Monday, December 5, 2022

One more month of P-lousy's slurring (high on power), smiling (crocodile), hypocritical (violent racist bigot, with a slew of minorities servicing her as props to the further agenda of appearing "inclusive")-- fascist California "liberal" "elite" tyrannical rule over the Democrat Party. I believe that over 20 years of my torture, the endless passing around of murder technologies covertly, the assassinations of others of a truly actual and real "liberal" political stance being murdered by these drugs, poisons and weapons and death squads, all the State-sponsored terrorism and domestic violence increase--partially and very largely due in part to the "Left" fascist Nazis, which California has spawned in abundance once their cocaine cowboy "hippie" and cock-rock days have turned into post-drug addiction hazes. P-lousy is leaving, and I feel that a change is gonna come with Hakeem Jeffries--a positive change, for victims of state-sponsored terrorism, that is.

 "Jeffries slams Trump as McCarthy faces challenges to House Speaker bid". ABC News. December 6, 2022.



I think I "love" Jeffries already in what I hope is not a false optimism of naivete....(can politicians who are authentic, genuine who actually will help those not of wealthy "elite" while casting the rest down into cesspool pits they can't ever get out of-- be put into high position in any US Party?):


"Republicans have to 'work out their issues' with Donald Trump: Rep. Hakeem Jeffries/This Week". ABC News. December 5, 2022.




The more I hear Jeffries talk, or read his responses to the Republican lambasting of his statements and actions in the past few years, I hear the resonance of the New York family roots that I grew up around. People who fought for labor unions, people who protested against fascism (but then succumbed to the fascist tyranny and death threats, and some of my family members died--were killed I believe by this hate Nazi 4th Reich mafia organization which forces people under threat of bankruptcy, gang stalking terrorism, along with an arsenal of mind control drugs, poisons and "accidents", various "diseases" that can be artificially-induced created in laboratories for these nefarious insidious purposes but cloaked under "cancer research" and the like...).

-----------------

I hear Jeffries and I hear a dynamic echo of sentiments that MAKE SENSE and don't sound like the person is on an alcohol and relaxation drug binge, as it sounds like whenever P-lousy takes the microphone to spew blather about "The American People" and how she is always, constantly "fighting" for them (not me, of course, in reverse for me and violently with death threats to "allow" men to abuse, rape and then discard me with hate after they force "loving" reactions out of me on my knees sucking up after years of torture which the State has fully endorsed under the hypocrites (a wonderful euphemism for what I know to be the real P-lousy and her lousy 20-year regime).

------------

Jeffries speaks in no-nonsense vernacular but is humorous and has personality. He speaks about realities instead of platitudinous bs which the soon-to-be (unfortunately still in Congress) Lousy predecessor constantly flaunts to the media as her ingratiating smiling "heroic" posturing is always presented as by that same media which has fully gone along with so much of the state-sponsored terrorism against victims of domestic violent extremism which P-lousy has so fully endorsed (when it comes to me, fully defending foreign fascist white supremacist celebrities in her California districts and in her State).

----------

Coming from a true New York family, I hear the strong resilience against opposition with determination using fact and logic from Jeffries. I just hope my perceptions are not deluded in grandiose hopes for a better government installed instead of more continuation of fascist Nazi policies propelled by greedy and sleazy corrupt and corroded politicians, which I have been threatened by for years in these horrendous and deplorable teleportation sessions (many of the "Progressive" caucus in the last few years, in addition to the YouTube progressives and their minions also playing the roles expected of them--victim, fighting for justice, but attacking me out of deference to the racist power structure which they want to rise up from within by putting me down in participation with this social engineering project of teleportation and rape and mutilation and deformity of my body and completely stinking filth endlessly sprayed and poured into my body and property and clothing and hair and food--and then there's the gang stalking terrorism in addition which is endlessly replete with psycho sick bigots and their nasty foul minions endlessly attacking me in--sometimes--hundreds of people for just a few short hours of doing anything in public and while driving (very dangerous, have been hit and nearly killed while driving for YEARS under the tyranny of the P-lousy celebrity group which she is so fully enamored with and so fully supports).

-----------

Why have so many people switched to the MAGA and Republican Party for so many years? To me, it was obvious the first time I became aware of P-lousy that she was a firm racist and fake. I saw her disgusting ugly face and heard her slurring nasty voice, which to me sounds like women who have been forced into prostitution and have been and/or are still dependent on drugs for their ability to function. I am not being sarcastic, although the analogy may sound as if I am. Having been forced into dire poverty and having to live around impoverished surroundings, at least for a while (I always got out of it, not sure if I can in the future) I have had to witness such people and I saw in this P-lousy a type of women who fits into these categories. I am only relating my first impression and the money attributed to these celebrities is supposed to mean that they are lifted, mysteriously somehow, out of the drug addict, compulsive violent and sleazy scumbag categories. That they can afford plastic surgery and live in mansions and have been trained in H-wood (as P-lousy also has had her residence in acting there and is a coached performer like the rest of so many of the corrupticians who have very quietly helped to unravel the fabric of society--until Trump came along and did it vociferously--but still P-lousy is being touted (very often by blonde women who obviously, in my opinion, whether they recognize it openly or deny it in psychological suppression) enjoy the "privilege" of having a racist society that P-lousy has so obviously catered to (in private in a fascist Nazi format in public in a fake slurring bs-rhetorical posturing she  undoubtedly learned from her cohorts in H-wood coaching).

---------------

Jeffries has also worked with Trump in an effort to alter Criminal Justice injustice. Having studied Criminal Justice in grad school (online courses from a Florida State university)--I learned of the absolute injustice towards minorities and the poor, in particular in the Florida "death con to the homeless" attitude which prevails. I lived in Gainesville, which was cited as being the 5th worst city in the US for the homeless. I heard what people said about ANYONE not fitting into the white supremacist covens of hypocritical religious posturing which align feverishly with ultra Right Wing politics in Florida. I have experienced the death squads of that culture and that culture persists globally albeit in various different forms, according to regional conformity to habit and tradition. California is no exception and P-lousy so fully has imbibed all the hate and posturing self-righteousness that is almost the equivalent of a KKK, ultra religious zealot who dons a white cloak to assassinate the groups they also give the green light to the police to kill or block from any kind of legal representation (making a sort of "generalization" but police brutality in racist terms is an actual reality so I am not going out of bounds in this respect--the police are just an arm of a racist program and P-lousy has been at the helm of this effort for decades).

------------------

The gang stalking, which she not only fanatically endorses but fully participates in on a level of violent threat and intimidation to a degree of her behaving like a Mafia enforcer (she has operated with the Brooklyn Mafia in attacking me--the celebrities who only are the "faces" of the more insidious layers of that government-supported criminal enterprise who operate like hand-and-glove with them, and have been doing so at least since WWII and longer. P-lousy is one of them, and of course has been offered some kind of position in the Italian diplomatic-American partnership and I have no doubt her mafioso performances for the dark web cameras (or this organization which appears to demand that every one who rapes and attacks me does so in a most theatrical way--the Europigapes like the one currently attacking me have a protocol which they all repeat, which is disgusting, pornographic sleazy as hell and dehumanizing to a huge degree--a remnant of Nazi protocols which they all follow. P-lousy fully supports the entire system and in a way that few of the very nasty of the bunch who have threatened and beaten and raped me non-stop for years in this teleportation hell have never been as threatening to my life as P-lousy--this slurring thing who has been handed the reins of power in the Democratic Party for all these DECADES.

--------------------------

Hakeem Jeffries is BROOKLYN IN THE HOUSE!!!!! My parents from East 3rd Street, FLATBUSH!!!


"Beastie Boys--No Sleep Til Brooklyn (Official Music Video)". BeastieBoys. July 17, 2009.




Get whorewood/H-wood false piety and hypocritical "liberalism" out of The Party---(in the name of P-lousy and her retinue of $$-sucking corrupticians in the House and Senate and out of whorewood) because, I so hope I am correct about Jeffries and that he is not a fake--I so hope I am not in desperate need of hope to the point I can't see reality (like the rest of people who believe in the hype that is constantly being cranked out by the whorewood establishment, partnering with the Congress-wood orgy party):


"Beastie Boys--(You Gotta) Fight For Your Right (To Party)(Official Music Video)". BeastieBoys. June 17, 2009.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Knives slashing (while in deep, comatose MK ULTRA microchipped states) into my cuticles which are severed off after 16 years of the same slashing into cuticles nightly, every night as often as possible while I spend hours per day in protecting my body while asleep wrapping layers, then having to put all the layers awaay so they can't be sprayed or ripped by the mechanical arms, requiring hours per day of fighting to not have stinking ripped protective gear I had to make myself which ultimately does not stop top expert technology using these mechanical arms, weapons-grade technologies)the damage is to the bone of my finger and cuticles and nails black, completely dead and they keep on slicing into the finger cuticle bone etc. //My social security SSI which they had cut off for having saved covid and student loans in my bank account, is still pending a decision. 17 months of waiting for this agency to reinstate my benefits while trump and newsom had that agency abuse and attack me illegally and otherwise---trying to get away from from trump's district in florida I moved to california where newsom began by now years of rape, torture which has propelled him into president jockeying position. Absolutely defending genocidal rape, racism and antisemitism with the blonde nazi "Jews" and the brainwashed nazi browner jews endlessly assaulting me for nazi approval as well.//If I can't have my money they will make me homeless. Either way, I am demanded to move ni a few weeks and without income I am stuck. If I have no way to protect myself they wll physically put my hips and spine out of alignment, and they are still spraying fungus into my hair with hair-falling-out chemicals from behnd me as I sit in a sick daze in front of this laptop rushing to the bathroom to eliminate the poisons this group of celebrity shit and scum had poured into my body to elicit ideas for their movie,s, then to destroy me to murder me slowly and then to try to force me into this slavery position and a "baby" out of me so this group of fucking shit scum crap can be promoted endlessly by that rancid government of sick fuck crap which is currently "in power' somehow they have wrested all of legitimate government away from what may have been ethical and constitutional politicians--how many decades ago I don't know but totally saturated with lying and criminal slime scum as far as I have ever seen of 17 years of this endless sick psychopath contract out on me to which everyone in "power" on all levels of this scum-riddled organization from top-to-bottom no deviation from the ugly sick mannerisms and behavior. They disenfranchise people so badly that the really low and ugly side of these dirty scum celebrities and politicians emerges as a truly murderous mexican cartel combined with communist overtake of the planet hate martial arts used against me by scumbag creeps out of china making movies about defending the weak and then going along with vicious wealth attainment by assulating me using the same, and etc.//still nothing but silence and the situation worsening. Watching the news today no mention that hegseth is ordering ice agents to "protect" the elections and that $20 million is being handed to the trump campaign for more tv ads from Homeland Security. Not a single mention of any of these facts mentioned by msnow, cnn or any of the outlets but reported in a few news agencies. Perhaps tomorrow they will mention these facts but for now it's just the normal gossip and what jack smith said and what rancid amy klobuchar said (one of the smirking laughing attackers lovingly smiling as the demo-rats all do to the nazi germanic nazi shit rapists of me brutal beating and shit like amy kiobuchar lovingly smiles into their faces for approval, as does rancid obama and his wife of course black people "rising" in status for delivering me to foreign nazis as a holocaust presesnt for them to rape and abuse (murder they don't care) as long as they continue to get book tours eclaiming how bold and strong they are in fighting "fascism" as they would not redefine it. When I wrote years ago that this is fascism and no one else was saying it openly, they all had to wait for public consensus after the facts of the trump regime instituting "jack-booted nazi thug gestapo" teams like ICE to openly make this claim. Obama rushed to abuse me as did all the demo-rats smiling lovingly like klobuchar had done--now reciting her stupid phrase for the jack smith situation---in front of congress--she is portrayed as some rescuing agent for correcting a slight slur in a sports team reference which somehow makes her exalted in some way, according to msnow but no mention of ice at polling places, in time for anybody to realy protest this they will wait until the decision is solidified before mentioning this so people don't have time to protest and perchance stop the display of deadly force which ICE absolutely has proven to exhibit, and for elections it will be only reported by these "demo-rat" agencies once the ink has fully dried and nothing more can be done to stop it. If that is possible now even.

  As I have been writing for years, they have rendered me helpless against fighting the economic blacklisting and blocks to all earnings. I ...