Thursday, January 5, 2023

My mother's obituary comments & My revolted reaction to the public display of news and the endless display of adoration for sex trafficking criminals, disguised endlessly as being advocates for the poor and oppressed. Bigots, Nazi/Mafia endorsed rapist expletives who are adorned in the media and in society. All have charities and claim they are noteworthy exemplars of righteous fighters for Democracy and charitable humanitarian causes, in their public performances so society can have both a fascist Nazi 4th Reich silently installed but the perpetrators who are most deceptive play these roles both for cinematic purposes and for the threadbare fabric of society. A revulsion as I read the commentary aimed at my mother for her obituary.

At long last, some media is publishing the concept that all is not white and right in the fight. Essentially, Cory Bush understands this principle as she, too, has at least one time participated in the media triggering "stalking" of me in defense of Oprah and my rage at her participation of this Nazi enterprise by the white Nazi supremacists of H-wood--her good "friends" and a political partner for the "strong black woman" caucus of American politics. Always sticking together with a mutual hate for Jews--black women so many---but she understands fully the principle and is aiming an attack upon a Republican fellow guilty of what she herself has participated in. Because she participated using a social media platform and there is no "evidence" but I obviously understood that her glaring into a camera with absolute hate snorting in disgust and putting that bs on my social media, understanding her otherwise posturing platitudinous position she always plays as victim in the media--the reverse rage and hate she displayed towards me, just for calling Oprah the sell-out black Nazi that she is, always comforting and hugging absolutely smug white Nazi supremacists in Whorewood who, like them all, play the "advocate for oppressed minority victim" role for their posturing very much paid with huge sums roles for the media presentations--the most violent people attacking me all my life have all done the same thing, have all played the same role for the sake of pushing a false social narrative that American society actually cares and the push for equality is actually "real" and not a constructed fabrication of actors playing their roles but really supporting a less monotone version of the same system of white supremacy. 

"Far-left squad member Rep. Cori Bush (D-MO) attacked black Republican Byron Donalds for being a “prop” who will push “white supremacy” as a member of Congress."--Breitbart (link below).


https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/01/04/squad-member-cori-bush-says-black-republican-byron-donalds-will-push-white-supremacy/






This is not just about my mother. On any given day, I can look at any news source and either the terrorist rapist teleporting sex trafficking fascist Nazi minions and bigots with black, white and blue skin are put on display for their humanitarian antics for publicity performance, as I stated they are "needed" by society so the ugly reality can be flooded with visual images of people showered with praise who secretly truly support a fascist Nazi 4th Reich world order.

-------

My mother being one of these. I could go on about her mother, a first-generation America with both parents of fair skin and coloring. One of the most hated group ever on the planet, and the other from the most supported group ever on the planet--the fascist Nazi/mafia Europigape group which I detest fully after decades of unjust torture, poisoning and treatment from the American branch of their hate organization. They are so truly loathsome and violent that my mother, who had brought me up being programmed and drugged into this system, nevertheless took me away from the New  York scene of Jewish wealthy Long Island fascist Nazi adherents and placed me into a system of a Midwestern version of equality that I think is not equaled anywhere else on the planet--that I have seen or lived near. There was a righteous and religious sense of justice that prevailed during my formative years by the teachers and people in my community--up until I reached puberty and this onslaught of disco consumerism overrode the activism and anti-War philosophy that my parents had brought me up in as they were ensconced in this effort to stave off a hate and war-mongering society. Of course, it was a "role" ascribed to them as "Jews" whose role truly was to appease the white male and his bigot female partner from having to risk their lives fighting for a country, instead of the poor, black and other minorities who took their place once mandatory enlistment, aka The Draft, was made obsolete by Congress after a huge hippie fight by "the Youth" which then turned into the fascist contingent that is now trying to override Democracy and turn America into a white supremacist privilege country, with attendant minorities in row bowing and scraping but attaining a house in the outskirts of the gated white only communities. Only as long as they are adoring and fully service the whites and turn upon people like me with absolute vicious hate when called upon to do so. My mother, absolutely falls in line with that latter grouping. Her mother a blue-eyed and blonde half Europigape fascist bigot who literally used mind control to ensure her daughter, son and husband and grandchildren were poisoned, bloated, mind control as she controlled and divided and conquered and had the girls made disfigured and raped and robbed in order to feel superior. The Jewish community of Great Neck, Long Island fully held her to that stance and also viciously attacked me whenever I was in that area, to the point that I loathed the Jewish community as they only shot hate at me and this hate, I have discovered, is a universal event amongst Jews around the world. I am outcast and I don't even care about it. These are the types who lavish praise upon the terrorist celebrities with the most love and adoration possible for any human to display without openly bowing in slavish servitude.

------

My mother's creed along with my step-father was to say "okay" whenever possible to the requests to have me poisoned and raped and mutilated. It turned, as I grew up, into a gleeful hateful agreement as she glared in hate at me that I would have a body that could have been very shapely and beautiful, as I was very athletic and was not shorn down with self-loathing as much as Jews most often are. Trained to bow and submit and not pose a threat, the women especially are instructed to not make any bigot blonde pig ape women feel angry in the slightest and to not be beautiful, if possible. My cousin, a multi-millionaires daughter, was so beautiful and somehow died of "cancer" as most of my father's very wealthy and affluent side of my family has done--I believe poisoned by the pig ape Nazi cartel which uses poisoning so often when it comes to me and my family to destroy our bodies and self-sustainable equanimity and sense of self-identity.

---------

My mother was obviously a mind control subject, and subject to torture and she lived in abject fear all her life. Having grown up from around age 13 upward, as her mother sold her and my uncle into mind control Nazi enslavement, moving from Brooklyn into very affluent and wealthy Great Neck, Long Island (very close to F. Scott Fitzgerald's Great Gatsby neighborhood, maybe a 15 minute sort of drive from where my grandparents lived) and my uncle lived in King's Point--drove his yacht from his backyard to Manhattan sometimes to go to work. Usually drove. They had a small horse riding area in their back yard, alongside the gold putting zone and swimming pool with club house on curves of the hillside, with Manhattan in the distance. That kind of money ensured that my entire family was subjected to every kind of indoctrination to not stick out as being beautiful, for the women. The beautiful daughter of this family on my father's side was killed, I believe, from poisoning as I nearly was and my great-grandmother who was always there partying with these people (her sister marrying the multi-millionaire, my father, the Yale Law School graduate programmed into serving the Nazi regime so they could all continue to "enjoy" the privilege that all the Jews of that area that I ever met had to submit to as downtrodden albeit very wealthy. The successive generations losing all that money that the parents obtained by selling out the country and then their children and succeeding generations so they, only they, could live in splendor. Their own parents coming out of the mafia-controlled areas of Brooklyn, having to deal with the violence of Mafia in order to appease the blonde, Nazi groups of Manhattan so they could live alongside them in mansions on Long Island).


Thusly, my mother had been abused by her mother, the blonde half Nazi/half Europigape daughter of a man who abused and discarded her own Jewish mother. Dying of mysterious situations (undoubtedly a tragedy and secret no one will ever openly discuss, something to be dragged as a secret to the grave, alongside my mother now burying her violence towards not just me, but both of my sisters--with my brothers also fully complying with the violence).

-----------

It was the trauma-based mind control that is supposed to keep people like my family appearing dysfunctional but "liberal" sympathetic victims trying to help the world and help the victims. The role is probably almost obligatory in part. My father never played that role, but his part of the family was of the upper wealth crust of Manhattan society of the Jewish ranks. They all of course give abundantly to charity, regardless and all are considered leaders in charitable compassion towards the downtrodden and the poor. Everyone except for me, who they made damn sure was poisoned and parceled out to pig ape ugly sleazy filthy vile men to be raped, abused, discarded and threatened basically all my life to my death. A situation I am endlessly fighting to have stopped but never succeeding in getting more than more vile people joining in to push me so far down I can never get out of the rut they forced upon me.

------------

I could go into the utter brutality my mother inflicted upon me, especially as she partnered with the "Italian-American" mafia expletive after she left my Step-father in Champaign and moved to Geneseo, New York. The "Italian-American" force in that community, or I should say mafia, was very influential in a very negative, power-mongering fascist way. My mother and brother James turned into violent abusers to the point that I tried to defend my life from my brother attacking me. My body at that point had bloated up into a huge ball of poison that my mother had constantly been pumping into my body as she handed me food and glared in hate at me.

I could go on about her violence and the deception she has played all her life about what a wonderful and compassionate woman she is. Her main lie has been that I am just "mentally ill" and that has been her protection from me being able to explicate her violence and her utter CRIMES against me. This was instructed to her to do by the Nazi pig ape cartel that controls so much, and that has been carried on by various diagnoses when I applied for disability because of the poisoning and the fractures of my vertebrae that the violent rapists and pig ape whores inflicted upon me while I was unconscious, due to the microchip implant my mother and father both fully endorsed as they exploited and poisoned and handed me off to pedophiles and rapists to use and rape and mutilate and discard with hate afterwards. My family so fully complied with the violence against me that the Nazis had ordered, because I was beautiful, talented, at the top of every endeavor I attempted, and had to be put down. 

My mother is now known as being a "loving" woman who has "fought"  all her life to care about "women" and the oppressed. Her family law practice was all about helping women to secure money and safety after their violent Nazi husbands beat and cheated and abused them. Standing next to people who see what is happening to me and do nothing about it, like Gloria Steinem and also  Hillary Clinton (my mother hugging or arm-in-arm with them in photos, the "feminist" brigades she belonged to in her "fight" for "feminism" --but like the anti-Vietnam War "protests"--mostly parties with alcohol and marijuana and Beatles music and speeches---my mother and Step-father participated in, it all dissipated once it came to handing me over to their blonde Hippie friends to abuse and poison and have their children do the same. Loathe to see me become more successful than their rotten children in any endeavor ever again. Once the need to protect white males from having to serve in war under a Draft, my "Jewish" family which never, absolutely never not once observed any Sabbath or ritual of the Jewish faith all my childhood--were then turned upon viciously and my Step-father eventually and slowly poisoned and pushed into isolation and forced into an abusive marriage with a bigot woman of slurring anti-Semitic Joke behavior--just like my father, who was instructed by her very wealthy side of his family to also submit to being controlled (and poisoned slowly to death) as the nazi filth of America then stole all the money my much more talented and intellectual and competent family had earned by their own absolute superiority but downplayed with insults, discrimination and being forced to sell out their children so eventually, as is happening now, when the Nazis try to rise to power in the US, there is almost no opposition and so many "Jews" and minorities absolutely playing "welcome mat" personality to be stepped-on and stomped on if they get too strong or successful or too self-sufficient or beautiful or proud.

--------------------

My mother was absolutely drugged and programmed into playing her role. But I look at what the people who also participated in this, the "Latino" Nazis who my brother married into, and the blonde Californians whose children all got the "love" my mother was not capable of openly showing to her own children. My mother abused every single one of her own children to the point that they all left home by age 13-15 or split up. My mother was an ALCOHOLIC for years and years and had endless emotional break-downs as a result of this programming. She truly had been very loving and caring and the force and threat of this Nazi organization imposing it's Nazi agenda is what I truly blame for all this, and certainly not my mother or father or even their own parents. I cannot neglect the hate of the "Italian-American" mafia groups, which added their hate, spitting filth and spewing muck into my home and life and body and mind and sleep for YEARS upon years. (At this point ,the hacking of my keyboard is making typing impossible--whatever I press won't appear, etc and thinking is of course blocked as my brain can only spew hate and vitriol when I try to write about the suppressed lies and distortions of reality that I want clarified).

I have been labeled by some of the "establishment" even when doctors did not diagnose me as such, the administrations responsible for protecting my family in this MK UTRA microchip implant and sex trafficking situation imposed upon me and thus, in accordance with the full compliance at every level by my family, they have also conveniently (for the perpetrator criminals such as my attorney, Ivy-League "feminist" mother) put me into some kind of mentally ill category for my physical disability report. The physical disability is of course due to hardening poisoning my mother and then everyone else everywhere else around the planet have poured, and have continued pouring into my food all my life. They also fractured vertebrae while I was in a comatose sleep (being teleported no doubt, and that is how so much damage is inflicted upon my body and I can't "wake up" as my consciousness is literally teleported to the teleportation location while in the prime body sleep state objects are inserted under my skin, I am raped, slashed and cut into and I feel nothing upon waking unless I get up and I am limping in agony because they keep putting my hips out of alignment as they pour hardening stiffening bloating poisons into my water/food or inject it into my vagina so it stays in my bladder or they just inject it somehow--etc etc they have multifarious ways of achieving slow murder, this group employed by my government).

--------------

I then see that the people who have teleported and abused, mutilated and tortured me are being showered with humanitarian awards--the skankalina along with pig pit is out with her newest boyfriend iteration--younger and younger now--as her plastic surgeries endlessly coat her into looking and appearing younger and younger while my hair is greying from the endless violence and poisoning and toxic hate and hate and hate she and the rest have not stopped pouring into my every waking and sleeping moment so they can be alleviated of their stress, in addition to being promoted into advocate positions for raped and abused women or minorities. Always hissing Nazi death slogans at me and laughing and giggling and smiling and hugging sexually the pig ape filth men who rape and beat me in front of them all as they sit in chairs smug and smiling and glad as hell about it--because I am fighting to get this to stop perpetually and have been doing this for over a decade--with no support and still no one ever coming to defend me. The blacks who participate who are always shouting about their fight against racism are some of the most violent dispositions when I am enraged as they participate and steal ideas from me and sit with their bigot white supremacy friends in anticipation of what awards and promotions they too will be handed for their role in this huge global deception that the planet is not a Nazi 4th Reich death cesspool in the making, with their consent and participation.

----------------


"Former Republican Congressman Adam Kinzinger will join CNN as a contributor now that the January 6th Committee has been dissolved."---his promotion, or one of the promotions, for participating in the hate crowd celebrity group in Whorewood, USA and participating in their own Trump-backed terror fascist Mafia/Nazi mind control torture for information and idea extraction out of me while poisoning and torturing and raping and beating me slowly to death through their global proxy terror operation to which they all belong--a global membership.


Former Rep. Adam Kinzinger to Become CNN Contributor



And then, of course, one of the "I'm German" American abusers who participated with the celebrities who they knew had been poisoning, having me raped or raping me, urinating on me, spitting on me, having my body polluted to death and abusing me to death, smiling and giggling about it and claiming that the filthy ugly whores who ordered all this upon me, the white supremacists with their black and brown slave adherents/"friends" and "lovers"--all so much more "beautiful" than me, as the stupid whores also stole ideas from me to make themselves appear as open-minded even intellectual advocates for women to not be raped and abused by men. But, laughing and giggling about it, the white supremacist is now partnering with CNN to be a political commentator. That was his promotion for his role in supposedly saving America from a Nazi infiltration, to which he belonged, but the establishment doesn't want that one set of conspirators to take full control they all want a partnership of racism and hate power-grabbing monopolies to remain in THEIR grasp not in the grip of Trump and his cartel. It's just a power struggle and not much more than that. Otherwise, everything else is a dress rehearsal for more performances while the fabric of society continues to be undermined and unraveled by these forces with superficial "heroes" presenting their blathering fodder about how "hard" they are "fighting" for "freedom and equality". 

No comments:

Post a Comment