Wednesday, September 29, 2021

"OLAF SCHOLZ IS NOT YOUR FRIEND" (Jacobin Magazine). It's now an officially recognized international trend. Corporate politicians on any /an/or/all sides of every aisle and Parliamentary debate. Whichever side is on the weaker side of the divide will expose the corruption of the other side until they gain electoral advantage. Then the game shifts to the other side(s). Olaf Scholz, if you read the piece below, is almost a redundant theme to me by now of former "liberal/anti-corporate/pro-freedom" advocate who upon tasting power and money, has morphed into a near fascistic-orientated leader espousing police brutality and other forms of despotism. It's so typical and I see it on a daily basis so often and have lived through seeing it almost all my life that at this point I would say that the current fascists were former hippies at one point or of some other "alternative" ilk in their "rebellion" years.

 

Olaf Scholz Is Not Your Friend





. then turned into absolute tyrannical albeit banality of evil monsters after obtaining their positions of power through the force of compromising them that the "powers that be" offer to those they want to induct into their system--systematic indoctrination into the folds of power. It's the same sordid but sad story like a broken record of transition and brainwashing indoctrination through the power of incentive-based promotion.

"Olaf Scholz Is Not Your Friend....Scholz also backed the Hartz IV reforms that gutted German welfare, choked the creaking state of investment through balanced-budget fetishism, endorsed brutal policing methods against activists and migrants in Hamburg, and failed to regulate businesses that robbed state coffers. In some now infamous cases, these businesses even committed massive financial and tax fraud.

With a record like this, we can expect Scholz to choose proximity to powerful interests over representing the interests of ordinary people — including when it comes to forming a government after Sunday’s election."

------------------------

"Yanis Varoufakis on Angela Merkel’s Legacy, European Politics & the “Sordid Arms Race” on the Seas". Democracy Now! September 29, 2021.



What has really "won" in the German election should be renamed The Austerity Party (a great party for the burgeoning wealthy classes in Germany). Sucking what they could using Austerity out of countries like Greece, the Germans are now going internally into their own civilian society to "weed" out the alternatives, the freaks, the foreigners and their ilk. I posted a video yesterday about the Rock Fabrik which was a working class venue supporting heavy metal. This club as I learned has been closed down. The downtown district of Stuttgart has changed shops to amplify the Nazi Gold hitherto stored in Swiss Bank accounts and whatever other investments they retained but hid their opulence under pretense of supporting working class. Now the teeth are bared and coming out, the shops reflect opulence and wealth and the former alternatives are scared to show their past wild years (I had a foe/friend who photographed punks and goths who says that he can't come out with a book of his photography because those he photographed who adorned themselves in the most fantastic punk and goth outfits are now corporate employees and can't let it be seen how "crazy" they used to be). They are scared to reveal that they used to be "alternative" that is. Thus the trend towards trending fascism continues as the gold and wealth the Nazis stole is now pouring out into the society, which kept all that wealth hidden for the decades of US occupation (which still exists to some extent). Unfortunately the trend towards fascism has caught on and has become undisguised in US climes and it's another story I am writing of today, spurred on by watching this interview from Democracy Now! I can't describe how many "alternative" types I met in Germany while US troops were posted in Stuttgart, in the years after the reunification. How the Germans had changed and began to be hostile and Nazi a decade later, and now the society still bears it's fake posturing but the underlying currents reveal a different story.

----------------------------
----------------------------

On a closing note from all of my posts today: I could add a bit more to the commentary I wrote above in the Democracy Now! video response--regarding certain German actors who have very eagerly participated in this contract out upon me along with the Americans (and all other nationalities involved, but mostly the attackers are restricted to a few dominant G-20 countries, i.e. USA, England, France and Germany). All my responses to these attackers are under conditions of being teleported/asleep/under hypnosis and "trauma-based" torture for information and harassment purposes (they want to traumatize me slowly into a nearly destroyed state or death). I told this German (who plays absolutely "liberal" roles for his movies) that the opulence of Stuttgart shows how the society is shifting towards this Nazi-stolen-gold standard of wealth display. He physically attacked me (again, while I was helpless, under hypnosis, sleeping, not able to really control what I was saying which I said after having been tortured by the deep sleep "skits" that these terrorists inflict upon me every single night without exception--which usually leads to these long posts because I need to do stress release because I am partially paralyzed and stuck in a room in one position literally most of my life unable to move while they never stop torturing and attacking me--the same people, day in and day out, night after night, every single day, on and on, year after year--promotion after promotion for all of them). They must hide their pretense and their emerging but now noticable fascism but it's still disguised under flowery rhetoric and they must continue to disguise their real intentions towards a universally fascist and brainwashed-controlled systematic form of control based on various fascist-oriented versions of State-sponsored terrorism with one extremely wealthy class and the rest left to serve them or die. That is as much detail as I can go into, they torture me for writing and they torture me to get me to write. It's a never ending cycle of violence to try to get me to write and then to torture me for writing. While they continue to extract ideas to usurp for the pretense that they truly care about society and are just down-to-earth but plastic-coated wonderous celebrities and politicians there to entertain you with their promises of some glory if you just buy their images and continue to award them and put them into lead positions. Keep waiting for Godot. However, all of this leads me to wonder how the next few elections in the US will pan-out if the trend in Europe is skewing toawrds fascism as it has in Germany with a "liberal" face? Has the trend from America come to Germany after all? Or is it vice-versa?

------------------------------------
-----------------------------------

"THE MAGUS". Gnosisprimordial. 2009.




The Magus truly deals with indoctrination into secret society power and mysticism. It involves Nazis. I need to watch the movie and perhaps if I can obtain the book once I remove the poisons from my body (mind control drugs exempting me from concentration--a plague and obstacle to reading I have been forced into for decades, but worse from the expelling of these embedded poisons latched into my body). How I got through grad school all those years was a miracle. Every day of reading required ONLY reading and perhaps exercising and then watching a movie or tv in a daze of sickness (I had no tv and watched almost no movies for years of my life, have been against the movie thing and now it's dominated my life due to this mind control poisoning--which should serve as a kind of symbol for what most people are seemingly willing to imbibe as a daily dose of mind control drugs--watching movies and tv that is).

Back to the mysticism of indoctrination into the mysteries and secret society stuff and all that good ole boy power and money stuff:

---------------------
Last but not least---on the theme of Greek austerity and subordination to German servitude in the form of post-war wealth-transfer (meaning the sucking out of resources and gold/money/property etc from all formerly Nazi occupied countries into German coffers remains a current travesty of the post-war era). I remembered a book I read so long ago called The Magus (by John Fowles). Being perpetually drugged up has made reading and recalling certain items and understanding rather obscured (to say the least--often impossible to read or focus or concentrate and I have books I truly want to read and cannot due to this endless sickness from mind control drugs). However, I see there actually was a movie made on this Greek/German WWII Nazi/occupied country bond. The themes are also mystical but of course male-dominated in theme (women are involved but always objectified or sexualized but never really meaningful players in the realm of intellect or power. They possess through mystery in this novel but never in the arena of power politics in the men's world of actual power). The novel includes descriptions of torture and mutilation upon Greeks by Nazis. I recall having Greek friends while I lived in Stuttgart who held on to resentment that has carried-over since WWII. They abstain from any bonds to German that extend beyond living as foreigners in that foreign country. I now have a movie to watch that has at least one of the main characters who is already deceased which means that hopefully no more actors will jump into the teleportatoin terror game that has plagued my every click on any link, tv show, pop song or movie with actors and performers vying to get in on the Nazi-themed torture teleportation fascist-indoctrination-for-promotion free pass for every promotion psychopathy that pervades my ever sleeping hour and night and waking day. Here is a movie I can watch--where the probability of being teleported/raped and tortured with Nazis showering the perpetrators with gold, awards and prizes and promotions is at a much lower percent of probability: THE MAGUS (must read the book again, it's very obscure but it has stuck in my memory).



No comments:

Post a Comment