Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Notes on an historical documentary: The U.S. and the Holocaust.

 "Oscars Film Shows Nazi Rally at Madison Square Garden". Inside Edition. February 15, 2019.





As I am feeling very ill from detox this afternoon, I will try to restrict this post. I won't post a copy to Facebook, which I usually do just to try to double copy my writing due to the hacking/censorship. This bit of contemplation is of a political and personal theorizing, and it's an attack on current politicians who are either residing in the U.S. Congress or just leaving it (today, in fact) as a new 118th Congress is supposed to be sworn in, but probably won't because of the fascist elements of radical Nazism in the House of Representatives. Horribly, this includes the "radical Progressives" who are not responsible for the upcoming fiasco of Republicans not able to coalesce into putting a Speaker on the pulpit of their tribunal-version of government, upcoming endless incriminations and declarations of impeachments for Democrats. All in response to what former Trump leader fuhrer had done to discredit the United States. All that the fascist Nazis on both sides of the proverbial aisle have been doing (to me and how many others) for so many decades?

------------------


Watching this very depressing documentary about the utter anti-Semitic hate and hate and hate and hate that I now  understand obviously abounds almost to a crescendo in the United States, sadly incorporating Jews in the prominent communities as well as blacks, latinos and asians and every other minority descent to a huge, staggering degree--the programming and incentive-based hate 4th Reich system has indoctrinated and included so many since WWII that I cannot still get a single politician or even a single human being to stand by me and just simply stop the endless swarm of violent rapist sleazy and filthy ugly nasty Nazi-based men of celebrity and highest political standing from assaulting me with their sneering and giggling bigot filthy dirty blonde Nazi wives, children and partners and friends egging them on, cheering them on, participating as much as they can, laughing and smiling--getting promoted for either participating or helping or remaining silent.

The documentary is extremely depressing in that I was always lied to about this dire situation which my family, in order to lift up their own status, sold me into literal sex slavery and being poisoned and mutilated slowly to death by scumbag after filthy creep all my life. Peddled, as it were. These are Ivy League-educated persons, my family, of highest levels of proficiency and I must honestly say much higher in skill and quality than the bigot filth that attacks me and claims they are far superior--only due to having the US Government fully support their every social engineering assault using this technology and the death squad system (and stealing ideas endlessly for at least over one decade and forcing me into abject poverty and deadly illness from which I am continuously struggling to heal as they continue to poison and teleport and abuse me, one sleazy ugly disgusting filthy creep male after the next, a never-ending line-up of them and their nasty and dirty foul bigot women standing cheering them on).

----------

I had to pause this documentary at the point when the German-American Bund held a rally at Madison Square Garden with a heil Hitler saluting crowd of over 20,000 staunch white supremacists (perhaps there were some blacks also there? In the current iteration, there would be many Jews, blacks and latinos in the same sort of situation hailing Hitler and cheering on the spittle-driven hate-mongering lecturing Hitler-imitators).

I think of when Adam Kinzinger came with Jamie Raskin--as Kinzinger and Raskin asked me about ways of poisoning and I tried to warn them and tried to be helpful in their effort. I was of course asleep, teleported, drugged up, I have been and was at that time (maybe 8 months ago...so many creeps have attacked me since then and I have been so ill--I wrote about it, that's all I can say about it) but....after they extracted information which they probably shrugged off as me being "stupid" and "hysterical" and being poisoned could never happen to them (or not to German-adoring Kinzinger--but much more likely to the "jewish" man sitting next to him hissing along with the insults and mockery of me while Kinzinger stated with calm deliberate hate something about me insulting Germans and he's a German and thus---) they began insulting me and laughing and giggling like middle-school thugs as I also told them that I have been mutilated by the creep celebrities as the two politicians laughed and said that the women of this group who had been mutilating and poisoning me through their proxy terrorist minions were so much more "beautiful" than me---insulting me and then going on their nasty ways to being televised, interviewed as kind of the most theatrical "stars" of the Select Committee (aka January 6th Committee) trying to bring down Trump and the "fight for Democracy" as they all blather on like a commercial for some product they are selling  using advertising schemata for their push for power).

------

When I watch this documentary and understand how viciously Congress was during the time when real genocidal violence was just at the beginning stages--during Kristalnacht--when the Germans broke windows and raped and murdered Jews and then forced them to clean up the mess as people in Germany openly expressed murderous violence upon the Jews. From one day to the next. I have personally experienced this shift of favor to hate in my target experience. From one day to the next I had a huge group of friends and when the "word" came down to attack me, they turned away collectively and I have never had a friendly word from any of them ever since. This also happened with my family. It was when I had a shelf of trophies for swim team awards and blue ribbons. I was playing violin in a symphony by age 13 and I was beautiful and very happy and free. The Nazi 4th Reich terrorists made damn sure to have my family and everyone else participate in poisoning my food to slow and paralyze me slowly as my child body could not tolerate being drugged and poisoned daily, I could not study, my grades dropped I could not focus and I remain in that state  to this day. 

------------

but to go on...I thought of Kinzinger when I watched the part 2 of the series from PBS--about how the U.S. Government dealt with the need for immigration. The names of the "Patriot" groups of established white supremacists echo the names of the current groups connected to the MAGA movement. They call themselves Patriots and they claim they are all about "freedom". They wanted to restrict immigration even further after Kristallnacht and anti-Semitism oozed out of the pores of American society and now it's a steadfast flow of hate embedded into every rivulette of American life, but usually denied as such. 


I have flashes of AOC, the big blathering fake, having me sitting down on concrete as she stood over me (in teleportation, I was blanked out, then "woke up" in this sitting position with her standing over me glaring down with absolute hate and hostility). I recall in Miami Latino women attacking me in so many places with the same hate and hostility. Always there is a bigot white supremacist telling them what to do which they follow like lemmings without question. Another perfect minority minion group following orders. I can't say anything but ditto for so many of the Jews I have met, in Miami and elsewhere, doing exactly the same thing. Dark-haired minority women are particularly vicious in their hateful antics towards me, for obvious reasons. ("It's not me, it's her, her, her get her not me. I'm a good girl. I will attack her for you blonde bigots I love you she is the problem" and that is the silent aura that surrounds these types, and AOC and indeed Jamie Raskin is just a male version of the same unuttered statement).

------

Now Jamie Raskin has cancer. I had told him when he and "German" Kinzinger, the American politician---that poisoning occurs by all the minority minions who operate in restaurants, they also break into your home using top professional means of disarming electronic devices and alarms, can break into every and all locks--with the expert professionals from the U.S. Government and their nefarious dark money enterprise partners, they have capabilities to break into every and all systems despite the most expert and professional of home security procedures--at least for the main majority of people who pay for these protections. You can rest assured that people who also are paid to guard and protect can so easily be paid handsomely to allow intrusions and poisoning while still collecting the money paid by the target, usually with a huge, warm smile. This is because the money flowing into such operations is endlessly. The billions and billions of dollars the US Government allocates to agencies like Homeland Security and the National Security Agency equips "anti-terrorist" protocols and I am very willing to bet that I am listed under some "terrorist" label as the funding for destroying my life, home and chances for any kind of private citizen life are utterly destroyed every single day with full governmental appropriation for spending and continuation of the surge of violence--undoubtedly to my death, that must be the protocol that has been established in my case.

-----------------

Raskin, I told him with Kinzinger, that he probably was a target. That probably his son was murdered by being "suicided" and that I personally had been put under "suicide" programming. The pair of corrupticians both smirked and laughed. Kinzinger of course if fine but now Raskin has cancer. I warned him, he treated me with contempt and then told me to "obey" one of the filthy ugly skanks of the terrorist celebrity who raped and beat and stole my cat and made my home filthy for over 2 years, and is still endlessly feeding off this contract out on me as is his rotten ugly and stupid plastic-surgery coated filthy Nazi spawn daughter,. Raskin told me with his finger pointing in a fascist "obey" jabbing motion to do what she wanted to obey and not resist. Kinzinger of course went on his merry way obtaining so much promotion for his upcoming bid to run for President. The country and the people who know that they have been involved in this utter Nazi violence aimed at me interview him for public approval and he goes on as if he were a hero fighting for American Democracy--the slogan that Raskin uses perpetually.

-------

The documentary about the US response to the genocide against Jews is even worse now than it was back in the 30's in Washington, D.C. Or it is almost the same. The documentary also mentions that Hollywood was forced to have every film monitored by the German consulate and if any mention against Nazis or Germany was made in a film, the Germans could have it banned in the US Theaters and in Hollywood. This remains today an affixed fixture of Hollywood movies and the production and the choice of actors.

-----------------

I am glad that P-lousy is not in Speaker position but alas that nasty bigot thing remains in Congress, touted as being "one of the strongest" by this rotten and corrupt establishment. Kinzinger is gone, but what will replace him? There are supposedly more "firsts" coming in, just as P-lousy was a "first woman" Speaker. The "first" crew but fully indoctrinated in the "last" mentality--not just the dehumanizing but the full acceptance of Nazism, I fear, is just another colored skin and gender performance by the incoming 118th Congress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...