Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Terrorist Report: The terrorists have bored holes into the ceiling of my patio, through the grout and in between the patio board flooring. They are pouring water through the holes literally all day and every time I look or go outside water is dripping like a little fountain. I have built a trellis out of plastic rope and cloth tape. They are destroying it. I have contacted the landlord for over a year but he won't do anything. After the last time I wrote about it, the water attack has increased to being literally all day without end. My entire patio is drenched on one side, items are being destroyed. I would have to endure going through people entering my room to install something they could actually do from the patio above mine--I know their game and stalking terror tactics by now. It will be never-ending intrusion into my home and space with nasty and sick people coming into my room and stealing and breaking things when my back is turned (as always happens during these attacks upon the structure and appliances that the terrorists break in this room when I leave to be further endlessly attacked in public spaces)..

No comments:

Post a Comment