Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Notes on an historical documentary: The U.S. and the Holocaust.

 "Oscars Film Shows Nazi Rally at Madison Square Garden". Inside Edition. February 15, 2019.





As I am feeling very ill from detox this afternoon, I will try to restrict this post. I won't post a copy to Facebook, which I usually do just to try to double copy my writing due to the hacking/censorship. This bit of contemplation is of a political and personal theorizing, and it's an attack on current politicians who are either residing in the U.S. Congress or just leaving it (today, in fact) as a new 118th Congress is supposed to be sworn in, but probably won't because of the fascist elements of radical Nazism in the House of Representatives. Horribly, this includes the "radical Progressives" who are not responsible for the upcoming fiasco of Republicans not able to coalesce into putting a Speaker on the pulpit of their tribunal-version of government, upcoming endless incriminations and declarations of impeachments for Democrats. All in response to what former Trump leader fuhrer had done to discredit the United States. All that the fascist Nazis on both sides of the proverbial aisle have been doing (to me and how many others) for so many decades?

------------------


Watching this very depressing documentary about the utter anti-Semitic hate and hate and hate and hate that I now  understand obviously abounds almost to a crescendo in the United States, sadly incorporating Jews in the prominent communities as well as blacks, latinos and asians and every other minority descent to a huge, staggering degree--the programming and incentive-based hate 4th Reich system has indoctrinated and included so many since WWII that I cannot still get a single politician or even a single human being to stand by me and just simply stop the endless swarm of violent rapist sleazy and filthy ugly nasty Nazi-based men of celebrity and highest political standing from assaulting me with their sneering and giggling bigot filthy dirty blonde Nazi wives, children and partners and friends egging them on, cheering them on, participating as much as they can, laughing and smiling--getting promoted for either participating or helping or remaining silent.

The documentary is extremely depressing in that I was always lied to about this dire situation which my family, in order to lift up their own status, sold me into literal sex slavery and being poisoned and mutilated slowly to death by scumbag after filthy creep all my life. Peddled, as it were. These are Ivy League-educated persons, my family, of highest levels of proficiency and I must honestly say much higher in skill and quality than the bigot filth that attacks me and claims they are far superior--only due to having the US Government fully support their every social engineering assault using this technology and the death squad system (and stealing ideas endlessly for at least over one decade and forcing me into abject poverty and deadly illness from which I am continuously struggling to heal as they continue to poison and teleport and abuse me, one sleazy ugly disgusting filthy creep male after the next, a never-ending line-up of them and their nasty and dirty foul bigot women standing cheering them on).

----------

I had to pause this documentary at the point when the German-American Bund held a rally at Madison Square Garden with a heil Hitler saluting crowd of over 20,000 staunch white supremacists (perhaps there were some blacks also there? In the current iteration, there would be many Jews, blacks and latinos in the same sort of situation hailing Hitler and cheering on the spittle-driven hate-mongering lecturing Hitler-imitators).

I think of when Adam Kinzinger came with Jamie Raskin--as Kinzinger and Raskin asked me about ways of poisoning and I tried to warn them and tried to be helpful in their effort. I was of course asleep, teleported, drugged up, I have been and was at that time (maybe 8 months ago...so many creeps have attacked me since then and I have been so ill--I wrote about it, that's all I can say about it) but....after they extracted information which they probably shrugged off as me being "stupid" and "hysterical" and being poisoned could never happen to them (or not to German-adoring Kinzinger--but much more likely to the "jewish" man sitting next to him hissing along with the insults and mockery of me while Kinzinger stated with calm deliberate hate something about me insulting Germans and he's a German and thus---) they began insulting me and laughing and giggling like middle-school thugs as I also told them that I have been mutilated by the creep celebrities as the two politicians laughed and said that the women of this group who had been mutilating and poisoning me through their proxy terrorist minions were so much more "beautiful" than me---insulting me and then going on their nasty ways to being televised, interviewed as kind of the most theatrical "stars" of the Select Committee (aka January 6th Committee) trying to bring down Trump and the "fight for Democracy" as they all blather on like a commercial for some product they are selling  using advertising schemata for their push for power).

------

When I watch this documentary and understand how viciously Congress was during the time when real genocidal violence was just at the beginning stages--during Kristalnacht--when the Germans broke windows and raped and murdered Jews and then forced them to clean up the mess as people in Germany openly expressed murderous violence upon the Jews. From one day to the next. I have personally experienced this shift of favor to hate in my target experience. From one day to the next I had a huge group of friends and when the "word" came down to attack me, they turned away collectively and I have never had a friendly word from any of them ever since. This also happened with my family. It was when I had a shelf of trophies for swim team awards and blue ribbons. I was playing violin in a symphony by age 13 and I was beautiful and very happy and free. The Nazi 4th Reich terrorists made damn sure to have my family and everyone else participate in poisoning my food to slow and paralyze me slowly as my child body could not tolerate being drugged and poisoned daily, I could not study, my grades dropped I could not focus and I remain in that state  to this day. 

------------

but to go on...I thought of Kinzinger when I watched the part 2 of the series from PBS--about how the U.S. Government dealt with the need for immigration. The names of the "Patriot" groups of established white supremacists echo the names of the current groups connected to the MAGA movement. They call themselves Patriots and they claim they are all about "freedom". They wanted to restrict immigration even further after Kristallnacht and anti-Semitism oozed out of the pores of American society and now it's a steadfast flow of hate embedded into every rivulette of American life, but usually denied as such. 


I have flashes of AOC, the big blathering fake, having me sitting down on concrete as she stood over me (in teleportation, I was blanked out, then "woke up" in this sitting position with her standing over me glaring down with absolute hate and hostility). I recall in Miami Latino women attacking me in so many places with the same hate and hostility. Always there is a bigot white supremacist telling them what to do which they follow like lemmings without question. Another perfect minority minion group following orders. I can't say anything but ditto for so many of the Jews I have met, in Miami and elsewhere, doing exactly the same thing. Dark-haired minority women are particularly vicious in their hateful antics towards me, for obvious reasons. ("It's not me, it's her, her, her get her not me. I'm a good girl. I will attack her for you blonde bigots I love you she is the problem" and that is the silent aura that surrounds these types, and AOC and indeed Jamie Raskin is just a male version of the same unuttered statement).

------

Now Jamie Raskin has cancer. I had told him when he and "German" Kinzinger, the American politician---that poisoning occurs by all the minority minions who operate in restaurants, they also break into your home using top professional means of disarming electronic devices and alarms, can break into every and all locks--with the expert professionals from the U.S. Government and their nefarious dark money enterprise partners, they have capabilities to break into every and all systems despite the most expert and professional of home security procedures--at least for the main majority of people who pay for these protections. You can rest assured that people who also are paid to guard and protect can so easily be paid handsomely to allow intrusions and poisoning while still collecting the money paid by the target, usually with a huge, warm smile. This is because the money flowing into such operations is endlessly. The billions and billions of dollars the US Government allocates to agencies like Homeland Security and the National Security Agency equips "anti-terrorist" protocols and I am very willing to bet that I am listed under some "terrorist" label as the funding for destroying my life, home and chances for any kind of private citizen life are utterly destroyed every single day with full governmental appropriation for spending and continuation of the surge of violence--undoubtedly to my death, that must be the protocol that has been established in my case.

-----------------

Raskin, I told him with Kinzinger, that he probably was a target. That probably his son was murdered by being "suicided" and that I personally had been put under "suicide" programming. The pair of corrupticians both smirked and laughed. Kinzinger of course if fine but now Raskin has cancer. I warned him, he treated me with contempt and then told me to "obey" one of the filthy ugly skanks of the terrorist celebrity who raped and beat and stole my cat and made my home filthy for over 2 years, and is still endlessly feeding off this contract out on me as is his rotten ugly and stupid plastic-surgery coated filthy Nazi spawn daughter,. Raskin told me with his finger pointing in a fascist "obey" jabbing motion to do what she wanted to obey and not resist. Kinzinger of course went on his merry way obtaining so much promotion for his upcoming bid to run for President. The country and the people who know that they have been involved in this utter Nazi violence aimed at me interview him for public approval and he goes on as if he were a hero fighting for American Democracy--the slogan that Raskin uses perpetually.

-------

The documentary about the US response to the genocide against Jews is even worse now than it was back in the 30's in Washington, D.C. Or it is almost the same. The documentary also mentions that Hollywood was forced to have every film monitored by the German consulate and if any mention against Nazis or Germany was made in a film, the Germans could have it banned in the US Theaters and in Hollywood. This remains today an affixed fixture of Hollywood movies and the production and the choice of actors.

-----------------

I am glad that P-lousy is not in Speaker position but alas that nasty bigot thing remains in Congress, touted as being "one of the strongest" by this rotten and corrupt establishment. Kinzinger is gone, but what will replace him? There are supposedly more "firsts" coming in, just as P-lousy was a "first woman" Speaker. The "first" crew but fully indoctrinated in the "last" mentality--not just the dehumanizing but the full acceptance of Nazism, I fear, is just another colored skin and gender performance by the incoming 118th Congress.

No comments:

Post a Comment