Saturday, December 31, 2022

The vicious teleportation thugg privately emotional and parasitic exploiter loser club has brought back the Italian greasebag cesspool who was raping poison into my body without end back in 2009-2013---would not stop, I could not stop it. He kept poisoning me with this bloating poison which the group of filth you are all championing as your lead celebrities and A-list whores in Whorewood---an Italian mafia who is a partner with Stallone the other greasebag who has profited off including his filth friends in Whorewood. I am teleported to the pig with the Italians and the Americans and the French and the Germans and the English all screaming into my face that I am a "loser" and a "nothing" and that I have no "class" as they steal ideas, pour hardening bloating poison into my body using their filthy dirty loser minority minions surrounding me in every home, everywhere. They steal ideas from me and use them to promote a lie that they are not mediocre but well-funded fakes who posture and have been plastic-surgery and hormone-growth modified to appear as Nazi iconographic symbols--coached in posturing, handed MILLIONS AND BILLIONS OF DOLLARS for this exploit manipulation. They are so extremely vile, violent and nasty and stupid and dumb emotionally and intellectually--but handed all this from the US government to continue to push and sell this image as Congress fully complies and goes along. So I am being assautled by someone who was murdering me years ago, I am still crooked, bloated and fighting to get the hard poison he f***ed into my body and would not stop until I began calling him a pig in my emails to him and my facebook posts--as he partnered with the English pig ape "aristocrat" who is part of the English Crown insider group--literally associated with the monarchy---and it's been them calling me horrible names about how much I have no "class" compared with them. They have sold off my ideas as their own for over a decade in order to sell themselves as having ANY ideas whatsoever that are not completely mediocre holographic repeats of what they have been programmed all their lying lives to repeat. They continue to attack me physically with inserts into my body, poisoning and deforming and mutilating and endless teleportation skits with abuse and hate thrown at me by scumbag creeps performing the tasks for the pig apes who are out partying at their new venues with their endlessly pumped-up millions displaying their newest Nazi plastic surgery facial modifications---

**One day later--writing my next post today, but seeing that the "title" of this post written yesterday was hacked within 4 words of the first sentence--I had written "thuggery" but hackers discredited me immediately by writing it as "thugg"---they also deleted all the commas and punctuation so the first sentence is a strung-out elongated rant--and I have not even read further than the first part of the first sentence to see it completely altered by hackers*** the rest obviously is a complete confusion of partially-deleted sentences and fragments strung together and rewrites--

------------------


The technology they inserted into my throat is being tweaked every single night while I am sleeping. It's a microchip implant in my throat, right at the "Adam's Apple" area of my throat. They can constrict the larynx and the sphincter that controls swallowing and mucus output. While in a deep sleep, but always when I am just about in the falling asleep state, my muscles are very relaxed, they force this contraption to shut so air is cut off. It makes a horrid loud grinding noise---waking me up in a start. They do this in the teleportation skits when they have me in a dazed and sick and tortured, under duress state as losers they employ have me "wake up" in the sleeping state, still asleep in one state, to a kind of hazy consciousness as I say or do something they instructed of me in this other teleported state while unconscious. The statements are usually very innocent and normal. Last night it was me handing something to some Asian male as I said something completely normal, requesting something--can't remember now. The creep repeated what I said staring directly into my eyes with absolute hate as I just said something handing him a piece of paper asking for some service or information. I had no understanding before or after this happened. But afterwards I decided I was going to glare him down for having been so rude. In the sleeping teleported state I confronted him as the pig apes made this microchip implant tweak in a long grinding noise as I spoke in the other state while in my prime body state this grinding noise was so loud it sounded like a freight train noise---it's hideous and of course makes me appear like I have this nasty nasal habit--which of course the parasites and loser filth group who are paid and paid and plastic-surgery modified and told endlessly that they are "winners" and are "in control" are handed by my government which endlessly watches on, supporting all of this. Perhaps the rape was stopped by one of the greasy filthy pig apes after years of them all going at raping and beating and stealing ideas and having my body poisoned as they were simultaneously abusing me to death--


never stopped by anyone.

It's going on now with some ugly greasy mafia scumbag I told I didn't like back in 1996--he has not stopped getting his endless deals and businesses from poisoning and raping and slowly murdering me ever since then. He orchestrated endless attacks upon me by Europigapes back on South Beach to the point that I had to move to Gainesville because he rose, from his exploits of this contract with greasy STallone and Steven Tyler--partners in this club where I sold cigars independently so there is no mention of my name on their records--but this greasy ugly manager from Italy rose to owning businesses, running them into the ground because he's a mafia thief and a mediocrity--then torturing me to obtaining ideas about how Prince created the splendor of his club---they would also be endlessly calling Prince a "loser" and someone with "no class" if they only could have gotten their greasy pig technology onto Prince before stealing all of his ideas--but instead they just had him assassinated when I tried to get away from them and used this insidious social media "contact" system and wrote posts to Prince and got this creepy response they all use--endless photos of themselves and their movies and crap on my facebook or youtube channels--completely all hacked, of course, All intended to make me appear as "delusional" if I try to report their insanity and how they use triggers and terrorizing to attack their target(s).

--------

so they brought this filthy loser creep back. The pandemic made him lose a few of his spots on South Beach and he's always been there with Stallone, who makes a big loud-mouthed hate spittle attack at me about how I am a "nothing" and have never done anything and "what have you ever done" this huge thug meat-bucket of grease hisses in hate at me (just before another dumb tv show or movie comes out with him starring in it, and this contract as kept that filth into mainstream appearance ever since 1996 when he got his Italian mafia group to endlessly rape and assault me--the pig ape has his ugly wife and has to be more attention-prone to her, so he has gotten his greasy loser mafia group to assault me and they have not stopped, they are never stopped, and they have endless people supporting and working for them--in South Florida and now in Whorewood, USA).

---------------


The ugly greasy loser pig is named Nicola Siervo, he operates with some French parasites who also partnered with him to viciously attack me on South Beach, beginning in 1996 and ongoing ever since. They are Eric and Frances Milan, who obtained a virtual empire on South Beach after having violently assaulted me, and ever since, they all work with endless Latinos and white trash Europigapes to have me assaulted non-stop. Everyone complies or goes along with it, and the US government keeps funding it and them. Thusly, welcoming in fascist Nazi mafia--and of course, they all got the "Italian-American" actors into the group years ago with endless violence and hate.

----------

this morning I woke up to a dead cockroach in my bathroom just in front of the door. They are opening the spigot for the toilet/spray nozzle at the bottom of the wall to it's spraying water all over the floor--they then open a tile from the other side of the wall (although I plastered silicone on every crack and put artistic paper covering every single tile from ceiling to floor, they just come into this room when I leave and rip it all off and keep on opening the tiles--and unless I coat the walls with cement I won't be able to stop this).

they insert stinking fungus water, putrid filth and grease on the floors which I have to keep bending over to clean--

my body completely riddled with hard poison which I fight every day to get out--as they keep poisining and torturing me. My clothing is all scraped with sand paper so it's ugly and deformed, with stains, tears and threads hanging out and stinking permanently staining odors sprayed on each and every item of clothing and material I have--on all furniture. Brown grease that also permanently stains is put under everything, sprayed on the walls, on the floors--and of course stinking fluids are inserted into my vagina. I  must sleep with layers of protection covering my entire head to stop them from cutting into my gum tissue any longer and from dousing my scalp with permanently damaging fluids to the hair follicles--the huge balding patch is still huge covering 60% of my scalp and they did this last year--nothing I do makes the hair grow back.

I have to cover my feet and then use rubber bands to stop the chemicals from being poured on my toenails which cause the nails to stunt and grow thick and then stop growing at all. This has been done for years and years and years.

--------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment