Thursday, January 12, 2023

3 days of non-stop cleaning of stinking filth that has been poured, sprayed and sprinkled on every single thing in this torture prison room I have been forced into and really can't get out of. All finances are blocked due to the global terrorist operation.

 Stinking filth, all day, cleaning and cleaning what stinking sick people have been paid free rent, free bonuses, free promotions, free academy awards, free funding for their film projects, etc etc. It has been a never-ending cyclical rotation of celebrities and politicians and otherwise white male Nazi/mafia supremacists abusing, insulting, torturing, having my home made stinking, filthy, my body broken down, destroyed, permanently damaged from head-to-foot--my body infested with stinking hard poisons that I have been fighting to rid my body of since I finally realized after  lifetime of poisoning that all the people surrounding me and at every restaurant and every home I have lived in, people have surrounded me and gone into my home and poisoned my food at every possible moment to slowly suffocate me to death with internal poisoning.

-------------------------

One decade of the torture in teleportation and gang stalking reaching crescendos of hundreds of people attacking me per day in every aspect of life, from driving and fighting to not get hit perpetually by drivers, to people endlessly pushing into me and attacking me in public places, to my sleep state of terror, rape and violence and abuse from wealthy millionaire and billionaire celebrities and politicians who are handed these technologies to "prove" that they are truly players in the global domination and master-slave society they truly are building while they go on in public about how they are fighting to save "Democracy". Huge public spectacles of their "fight" in large protected groups using rhetoric that someone else may have written for them.

-------

Meanwhile, fighting for my life perpetually and for any human right, as all have been abrogated and stolen by this group, I sit here assessing the damage and the tortures never end.

---------

thus, I went out shopping three days ago. I was stuck in a bank while, upon walking in, the waiting line ticket I was handed informed me that over 20 people were ahead of me in line. There were about 15 people, including those being serviced at the counters--the numbers were skewed and I sat for 15 minutes while two people were standing idly in front of the windows while the bank personnel just appeared to be chatting with the terror agents sent to attack me in this manner. I walked out and drove and got a business thing done in an internet cafe and then returned to the bank. As I walked in, the number was one ahead of my number--I got another number and it stated that there were once again 20 people ahead of me in line, although in the bank 15 people, mostly the same people, were sitting around with passports and numbers. I walked to a window and showed them my number, just one before the person being serviced in the other window area, and a white male came up behind me showing a number before mine. When another window opened up I walked up and two more white people began yelling that their number was ahead of mine (two numbers before mine). The confusion also mounted because, as always happens in public, my brain was being blasted by brain-altering technology as I could feel something akin to my skull being pressed inward and an inability to think clearly. 


I had just come from trying to get something done in a business exchange between myself and a (terrorist) business in Miami Beach-- (the one and only business I have, which is basically a huge overpriced rip-off for a company in Miami which is not actually performing the business that I have paid for--I mean they are doing NOTHING--it's a mailbox company which has not informed me a single time for the past year about my mail. I had this problem in Orlando before I changed company. I had problems calling other mail services which lied to me, claiming they had 'street addresses" but offered me only "suite" numbers in the 2000's for commercial building areas--and the addresses they provided as "home addresses" were obviously manufactured mini-shopping mall "suite" addresses. They lied, they only allowed one service from one "company" which changed it's name a month after I paid for the year service--they never informed me of my mail. I can't keep chancing my address so I am leaving it, the business sort of informs me upon request but not always and they won't scan letters upon request even when I write three times.)

I was lied to by my bank yesterday when I phoned--so all business transactions are rife with delays, literal lies, absolute confusion and keeping me waiting and waiting for simple questions to be answered. 

------------------

But, just returning from a day of being pushed into and people walking into me perpetually so my body was in a constant state of fight--people blocking my path every three minutes in public places, people pushing me, etc. My body "disabled" from internal poisoning, and returning to my room stinking and filthy and foul. The next day, cleaning with cut up clothing that has been sprayed with stinking substances so I have to have piles of clothing I buy at 2nd hand thrown away because the stink won't come out of the fabric. I clean the floors which are brown from stinking goo, brown in color, that has been sprayed on the white walls, the floors, my furniture--everything has a permanently staining stinking goo or substance on it. I use the cut-up pieces of cloth and there are clumps of hair, fibrous materials, objects I can't recognize on the fabric just with a small swipe on the floor. Using a mop is almost futile as the cloth is easier than constantly throwing away piles of filth in the dust pan and cleaning out the broom---


My body so injured from the poisoning, the hard poison, the fractures to my vertebrae so after cleaning I am exhausted and can't move any longer. Every single thing I have itemized as a thing I need to do or want to do has to be put on hold if I don't want to breathe in and step on filth and toxic scum sprayed, sprinkled or poured every single corner on every single thing. For the last three days--like today, I could not exercise I was so exhausted from bending in an excruciating angle to take a cup and literally scoop up cup after cup of stinking fungus-stained water that was poured into this sealed area under my kitchen sink. The mechanical arms are inserted from the very flimsy panel that separates my room from that next door--there is no wall, literally--they installed a series of floor-to-ceiling cabinets and closets that have flimsy panels that echo and slightly bend upon slight pressure or my thumb pressing into the panel--so cheap and when I knock there is an empty and hollow echo noise. There is no wall. I hear people closing cabinets above the sink on the other side of the wall--and they are closing the cabinet doors quietly, I can hear it and know they are being very careful and gentle.

Three days now of not being able to attend to much more than cleaning up this stinking filth. 

-----

There have been two men in the past half year who have been, I believe, responsible for much of this very nasty and filthy attack upon me. One is Senator Graham, and the other is Baryshnikov. In between, there has been the usual gang of pitt and his fellow cronies all greedily attacking me with ever-increasing hate, death threats, and violence for years but since Graham this kind of stinking and soaking filth and scum fungus saturation of my living space has been unbearable and literally poisonous in a deadly toxic level. This group, including pitt and co and mafia have been inserting fungus and semen and stinking substances into my vagina literally for years. Besides the poisoning of hardening substances, this toxicity has also been killing me, along with my natural immunity being lowered to dangerously low levels from constant violence and psychological hate and rape and abuse and poisoning and torture and then the people attacking me every time I am barely able to go out to buy what I need to continue to fight to remove this poison from my body so I can just try to survive and not be imprisoned like this any longer.

for all these years pitt and his crew have had me poisoned so I have remained dying from stress while so drugged up and incapable of physical movement--as the poisoning has NEVER stopped for a single day. Piles of liquid stinking poison stuck and bloating into my intestines for YEARS AND YEARS but never-ending despite over 3 years of doing Master Cleanse fasting every single month and the bloating resuming once I began eating again. 

---------

And it's still never-ending. I appeal to the world to have some compassion some kind of humanity towards me, I wait and wait and it's something like Baryishnikov--who was ordering sewage water to be inserted into my vagina while he kept trying to rape me and finally I succumbed basically with the threat of sepsis as a cause of physical breakdown and it could have been poisoning to death--and the tears welling up artificially in my eyes has not stopped since he began attacking me. He has been using the voice-to-skull to "instruct" me on body position while I am exercising. Because I have desperately needed exercise and he has helping me to get the physical therapy I have so desperately needed, he is demanding sex, my life, a baby, and claiming that I owe him every single goddamn thing upon immediate request for a bit of centering instruction based on his ballet experience and training and coaching. 

------

His "punishments' are of poisoning in addition to the poison I already have been dying from that his good buddies in this contract have been ordering inserted into my body for all these years of them obtaining awards and free passes to every single thing; while they all claim I am unattractive and they so much more beautiful as they keep being handed millions and millions of dollars to portray their posturing Nazi liberal media promotions as I sit in a deadly daze from the poisoning that is never stopped. 

The attacks on my body are never stopped yet one former president, I have now forgotten how many Senators have been involved either in teleporting me or through the social media triggering cyberstalking protocols that so many use to get a reaction out of me--and upon any click or reaction, they teleport me and abuse and insult me alongside their well-paid fellow celebrities and politicians. There are House Representatives who have attacked me alongside the celebrities. And I am endlessly writing about real physical torture and murder attempts that are never addressed by anyone responsible for society in America. 

How can this be going on and on and on and on for years and years and still I must beg for torture to be stopped using my social media platform in an open appeal? Every time I write about torture, it's like a hormone high and turn-on for the sadistic sick organization which is also torturing me just exactly to obtain this kind of confirmation of their torture and that it's really harming me. They also gloat and are turned on that no one will back me up or stop them or defend me and they keep being handed endless copious amounts of protection and money to further this enslavement technological tyranny.

------------------------------

Add to your post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychopath parasite, but so cherished by the sick and violent government of the United States that this ugly sick trash gets invited to the White House by every administration, is complimented by the black usher of white supremacy obama, et al...(ooprah as well)--hugged, embraced and utterly racist and these symbols of anti-racist inclusion just appear like they can't understand that this is a racist bigot skank working for the English crown to institute white nazi imperialism. Rather, they get billions of dollars for playing anti-racist roles while welcoming in the nazi parties. They get invited to the parties, they feel superior and important and are endlessly reassured that they are, by their controllers who put them in power for this very reason.//Dirty, ugly not-jolie shitalina said, in response to my attempt to not react to her endless refrain of the insult about being more "beautiful" after 20 years of having me mutilated raped poisoned into a huge, deformed dying shape shitting out black poison for years on an almost daily basis, having my uterus partially severed out my hair follicles removed on my scalp permanently having my fingers and toes mutilated until they are black and cuticles are hanging off, having my gum tissue cut to the bone having tears pouring out of my eyes for hours per day, for over 20 years my lips and cheeks pulled down, and having at least 50 celebrities and untold others raping me to pump poison into my body while I can't brace against impact in various teleported and deep sleep unconscious states--(waking up with semen in my hair and stinking sewage liquid stench coming out of my body which is not from my internal organs it was injected into my bladder while sleeping plus drugs to poison me to death via bloating and suffocating my intestines internally) and etc. yelling screaming as I can't stop reacting to their instuls and abuse. She tried again today, after I wrote about the attacks to render this disparity which is the goal of the american culture at this moment-to destroy all rights of people historically rendered genocided abused enslaved and belittled and no recourse in law for protection but rather groups of death squads inflicting pogroms and genocides paid for in full by their government. That has been the history of the world. America has been the exception. I am surounded by shit americans with europigape nazi ties parents or partners and the congress shit who rush to join in just laugh alongside the nazi trash celebrities who remain in power for DECADES so this system is very, very old in relative modern terms of contriving to appear to "care" about minorities but in actuality buying off a select few to organize their own elevationi into the nazi plantation system while aiding in destroying any targets who resist this overtake. the overtake is not even recognized whatsoever by anybody while it is extremely obvious but being done through "americans" as front piece controlled by the euro-nazi crown and nazi 4th Reich who pull the mind control strings from behind the seemingly all-american puppets (aunt jemima whites working as "white trash" for the white trash nazis glorified who are being ushered in like waves of immigrants who truly are poisoning the blood of america but they get their nasty and dirty brown skinned and black slave mentality hate to do the dirty work for them. They embrace them nolen wells style even adopt them as "family" but distanced nevertheless as "inferior" but done in such a subtle but significantly symbolic way.//after I had written about how she, her group of white worm trash filth creeps endlessly mutilating my body for over 30 years or longer actually my entire life but in a hugely visible way since she began this assault on me in 2011. Laughing, smiling heaving with sexual excitement she and her nazi white trash creep female partners are sexualized and titillated they get plastic surgery the best in the world for having had me raped, poisoned and mutilated, not for one year but over 20 so far just from them, and all my life from this organization but visibly completely marred when they began back then. I have been writing of her endless psychopathic sickness which even dirty ape pig pitt in interviews described that she was a bit sick but he helped to "tame" her, but instead they sat together having this inflicted upon me because the need to harm others is so great for this ugly dirty filth skank to feel elevate4d, as it is with all the nazis. Part of the endurance and the addiction to and for a racism society is a physical level of hormonal addiction to feeling "superior" and racism is energy paracitism. The dirty flthy skank adopted children of various skin tones to have this as a personal construct in home but appearing like a goodly non-racist in the process. Only the blonde dirty ugly sick shit daughter of that pair of leeches is considered --by them made--to be the only applicable to having a career in appearances as a nazi construct to follow in their plastic surgery and nazi promotional pig-hoof steps. smirking laughing and they have a schedule of abusing me to the point of drugging and abuse mutilation into hysteria then torturing me for responding then not stopping the abuse until I respond again. The laughter of shit like amy klobuchar, hillary clinton, green day the shit pop band of scum dirty white trash pig ape "boys", the entirety of shit whorewood and congress, all just comply it's normal it's the component of putting only whites in power and aiding and assisting in this are the minority minions like those I mentioned in my last post on vignettes 3 today--regarding america's not got talent and the english controlled minority minion nazification programming cartel they are a component of. OPerating as agent infiltrators of the United States through "musick" and the sickness of sick shitalina and ape pitt and the rest of that whorewood-congress continuum which let affirmative action go by the side let every offense to all the civil rights go in crosshairs to be shot down endlessly in series after series of failures to address the loss of "protections". The podcasters and anchors rush to congratulate shitalina for her actions so they can be part of the new nazi plantation system and those 'canceled" under the rump shit regime rush to abuse me as they had done before they got canceled. they all just revolve arounjd this ugly sick filth and can't differentiate between what beauty and reality is and plastic surgery and hormone-derived glowing sexualized panting of sleaze sick ugly dirty leeches they just only see the money flung in front of their narrow-minded and ignorant faces. All explanations of truth-digging is gone in all the journalistic mediums they can relate professionally what is "safe" but no analysis of the racist componewnt from within the ranks of whorewood is ever ever disclosed as if it's just a "woke" culture which somehow goes astray whenever a black or jew imitates white nazi rape culture which is silenced and protected, the skanks like shitalina endlessly feeding off dumping her years of experiencing that system upon me as stress relief valve. That this is endlessly smiled upon by the filth of congress and then conjoined by rancid pig-lousy nancy and the greasy gavin crew out of californication and then into all the white nazi pricks of the maga rep crap cartel then trickled down into the sneering smirking demo-rats who are in lead positions (bernie and aoc and elizabeth warren hillary clinton whose life has revolved around reciting outdated feminist concepts she studied for a while when feminism was not killed by dirty shit like her and her blonde nazi filth crap cartel). they all rush to see me with my body mutilated every day so ugly shitalina can feel better about the years of having to swallow the hate from the men be silent and conformist then violently rusihing first at weinstein and then me--becaue I created the ideas which sent that stupid ugly piece of shit to the oscars for years and years, as she took credit and her scriptwriters as well having me mutilated and tortured for writing every year that this next fucking movie was my concept that stupid ugly shit whore stole. (and pig ape pitt and a huge list of their rancid dirty stupid ape friends and partners) and then ugly shitnigger arnold doing the same because he''s so completely glorified but I only see ugly stpuid thug and have only experienced it as he torrtures me so he can glow with hormones, get the same applause from congress and be put in charge of destroying all chances for anybody but white nazi trash to be in top positions. Fully aided by the blacks like ooprah the ape and the rest of her ilk farrakhan calls himself "superior" along with his nazi white trash partners out of whorewood because he is helping them to re-institute absolute racism but he gets a cartel plantation of his own (making women cover up, telling the men to submit to authority is the basic bottom line which is conformity to authority which is serve and obey the ultimate when the nazis get through with dismantling the nation of islam, perhaps after farrakhan dies).//"if you are 'superior" why are you having my body mutilated every day so you can claim you are 'more beautiful?"--that, "because it's FUN" the ugly sick stupid blank filth creep said softly then someone goth er to stop attacking me or something happened and her ugly sick filth was gone in the teleportation where they appear suddenly, disappear and watch everything I do and say and think and torture me until I react in a way that "justifies" more violence and mutilation.They attack me for responding but attack me until I do respond once I stop and try to remain just silent and not giving them what they want: a reaction so they can steal ideas. My brain is put into a traumatized state of analytical inability to thwart internally thinking the thoughts out of rage and torture mutilation and murder MURDER conditions. This is "fun" for ugly sick shitalina who has blossomed off this and was going downhill in her sikank stank shit career with her stupid movies about playing advocate for poor, victims of society being unjustly violated, her endless role in her shit movies but amplified by my screaming posts and ideas they torture out of me since 2011 and earlier from her english dirty ape pig money-supply from the English Crown putting that filthy stpuid ape skank in the middle of controlling ape whorewood with money doled out for every compliance to nazi overtake. Blacks especially then latinos, jews and asians whenever possible and poorer whites rush to join in with their own plantation ensemble they get handed out of the nazi white trash cartel connected with all these nazi and english crown and french imperialistic celebrities who are handed access to the nazi gold fund to distribute, making them "leaders" of their own "sub-plantation system". I wonder if ANYBODY will ever care about this ongoing torture of me, but ugly sick shitalina like so many will wither again of this contract is taken away from that filthy parasitic murderous leech on me. The shit politicians rush to smile lovingly and tell her how great she is as they join in threatening my life for not handing my life over for them all to exploit while destroying my health, beauty, home body and all I have (my cat included all animals I love and everyting I own and do and try to accomplish they block using a globe of dirty nasty minorities rushing to join the plantation system. Apparently fighting for equality is an outdated concept and only joining into a lucrative plantation system where the intended slaves believe it's only happening to me and not them. If anyone will ever recognize not that this is an opportunity for every slime sick creepp in congress to get advantage and more money secret deals and dark money funding rather than an affront to the constitution, the law and to all ethical and moral standards there might be some hope for Americaa but for now, the consensus which is bandied around in podcasts is that America is truly going downhill very rapidly in all vectors of sustainability. But no worries let the dirty plastic surgery created nazi ugly sick shit trash ugly shitalina continue to abuse and torrure me because she gets high turned on sexually excuted and she is glowing from joy of having someone to mutilate so she can feel "superior" while stealing my ideas and claiming them as hers--so she is then "superior" but not at all. But the politicians are reinforcing this absolutely quintessential racist systematic destrution of me so this ugly filth trash and her cartel can flourish and the politicians get a nazi plantation monopoly on power for the rest of their filthy rat lives as a result.

"Odetta--God's Gonna Cut You Down--1963 (Reelin' In the Years Archive)". ReelinInTheYears66. August 26, 2025. ... **yeah, ...