Monday, January 2, 2023

The first sentence of my post written yesterday was so hacked I had to write a disclaimer underneath it--but add it here just to highlight how badly I am being discredited/hacked and my writing completely misshapen by these terrorist hackers*****every post, it is always the same rewrites, partial deletions and half sentences pasted together and much omitted or rewritten****

 **One day later--writing my next post today, but seeing that the "title" of this post written yesterday was hacked within 4 words of the first sentence--I had written "thuggery" but hackers discredited me immediately by writing it as "thugg"---they also deleted all the commas and punctuation so the first sentence is a strung-out elongated rant--and I have not even read further than the first part of the first sentence to see it completely altered by hackers*** the rest obviously is a complete confusion of partially-deleted sentences and fragments strung together and rewrites--

------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment