Thursday, January 26, 2023

Sick and sad the loss of American culture without media mind programming dumbing down and the fascist rising tearing down post Vietnam War protest culture has created the 4th Reich culture of absolute meaningless and ever-increasing swerves into the void of obliteration on all levels. //John Cage & my parents' good friends and fellow professor/artistic influencers of my upbringing at the University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana.//The Lost Prehistorical world of hippie artist John Cage is dead and very much lost to the "too hip for the 4th Reich" and The Wasteland of Champaign, Illinois that the Nazi/Mafia 4th Reich obliterated after it was a funky town, independent, highly intellectual. I believe that if Roger Ebert could come back from the grave and revisit his former hometown (twin city Urbana) he would give the place a thumbs down.

 John Cage & my parents' good friends and fellow professor/artistic influencers of my upbringing at the University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana.

"John Cage at UIUC

A Happening Place: John Cage’s Multimedia Collaborations at the University of Illinois, 1967-1969

Composer John Cage moved from New York to Champaign-Urbana in 1967 to become an Associate of the Center for Advanced Studies and Visiting Professor of Music.  In New York, Cage was affiliated with a group of composers, artists, and performers who were interested in staging unconventional visual and performing arts presentations.  One of these artists, Allan Kaprow, studied composition with John Cage in the late 1950s, around the same time that Kaprow began creating performance art that he called “happenings.”  This term became commonly used to describe loosely defined “choreography” that encouraged spontaneous interactions between “visitors” (i.e., the audience) and “objects,” (e.g., performers and musical instruments)." (ibid)

----------

 "John Cage 'Water Walk'". Nave for era. October 3, 2014.



"John Cage--Ocean of Sounds". josepablofm. August 5, 2008.




"John Cage about silence". jdavidm. July 14, 2007.




Photos taken From article on John Cage at the University of Illinois, Champaign in 1967-1968.

Sick and sad the loss of American culture without media mind programming dumbing down and the fascist rising tearing down post Vietnam War protest culture has created the 4th Reich culture of absolute meaningless and ever-increasing swerves into the void of obliteration on all levels. 

Below: "Musicircus", 1967.


"A Passage Without Definition" poster--1967.




"Musicircus photo spread, November 18, 1967.




"University In Motion flier"--1967.




"HPSCHD poster, 1969"




"HPSCHD LP album, 1969"





THIS is what I grew up around---the best friends of my step-father performed with John Cale on stage. It was a groovy get-together. Norma Marder is one of my closeted "mother" influences (my mother actually hated her, and with very good reason as she was of the 4th Reich "alternative" family-destroyer pact that divided up my family and used mind control to rent us apart (forever, in most cases). Their family prospered, of course, as the contract entails for all the covert terrorists. But Norma still had an influence on me, and it was really her husband Herbert, a real Holocaust survivor out of Austria who was a Jewish Nazi who helped to bring about a very unhip Nazi/Mafia culture into Champaign. When I see how utterly banal Champaign has become, and the wave of hate and terrorism that was inflicted upon me with (perhaps) CIA-sponsored agents coming to undo all the very highly intelligent education I had at the Magnet school where I was trained in reading Shakespeare and playing Bach by the age of 9 and 10. Gone forever now, all replaced by robotics training and the tech race for supremacy. 


When the people who have tortured me for YEARS call me "stupid" and a "nothing" and that my writing is "stupid" after they steal ideas from me that they extract out of torture (Now using themes I wrote of for years before they are now in the Oscars winning nominations for "feminist" themes and about rape culture of Whorewood--as the very people being promoted for these films have participated in teleportation rape and torture, mutilation and racist sex trafficking to the EXTREME for over a DECADE and have used my endless writing about feminism to promote themselves as being hip and "woke".

-----------------

Herbert Marder also wrote a book on feminism, while he trained his son, my pre-kindergarden friend, to viciously attack me and to create chaos for me (which Herbert also programmed my daily-drugged with mind control cocktails of the CIA injection kind, as my father was a diabetic and his daily injections I can assure *you* were tainted with the same ungroovy drug mixture that I was poisoned with (but not the hardening poisons for my step-father to make him not only blind with kidney failure and also with a semi-paralyzed broken body --as they did to me).

All "feminists" who have promoted actively the push for me to be a kind of modern-day sex trafficking passed-around tortured rape "experiment" and racist object of witch-hunt persecution. 

--------

It's truly sad to say that once the white male supremacist objective of not having to actually fight in war, as was forced upon this class of rapists and racists--through the draft, through the good thing that Nixon had done, which was to make the citizens all responsible for upkeep of the military and not just the desperate and poorer classes (a racist proposal, to be sure). Now so many homeless, while that same generation is fighting to have no more taxes every year as they sneer in contempt at the "loser" vets living homeless and do nothing but try to obtain more tax-free income brackets (and vote for those who increase the debt and then try to take away Social Security for the "losers" who can't make it).


Relieved they are that they aren't mandatorily obligated to have to fight in any war, but they vote to pass legislation to spend billions on a military industrial war machine that has gone on unimpeded as long as the societal hate machine of mind control has simultaneously worked in partnership with the larger military-industrial 4th Reich social engineering plot.

Once these "men" were safe from having to serve, the fascism plot to create an internal Vietnam war on the American minorities and those like me who, through the actual opportunities that America could provide, have made sure that poisoning and rape and abuse and mutilation and death squad/gang stalking stops it all. 

-----

But hearken back to a time when people pushed out more of the granola k-rap about how much their minds were open to the beautificatcious (sic) the copasetic grooviness of being hippie and "free"--turned into vicious death squad white supremacists who want me dead because I flourished and competed and won against their children--who turned upon me with most vicious hate--and I am still getting this from the leaders of American society--they "fight" for the blonde women in Whorewood who have travails and tribulations but when it comes to me, they giggle and watch as I get soaked with murder attempts and tsunamis of hate while they just think it's the updated version of groovy white supremacy culture. They love the pop stars who have fully participated in this attack upon me (all nominated for Grammy's this year, and every year). All they have to do is participate with the vicious celebrities with full blessing of the politicians (Graham promised Pitt the probable three nominations that his company is now once more for the nth Academy Award season obtaining for his movies which have used my ideas but turned them into various splinter topics of the same thread--one of them currently is about men raping and punishing women of an archaic dress code, and thus seemingly puritanical in a kind of Amish tradition--and this is exactly the protocol system that pitt himself has personally and quite happily participated in for years. His endless threats of having me killed, of trying to have my teeth knocked out when I wrote about justice and that this should stop--etc all I have been writing of for all these years that the "feminists" and the "don't have to risk my life for any damn thing let the poor and the minions risk death fascists who pose as feminists --males even--with their "feminist" Nazi blonde rapist enablers and cheerleaders.

-----------

I submit this to whatever is out there in silent void of this blog hacking system--whatever it is, however this blog is being blocked from the actual world wide web and all my internet attempts to reach out to people who may actually be genuinely caring or friendly towards me. But I submit this as an example of why these celebrities are torturing me to obtain ideas (for free) but can't stand to see me have anything but hate, being tortured and a slow death. The culture their promoters have literally killed off as in assassinations and murders is now a bona fide, government-approved death squad system. 

--------

When I look at these pictures of what I grew up around, and see now what Champaign and indeed the United States has become, with these sleazy and meaningless crappy artistic outputs which are, as I just wrote, meaningless. They are special effects, some of them are ideas I wrote of put into various permutations and of course all credit goes to the people who have tortured me to gain insight into this kind of mentality (feminism, women's rights). According to them, I have zero human rights and the "feminism" only regards Nazi women and perhaps a few minorities who slavishly show utter devotion to continuing the policy of the 4th Reich Nazism. Yes, many of those "minorities' now also in the position to maybe win Academy Awards have also participated in teleportation terrorism. The list of people participating in this terror contract and the ever-narrowing expansion of the tight-knit circle of these same performers being thrust into Academy Award winning positions is now almost a sure bet, year after year. Senator Graham made a deal with pit and his wife and I could see by the animated glowing that they were going to be handed endless awards for the upcoming season, which is now.

--------

When I look at this page and I recall in the dim past of my life how actually artistic people WERE and on a less "celebrity" publicity plastic surgery level, with actual originality and ideas and concern about the planet and welfare of people (me included)--it's astonishing but considering how "close to the brink" of utter death and destruction not just the United States political system is right now, but the global situation is on the brink of nuclear war and also of utter global warming destruction--mass death. The utter viciousness and transparent stupidity of the people who attack me is astonishing to me, but obviously they grew up with the tv blasting dumb and dumber brainwashing into their skulls and thusly....


----------------------

All of these celebrities calling me "bitch" and "stupid" and "shut up stupid bitch" repeated using the subliminal technology, after they torture me to obtain ideas. All of these "people" attacking me are fanatic Europ-a-land fascists with only admiration for more archaic European art traditions or fashion or human beings. To them, anything out of Europigapeland is of utterly higher regard and importance. If you look at the photos of the art I was exposed to, and almost never heard anything about France, England or Germany until I was much older, and you can see that "they" or "we" made our own ideas, of course based on what we learned, but there was a fusion of open creation that has since been quelled, crushed and obliterated by the fascists who only want to be included in Europigape fascist 4th Reich art, culture and movies. The tsunami of racist hate poured upon me from the H-wood establishment, for some reason I can't quite understand except that I have been specially implanted with microchips (also from the great University of Illinois) and thusly it's a new form of sex and rape trafficking whereby the "feminist" whores can feel entitled as their men press a button and then I appear for them to inflict their rape needs upon someone who can get no protection from any legal source--politicians all feminist and "woke" also participate. 

That there is almost no independent thought in the establishment that is being used to create "culture" in the US--is such a programmed lot of fascist Nazis with endless obsequious adoration for all things Europigape and endless violent murderous hate for me, for Jews obviously and the charade parade goes on, unabated.

-----------

Looking at these photos reminds of of what my step-father himself helped to destroy, what the Marders also helped to destroy (more Herbert, the fleeing Jew out of Vienna where my father's ancestry also hails from--fleeing the Nazis, now a Nazi agent operating in mind control torture and destruction of love, life and feminism). Please note that it's the whorewood creep women of the #me too who have been part of this terrorism who have put the man out of Whorewood into the US President's office, through this torture contract out on me, and thereby with his choosing of three Supreme Court judges, abortion is now almost gone, and now Social Security is very much threatened continuously. I also watched an MSNBC show today whereby actual statistics were mentioned that this #45 has in 4 years accrued 1/4 of the US national debt--at the price of over $8 trillion from his tax cuts on the wealthy for the utter 4th Reich politics and policies to be instituted. With all the "woke" culture output and some of which has been stolen from me, and my influences are from the University of Illinois, far removed from Europigapeland and thusly, they have to completely nearly kill me but steal ideas and wear me down into death while calling me names and torturing me endlessly for hours every day and night every day for years and years while forcing me into abject poverty, destroying my body nearly killing me many times and etc etc.

The government continues to cheer them on. Some of the people in politics out of the government probably never had to fight in the Vietnam War, (i.e Clinton) and after professing his abhorrence at killing, became one of the world's worst killers of people and minorities (also putting a huge chunk of the black population in prison for life).

-------------------


This is not our "shake you money=-maker" musick, or get down and disco---or wreak rebellion against authority but shake it before your money-maker entertainment industry fodder---(although Mr. Cale made reference to his benefactor industry of 3M industrial corp., his money-maker donator for his art and techno-musical innovations (pre computer-generated thumpy stuff we now shake our money-making organs to). It also incorporates classical music (you can barely hear in the background) to the immense cacophony of noises and sounds--somehow this album never made it to any tops of the pops! It has a rhythm but no beat except for an underlying organizing principle of undulations. It's not exactly listening for pleasure stuff--can't say I love it---but, just try to imagine standing outside of some entertainment venue and these would be the sounds you would hear coming from the back of the building of all the wing-dings and hub-dumbs of the grinding entertainment -politico-industry machinery (and machinations).


"John Cage HPSCHD (1969) Prima Parte". TheWelleszcompany. June 8, 2012.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment