Sunday, January 29, 2023

Classic mind control/MK ULTRA fascist 4th Reich/Liberal-fascist-Republican-Communist-Nazi-Mafia, et al suiciding operation: "Paul Robeson tried to take his own life...he was diagnosed with bipolar disorder...but his family believed he was drugged with LSD by the CIA..."---(video below, Paul Robeson: The Singer Who Fought for Justice...")//My mother was friends with Paul Robeson while we lived in Champaign, Illinois (1965-1978).//Today, I learned that Robeson was actually an object of surveillance and persecution by the US Government for having performed in Russia and being labeled as a "Communist".// Accidentally I have gleaned this information from Minister Farrakhan in the video below, which "mysteriously" spontaneously appeared on my YouTube channel today; Farrakhan, unintentionally, has taught me something today about myself, or the situation embroiling me in a broiling conflagration of hate, that was disguised by my mother. Her good friend (so she claimed). My mother talked often about attending parties at the Robeson house, or at some house where Mr. Robeson was (and his Sweet Potato Pie recipe which she always made for Thanksgiving). In Champaign, Illinois I had no conception of the deadly arrangement this partnership may have played in my current domestic government-sponsored terror operation; and the portent of it's impact on my family and life.

"Farrakhan Speaks On The Shift In American Culture And His Experience". Alim Shahid. January 21, 2023.



"Testimony of Paul Robeson before the House Committee on Un-American Activities, June 12, 1956". Lal Saalam. March 1, 2019.




 

As I have written in the past in my posts on the topic of my mother, my parents and the intellectual University of Illinois landscape which I was immersed in from early childhood until the age of 13 when we moved--my mother and I--to Upstate New York to a completely "normal" hate-stalking environment of small-town white supremacist America (not much different from the culture I had just left, which was flooded with operatives out of places like Chicago who were sent on missions to search and destroy all the "radicals" like myself, my family and etc and snuff them out if possible, control, drug, poison and mind control to stop the growth and expansion of any of these "dangerous" mentalities). This is not to only point at the US Government because if there were any members of "normal" society who were against these operations, they were muted or silent and the mass majority of Americans have truly welcomed in the decline of the American culture to the point that people like Farrakhan openly recognize that it is in absolute "decline" and intellectually so, gravely sadly.

----------------

My mother was involved with a lot of "radicals" who are now on the death wish list for many in both Parties, openly so by the MAGA "Freedom" and much less openly by the Nazified "Left" who have been part and parcel of this former "search and destroy" operation and have usurped and taken-over the "Left" to such a degree that fascism has arisen almost unnoticed under Obama and is now being fought so passively by the Biden administration that it appears that Biden is perhaps colluding with fascism (and I know this to be true, absolutely, in my particular situation). 

-------------

I used to listen to Farrakhan once Ice Cube began to infiltrate the terror group in H-wood, and he included many Farrakhan videos on my YouTube channel. I had a kind of breach with Farrakhan because he adheres to the Koran and Bible and condemns homosexuality. I believe that the planet should embrace people who can love, authentically, no matter what their sexual persuasion. There is so much violence now being inculcated into the mentality of the planet, much so from the movies but this is not new to humankind at all--this kind of endless violence. As I see it, though, it is being imported out of Europ-a-land and brought to America as if it is a "normal" condition. Farrakhan, however, has been programmed to believe that people of the same sex loving one another is a grave sin and they are sinners and etc...(in Deuteronomy, if one were to stick to that part of the Old Testament, gay people would be stoned to death in open public spaces. In Islam, in the last decade or so, groups like (was it the Taliban) ultra-conservative have literally taken homosexuals to the tops of roof, hands bound behind their backs, while the locals watched on, some smiling as it happened, and threw them off. If the targets survived the push off high buildings, the locals would stone them to death. I can't see how this kind of blatant violence and discrimination is not "evil" and how it is better than people loving one another and living peacefully in harmony (not saying that being homosexual means the people are passive and lovely and wonderful, but just the fact of loving the same sex can mean just that, they perhaps are loving instead of following scripts of sexuality that are also "evil" where one or another of the partners is obligated to be slightly oppressed for the sake of conformity to religious authority).

And so, I stopped listening. I listen now because this is a hot topic, this recent murder in Tennessee and the violence and gun shootings and mass shootings, the economy on the brink, Russia not in the mood to play games with nuclear weapons and threatening to kill us all (Farrakhan didn't discuss that last topic)--

Besides all that---Farrakhan brought up the topic of Paul Robeson. The former party member friend my mother only described as a "wonderful" man, a friend, and his sweet potato pie was incomparable. That is all I know. He never went to our house that I know of, or I was never introduced, but my mother would go to his house, somewhere. That is all I know about this man. Now I hear that, like Angela Davis, Robeson was probably under surveillance as a "Communist" and thus that also made my family, and me, targeted and under surveillance as well. 

---------------

My mother never, never talked about Communism. I was never taught a single thing about Communism from my parents. They were staunch Democrats at least publicly. My father was on a committee to have McCarthy elected as President and greeted him personally when he flew into Champaign to make a speech at the University of Illinois (there is a photo somewhere of my Step-father shaking hands with McCarthy for this event. I was very proud). The Marders (see my post a few days ago about John Cage and his Musicircus at the University of Illinois, in which I mention Norma Marder performing with Mr. Cage and her name is listed as being part of the performance in one of the photo clips I affixed to the post). The Marders, whom my mother was privately resentful of, almost yelling about how bad they were but not able to stop my step-father from allowing them to waltz on in and do their nasty work as my family has been trained under duress to obey and follow the directives of the Nazis and fascists who control them (now apparently some of them are "Communist" in name). The Marders, who made a direct impact on my life because of Norma, who was extremely talented artistically (wrote a book very much in the vein of Everything, Everywhere, All At Once, about dimension shifting and the life of a middle-aged women relegated to domestic stifling obscurity took a kind of journey into another dimension through a wormhole she discovered in her kitchen--the book has remained mostly obscured but it's a theme that is now popularized by the movie. This book was published something like 30 years ago or longer. The Marders, the people who were the first generation out of the flight from Nazi persecution (Poland and Vienna, Norma and Herbert, respectively) who were the antagonistic domestic terrorists operating for the fascist Nazi/Mafia 4th Reich to stifle my family and the intellect and (superiority) of my step-father and of myself--all protocols they followed, as their son was administered preferential treatment and he himself participated in school attacks upon me with the bigot blonde Nazis of my Middle school--(and he was in a few teleportation attacks upon me during Trump's teleportation terrorism aimed at me, so the programming to attack me for promotion stuck even for decades and decades--and I had played as a good friend with Yuri Marder when we were around age 4-5--so no matter what I had done, the incentive for advancement was taught early by the Jewish Nazis whom my step-father welcomed into my family's former blissful happiness. My step-father was then "allowed" to publish his books, as he dismissed my mother and family for the "protection" of a fascist Nazi woman whom I believe had drugged, mind controlled and ultimately perhaps poisoned him (to death). 

The Marders, a duplicitous pair very much in keeping with East Block Communist country directives infiltrating my home and family with a much larger death organization backing them;  and THEY discussed Communist ideas. THEY were the gang stalking "handlers" which were sent to destroy and split up my family and direct my step-father into less radical activities so THEIR son would reap the benefit of Nazi approval while my family was absolutely attacked (and me, obviously to the point of me being endlessly attacked, my life endlessly threatened, under non-stop open surveillance and targeted, microchipped, poisoned, drugged and etc--). While, the rest of my family have been likewise under scrutiny and threat but they have done what they were told, remained silent, allowed it all to happen to me, absolutely willingly played into it, and they all live nicely in wonderful suburbs. The Marders have a 2nd home in Martha's Vineyard--and THEY were Communist as they expressed Marx and other factions of Communist thought at the martini cocktail parties my parents had, as I heard them talk and listened, not understanding but taking in the information and later assimilating these concepts once I had taken the incentive to learn about Communism when my school had almost never taught anything about that subject (or I missed it, because I was too drugged on mind control drugs administered by my "Democratic" country to be able to concentrate in school, to learn about the dissemination of what "Communism" is from my teachers, who had us read perhaps a chapter in a history or Social Studies book.

----------------

I have since been called a "radical liberal" by Senator Graham, who said this phrase, so well-worn by him and his group by now, alongside Senator Mitch McConnell last summer when Graham was making his move on me to obtain his immunization from legal repercussion in the Georgia Grand Jury testimony he was obliged to offer. I was his free "immunization" card he played by torturing and poisoning me. They both said unanimously that "death" is what should be my lot after I slightly disagreed with their demands to participate in their promotion through my ultimate demise, as this contract is a long, slow campaign of one rapist abuser racist after the next exploiting me until I am used up and then ultimately put down; or that is how I extrapolate their patterns and predict the ultimate desired outcome by the pig apes who I swear I hope are destroyed as I jump in joy over their demise. Meaning, I will not give in if possible and if I do, I will do my best to destroy them before they destroy me. So, that is my one and only conclusion about this group and how the men and women should be given a dose of the hate and injustice they have happily poured with all the poison and discrimination and torture and rape upon me, which they gloat and smile and dance around as they are given permission and so much money from the U.S> Government and it's private domestic/international terrorist sources, I only can guess, but one of those groups is something called "The Communist Party".

----------------

I have not finished listening to the Farrakhan lecture, but I am now piecing together a bit more of why this hell has been inflicted upon me by my radical anti-liberal death squad hate group government set of elected officials. 

-----------

There is no mention on the internet of Paul Robeson of ever having lived or been in Champaign, Illinois. There is mention, however, of Robeson having attended Columbia University in NYC, the Alma Mater of my step-father and perhaps that is how my family became familiar with Robeson. Perhaps Robeson had visited someone in Champaign and my mother met him at a party. She told me that Robeson was at various parties at other people's houses. My mother and step-father also went to conferences and parties in Chicago, but not often. That is why I never met him, undoubtedly and also he passed in 1976. My mother talked about him frequently around 1973, fondly at that. What a wonderful man he was, etc. My mother almost never talked so warmly about people with that much unabashed unrestraint. He must have been incredible, at least superficially at lectures and parties. A moving personality. I know my mother's sweet potato pie, from the recipe he gave her, was one of the best items she made for Thanksgiving dinners ever year.

Mr. Robeson was listed as being under surveillance by "

Attorney General's List of Subversive Organizations" (Wikipedia: Paul Robeson). That means probably my family was put on a similar type of surveillance list, in addition to anti-Vietnam War activity, in addition to being introduced and "handled" by "Communist" Marders who operated under the protocols of the domestic terrorism arm of MK ULTRA, USA Government mind control programming. The Marders were handed promotions for their son, as the "Communists'" son was a photographer for Cosmopolitan fashion magazine, and obtained very exclusive photography jobs in Manhattan, which the "Communist" Marders delighted in, as they were also handed a very nice home in Martha's Vineyard for their great work for the great advancement of the 4th Reich.



No comments:

Post a Comment