Friday, January 13, 2023

UPdate: That is another sick and deranged parasite who has immediately joined in with the rest of the filth and shit of Holly-D.C.wood whorewood to attack me most viciously. The teleportation while I was awake, with me trying my best to ignore yet another scumbag who has joined in, then the vicious response he has been told by his fellow ape pigs to inflict upon me. Teleportation skits of mass murder (people being shot in a public terrorist act, something I guess this fake posturing bs artist really fantasizes about) then because the last rapist before the last attacker terrorist "celebrity" (they are coming in at least once per week at this point) but he used extreme manipulation (sewage water pumped into my vagina plus poisoning of my drinking water) to terrorize and threaten my life while "helping" me with stretching body alignment using the surveillance/voice-to-skull but using extremely ugly and sick manipulation and this technology system of poisoning, drugging, torture, surveillance, thought-extraction ("thought-reading" technologies) and then pumping in any kind of sick and violent dream and sabotage of my living situation to torture and cause extreme stress and violence on every emotional, sexual, etc level possible). I had written this post because pig pitt kept putting his huge stupid plastic-coated face with a goofy smile on my YouTube channel, so I looked at the "W" interview page and saw so many other Nazi fascist terrorist blonde bigot actors who have participated alongside pig pitt in this terror operation against me all with huge dumb smiles--the only exception is this creep above--who just "ran" to join in, like most of the actors/celebrities/politicians looking for a jump-start to their careers which are in a lull status. So eager for the endless promotions that every other skank, whore and pig ape of this group have been handed for behaving like demanding fascist rapist scumbag parasite pig ape whores, they all rush to yell at, abuse, insult and order filth and violence upon me--skits of death, homelessness, rape and abuse every single night in these teleportation skits. The black and brown minorities sit in the back waiting for their chance--given a chance by the blonde bigot nazis when they want an especially oppressed and violent minority (oppressed by the system they are enforcing with this technology of racism and Nazism and KKK and mafia) and they get their chance for promotion by threatening my life and yelling in hate. They then get invited to every award season and red carpet for the next year or two (billy Porter, really vile and nasty and violent towards me, has been given an entirely new plastic face coating and has ever-more been invited to every award and ceremony with a huge smile on his demonic ugly sinister disgusting face). So this man above is just no exception. The lesson learned: there is nothing but vile bs in positions of power, in America it's an unspoken "rule". //I am now compelled to delete all the 8 seasons of Game of Thrones because firstly, while watching the 3rd Season last night, I was being assaulted by this actor while watching the show. Any single critique of any actor or the plot or anything I am thinking to myself is then grounds for torture and being abused by the creeps monitoring my thoughts as thought terrorist "police"--Harrington is the third GOT actors to have participated in this terrorism--and I only just want to watch the show and I only did so because the terrorists of the American Insurrection made direct reference to "The Red Wedding" scene of a betrayal mass murder scene which The Oathkeepers wanted to imitate for the January 6th potential murder of Nancy Pelosi and Mike Pence. When I had first watched GOT, the first episode, and only for a few minutes, it was so brutally violent and Medieval that I thought--correctly, 100% "spot on" as the English would say--that this was going to adversely brainwash and affect the public into the Nazi violent deconstruction of Democratic and egalitarian society that America is the fictitious representation of--but a belief which some still hold dear as a great dream that is in the process of being made in a living country with a living constitution. I thought, correctly, that this show was going to be a fantasy of violence urging the most basic and primitive brutality and power-mongering Nazification protocols into the consciousness and subconscious mindset of America. I am now going to delete all the seasons because while this is a fantastic production and etc, as usual, the actors are just more scum the meaning is bereft to them, they are like The Oathkeepers and so are the politicians and the celebrities--I am referring to the ignoramus domestic terrorist group up in the mountains of Idaho and Montana--not the fictitious characters in the show, including "Jon Snow" just morose and backward as any white supremacist darker minority minion performing his job of anti-Semitism and murder and hate and rape fantasies for the pig apes you are all worshipping as your leaders with all the hoopola fantasy projection in the media of them being wonderful and articulate leaders and sexy and cool, fun and hipster "men" so-called.

 "Kit Harrington had a black eye for his 'Game of Thrones" audition as Jon Snow/Screen Tests". W Magazine. June 27, 2016.




No comments:

Post a Comment