Thursday, January 12, 2023

Terrorist torture report: tears continuously being artificially induced out of my eyes. Skin under my eyes and on my cheeks is permanently damaged from YEARS of this never-ending torture. It's literally all day, every day and only stops for a few short intervals and continues. If I laugh at anything the terrorists monitoring every single thought and the endless hacking of my brain creates a higher intensity of tears-attack so tears literally pour out and it's torture by now, non-stop destruction of my skin and eyes. //Filth and muck in a one-inch layer of fungus water poured into the area underneath my sink. I keep this area sealed with rubber mating and pieces of rope tied around metal rooks because of mechanical arms breaking through the one-inch cracks in the plastic-coated doors which spray fungus and filth into my hair as I sit across from the cabinet in front of this laptop all day, because of the filth that has been poured into my body via food and injections keeping me semi-paralyzed as I fight continuously to clean all this filth up.//My bathroom now a battle ground of filthy water being sprayed all over the floor in one-inch layer of muck and grease, hairs and stinking odors coming from the bathroom on the other side of the wall-they open the panels/tiles and spray this muck on the floor. They are also sabotaging the water spigot for the toilet which is spraying water, but only at random intervals. Always after I take a shower and am putting the towels and mops away (there is no window in this bathroom so I have to mop the floor after a shower). The terrorists then continue to spray water on the floor for a non-stop basis so it's always stinking with fungus water that is filthy and wet and never dries because they keep saturating the floor using these mechanical arms.//They broke the 2nd fan this month so I can't use the brand new fan I bought to try to dry this bathroom because I need it while I sit here in pain after trying to exercise and literally break pieces of the hard poison out of my spine and hips and muscles and intestines and etc---. //More endless abuse and violence with the teleportation and voice-to-skull subliminal and audible technologies which operate on a silent frequency to an outside--thusly I am supposed to sound "delusional" when trying to refer to this insanity truly psychopathic people are inflicting upon me, just because they don't want me to have a chance to compete and have my own choices in life, the one and only reason besides racism and sexism and rape culture and bigotry and Nazism and Mafia hate.

**Hackers were literally rewriting and deleting my words as I had just finished them. I wrote one paragraph and saw that the first sentence of this small paragraph had already been rewritten to discredit what I was saying. ** 


It took me over three hours to literally scoop out the filthy fungus water from the bottom of the sink cupboard area--I put plastic trays and then a huge bowl underneath the other warzone of the water pipes which terrorists always, in every living situation I have been in for years and years, destroy the rubber seals between the joints of the pipes so water spurts out continuously (thusly they then inject fungus into it and keep it soaking on a continuous basis--as they are doing in my bathroom).

-------

I had to scoop out the bucket-loads of fungus stinking water and then clean the black chips of something that stuck to the trays (which they always put in the cabinet) use pieces of material to try to further mop up the filth and saw that an inch of water had been left to rot on the bottom wooden plank of the bottom of the cupboard--so it would not dry even after three hours of blasting two high-powered fans--which I just bought this month after terrorists broke my other two fans--in this tiny room I have to keep air circulating because of the stink of fungus and rotten filth that is also constantly being sprayed on clothing, walls, furniture, behind every object, into my body, etc


wondering what it will take for anyone to ever stop this terror attack upon me and how many politicians will it take until a decent human being is not rushing to join in and to NOT try to exploit or attack me while I remain asking the government to stop the dogs of greed they are partnering with in the private sector for this hate organization hegemony to further prevail and monopolize and kill off and rape and steal and rob---seems that there are very few decent human beings left, and none who will see this torture terror contract out on me and think it's wrong and then actually DO SOMETHING about it to stop it and protect my rights as a human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...