Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Many innocent people will die due to this system that the US Government NEVER stops and continues to fund and keep a top priority "secret". Many people of truth and integrity who don't want to live in a society like this who fight it or are resistant to it have already been killed. The only reason this is happening to me is due to racism and a covert hate death squad situation being funded by the US Government for a truly genocidal and violent Nazi/Mafia social engineering project overtake of the country and the planet. As far as I can tell, the real impetus behind all of the deadly violence stems from Europigapeland and it's fascist Nazi/Mafia influencers who have gained a full hold in Whorewood with their spawn and their wanna be entitled aristocrat American middle class black and white trashy performers, put into lead positions due to certain psychopathic charm they exude in their posturing roles-- who are then spawning more fascist Nazis being put as Nepo spewed-out hate into the mind programming-universe.//Targeted with no end in sight, for years, for decades, no support all government officials fully attacking me with vicious violence, fully supporting this agenda, from years of it and celebrities and people alike feeding with gloating smug schadenfreude over the ease of stealing ideas I have worked on for MY CAREER--MY MY MY MY CAREER not for THEM not for them goddamn as they have just used truth-serum types of technologies to literally endlessly day and night extract ideas and use them and then have me mutilated and tortured and poisoned to death afterwards, my money stolen from my room, unable to eat, dying from poisoning. They give literally nothing. The ONE single pig ape scumbag who has just helped me with life-saving exercises was abusing me so badly with beatings and rape and abuse with the same crowd of filthalina the pig ape skank and pig pitt watching this piece of rotten ugly old man Europigape French-inspired Nazi filth to beat and slap and hit and abuse and stick his greasy filthy pig penis in me as they all sat in their dirty chairs watching on and allowing it to go on, as I wrote posts and posts begging for him to be gone for months--with endless awards going to all the Europigapes who latched on during this one single person who has given me ANYTHING whatsoever in all these years--just some basic training for body position and a few exercise videos put on my YouTube, thus demands for my entire life a baby and being willing to let him slap, rape and abuse me and treat me with absolute dehumanizing violence in return. In essence, it was the usual nothing but something out of the filth and trash I could use to try to save my body and life from all the years that this group of filth which attacked me without end, feeding off it endlessly hormonally and sexualized hormonal highs and exhilaration and power trips and etc...they are now out having obtained endless ideas which they capitalized on, are still capitalizing on (filthalina the ugly skank piece of disgusting ugly filthy skank crap is once more, this year, making a movie using a theme I had written of which she as usual, this year, and for almost 8 years, has stolen and used and turned into her filthy glamorization of her ennui and meaningless skank lack of personality. But I sit here on the brink of homelessness, they keep blocking my intenet I can't earn money. They refuse to return even my cat who is older than 24 years old and still waiting on the brink of death for me to return and resume my one and only family member. They won't even do this they just keep the torture up and go on and on feeding off this. Celebrities and politicians come to hiss in hate that ugly filthalina is "more beautiful" than me as they ensure I get zero constitutional rights, ostensibly because they claim that dirty foul parasitilina is more "beautiful" and thus I "deserve" to be poisoned, raped and tortured as a result of my human body not being able to tolerate endless bloating poison put in my body with abuse, hate and violence following me around every sleeping and waking moment, my body permanently mutilated, my skin damaged permanently, my hair mostly gone, greying from viruses inserted into my body (probably covid), my body corroded with hard poison I can't ever get out--never anyone coming to at least STOP this endless violence which has gone on and on for at least over a decade with just non-stop 24/7 teleportation and violence and torture. No politician can ever even use the Constitution to protect my rights, because they have forced poverty, destitution, misery and malnutrition after poisoning me and then as I break down, they claim I don't deserve justice or any human or Constitutional rights because filthalina and pig pitt are "more beautiful" according to these people who obtain free fascist Nazi approval for their political careers.// I sit alone in rooms fighting to heal from over a decade of non-stop mutilation, poisoning and torture which has still not stopped. The foul parasites who have attacked me are in new relationships, having gotten divorced from the people who assisted them in torturing me. With a slate of Oscars, awards, prizes, new businesses, their careers orbited into phenomenal million/billion dollar areas of expanse, handed production leadership roles, turned into professors at universities, lecturing at graduation ceremonies, being put into US President position, getting immunized from criminal prosecution after torturing me---being handed French fashion red carpet photo celebrations and lead modeling fashion roles---I remain fighting to heal from years and years and years of their inflicting torture upon me. Not a penny for the ideas they have stolen. Not a single penny for me to heal, as I fight to not have my food poisoned with hardening/bloating poison any longer and I cannot protect myself, I live in a torture chamber, I am hounded and attacked by thousands of people per month when going shopping for a few hours per month, just sick every day for years and years as the poisoning is never stopped. Years of fighting to rid my body of poison as they mutilate and poison me while sleeping and insert fungus and filth into my body so I am completely broken down. Years of tears being forced out of my eyes, destroying my skin. My skin slathered with damaging chemicals every night while sleeping including fungus inserted into my ears, vagina, hair, my food and on all fabrics and furniture in this room. I repeat, the people who ordered this upon me have rejuvenated their appearances with all kinds of beautification processes and are out enjoying their new lives after years of dumping their hate and violence upon me. Not a single penny, apology or ever, every any kind of protection so I am at least fighting to heal with an END to this never-ending slow death contract that one sick psycho filthy parasite after the next latches onto. I see that after a DECADE of filthalina the pig whore skank who kept having me raped by men, lavishly swiping her hand on their faces as they beat, raped and tortured me, as she ordered fungus, poison and insertions onto my skin, hair and now I have nearly lost my life and my health and am sitting here penniless fighting to just be able to afford to live in a torture chamber. All is blocked from me so I can NEVER get out of this trap they set for me. Filthalina has turned into a product of parasitic feeding off torture, hormone highs and plastic surgery out with a "new life" and looks about 20 years younger than she did when first latching onto endlessly feeding off me. Millions of $$ handed to her for stealing my concepts and then torturing me afterwards. Lavished with awards by the fascist Nazi Europ-a-land 4th Reich who actually have used her as a portal of entrance into H-wood and into political influencing that these skanks of Whorewood project and are paid to project (stealing my ideas as their own, as if they are concerned caring people, and then torturing me and mutilating me in return and blocking my chances for having anything). The one thing I had left was my cat, which they constantly hold over me (in addition to more murder attempts, homelessness and more rape and torture which any new filthy pig ape celebrity can just go ahead and do, as they keep going on and on passing me to one filth scumbag after the next who latches on torturing and beating and raping me with full loving embraces by filthalina the wife of pig pitt--the Nazi duo who both have obtained mansions, awards, lead roles, endless plastic surgery and they are all out partying with their very young new partners. I sit here with a huge hard blob of poison that I can't ever get out of my body. Most of my hair was permanently destroyed in reaction to me fighting endlessly to not be raped to death by poisoning pounded into my body, which the pig ape whorealina absolutely creamed over and laughed while endlessly sitting next to pig pitt as they beat, abused and asked me countless questions which they stole and have not stopped stealing. Any mention of feminist interpretation of the bs that comes out of Whorewood made beady-eyed filthalina the skank pop up in attention for what she could steal. I sit here now unable to get the poison out. Years of begging them to stop the torture, stop the poisoning and they have just gotten away with all their torture and violence with H. Clinton, the entire Trump family, N. Pelosi, A. Kinzinger, J. Raskin, T. Cruz, AOC, L. Graham, A. Klobuchar + et al watching and observing and hissing in hate that ugly and foul filthalina, who has parasitically fed off my energy, my ideas, my studies, my life force and in return has made damn sure I am poisoned, fungus inserted into my vagina with bloating hardening poison, objects inserted under my skin, chemicals poured into my hair and skin to permanently damage as if I were a victim of a fire or chemical burn--no hair grows back, most of my scalp is balding with a tiny fuzz of hair that clings to my scalp because I was fighting off the rape of huge hormone-growth Europigape fascist Nazi "celebrities" who would not stop the rape as filthy whorealina kept embracing them as they drooled because they only see the plastic surgery modified object and all I can see is a nasty beady-eyed sick and meaningless parasite latching onto attacking me--in teleportation I can't see the apparition of the beauty treatments of these filthy creeps--I see their intention, I see their eyes, I see the expression on their faces--and that filthy skank is extremely ugly and meaningless in that dimension. But because our leaders are fully brainwashed into celebrity and not having an iota of concern about actual law or human rights, because they are comparing me, poisoned and tortured non-stop night and day with stinking filth poured into my every orifice, my food, my living situation, my home turned into a stinking terror operation of mutilation and abuse and torture, the loving and beautiful objects and things I worked for stolen and broken, my one loving sentient being my cat stolen. All the leaders can see is the sexualized mutli-million $ preserved object of sexual glamorization--and thusly, they tell me with hate that I don't deserve justice, that it should continue indefinitely, that I don't get any payment, I don't get an apology, I don't get peace and security, I don't get the 4th Amendment right to privacy, I don't get anything but more and more and more and more torture from the next batch of shit that needs an instant injection of celebrity promotion who can latch onto manipulating me while I am drugged up, under deadly stress and duress, while sleeping as they use technology to blank out portions of my brain and then exploit, manipulate and threaten and lie as I respond in an "editing" process where I '"wake up" instantly to being abused or lied to, respond under hypnosis in this sleeping state, and they are awarded for being violent abusers who can force reactions out of people with this government-sponsored technology. They are then showered with plastic surgery, promotions and new lovers as people encircle them looking for the status of fame and celebrity that they are handed as if they are heroes of culture. Gold diggers abound. I remain a target of endless attack with no end ever in sight until I die. As I have been on the verge of death for many years from their poisoning. When will there ever be at least the justice of me being allowed to live in peace with just a small home that is decent, in a decent place, in a decent way, with decent people around me, without hell, violence and torture any longer as if I am the worst criminal who "deserves" this kind of endless rape and poisoning mutilation torture block of my career block of my home living safety block of having anything and even my cat they won't return after years of obtaining free ideas from me--they repay all with more demands to extract a "baby" out of me although all I do is scream that I hope they get killed and I wish them death in a frantic rush of violent defensive maneuvering to get this filthy shit off me. Still, no one in "power" will do anything but keep me in a perpetual prison.

No comments:

Post a Comment