie) and a circle of Thais operating along with them as other customers who do things like rip threads out of my clothing and backpack while I am standing at the cashier window as they pass by holding little razors in their hands while the entire bank allows it to go on. As always the white to brown/black (in a ratio of at least 6-to-1). It is also always the same ratio in the hateful United States.


This has been an ongoing harassment schedule from this bank for tellers to slam papers down at me (literally slamming the paper down after I sign, while I stand in a daze, literally stunned by the tech blasting my brain into a numb and uncomprehending stasis of incomprehensibility--but smiling and giddy and dizzy but still seeming to function. It is like a clamp is on my brain while they insult and lie and I can't move or speak but can do the basic things so I appear like I am fully cognizant while I am not. The technology is so deadly and yet no one can understand this who is reading this, as you should be alarmed and are not when I detail what kinds of dehabilitating effects this tech has--no one seems worried or concerned. It is so subtle you cannot perceive it unless you know that you are under control. But no worries, none of you thinks it's going to happen to you, do you?


--------------\

Slamming the paper down, telling me as they do every month that I must have a phone number, which is a lie--no phone number is necessary for me to sign a paper for money withdrawal. I tell them every month that I have no phone, and they go on. I told her once, returned the paper. Two minutes later she slammed the paper down again and my brain froze and I said very politely (after having gone to bed the night before at 4:30 a.m after hours on the phone trying to obtain information from the non-English speaking jabbering and lying going around in circles terror agent from S. America from my bank which could not answer simple questions for over 45 minutes as I had to deal with my mail service which had denied me mail while my bank in America is changing ownership--thus I received no mail that was deadly serious in relation to my financial status from both Social Security and from my bank--due to my mail service just refusing to answer all questions and I had no idea I was in absolute and dire peril of losing my financial sustenance.

But on and on. She slammed the paper down a total of 4 times within 2 minutes as this went on like a broken record that kept skipping. I could not get the concept to tell her that "I told you twice/thrice already I have no phone". My brain literally blanked out as if I had "forgotten" that she had just harassed me and slammed the paper down while the Europ-a's sat in the background smug and smirking as my brain was put into a kind of blanketing vice and I could not "remember" that she had just asked me and should tell her to stop bothering me after the 4th time of this going on and on. I just kept repeating, which is something that happens on the phone as well. Every time I am in this situation I have been put into a surrounded terror operation where I have only one single option for my entire financial survival in a situation where all resources are blocked to me, all avenues of earning are blacklisted all telecommunications are blocked I can't earn money I am thus literally fighting for my life in every single one of these situations where services are being blocked, I am lied to, and my brain is being put into a technological vice so I can't "remember" that they have grilled me for baseless information that is unnecessary, in harsh and abusive tones that are unnecessary, for things that are irrelevant and not my fault or doing but theirs.

-------------

While fighting to correct the endless typos and deletions and rewrites that plagued a letter I had sent to my mail service to download and send to an office (for my survival, for a situation from Social Security that I should not have had to undergo as these kinds of determinations are not supposed to be inflicted upon people who are disabled in my situation --as I was informed a few times on the phone by the general administration--but any loophole to threaten me is being used now due to the absolute rot and corruption that has seeped into the government as a whole and which is multiplying and increasing---which means the longer this terrorist "gang stalking" organization is "allowed" to promote more of these heinous people into higher positions of power the worse the corruption and malfeasance and graft and incompetence and decline of the United States is going to degrade.

-------------

I wrote this letter and hackers copied and pasted parts of sentences repeatedly so it was a redundant and confusing letter. Also, while I write or attempt to write, as happens while I write these posts, my brain is likewise plagued by various brain-altering technologies so I can't think in straight logical sequences and etc--as a layperson I can only write vaguely about how my brain and cognition is altered while these technologies blast my functioning capabilities into a very awful state.

Once I had corrected the letter and sent the corrected form to my mail service to send (they kindly sent me a draft asking me if this was okay and so I sent corrections, since the terrorists had wrecked the letter after I sent it with all their hacking terrorism), And of course, once I had made the corrections the hackers went in again after I "sent" the letter to make more typos and distortions. My credibility is always under attack and this rewriting hacking campaign is a serious threat to my life, like everything else.

-------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...