Monday, December 19, 2022

A continuation of my last post--my body stinking from putrid substances inserted deeply into my vagina and bladder. Yes, this is explicit but it's not me it's all from this group of stinking evil foul filth you all celebrate as your heroic champions of culture and politics. It is stinking--this is what the old men of this group have been doing for years--it was deniro and pesce for years making obscene disgusting comments with hate for HOURS every day WHILE having my body inserted into my vagina with foul semen, fungus and sewage water. Then it was greasy and dirty ugly Lindsey Graham--most foul and putrid and thusly his attacks were an echo of his filthy interior landscape. Then and now there's ballet cesspool of hate, abuse and filth Baryshnikov who by now is this parasitic sponge of filth and ugliness forced upon me. I began screaming at him and punching him to get off me and haven't stopped hissing insults at him in a dire need to stop his rape and abuse--I caved in because I was dying from poisoning--this happened last month after two months of writing about his violence and gang stalking maneuvers with his Russian apes here in Phuket (Thailand is now infested with wealthy Russians fleeing the war--all imbued with Soviet Stalinist death squad mentality so they are fully trained, as B-kov is with these hate tactics).

I have not minced words in my last two posts about the atrocious acts of deformity and sleaze imposed upon me because technology forces me to be teleported to people who can bring out their inner demons and pornographic violent fantasies. They are usually done in front of a camera and/or audience. I am asleep in one location and my body is teleported/split in twain but two separate forms somehow loosely inter-connected via quantum entanglement are merged in this experience. The depravity of the misuse of this tech is beyond reckoning and the lowering of all standards should alarm some, but still no one is concerned. Is it because as victim for years and years of daily and nightly torture, drugging and poisoning the negative connotation of the "bad woman" who "deserves" torture, punishment and slow death means that she/I am too dumb to actually tell the truth, relate reality and that none of you can take my hacked and drugged hysterical writings, always hacked, redacted and revised to discredit me while the keyboard and brain-altering mind control tech is thwarting cognitive and motor skills--blame the victim, as usual, it's the usual regression therapy for group psychosis to adhere to in order to cast blame upon the victim. 

On a sort of tangent thought--Gloria Steinem is protecting perpetrator/rapist enabler Heard now, and claiming she is a victim of systematic misogynist rape culture and etc. My mother knows Gloria Steinem. My mother is pictured in photos with her arm around Ms. Steinem. I have reserved doubts as to the innocence of Ms. Steinem NOT knowing about my situation. As a member of the group labeled as "Jew" (who now dyes her hair blonde) it is TYPICAL that she is supporting the blonde Nazi female and utterly ignoring my endless pleas for help and support. Everyone is ignoring my endless messages, posts but so many come to attack me who are in lead, media and political positions which means a hell of a lot of expletives know and are aware and through the pipeline---and oh yes, also include Ms. Fonda in that equation. It's never-ending this discrimination--from Jews, from feminists, from blacks, from latinos, from liberals to every minority possible. I am subjected to hearing a baby cry every morning when I walk out onto my patio--they have 100% 24/7 surveillance of my movement in this room where I am tortured, mutilated and pounded with hate subliminal messages 24/7--non-stop. The baby crying stops after I walk away--and it begins once I just walk to the entrance of the sliding doors. The demand for me to have a "baby" so some putrid rape murdering sleazy whore bigot and his filthy stupid whore Nazi wife can obtain more and more and more and more and more awards and deals, because obviously there is a huge, huge huge award and prize for forcing this out of me. 

I can only think of one song that exemplifies in the tiniest aspect the loathing and contempt and disdain --putting it mildly--for that concept. Rammstein has also pasted a lot of their videos on my YouTube page shortly after I posted something on my Facebook page--this is not to try to draw your attempts to get any contract out of also exploiting me, oh Rammstein I just feel an affinity for this song which has a double-meaning in German--"du hast"=you have but phonetically "du hasst" means "you hate". read the lyrics and you can ascertain the rest, if you care to. 

I wish them death and would rather kill them and get away with it than have any fu88ing baby with one of these pieces of shit and crap--along with their filth wives and children and friends.

If you continue to read my descriptions, whether drug-induced, hysterical or not, the few years I wrote in decent language writing in calm reserve about torture that was met by seeing the rapists being put on media pedestals, Obama never stopping the violence, more celebrity shit joining in, more of their crap children participating, more celebrities joining in, then since Biden after Trump it's a non-stop barrage of politicians in Congress and in the House--


The "You HATE" song--(it's not MY hate)

You

You Hate

 You Hate

You Hate me

YOu have asked me

if I will marry you and love you forever

NEIN

NEIN

mother fucker NO


how I wish I could emphasize the NO with the death upon these filth pig whores I would really like to impound the profundity of my wrath. 


So please, please release me from this curse my desperate parents sold me into prior to birth--a Nazi progrom for controlling the Jews of America--my grandmother who really sold my family into this wealth-obtaining contract (as she is half-Nazi and half-Jewish--or was, her legacy of shit lingers to this day upon me, a curse that I am struggling with all my life to entangle myself from that the US Government has fully supported, this fascist Nazi silent technological and death squad overtake of the society and government/media and every layer inbetween).

Get these crap performing scumbag celebrities off me permanently--let me live in peace. I have worked to have my own mind, I have always worked to have a future career. I can barely write anything much less creative. I think I should not be endlessly excluded from attainment of American fortune and independent success without some fascist Nazi filthy pig ape "controlling" me so I can't get out of the boxes of stereotypes that the bigot Nazi depend upon to claim their false superiority. Let me achieve my own level of success without being poisoned, drugged, raped, attacked, discriminated against in a covert but government operation for social engineering for the 4th Reich partnership with fascist Nazi Europigapeland and Russia included (and former Soviet Bloc countries). Of course, there is also the Asian groups associated and the expansion of the Nazi/Mafia empire into this now global conglomerate operation....


NO, the answer has always been NO. NO. YOU HATE. YOU HATE. YOU HATE Me. You have asked me to love you forever. NO. NO. (read the lyrics in German--and understand that "du hast" also is pronounced "Du hasst" which means you hate YOU HATE. (2nd person singular for hass=hate).


"Rammstain--Du Hast (Official Video)". Rammstein Official. July 31, 2015.


 


Why must I resort to a German Hard-core band from Berlin to epitomize this Nazi contract out upon me. What I write, scream and spew into these internet posts, which are partially stolen by the filth whores of the pig rapist men to claim they are "feminists"--the ideas are encapsulated in this video--so well. How could the Germans understand this Nazi methodology so well if it were not common FACT in German artistic circles? Why is it so well displayed with a depth of artistry that the Americans in Whorewood completely silence and ignore and claim I am "crazy" for spewing as I fight to get one filthy parasitic rapist after the next off me--who teleport me while I am in the shower to rape me using teleportation when my defenses are weak--or sleeping (their favorite) or their very favorite when I am in sickness inertia unable to move from detoxing for TWELVE YEARS the poison they keep putting in my body (doing detoxes--Master Cleanse 10-day fasts for at least 3 years and my body still bulging from poisons blocking my digestion---they all claim I am lying that I have been drugged and call me "bitch" for stating the reality). But, so far, perhaps only the French could put it more clearly but the parasitic abuse of women in this video--so revealing. When I write they call me hate names and silence and torture me for expressing what I cannot write under the duress of mind control tech and blockage of my motor skills, keyboard malware hacking and revisions until I can only write a few paragraphs at most--only once a day--I always feel like I am sick and dizzy when I physically stand up after fighting and struggling to write these posts. But I must resort once more to Rammstein. I am certain the sleazy and hateful misogynist S&M French, well versed in torture to obtain passionate response from women who are tortured nearly to death--or sometimes to death--the formula they use to justify that women only really want to be beaten and abused--. The men who feed off them make them old and bitter. The men feed off violating and raping and feeding off. The Nazi women love this contract out on me because their foul and lecherous selfish pig ape men need women (like me) vulnerable and helpless to feed off in every way possible. The bigot filth women laugh and giggle and clap and applaud they feel superior and exonerated. filthalina and the French women and daughter around sleazy and violent Depp and Heard who thought she was exonerated from the violence when she also laughed as he dumped his disgusting violence upon me---(then upon her). I am still ignored she has gotten at the very least global recognition for the ideas I wrote for the 2 years of their mutual gain out of the promotions for beating and raping, poisoning and drugging (to death) and killing animals stealing my cat making my home stinking and filthy every day and abusing me slowly to death---. And it never ends. The contract to force a baby out of me (although pig pitt and filthalina had part of my uterus severed out and then began inserting poisons into my bladder which of course could have been or still is killing me). Etc etc. To this day it is never stopped but kept as a State-guarded secret, protected and a vehicle for promotion of foul and disgusting filth pig apes. 

Mein Herz Brennt=My Heart Burns

"Rammstein--Mein Herz Brennt (Official Video)". 
Rammstein Official. May 31, 2015.




I have been drugged internally and then nearly raped in teleportation--I had to run for my life in a parking lot--that was the skit I had to endure--some ugly huge white piece of trashy man (American I assume) was breaking into my sleeping area--I had to flee through another door as he chased me. That was the teleportation skit I was undergoing while teleported, so my body was physically split in quantum entanglement as the more solid body form, my prime form, was sleeping here in Phuket. While that body was inert and unconscious due to my consciousness being teleported to this rape and torture location, so I could not feel the objects penetrating into my body--it was being simultaneously done--rape threat and insertion of stinking sewage water and mind control drugs to induce hysteria as has happened this morning.

it's from a decade of torture. Pig pitt threatened to kill me yesterday because Senator Cruz also joined in with yelling at me and threatening and lying and handing a dangling bs carrot in front of me--he would help me, he promised, with protection but--how would you like Texas? What do you think of Texas, he inquired? Meaning of course I should be his slave promotional stepping stone by being under his "protection" if I just moved out to Texas--


meaning of course all lies and all entrapment, from the lawyer-turned-senator. Protector of Trump, ally to the Nazi filth from whorewood--and the stinking murder attacks continue to be inserted into my bladder through my vagina so my body reeks and stinks--it keeps eeking out of my bladder so my body stinks from my orifice constantly. That stink stopped once I was giving that ugly dirty man Baryishnikov blow jobs with loving passion out of fear for my life--the stink stopped out of my vagina and now it has resumed now that I am fighting and wishing him death and trying to get this grasping parasite off me--oh the contracts, the endless free deals this pig ape an dhis filthy ugly blonde family will obtain from endlessly latching on to abusing and insulting and poisoning and raping and then partnering with the peopole who tortured and poisoned me for years--who I have been fighting to get off me since they began--yelling in hate to get off me since 2012


I forgot to mention BOYCOTT ROLLING STONE magazine as the English contingent of fascist Nazism extends to Mick Jagger but very much to that ugly partner of his---Keith Richards--good buddies with the stinking dirty foul Depp family--when Keith Richards asked me why I was fighting and not welcoming them to exploit me like all the rest, I responded that it was because I want "America to retain it's sovereignty" to which, dirty and stupid ape Richards then had me teleported to being on the ground level as he stood over me nearly smashing a car door into my head. I was polite when I said this, it was said in a calm way, I was not insulting that ugly dirty foul stupid fascist Nazi fake "liberal" black -muskc rip-off scumbag--

boycott that filth as well. They are also English imperialists who have fully participated in this hate crime against me with endlessly aspiring to be Europigape arosticrat fascist nazi filthalina with stupid dumb violent and rotten pig pitt alongside her.

----------------

So, of course, Cruz did nothing but allow it all to continue, just like Raskin, Hillary Clinton, Trump (who increased fascism into the US almost exponentially in the past few years), then Kinzinger deriding me for making any derogatory comments about "Germans" (meaning Nazis, which is what the major component of German culture truly is--and I have lived in Germany, I know Kinzinger has been in the military but soldiers stations in barracks have a different sugar-coated welcome from the Germans who are very keen to beguile black soldiers in particular--which is how you get black Nazis by the way like Oprah and et al--they don't have to go to Germany the same formula for mind control is just brought to america through their obsession with Europigape fascist fashion regalia).


----------

So I have been badly poisoned again, with stinking substances inserted into my vagina and then deeply poisoning me into my bladder. Urinating it out, it stinks. Every day. When I give blow jobs on my knees under sleep teleportation, as pigs like Baryishnikov slap my face and the group of shit celebrities watches on smiling and giggling (the blonde nazi pig ape whores especially, the men glaring because I can't stand them but they are not as brutal as Baryishnikov, who is training them on how to be so brutal that only the choice between life and death remains for the rape victim being teleported--which is why stupid dumb wanna be aristocrat Nazi pig pitt has been constantly threatening me with murder and he's so fully awarded year after year by the Europigape-controlled media--not by Jews, by the way).

--------

Is there any justice, any decency, anything but stupidity and sickness out there? Can't you goddamn fucking people ever do anything to stop this sickness from endlessly being pumped into my body and property and life with all made stinking and broken as the Nazi pigs tell me endlessly they are so "superior" because they hav e groups of oppressed minorities willing to perform every stinking act of sabotage so they are not oppressed into the same position as I am? 

Or whatever, greed and sleazy selfishness is the main operational principle of these shithead pig apes you all adore and let go on and on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"