Saturday, December 24, 2022

This post is intended to be IRONY, just in case people will think I actually seriously believe that some people can be demonic in spiritual possession. No...and also, laughing at the concept of global warming, such a ridiculous hoax and lie. No....It's not global warming making the Texas Border COLDER than the weather in New Hampshire on this x-mas Eve---blizzards beyond comprehension--but it's GOD'S WRATH for the evil that the hypocrites have enforced as doctrine all these years---the homeless, those lacking health care, decency, and justice.

 "Sleigh Bells--Demons (Official Video)". Pitchfork. May 22, 2012.



 The Millions in prisons on trumped-up drug charges while billionaires can rape and torture and murder and get PROMOTED FOR IT. The Devils reign in America. The putrescence of Pelosi is leaving, perhaps a lessor demon rule will replace the over-arching arch-evil stench coming from those who were supposed to lead a "righteous" country. So FREEZE in the Hell that you demonically-possessed useful idiots in Congress have pushed and not pushed hard enough for all these years. Waiting for the earthquakes or nuclear bombs or tsunamis to hit sinful citadels like Whorewood, USA pushing a most foul and demonically-possessed agenda.

Christmas is a celebration of the Winter Solstice anyway. The Sun's descent on the horizon into a 3-day "death" in a retrograde position, then rising on the "cross" of the Southern Cross constellation. Nature also is giving you a huge middle finger for all your rape of Nature and your rape culture, phallic identification with screwing everything over and claiming supremacy over all and Nature included--erroneously I must admit. Hubris, personified, sends you a message also of a huge middle finger and this video truly encapsulates your holiday spirit this year (to you people part of this Hell and Demonic rape and technological tyranny fascist 4th Reich protocol system endlessly forced upon me).


=================


"SLEIGH BELLS AND SAINTS--(EPILEPTICS REMIX)". EPILEPTICS. June 2, 2018.




Ho Ho Ho's. Not Holy Night, but Ho's Night. To the Ho Ho Ho's Cheerleader Squad: to the Whorewood and Congressional rape enablers, the supporters of "liberal" fascism some of the loudest for purposes of appearing to fully go along with the plan while selling hype to the mind-programmed public to obey and conform and "believe" in their BS and never question, and if this group gets it's way, eventually any opposition or verbal or vocal dissent will be routed out potentially with murder (covert, in many cases but overt if the system gains the ground that these politicians and celebrities have been striving for under Trump, then they must receded, attack me with deadly violence and torture me for not complying with their intended fascist overtake, and they are now hissing in unison in a fake display of being "pro-Democracy" and laughing at Trump's "failure" which they also strove to turn into their collective fascist "win" but they all failed. They have only omitted one member from their onslaught of fascist overtake, which is Trump. Otherwise it's bs as usual and the fascist overtake system cranking out bs movies and songs and media entertainment news stories about what a great country and people they all are, fighting for Truth and Freedom, against racism and white male privilege.


Me fighting against the fascism and Nazi overtake with Mafia that they all truly embrace and are actually striving to impose upon the world in a package-wrapped holiday treat concealing genocide and murder and hate and death; I have been fighting it for over a decade and I am ever-still and being tortured non-stop as usual by all on all sides---with the exception of Trump now not being one of those attacking me in the teleportation because he's too high-profile and got caught attempting to put the celebrity fascists feigning liberal feminism and antifa as their fake fronts; otherwise it's as vicious and deadly as before Trump, now a Democrat Party fascist revival Party to install a 4th Reich racist and fascist system under the name of "Democracy".


--------------------


Twerk music for that holiday groove--yes, it's a twitching underbeat you can shake that money-maker to--shake it, ho's of Whorewood for your cameras and for your promotions.


"Trap City--Sleigh Bells". Trap Music. December 21, 2018.




 -----------


"maybe god will forgive you if we both beg". Snybun (topic). December 23, 2021.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted for the 4th Time in one day physically or verbally it's a rotation of the expletives of whorewood. This time, on my facebook page, the black nazi working with tarantino to spread "black empowerment" through playing a psychopathic killer smug and sauntering bad guy yelling and shooting and etc---nothing "racist" there no "racist" portrayal whatsoever. No, he's just tough and "cool" because he makes snide comments and kills in the movies, always angry about racism. He hacked a post about having grown up in Jim Crow south. And it was being repeated now under the administration. I wrote in comment since this creep has fully engaged in this attack upon me but was not violently psycho towards me but now is. I wrote "If you continue to partner with the whorewood nazis you WILL bring jim crow to Los Angeles and it's already there". Defending the Plantation Big House he glared into my face in my room, teleporting me I tried to ignore him and he got ugly arnold to hit me viciously with death threats and sentences of how he would kill me as they do continuously. Always smashing my head against porcelain and drowning me in the toilet every time I am in the bathroom. This is what ugly tom hardy did while he had my cuticles literally severed off completely--the cuticles will not grow back they were sliced out of my fingers and also toes--at least 4 fingers and toes have cuticles completely cut off never growing back from ugly arnold and ugly tom farty hardy and shitalina always there smiling laughing and being handed every single thing for promoting rape racist rape instead of her dirty skank trashy a$$ being sexually molested for her promotion. The ugly skank prostituted shit dirty stupid ape whore shitalina who has stolen my ideas and gone to awards every time my ideas were stolen and has had me beaten and tortrured every day and mutilated without end. She was there glowing with horminal high as ugly arnold is perpetually destroying my body and inflicting damage to my health and body and yelling that I am ugly not to say I am beautiful and etc so I call him ugly arnold because I always thought he was grotesque and creepy and ugly the first time I saw that distorted sick creep he was an abomination I considered the glorification of his ugly disgusting huge body to be the nazi worship of stupid dumbed down america. //But I was assaulted by the black famous star "'angry" always about racism and killing people violently for making any statement about "black" people (as in, describe what wallis walrus looks like..."he's black..." and only saying "he's black" according to crap tarantino makes the black actor yell "go on" with rage as if saying someone is black is racist. Thus saying that as usual he is aiding in the rise of nazis and to continue to do so is and already has put Jim Crow back and it's very evident in Whorweood if you are with this group of utter sick stupid sleazy shit scum long enough. I mean the entire gamut of that filth operation not just the shit crap I have been teleported to. So only making the obvious poiint which they use VIOLENCE to suppress if possible--rebounding the accusation to say I am a bitch a racist etc and I am, according to oprah farrakhan al the blacks of whorewood nasty nazi shithole and the msnbc anchors and all the blacks in the media, almost all the blacks of podcast bullshit world who get major attention---for saying they are aiding in putting nazis into power and racism. Using aunt jemima to describe nasty filthy ignorant oprah who is great at blasting accusations of racism at whites but lovingly supporting them when they can transfer their claims of being the most victimized and fully taking over the role of most oppressed and racism is "theirs" they "own" it so I can't use any claims of racism against me, in particular against any of the famous "fighting racism" bigots. Using any pretext to hit me ugly shit arnold the filth with stank filth shitalina who is so stupid and blank and rotten it's an atrocity that this filth shit has been handed this tech to distribute nazi identity with the blacvks who clamour for media fame and attention. I fought physically to get tem off me and could not just 'ignore" them as they rushed at me violently until I began fighting endlessly and screaming. It went on for 2 or more hours, while I was in the shower. They go off laughing about it ajnd getting non-stop promotions and this sick psychopathic behavior is the standard by which trump was promoted back in 2016. Despite all their shit movies and interviews where they espouse their equanimity in concern about human dignity and equality and fairness, they are trump amplified at a much concentrated degree of racist psychopathy but as long as the nazi edict of killing jews--and the darkedr ones, who might resemble palestinians or some targeted for slaughter genocide "darker" appearance as I have dark hair and more 'olive" skin especially in sunshine places---and thus I am in the category of genocidal target but I have original ideas and this group has none zero and no ideas whatsoever that aren't programmed pre-programmed and hateful meaningless shit they really are. //so ugly arnold has to make sure I am deformed and he does this endlessly. They injected something horrific into my scalp while I was so ill from detox I could not wrap layers of protection around my head. While shitting this out they abused me almost into unconsciousness from the stress on my body---the abuse yelling while I was detoxing from 40-60 years of pent-up black poisons (maybe 30 years "only", at most") buried under layer upon layer of compressed, flattened into rock-hard shell-like solid "plug" wall structure which remains like elongated shelves running from the latched on literally adhered into my bones along vertebrae and into skull, down into my toes even everywhere into all intestines and my skull and every single place running a serpentine internal straight jacket structure glueing me into paralysis most of the time. Getting this out entails fighting to "crunch" out pieces which expand at least 10x the compressed size so I am always bloated with a huge bulge in my abdomen--then the poisons come out so toxic I can't move, think or do anything as they spray stinking filth so I am breathing it in perpetually can't move can't breaathe they abuse and abuse me non-stop hours and hours per day. Tears are always forced out of my eyes every single day to destroy my face in appearance to create extreme skin destruction eyesight destruction and they use abuse and tech to force lips and cheeks to be pulled downward along with tears then laugh and smile yelling about how 'fat" "ugly" and etc I "am" which they forced on me. Politicians rush to "defend" ugly stupid sick arnold because of his endless nazi holocaust gold pipeline out of switzerland and austria and wherever they have embezzeled and infested injected and invested and stolen robbed and austerity measures obtained through the legal apparatus of their banking system combined with their nazi parters the french with the IMF. And etc etc. It has been attacks all morning all afternoon and into the evening by a non-stop rotation of shit scum and fucking crap attacking me. I get on the internet to try to shut up their ugly rat voices screaming "loser bitch stupid bitch loser" continuously the ugly rat spawn of depp whose career is solely based on attacking me and nothing else and being the shit filth depp spewed out through a rotten nazi blonde french creepp who is an infestation waiting to happen once this gruop obtains thiis contract out of me--I can only make assupmptions but ugly shit arnold is so desperate because he is a nothing dirty hamburger dumb sick fuck with the kennedies guiding him through what to say and how to deal with politics. In other words, everything except for his body building regimen is all he can do has ever done and reciting a script and acting like a rapist thug in his shit movies (he's always attacking someone with psychopathic "charm" which the audiences love and it's a training program for nazism and minorities are all welcome to join as long as they are willing to kill jews becuase that is the script they must inculcate into america and voila! Racism is over, now blacks like this fuck actor can be racist as hell and still claim he's fighting jim crow and nazi trump--who he helpoed put in power just as deniro had done--

  So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip unde...