Wednesday, September 29, 2021

"OLAF SCHOLZ IS NOT YOUR FRIEND" (Jacobin Magazine). It's now an officially recognized international trend. Corporate politicians on any /an/or/all sides of every aisle and Parliamentary debate. Whichever side is on the weaker side of the divide will expose the corruption of the other side until they gain electoral advantage. Then the game shifts to the other side(s). Olaf Scholz, if you read the piece below, is almost a redundant theme to me by now of former "liberal/anti-corporate/pro-freedom" advocate who upon tasting power and money, has morphed into a near fascistic-orientated leader espousing police brutality and other forms of despotism. It's so typical and I see it on a daily basis so often and have lived through seeing it almost all my life that at this point I would say that the current fascists were former hippies at one point or of some other "alternative" ilk in their "rebellion" years.

 

Olaf Scholz Is Not Your Friend





. then turned into absolute tyrannical albeit banality of evil monsters after obtaining their positions of power through the force of compromising them that the "powers that be" offer to those they want to induct into their system--systematic indoctrination into the folds of power. It's the same sordid but sad story like a broken record of transition and brainwashing indoctrination through the power of incentive-based promotion.

"Olaf Scholz Is Not Your Friend....Scholz also backed the Hartz IV reforms that gutted German welfare, choked the creaking state of investment through balanced-budget fetishism, endorsed brutal policing methods against activists and migrants in Hamburg, and failed to regulate businesses that robbed state coffers. In some now infamous cases, these businesses even committed massive financial and tax fraud.

With a record like this, we can expect Scholz to choose proximity to powerful interests over representing the interests of ordinary people — including when it comes to forming a government after Sunday’s election."

------------------------

"Yanis Varoufakis on Angela Merkel’s Legacy, European Politics & the “Sordid Arms Race” on the Seas". Democracy Now! September 29, 2021.



What has really "won" in the German election should be renamed The Austerity Party (a great party for the burgeoning wealthy classes in Germany). Sucking what they could using Austerity out of countries like Greece, the Germans are now going internally into their own civilian society to "weed" out the alternatives, the freaks, the foreigners and their ilk. I posted a video yesterday about the Rock Fabrik which was a working class venue supporting heavy metal. This club as I learned has been closed down. The downtown district of Stuttgart has changed shops to amplify the Nazi Gold hitherto stored in Swiss Bank accounts and whatever other investments they retained but hid their opulence under pretense of supporting working class. Now the teeth are bared and coming out, the shops reflect opulence and wealth and the former alternatives are scared to show their past wild years (I had a foe/friend who photographed punks and goths who says that he can't come out with a book of his photography because those he photographed who adorned themselves in the most fantastic punk and goth outfits are now corporate employees and can't let it be seen how "crazy" they used to be). They are scared to reveal that they used to be "alternative" that is. Thus the trend towards trending fascism continues as the gold and wealth the Nazis stole is now pouring out into the society, which kept all that wealth hidden for the decades of US occupation (which still exists to some extent). Unfortunately the trend towards fascism has caught on and has become undisguised in US climes and it's another story I am writing of today, spurred on by watching this interview from Democracy Now! I can't describe how many "alternative" types I met in Germany while US troops were posted in Stuttgart, in the years after the reunification. How the Germans had changed and began to be hostile and Nazi a decade later, and now the society still bears it's fake posturing but the underlying currents reveal a different story.

----------------------------
----------------------------

On a closing note from all of my posts today: I could add a bit more to the commentary I wrote above in the Democracy Now! video response--regarding certain German actors who have very eagerly participated in this contract out upon me along with the Americans (and all other nationalities involved, but mostly the attackers are restricted to a few dominant G-20 countries, i.e. USA, England, France and Germany). All my responses to these attackers are under conditions of being teleported/asleep/under hypnosis and "trauma-based" torture for information and harassment purposes (they want to traumatize me slowly into a nearly destroyed state or death). I told this German (who plays absolutely "liberal" roles for his movies) that the opulence of Stuttgart shows how the society is shifting towards this Nazi-stolen-gold standard of wealth display. He physically attacked me (again, while I was helpless, under hypnosis, sleeping, not able to really control what I was saying which I said after having been tortured by the deep sleep "skits" that these terrorists inflict upon me every single night without exception--which usually leads to these long posts because I need to do stress release because I am partially paralyzed and stuck in a room in one position literally most of my life unable to move while they never stop torturing and attacking me--the same people, day in and day out, night after night, every single day, on and on, year after year--promotion after promotion for all of them). They must hide their pretense and their emerging but now noticable fascism but it's still disguised under flowery rhetoric and they must continue to disguise their real intentions towards a universally fascist and brainwashed-controlled systematic form of control based on various fascist-oriented versions of State-sponsored terrorism with one extremely wealthy class and the rest left to serve them or die. That is as much detail as I can go into, they torture me for writing and they torture me to get me to write. It's a never ending cycle of violence to try to get me to write and then to torture me for writing. While they continue to extract ideas to usurp for the pretense that they truly care about society and are just down-to-earth but plastic-coated wonderous celebrities and politicians there to entertain you with their promises of some glory if you just buy their images and continue to award them and put them into lead positions. Keep waiting for Godot. However, all of this leads me to wonder how the next few elections in the US will pan-out if the trend in Europe is skewing toawrds fascism as it has in Germany with a "liberal" face? Has the trend from America come to Germany after all? Or is it vice-versa?

------------------------------------
-----------------------------------

"THE MAGUS". Gnosisprimordial. 2009.




The Magus truly deals with indoctrination into secret society power and mysticism. It involves Nazis. I need to watch the movie and perhaps if I can obtain the book once I remove the poisons from my body (mind control drugs exempting me from concentration--a plague and obstacle to reading I have been forced into for decades, but worse from the expelling of these embedded poisons latched into my body). How I got through grad school all those years was a miracle. Every day of reading required ONLY reading and perhaps exercising and then watching a movie or tv in a daze of sickness (I had no tv and watched almost no movies for years of my life, have been against the movie thing and now it's dominated my life due to this mind control poisoning--which should serve as a kind of symbol for what most people are seemingly willing to imbibe as a daily dose of mind control drugs--watching movies and tv that is).

Back to the mysticism of indoctrination into the mysteries and secret society stuff and all that good ole boy power and money stuff:

---------------------
Last but not least---on the theme of Greek austerity and subordination to German servitude in the form of post-war wealth-transfer (meaning the sucking out of resources and gold/money/property etc from all formerly Nazi occupied countries into German coffers remains a current travesty of the post-war era). I remembered a book I read so long ago called The Magus (by John Fowles). Being perpetually drugged up has made reading and recalling certain items and understanding rather obscured (to say the least--often impossible to read or focus or concentrate and I have books I truly want to read and cannot due to this endless sickness from mind control drugs). However, I see there actually was a movie made on this Greek/German WWII Nazi/occupied country bond. The themes are also mystical but of course male-dominated in theme (women are involved but always objectified or sexualized but never really meaningful players in the realm of intellect or power. They possess through mystery in this novel but never in the arena of power politics in the men's world of actual power). The novel includes descriptions of torture and mutilation upon Greeks by Nazis. I recall having Greek friends while I lived in Stuttgart who held on to resentment that has carried-over since WWII. They abstain from any bonds to German that extend beyond living as foreigners in that foreign country. I now have a movie to watch that has at least one of the main characters who is already deceased which means that hopefully no more actors will jump into the teleportatoin terror game that has plagued my every click on any link, tv show, pop song or movie with actors and performers vying to get in on the Nazi-themed torture teleportation fascist-indoctrination-for-promotion free pass for every promotion psychopathy that pervades my ever sleeping hour and night and waking day. Here is a movie I can watch--where the probability of being teleported/raped and tortured with Nazis showering the perpetrators with gold, awards and prizes and promotions is at a much lower percent of probability: THE MAGUS (must read the book again, it's very obscure but it has stuck in my memory).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...