Saturday, January 7, 2023

Terrorist torture report: endless artificially-induced tears forming and coming out of my eyes---my skin irritated to the point of this being torture. This has gone on for years, sometimes lessening. They are increasing this torture now every single day---for months for years. If and when any single f-ing politician will ever stop this, it will be a miracle of political integrity. Not a single one thus far for over a decade of me being teleported to them and their partners-in-crime celebrities has brought even a tear of compassion from a single one. They just laugh and gloat about their "system" which they all love. They fully endorse the filth celebrities who then endorse the politicians while they jointly have me tortured using US Government-funded torture technologies. The private sector in the form of Elon Musk has only recently exposed his fascist Nazi proclivities, but prior to his open consent for fascist Nazi "free speech" has fully been foisted into most wealthy position by all the celebrities and their "cool and hip" training coaching/training along with politicians endlessly putting him into power and endorsing his projects.

 Elon Musk has been behind this torture protocol system since at the very least 2012--he's been catapulted into highest grossing mogul ever since with his automotive electrical factories being conveniently placed in China and in Germany, amongst other nefarious countries whose policies are not exactly USA-friendly. Please trust me when I write this about German and it's "real" politics behind it's posturing NATO alliance money-hand out grasping polite sugar-coated psychopathy.


I watched the documentary about how manufacturers like Henry Ford actually chose to supply Hitler's emerging war machine with his manufacturing of tanks and other military war equipment which fully fitted the German Nazi machine for genocide and destruction. I thought of how Tesla has his factories in Germany, or his showrooms right in the downtown of Stuttgart--a place that hosts the world's most famous car manufacturer--Mercedes Benz, otherwise known as Diamler. 

--------------------------

But please stop this torture---my skin is permanently destroyed on my eyes and cheeks. My hair is not growing back from the chemicals that were poured into my hair not just for decades but after last year when a German violinist whose music I clicked on--a video--of him playing a "rock" version of Mozart--and he rushed to teleport me and began his fellatio-face-slapping calling me "bitch" and insults and drugging rape protocols upon me--of course, backed by the Germans and fasco Europigapes and the blonde filth spawn of Depp who is so adored by these fascist men because she exudes the sexualized hormone high of sadistic torture and all that money poured into that image. She has been feeding off my rape and torture and been promoted for fully cheering it on with her fascist Nazi mother whose aspirations for movie roles has also been fully adhered to by the French crap that places these skanks into power--

But the German was pumping and pounding poison deeper into my body--I protested so meekly I was so drugged and he was beating and raping the poison into my body. Finally after weeks of asking him to stop, I began screaming and finally in German at him. He finally stopped as the group of shit from Whorewood watched on giggling, laughing or asking why I didn't do the same for them? I was so drugged I could not function. They then had my money cut off--I had to fight for my life to have my monthly income re-instated--they created a problem which would have made me homeless. They then poured chemicals on my hair so hair fell off in clumps and huge, rubbery bald patches were covering my entire scalp from the top of my forehead to the nape of my neck--and it's still not growing back but there is a small fuzz--so it's mostly balding. They then continued to torture me, and after another year or two of begging online for torture and rape to be stopped, with more politicians joining in and then subsequently obtaining feature interviews for their "fight for Democracy" who laughed and giggled and told me to "obey" the blonde fascist skank whores who have been stealing ideas from me because they are blank sleaze filth parasites---


empty and meaningless stupid and sleazy--but plastic surgery modified to appear as a kind of template Nazi blonde appearance associated with "glamor" which Nazis after the Nazi empire poisoned the world with this philosophy--Whorewood has not completely and almost thoroughly adapted as the one and only protocol for "beauty" and this is associated with "high class" as well.

In modern terms, someone like Eleanor Roosevelt would never have been accepted into any high ranking position and America would have fully allowed for a Nazi overtake of the country (meaning Franklin would not have been elected for having an ugly wife but highly intelligent and compassionate and concerned for humanity--something that appears completely amiss in today's standards).

---------------------------


I am ranting I realize. I am also pounding each and every letter and backspacing and rewriting constantly the hacking is so bad. My hands won't move to the keys I want to press, and when I do pound them out other letters appear instead.

I am ranting due to that factor but the mind control tech has blasted my calm critical thinking capabilities into a compartmentalized void and the enraged subliminals the hate terrorists surrounding me are pumping into my subconscious while I fight to write and think. 


I miss out on 60% of what I originally intended to say as my memory is tweaked in the middle of writing a sentence I can't finish--etc etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...