Tuesday, December 27, 2022

LOOks like SOMETHING has replaced ye ole Churchills Pub in Little Haiti (Miami)--instead of a potpourri of graffiti and odd bands and the International Noise Festival (something I missed out on while I lived in Miami--maybe it was not invented until after I left?)--now there's a "grunge/goth/'underground'" style hidden spot which is supposed to also include "raves" and etc---outside of the corporate disco franchise chain network of mostly Europ-a-trash thump thumpidy thump empire---a place that may be what South Beach used to have when I first moved there back in the mid-late 1990's--now completely taken over by Europ-a-fast and furious mafia/Nazi 4th Reich slime, a coating which makes the scene a film of greased lightening like that of the double SS in the Nazi squadrons of conformity and thump thump following orders "dance" and snorting culture and skank versus ho "entertainment" gyration.

 (*nota bene that hacking and mind control interference has made the writing and posting of this arduous--endless obstruction of my thinking capabilities and the blocking of keyboard function--backapscing, rewrites, endless--ranting, not able to think--trying to get anything done and the DOS attacks and blocks are countless every second I am typing and writing and fighting to think. My ranting and calling names is a part of this effect. It's been so many years of torture and violence with zero support or assistance and support I am at this ranting stage anyway. This entire terrorism is so utterly unbelievable to me--and "accepting" it and not writing about it is also part of the impossible and incredulous process I must undergo. I will stop when it is literally a fascist government and illegal to write--but the Europigape who has told me to stop who raped and beat and tortured me for the past three months is trying to tell me to stop, with the people who stole ideas from me sitting loving him for slapping and abusing and torturing and raping me in front of them like entertainment. He has his art business and is constantly selling his art, the people he is trying to impress have been stealing ideas from me for a decade while he is torturing me for them--trying to silence me--as they all are. Only THEY are "supposed" to have any artistic voice or any voice at all. Their horrid discos are a clear example of the marching orders translated into popular entertainment and the movies and celluloid products are much more psychologically cloaked and are much harder to detect than the thump thump franchise mind control programming Nazification and mafia-driven mindless gyration society of the 4th Reich.






This club, hopefully will include that "scene" that was once a member of South Beach, then ousted with the Europigape franchise corporate disco 4th Reich infestation and infiltration---
It couldn't have completely died with the closure of Chruchill's pub, but the owner of Churchills maybe can never be replaced nor the open-minded atmosphere and welcoming of musicians and alternative inventions of experimentation in music---
The name of this joint in Little Haiti--Domicile---sounds like a wanna be chic St. Tropez style "underground" scene for those who want to sport black gear but still carry little foo-foo dogs under their arms after their shopping sprees on Lincoln Road.

======================

The tenor of what has turned into a mafia/Nazi controlled, major corporation franchise disco enterprise throughout Miami, extending to other parts of the world (into Thailand, of course the Mafia associated with Stallone, after having me poisoned and raped for years, obtained discos here in Phuket using the same Europigape formula of mass entertainment thumping, white supremacy-oriented disco K-rap. These are the very same thugs and goons along with their "fashion" celebrity white supremacist Nazi "liberals" out of Whorewood have been stealing ideas from me non-stop for years and years and years after I am tortured and write about how awful and disgusting they are---l. The Brooklyn mafia scum greasebags call me "bitch" as often as possible after they extract ideas, their putrid women, mostly blonde or dyed blonde, call me "loser" (and most of the time these are the minorities especially Jews---) they insult everything I say and if I make any mention of reality and obsevation they threaten me and use violence through this proxy torture system, always enhanced by politicians jjoining in and confirming that every act of violence and illegality is absolutely supported both financially but in every way possible by the US Government that they are supposed to represent. All of these pig ape men, with their eithe rEuropigape heritage or the Americans are so closely aligned with Europigape fascist Nazi int3erests that they are merely pawns being exploited as conduits for more take-over, such as I witnessed during a 10-year period of the decline of South Beach into a Mafia/Nazi enclave of fascism and hate--whereas it had been independent artists in a warm community--many people kicked out later, it's an endless mainstream array of the same music but different Europigape designer-themed orgy palaces for the 4th Reich to lavish in displays of their theft, squander and waste products promoted and plastic-surgery coated but hate and death underline every thump that they gyrate to. The independent artists are GONE from that area whereas it used to be people making their own art on every block. Such is the plight of AMerica and this is just a gross simplification of a nationwide practice of kicking out the authentic and the locals and replacing all with a lavish europigape-centric dominitrix wealth and conform or die society. Thump thump thump go the "just following orders" greedy and sleazy adherents marching in perfect symmetry. the thumping impetus of their marching lines is greed and selfishness a la American Darwinian Capitalistic Adam Smith deception slogans and platitudes. The homeless line the streets watching in awe and despair. Death surrounds it all. The orgy continues as Miami sinks into the Atlantic, along with Atlantis--

---------------------------------
Yes, the latest rapist who, with his other Europigape colleagues who did the same--has slapped my face after torturing me through this proxy Government-funded and approved of network--sanctioned by a US President personally who also partook of the violent rape technology to impress the Nazi network--put into highest ranking office thereafter and broke law after law in utter trust that in this network He could Trust---. I have ben told that the latest who slapped my face and stuck his misused member into my mouth after and before torturing me, to the giggling laughter of the females who stole ideas from my writings and my example but had me raped and beaten by father and friend alike--slapping and calling me that b-word and poisoning me and having sewage water inserted into my vagaina and into my bladder day and night--=-the mafia otu of Brooklyn really enjoyed that, and then insulting how bloated and deformed my body has become from their own poisoning as they insulted--ideas they stole from me and my writing and what they have extracted have been parceled out and non-stop for years without end. Calling me "bitch" endlessly as they slap, beat and poison and slowly murder with politicians endlessly patting them on the back for their next movie with the original ideas they stole from me. The women who steal the ideas are giggling and watching in delight as the men slap my face and stick their penises in my mouth and insult me immediately after they torture me nearly to death to comply. They threaten me to STOP WRITING because they have art studios and performance halls and ONLY THEY are "allowed" to present ideas, art or have any financial success. The Europigapes in particular, and they are the most rape violent and disgusting and mediocre with their ability to create anything new. They achieve a kind of per fection for imitating art and capabilities that have been handed down through the generations so the techniques have reached an easily identifiable perfection mimicry--. They threaten me to stop writing, and use torture if I do write. They have their art studios and are being handed carte blanche the freedom to rape and then beat ideas out of me and insult and poison me afterwards. The trend on South Beach is an example of this fascist trend of conformist discos and all the independent artists kicked out, their venues slowly bought out and some are just killed if they won't sell and submit to being taken over. Society cheers it on. Eventually the dumbed down next generations have no concept of the difference between fascist corporate art and franchise money-profiteering huge establishment mafia/nazi corporate business enterprises and independent artwork and the kind of independent thought that goes into such endeavors. In politics, this kind of take-over scheme in america is referred to as a "Dark Money" scheme. In the art world, it is unrecognized as a sterility that has killed off independent thought and art. This is neglected 100% by the mainstream media and all the independent Youtube "progressive" channels I have been subjected to as my internet is endlessly blocked from actually discovering any independent journalism or people. All is controlled and I can't find anything outside of this system as I am under non-stop scrutiny, surveillance and censorship and block to services and information. As no one ever intervenes, it is accepted as "reality". Even when the US Government is under threat of being toppled by a fascist pro-Nazi faction, no one will stop the root cause of this problem because the greed and free easy-money monopolistic force of the self-interest overrides all other considerations such as freedom of speech, expression and freedom to live in one's home without the State or criminals interfering with one's privacy or possessions without Probable Cause.

=========================




Both of these images were taken from the current issue of The Miami New Times online magazine. One photo is from Miami!!! versus the other depicting a sexual display coming out of Ft. Lauderdale) Gearing up for NEW YEARS EVE!!!
guess which image is from which location?

Miami is Central/South America immersion, valuing money, sex and image over and above all; !, WHILE Ft. Lauderdale is Neo-Nazi country, or close enuf...Broward County, not far from redneck Neo-Nazi township and weekend cowboy country of Davie (Country music horse ranch Western "Red" country with a lot of wealthy upstarts immersed in the heavy-duty American dream of valuing money Christian-endorsed wealth over everything else, hailing the fascist Europigape fascist Nazi zone to the South but detesting it nevertheless openly but secretly yearning to bring in all that money and fascist Nazism so the mutual power pact can completely take over the former "liberal" atmosphere that the Jews out of NY brought to S. Florida--(so much Nazism welcomed thereafter by the "good Christians" of South and all of Florida)----power and sex and domination but no hot sauce over that wiener.

====================


No comments:

Post a Comment