Saturday, January 7, 2023

Terrorist torture report: endless artificially-induced tears forming and coming out of my eyes---my skin irritated to the point of this being torture. This has gone on for years, sometimes lessening. They are increasing this torture now every single day---for months for years. If and when any single f-ing politician will ever stop this, it will be a miracle of political integrity. Not a single one thus far for over a decade of me being teleported to them and their partners-in-crime celebrities has brought even a tear of compassion from a single one. They just laugh and gloat about their "system" which they all love. They fully endorse the filth celebrities who then endorse the politicians while they jointly have me tortured using US Government-funded torture technologies. The private sector in the form of Elon Musk has only recently exposed his fascist Nazi proclivities, but prior to his open consent for fascist Nazi "free speech" has fully been foisted into most wealthy position by all the celebrities and their "cool and hip" training coaching/training along with politicians endlessly putting him into power and endorsing his projects.

 Elon Musk has been behind this torture protocol system since at the very least 2012--he's been catapulted into highest grossing mogul ever since with his automotive electrical factories being conveniently placed in China and in Germany, amongst other nefarious countries whose policies are not exactly USA-friendly. Please trust me when I write this about German and it's "real" politics behind it's posturing NATO alliance money-hand out grasping polite sugar-coated psychopathy.


I watched the documentary about how manufacturers like Henry Ford actually chose to supply Hitler's emerging war machine with his manufacturing of tanks and other military war equipment which fully fitted the German Nazi machine for genocide and destruction. I thought of how Tesla has his factories in Germany, or his showrooms right in the downtown of Stuttgart--a place that hosts the world's most famous car manufacturer--Mercedes Benz, otherwise known as Diamler. 

--------------------------

But please stop this torture---my skin is permanently destroyed on my eyes and cheeks. My hair is not growing back from the chemicals that were poured into my hair not just for decades but after last year when a German violinist whose music I clicked on--a video--of him playing a "rock" version of Mozart--and he rushed to teleport me and began his fellatio-face-slapping calling me "bitch" and insults and drugging rape protocols upon me--of course, backed by the Germans and fasco Europigapes and the blonde filth spawn of Depp who is so adored by these fascist men because she exudes the sexualized hormone high of sadistic torture and all that money poured into that image. She has been feeding off my rape and torture and been promoted for fully cheering it on with her fascist Nazi mother whose aspirations for movie roles has also been fully adhered to by the French crap that places these skanks into power--

But the German was pumping and pounding poison deeper into my body--I protested so meekly I was so drugged and he was beating and raping the poison into my body. Finally after weeks of asking him to stop, I began screaming and finally in German at him. He finally stopped as the group of shit from Whorewood watched on giggling, laughing or asking why I didn't do the same for them? I was so drugged I could not function. They then had my money cut off--I had to fight for my life to have my monthly income re-instated--they created a problem which would have made me homeless. They then poured chemicals on my hair so hair fell off in clumps and huge, rubbery bald patches were covering my entire scalp from the top of my forehead to the nape of my neck--and it's still not growing back but there is a small fuzz--so it's mostly balding. They then continued to torture me, and after another year or two of begging online for torture and rape to be stopped, with more politicians joining in and then subsequently obtaining feature interviews for their "fight for Democracy" who laughed and giggled and told me to "obey" the blonde fascist skank whores who have been stealing ideas from me because they are blank sleaze filth parasites---


empty and meaningless stupid and sleazy--but plastic surgery modified to appear as a kind of template Nazi blonde appearance associated with "glamor" which Nazis after the Nazi empire poisoned the world with this philosophy--Whorewood has not completely and almost thoroughly adapted as the one and only protocol for "beauty" and this is associated with "high class" as well.

In modern terms, someone like Eleanor Roosevelt would never have been accepted into any high ranking position and America would have fully allowed for a Nazi overtake of the country (meaning Franklin would not have been elected for having an ugly wife but highly intelligent and compassionate and concerned for humanity--something that appears completely amiss in today's standards).

---------------------------


I am ranting I realize. I am also pounding each and every letter and backspacing and rewriting constantly the hacking is so bad. My hands won't move to the keys I want to press, and when I do pound them out other letters appear instead.

I am ranting due to that factor but the mind control tech has blasted my calm critical thinking capabilities into a compartmentalized void and the enraged subliminals the hate terrorists surrounding me are pumping into my subconscious while I fight to write and think. 


I miss out on 60% of what I originally intended to say as my memory is tweaked in the middle of writing a sentence I can't finish--etc etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment