Saturday, January 7, 2023

This new 118th Congress is just the same politician f-ers who raped and tortured me in all the past administrations, but with a few new add-ons to the mass of corruption who have all been programmed into cheering on hate and torture technologies with death squad force multipliers doing their bidding--no one can get past the filters of being part of this fascist Nazi 4th Reich and ever achieve any position or level of "power" in any realm, especially in politics or it's relatively new twin, the entertainment/news media.//What I could not write yesterday in one of my endless "ranting" posts about the fascist Nazi pig apes from Whorewood and the fascist pig apes from the US government coming to beat, rape, poison, threaten ,torture and slowly murder me so they will get media endorsements from the bs entertainment/news fascist Nazi conglomerate global network (including YouTube podcasters---censorship is fully active no one can get past their censorship but it's supposed to appear as being "free speech").

 My brain was blasted as I fought and I am still fighting to get this loaded with so much malware laptop that I can't use most of the functions. I clear the cache at least twice daily. IT's completely corroded both with stinking permanently staining filth the pig apes sprayed on the laptop itself--the first time I left this room they just messed up the screen and the laptop surface (they did this while I was in the room with their mechanical arms spraying filth into my room and body).


While I was doing my exercises to try to get the filth out of my body that is as hard as cement and has glued into my spine/hips/skull/into my feet, extending into my arms--and it never comes out because they keep re-poisoning me on a daily basis--or they had been. One of the pig ape whores from Whorewood responsible for this was verbally abusing me as usual, the blonde Nazi dyed hormone-growth shit and stupid spawn of rotten filthy greasebag Depp--this filthy adn stupid skank who has been surrounded by these pig men who beat and rape me in front of her--formally it had been filthy pigalina--these rotten and foul Nazi women who are sexualized Nazi fascist filth are absolutely adored by the men who rape and insult and slap and punch me in front of her, as these filthy women spit and urinate on me alongside their filthy ugly dirty men--your celebrity heroes. The politicians Trump, Bernie Sanders, Ted Cruz, Jamie Raskin, Adam Kinzinger, AOC, Lyndsey Graham, Elizabeth Warren (didn't teleport me but involved with internet stalking triggering attacks, endlessly since 2015 and never-ending and never doing anything to stop this violence against me while shouting about what a "feminist" she is)+ other members of the "Squad" like Corey Bush but installing ugly dirty hate videos making hate grimaces into the camera personally hacked into my YouTube channel--ugly and sinister.)

The list of celebrities is far too long to detail them all. As I sit here my brain is being blanked out completely--it took me at least one minute to remember the one name of Ted Cruz who had just a few days ago made threatening rape gestures at me and threatened me with such---my brain is absolutely blanked out while I fight against non-stop hacking.

--------

But as I wrote yesterday, while I was fighting to rid my body of the poisons as I do every single day and have been doing since 2011--literally over a decade while obviously the pig apes keep having me poisoned. While I was listening to the havoc in the House for Speaker--and Jeffries began his adulation of fascist Nazi bigot Pelosi--and I was getting up--during the entire attempt to heal my body the whore skank stupid and violent and disgusting spawn of Depp was endlessly insulting my sagging breasts and my body's huge contortions of bulging poison that she, personally, has overseen as she has been elevated, obtained plastic surgery and has literally energetically fed off torture and violence in a power high that all the pig ape whores feed off as they press buttons, have me teleported to insults, every crime possible they commit with glee and drooling sadistic entertained schadenfreude as they all STEAL IDEAS from me to promote themselves as being anything but the blank and stupid violent dumb animal pig apes that they truly are. Over a decade of them poisoning, drugging, raping, beating, and stealing ideas from me as they try to extract information and ideas from me perpetually day after day, I have had to realize that I am dealing with absolutely dumb and stupid idiots put into power positions. This applies to most of the politicians who are just more adept at repeating slogans and platitudes about freedom and justice and Democracy and "The American people" is a phrase they have been so trained to repeat they are undoubtedly all brain-programmed mind control bots put into these positions. 


So, the poison that this filth --the real "bitch" which the "Italian-American" ugly filthy men call me when I resist, when I tell them no, when I tell them to pay me for the years of ideas they have stolen from me, as they have non-stop asked me for ideas until I am spent--and have accomplished nothing--my years of grad school my years and decades of study and attempts to be a journalist to get involved in anything has all been trashed by the trashy filth that is now endlessly being promoted by all media outlets as having higher intelligence and creativity (which they very often stole from me after torturing and poisoning and drugging the concepts and ideas out of me after torture--or just hacking into both my thoughts and my writings and blocking my every attempt to promote myself for even earning a single penny in any facet of life, whatsoever-endlessly calling me "bitch" and "loser" as they continue to beat, rape and torture me). 

The two pig ape Europigape shit whore parasitic "men"--so-called, who have been torturing, raping, beating, slapping, calling me bitch endlessly---yelling with fascist violence at me while the blonde filthy ugly and sick stupid psychopathic shit pumped out by Depp as his spawn sits endlessly being awarded and praised and supported and surounded with money and more plastic surgery (recently hormone growth so there is more of her shit on the planet)---to appear more and more like a "fashionable" plastic-surgery modified French fascist fashion doll image. This is what both all the politicians above and the celebrities surround with millions and billions of dollars in furtherance of the fascist Europigape infiltration of Whorewood, where speaking and being French is one of the most racist underpinnings of that shitty fake indoctrination propaganda Nazi mind programming citadel of scum and shit and fake shit pumped out to the public which buys into it. 

The plastic-coated shit has been lavished with protection by no other than Jamie Raskin, the "do you think they had my son killed because I am Jewish" whining lump of blathering fake ideologies for his hopeful promotion into higher political posturing, with a heaping dose of celebrity adulation and mansions obtained in Europigapeland with his dyed blonde "jewish" wife--perhaps their sacrifice can be redeemed after all by fully lavishing love and defense of me just simply fighting to get a rapist scumbag parasitic piece of shit off me after more than a decade of these pigs being promoted endlessly for rape and violence in an utterly fascist Nazi program which all the above-mentioned and the list of celebrities and civilians reaches into the millions also participating.


So far not one single human being person coming to actively and openly defend me, not one around the planet all my life. 


------------

so, the bitch, the real bitch dyed blonde fascist creep piece of filthy sleazy stupid shit who has made at least two movies based on ideas she and her facsist Nazi group stole from me or my writings---literally--(how can I prove this if my writing is censored or deleted after they steal the ideas, and Zuckerberg is part of the Nazi cartel and participates with all the politicians who are involved--I forgot of course P-lousy who has part share ownership in Facebook so obviously she instructed the "Good" Jewish nazi to delete or  help to protect all the people I have mentioned in my posts, like her. Touted as being one of the "greatest" Speakers of all time by the new incomer who obviously is also not going to do anything to protect my human rights.

----------

So I am writing this to the empty air and the airheads reading my posts who are thrilled this is happening to me as you all laugh, allow them all to go on, and all get promoted for saying and doing nothing and also for helping to perpetuate this system as most of you can't wait to have your own victims to beat, rape and torture.

------------------

The Europigape men who were with the filth shit that Depp squirted out both have raped me with hate and violence. That would be the Latvian ballet dancer who has been extremely violent and disgusting and foul with filth and fungus attacks into my body and home--which is a dump of permanently stained filth and fungus and brown/black substances I can never scrub off with anything---everywhere it's everywhere. there is the London scumbag rapist who is a stupid yelling idiot but a tweaking electronic music performer--this is supposed to be "cool" because it's a "youth" instrument of thumping mind control--the lyrics are as sexist as all the pig apes raping me with their racist agendas of endlessly "worshipping" the bigot foul white supremacist women while denigrating, raping and beating down people like me then insulting me for how I look after their poisoning as they make nasty and abusive comments while I am fighting to exercise and break the internal cement-hard poison they had poured into my food up until at least last month---never stopping never ending. Endless insults with their shit technology the shit government of the United States has been handing out to these filth creeps and millions of scumbags who are part of the civilian corps of the fascist Nazi minority minion and white supremacist groups which are a global force multiplier for these pig ape stupid idiot whores at the top.

--------

This morning I was subjected to the minions in the rooms below mine making triggering ugly animal "coughing" noises--which, considering the years of me having my body raped, beaten, put out of alignment, my food poisoned (murder, the intention) drugged with stinking sewage water poured into my water and food and room and into my vagina for years every day--while my intestines have also been partially severed so internal poisoning combined with sepsis--which is murder--but it's "invisible" and due to years of me being tortured and raped ONLY BECAUSE I COMPETED AND WON and was beautiful so now all I do is fight for my life and write these posts as top politicians continue to support this and get more promotions for their self-serving interests and fake promises of a beautiful wonderful American society.

---------------------------

A new administration was sworn-in yesterday as I was fighting greasy filthy stupid pig apes who have made sure I can't compete can't move and can't get anything done; I can't even clean up the stinking filth they order poured into my body and personal space and belongings it's so completely saturated and covering every single thing I am living in squalor and filth they ordered and forced upon me, making it impossible for me to bend and clean  up all this muck and filth--as they have their filthy ugly minions spray it into my body and home every day without end, without fail, day after day as they use the voice-to-skull technology to hiss insults about how my body is broken while they continue to poison and have it mutilated and block earning and health care and food I need for healing--I can't afford anything I am stuck in such poverty I am always on the utter brink of destitution and homelessness.

6 years of grad school behind me, while I was being poisoned to death while studying because this group could not stand to see me have ANY SINGLE THING of value on this planet or a place of security or independence--in America, the "beacon on the hill" bs blathering platitudes these apes who politically endorse the covert fascist Nazi cartels all spew into cameras and podcasts and into screens and microphones at every single given opportunity--and participating with the shit from Whorewood is their avenue for more and more advancements in that arena.

---------

This new 118th Congress is just the same politician f-ers who raped and tortured me in all the past administrations,  but with a few new add-ons to the mass of corruption who have all been programmed into cheering on hate and torture technologies with death squad force multipliers doing their bidding--no one can get past the filters of being part of this fascist Nazi 4th Reich and ever achieve any position or level of "power" in any realm, especially in politics or it's relatively new twin, the entertainment/news media.

---------

Years and tears of me writing about the filth from Whorewood poisoning and having me hit by cars, mutilating my body, raping and beating me and stealing ideas and then stealing my money, my opportunities, my private living space like a war zone of filth and fungus that I can never clean, my body so broken from years and decades of people fracturing bones and vertebrae and putting hardening and bloating poison in my body which seep into every fracture rip and tear in tissue--absolutely endorsed, protected and lavished with love from all these politician pig apes who are just a revolving door of criminality with blathering Ivy League diplomas on their walls about how educated they are--competent to spew out lies and platitudes in a way that appears calm and composed and elaborate (written mostly by their grad school staff).


-------------------


Meanwhile, the real "bitches" are still being handed all access to verbally abuse and have me physically raped and beaten by the pig ape filth men who are enamored by the hormones of torture and violence that exude from the sexualized skank whore creep--but blonde, plastic surgery modified, endlessly surrounded by love and support by her fascist Europigape family out of France, with the stigma somehow that France is some kind of sophisticated superior culture--due to the endless wealth that parasitic country has stolen from it's Imperialistic and fascist Nazi exploits of the planet, and in the modern iteration, through the IMF and all it's lending catastrophic policies over it's formerly conquered territories and countries of black and brown skin descent. Jews endlessly tortured and slaughtered by the ancestors of the pig apes who are currently assaulting me endlessly--for years. The pig apes who join in because I clicked on some video or music video with their shit performances, which I liked or wrote comments upon under mind control drugging--as there is nothing in my vicinity I have not been able to go out for over a decade so poisoned and paralyzed as they continue to keep me literally a torture prisoner unable to walk or move due to the poison they keep pouring into my body and inserting, along with stinking sewage fungus water, into my vagina so poison me so badly internally I can never get the poison out--it's now 12 years of detox and my body is still stuffed with the poison--years of doing monthly 10-day Master Cleanses for over 3 years and my body is stuffed with poisons that were piles of liquid diarrhea stuck into my intestines and the bloating and poisoning has never ended. Obviously endlessly poisoned. The pig apes call me "bitch" and yell and threaten me to "shut up" when I simply say, calmly, that they have been poisoning me.

While I exercise the filth ugly prostituted whore but blonde, French piece of stupid sleazy and ignorant bitch shit from Depp continues on the path of endlessly obtaining promotions for her skanky shit self to be promoted after years of her filth and mentally ill father beating and raping me--only having to stop when Amber Heard just emulated and imitated the years of me writing about domestic violence while she too sat alongside the rotten shit daughter of that sick filth rapist creep and adored by the Jewish mind programmed crap that Jamie Raskin is because he's so programmed to love his murdering abuser he can only have eyes for that stupid piece of shit while giggling and laughing along with Kinzinger that I am so much less "attractive" than the whores and bitches who made sure my body was ravaged with rape and fungus inserted into ears, vagina, my room, my hair--everything broken and destroyed and stained and stinking and damaged on my body and all my property and all my years of asking for help has only resulted in every top politician fully endorsing this--Pelosi threatening to have me killed while she sat next to S-negger the thug Europigape Austrian fascist Nazi who I "rejected" and that is a death sentence according to the "first female Speaker of the House" who is a greasy and dirty rape supporting fascist Nazi of the most bigoted disposition. Her Black successor lavishing praise upon her, meaning he's also never going to stop the fascist Nazis and their protocols. 

----------

I write this ranting hate post today with the very scant hopes that someone reading this will finally intervene--as I have been begging the planet to do for over a decade and only more pieces of shit join in to get their free promotions and then are promoted endlessly by this media corporate entity for their racist rape and fascist Nazi 4th Reich double-standard two-faced lying skills--all blathering in public about righteous freedom and Democracy and equality and peace and love and America the "great City on a Hill" that "beacon of freedom and equality" that they all gush from the blank holes in their rotten faces so corrupt and so hideous to me after having to really SEE them in teleportation. Even the plastic surgery younger model one who is this hissing and most stupid example of what plastic surgery and endless fascist Nazi programming into fascist Nazism can achieve--the support from the Europigapes to use her as a portal for their infiltration into America and Whorewood has made her this lavished object of endless hormone growth and plastic surgery and promotions and endless love and adoration. the rapist sleazy ugly filth men vicariously feed off the hormones of hate and violence she exudes and this "superiority" doctrine is also part of her pig-ape Nazi posturing--"pig sniffing the air" posturing these whore low-class women all employ. The stupid bitch creep like all of these low-class whores who have been lifted to the top for their absolutely violence towards me, who stole ideas because they are, at best, mediocrities and put into power through criminal exploits of their mommies and daddies--all calling me all kinds of names about how "low class" I am and eat like a "pig" because they keep stuffing my intestines with bloating poison so I am starving and dying from internal suffocation as the only thing that gets some of the liquid diarrhea stuck in my intestines is heavy food which I gulp down in a frenzy of starvation and sickness.

--------

Silence, nothing--a new shit administration of ultra fascist Nazis have come into power in the House. The Senate contains fascist Nazi racist "Jewish" supporters like Bernie Sanders and "little brown girl" AOC who is fully in adoration of the blonde fascist Nazi women she yearns to accept her and continue to welcome her to the Met Gala every year as a "model" type posturing ape for glamor and cover of fashion magazines while claiming she is a "Progressive". Elizabeth Warren backing her as she created her own little circle of media-eye-candy black and brown minions like the white supremacist fascist that she also is, blathering about "women" all the time and "empowerment". Watching on and on smiling and putting her bs crap on my Facebook page every time I open that page her bs is pasted at the top of my page--(blocked her finally yesterday). Like all the politicians and celebrities who had "seduced" me with false hope, she and they all put out perpetually how much they "care" about humanity and how they are "fighting" to preserve human rights. With no one, literally, in civilian society willing to protect me, I have had to turn to higher authorities, only to see that either the shit has trickled down, or the shit voted their kindred kin folk shit up to the top positions. 




No comments:

Post a Comment