Thursday, December 22, 2022

Triangle of Sadness should win top awards in America but it's listed at the bottom of a few lists for "best" for potential Academy Award winners. On most of the lists it is never mentioned at all. This movie covers a theme that not only captures our obsessed with materialism culture, but our political landscape is more controlled by H-wood than in reverse. Fashion and H-wood are so integral to the appearance of American deception and life than how and what politicians claim in their public statements. People nearly worship celebrities and they make decisions on political careers, it appears. From my teleportation experience this is what I have experienced to a great degree.// What my experience from years of being teleported to H-wood celebrities and then their political defenders and colluders and power-mongering partners--while sleeping and sometimes awake--to plastic-surgery re-inventions of Nazi iconography celebrities--years and years of observing how people from Congress and society react to their behavior and their ascent into political power and how they are nearly revered for their every action and all protection against all crime is pursued at top levels of the Judicial and legal branches of society trickling down to the very lowest common denominator of justice:

 "TRIANGLE OF SADNESS (2022) Official International Trailer". Coproduction Office. October 6, 2022.



What is so threatening about Triangle of Sadness that it can't gain the recognition of being a serious film worthy of a high award status by the consumer-driven society controlling the Governor's Board at The Academy Awards? Some of these people in those positions have participated in this terror attack upon me and have only approved of it. As far as I can tell, they are American but only favor the fashion out of Europ-a-land as much as they possibly can, and those who perform the most fastidiously performed roles of being a murdering bigot Nazi concentration guard or fascist are put into highest leading positions in awards categories.

Besides that personal analysis based upon concrete, but as yet undocumented evidentary-based reality of the teleportation hell that is endlessly being inflicted upon me, I must state that for any penetrating thought whatsoever offered to the general public about what forces truly control them must be quelled as quickly as possible. While this film, A Triangle of Sadness, is as well filmed as other winning films from past years, a much better screenplay, much better theme, much better acting, much more interesting in theme, and many other factors involved are of high quality worthy of highest esteem.
That Americans cannot be even put to the test to contemplate the forces which truly create the every fiber of their reality is beyond the capability of our leadership to offer as a pursuit of contemplation before the public eye. They must be blindly pursuant to the control factors of purchasing their fabricated reality as part of a never-satisfied gerbil wheel chase for an unattainable sense of euphoria and "success". What I also see that is evident is that the "wins" these death-grasping greedy personalities obtain from their selfish and hate-based pursuits for "wins" and "power" and "fame" is never satiated and must always be on a continuous hunt for more and more. This is the American way of Life that generates a society of consumption. It must never be put into question.

Other themes that are far too ubiquitous in power and mind programming are that women who fall into the model image category are to be, especially if of the Nazi hue and coloring (skin, etc) but mostly in behavior of callous contempt and glorified smugness, to be deemed more "worthy" of society's basic needs than those who do not fit into those categories. Those who are excluded by birth, economic status and other factors they cannot control. I am "supposed" to fit into the latter category, and thus I was "supposed" to have been trained at an early age to "believe" this as "fact" rather than try and then compete and actually win and try again and win, as I did. The programming for me is to be utterly raped, beaten, poisoned, mutilated and crushed psychologically, sexually abused and left without even a cat to love, an animal to have as a companion, surrounded by hate and my body deformed and made stinking, broken, crooked and the standard of fascist Nazi model iconography is held against the image of me having been poisoned with internal suffocating, hardening poisons and my skin and hair doused with utterly devastating chemicals and thusly--unable to compete, where I may have been able, or at least, held my own standard and not cared--which is what I actually have done most of my life--I was indeed brainwashed during puberty but that was also due to my family succumbing to the forces of hate that surrounded us and how the people of my family must be and appear as frumpy followers of Nazi orders--the role assigned to people of my category according to the pig apes whose categories are dehumanizing which I never subscribed to or understood that upon pain of death I was supposed to conform to.
Yet I find and discover that the politicians and leaders of society have yelled in hate at me that for not appearing like a Nazi model, the foul parasites endlessly torturing and stealing my ideas which I worked for for MY career and life are also entitled to maiming and mutilating and technocratically enslaving me (the endless torment now is to force a baby out of me so this group I otherwise wish were gone and extinct finally could obtain more promotions for forcing this baby out of me, although they ordered part of my uterus severed out for not complying to being raped and exploited and abused and then discarded by the next wealthy white male Europ-a-land based pig ape who wanted me to immediately comply with this slave protocol techno-teleportation schedule which has not abated or stopped for over a decade of poisoning and near-death constantly for me and endless awards for the Nazi filth who then get MORE plastic surgery so they can appear like more fashion images, thus engendering MORE political support because the politicians are absolutely mesmerized by these model skanks and treat me with hissing hate for not being a willing plank they tread upon and destroy with my loving support for them and the ideas they steal from me so they don't appear like hateful pig ape whores that they truly are in reality for their posturing Brave New World roles in the media and in politics--

but, I have discovered this. Still struggling to get the poison out of my body and have my own standard of beauty and life without their continuous demands that I degrade myself for their fascist fashion approval standard of their claim to superiority.

But it is being enforced by near-death by the US Government, this standard, upon me and has been by all the politicians involved in also obtaining their own promotions out of this involvement with these people who put Trump into power.

-------------------
That is why this film is too dangerous, and just ignored by the media. It won highest award last year at Cannes but is completely ignored in America. It is amazing that the French can recognize the forces which that country itself constantly reinforces within it's own society to embellish the Nazi and misogynist standards upon which women are classified as being worthy of love or respect. But in America, it's now against the law, almost, to not comply with the dictates of a model or celebrity and almost and is a death sentence within the context of this heinous sleazy filth group I have been endless forced to confront and the forces that also rely upon consumer and media glamorization.



=================
Even if you think this is very silly or worse--I think of that scene in The Triangle of Sadness, and the movie itself. I saw that it was listed at the bottom of "favorites 2023" awards potentials on a movie review website--that is tragic. Just so sad, because it made a message about this genre of life that controls so much. People are far more concerned about the public statements of models who turn into "actors" who turn into politicians then they are with the impact statements of victims, brutalized and beaten down and politicians frumpy from years of being plunked down studying and worrying and caring and fighting for rights, legislation where ordinary people can live well--etc.
================
the best model walk I've seen yet--not a bitch-in-heat-dog-eat-dog attitude but a sleek sensual non-committal interesting, yet keenly aware and intelligent look --not hateful boredom look---not an f-u look I'm too superior for you to look at me and it's boring anyway--
====
this is more interesting than watching over-paid dog-bitches of the Nazi triangle pyramid society glare in hate and disdain and walk like skanks on crack staring ahead with zombie nullification of mind and spirit--



"Cat Fashion Show". grossbel1. December 28, 2020.


-----------

No comments:

Post a Comment