Sunday, December 4, 2022

the next porky porker in line---(warning to all children MUST READ so you can understand either what your parents never told you or how you too can grow up to become a rapist pig scumbag using teleportation, drugging and death squad minions to torture the victim and drug them before you insert and discard with contempt afterwards).

 The grey hairs, the stress...

worn down, worn down by pig ape after pig ape rotten creep celebrity male, the same disgusting people who have gloated, parasitically sucked out my health after having me poisoned slowly to death---sitting in the chairs as the next pig is raping and abusing me immediately afterwards. For 2 months I have been literally fighting him physically and screaming how I don't like him--but alas, he began having through his proxy terror minority minion "gang stalking" death squad goons poison and toxins inserted into my vagina.

I felt my hair greying and noticed that more strands were appearing in front of my face after repeated poisoning into my vagina--which has been something ongoing for years, actually. It is how they kept stiffening, and bloating poisons inserted into my system. It is how they have kept me semi-paralyzed most of the day, in such a drugged stupor I could not think clearly, while they teleported and tortured me endlessly asking me why I don't "like" them after they rape, beat, torture, dismember, disfigure, poison and steal my concepts from my writings and block my every single financial earning capability in addition to the stinking filth I must live with that they order sprayed and poured into my room every single day and night without exception. In addition I am blocked from all communications and every phone call and attempt to connect to any single business entails being transferred to the terror network, which has ability to have fake customer service agents or those involved in the terror network answer phones and lie and abuse (this extends to government agencies as well). During Covid, when the phones were not manned by the terror network so heavily, I noticed a huge difference in some respects when it came to trying to contact businesses like my bank, where I actually obtained real service the few times I phoned. Now I can't reach a branch, numbers won't connect to the main business areas, and all is blocked. I never receive information on any mail I receive from the mail service I paid twice the amount listed because I was lied to, being drugged up beforehand.

------


But full support for all the agencies and people involved, promotions without end ,and the next pig ape in line is raping me using teleportation. I wrote of him for now two months and he's been allowed carte blanche to rape and torture me. He's a Europigape fascist scumbag who by now is so repulsive I can't stand his face or seeing his nasty putrid videos forced upon my YouTube screen any longer. I do hope you will stop sticking both your face and videos on my YouTube and also your greasy pig member in my mouth and body, sleazy disgusting pig I know you have access to this post--***(scumbag creep).

------------

It's just the next putrid pig being handed so many promotions for this crime against me, sitting in chairs and in rows are the pigs who have taken turns all these years doing the same or similar or patting the other pigs on the back and all getting a huge collective promotion in the media and in politics and for their careers, they also include their spouses and friends and children so they never stop because so many other people around them also have to profit off this atrocity that it appears no one is alarmed at whatsoever--

--------------

he's disgusting, I have to repeat this. He's helped me in a way that no one has done in this offensive putrid group of shit and pig crap political and celebrity bs fodder-cranked out K-rappers--but he's been raping me using the fellatio sickness because I felt like I was dying, I thought I had some rotting organ in my body because he was ordering stinking sewage water to be inserted into my body. After the rape, after I finally "submitted" to being raped, and in the throes of torture I reacted in a kind of victimized Stockholm Syndrome because he truly was murdering me--but helping me to learn to try to move my paralyzed body--of course always abusing me after I gave this loveless parasite my beauty and love in this sick rape fellatio fantasy nazi creep pornography that is what almost all these pig filth men force upon me--after years of torture, while sleeping--this one is a real opportunistic parasitic manipulator--whatever his problem is, it's an endless transfer of my energy and youth to loveless parasitic abuser Nazi filth who rape and torture me, obtain sexual energy out of my dying desperation for the torture to stop--I am a loving person and I don't associate sexuality with pain and abuse, so I am a tender person. They literally feed off the torture, feed off the energy they suck out of me, and then they feed off abusing me in front of the blonde bigot piece of shit spawn of Depp who has been feeding off this torture contract and watching as both her father and now these rotten men who rape me in front of her and they show her immediately afterwards contempt and hate for me, as she giggles and smiles and laughs--the rotten filth spawn of Depp I am referring to--the number of Europigape men who have been doing this is the number of months this next line-up of pigs have come to get their rewards--the dancer out of Latvia and the formerly great DJ now boring thump thump fascist scumbag out of London--


It's a never-ending line-up of them. The greasy dancer just raped me as he's been doing every night now, then having my home sprayed with stinking filth afterwards, and after he extracts, after months of saying no, of screaming in hate to get off me after his endless violence, threats, abuse and torture of me, I succumb to this deadly assault upon my body to get it to stop--trying not to be murdered by the next sick pig ape. He abuses me with this Nazi filth spawn of Depp sitting in chairs smiling because I fought her and the pig father for years and then tried to destroy them after they stole my cat, pumped poison in my body, beat and punched and slapped and threw me off heights while teleported--passed me around to other Europigap actors to rape while I was teleported--all getting awards afterwards in their acting filth awards contests--all these awards ceremonies and the projection of "the best" are so completely rigged-the people displaying the worst fascist tendencies in these private torture sessions to further push the fascist New Order system of propaganda into mainstream society (as it becomes more openly Nazified--).

So he is going on and on. He calls himself "an important man" and is so threatening and has mentioned death and has put me in a chokehold has raped me numerous times and then insults me in front of the shit of Depp immediately afterwards. I can't imagine how much promotion he and his filthy whore wife and children are now getting for this display of fanatic rape and abuse-for-profit as just another pig in a long line of them by now.

------------

He continues to order stinking filth and puddles of fungus-laden water poured into my bathroom floor. They continue to flood the floor even when I have fans on highest speed blasting onto the puddles for literally 8-10 hours. They just keep on making my living space a stinking and filthy disgusting mess. The pig is undoubtedly getting more mansions which entails more cleaning minority minions (mostly women, of course, first to clean and then to provide more free fellatio for the racist Nazi pig apes).

----------------------------------

Silence from every angle of justice and government and society. Silence reigns. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Knives slashing (while in deep, comatose MK ULTRA microchipped states) into my cuticles which are severed off after 16 years of the same slashing into cuticles nightly, every night as often as possible while I spend hours per day in protecting my body while asleep wrapping layers, then having to put all the layers awaay so they can't be sprayed or ripped by the mechanical arms, requiring hours per day of fighting to not have stinking ripped protective gear I had to make myself which ultimately does not stop top expert technology using these mechanical arms, weapons-grade technologies)the damage is to the bone of my finger and cuticles and nails black, completely dead and they keep on slicing into the finger cuticle bone etc. //My social security SSI which they had cut off for having saved covid and student loans in my bank account, is still pending a decision. 17 months of waiting for this agency to reinstate my benefits while trump and newsom had that agency abuse and attack me illegally and otherwise---trying to get away from from trump's district in florida I moved to california where newsom began by now years of rape, torture which has propelled him into president jockeying position. Absolutely defending genocidal rape, racism and antisemitism with the blonde nazi "Jews" and the brainwashed nazi browner jews endlessly assaulting me for nazi approval as well.//If I can't have my money they will make me homeless. Either way, I am demanded to move ni a few weeks and without income I am stuck. If I have no way to protect myself they wll physically put my hips and spine out of alignment, and they are still spraying fungus into my hair with hair-falling-out chemicals from behnd me as I sit in a sick daze in front of this laptop rushing to the bathroom to eliminate the poisons this group of celebrity shit and scum had poured into my body to elicit ideas for their movie,s, then to destroy me to murder me slowly and then to try to force me into this slavery position and a "baby" out of me so this group of fucking shit scum crap can be promoted endlessly by that rancid government of sick fuck crap which is currently "in power' somehow they have wrested all of legitimate government away from what may have been ethical and constitutional politicians--how many decades ago I don't know but totally saturated with lying and criminal slime scum as far as I have ever seen of 17 years of this endless sick psychopath contract out on me to which everyone in "power" on all levels of this scum-riddled organization from top-to-bottom no deviation from the ugly sick mannerisms and behavior. They disenfranchise people so badly that the really low and ugly side of these dirty scum celebrities and politicians emerges as a truly murderous mexican cartel combined with communist overtake of the planet hate martial arts used against me by scumbag creeps out of china making movies about defending the weak and then going along with vicious wealth attainment by assulating me using the same, and etc.//still nothing but silence and the situation worsening. Watching the news today no mention that hegseth is ordering ice agents to "protect" the elections and that $20 million is being handed to the trump campaign for more tv ads from Homeland Security. Not a single mention of any of these facts mentioned by msnow, cnn or any of the outlets but reported in a few news agencies. Perhaps tomorrow they will mention these facts but for now it's just the normal gossip and what jack smith said and what rancid amy klobuchar said (one of the smirking laughing attackers lovingly smiling as the demo-rats all do to the nazi germanic nazi shit rapists of me brutal beating and shit like amy kiobuchar lovingly smiles into their faces for approval, as does rancid obama and his wife of course black people "rising" in status for delivering me to foreign nazis as a holocaust presesnt for them to rape and abuse (murder they don't care) as long as they continue to get book tours eclaiming how bold and strong they are in fighting "fascism" as they would not redefine it. When I wrote years ago that this is fascism and no one else was saying it openly, they all had to wait for public consensus after the facts of the trump regime instituting "jack-booted nazi thug gestapo" teams like ICE to openly make this claim. Obama rushed to abuse me as did all the demo-rats smiling lovingly like klobuchar had done--now reciting her stupid phrase for the jack smith situation---in front of congress--she is portrayed as some rescuing agent for correcting a slight slur in a sports team reference which somehow makes her exalted in some way, according to msnow but no mention of ice at polling places, in time for anybody to realy protest this they will wait until the decision is solidified before mentioning this so people don't have time to protest and perchance stop the display of deadly force which ICE absolutely has proven to exhibit, and for elections it will be only reported by these "demo-rat" agencies once the ink has fully dried and nothing more can be done to stop it. If that is possible now even.

  As I have been writing for years, they have rendered me helpless against fighting the economic blacklisting and blocks to all earnings. I ...