Thursday, January 12, 2023

Terrorist torture report: tears continuously being artificially induced out of my eyes. Skin under my eyes and on my cheeks is permanently damaged from YEARS of this never-ending torture. It's literally all day, every day and only stops for a few short intervals and continues. If I laugh at anything the terrorists monitoring every single thought and the endless hacking of my brain creates a higher intensity of tears-attack so tears literally pour out and it's torture by now, non-stop destruction of my skin and eyes. //Filth and muck in a one-inch layer of fungus water poured into the area underneath my sink. I keep this area sealed with rubber mating and pieces of rope tied around metal rooks because of mechanical arms breaking through the one-inch cracks in the plastic-coated doors which spray fungus and filth into my hair as I sit across from the cabinet in front of this laptop all day, because of the filth that has been poured into my body via food and injections keeping me semi-paralyzed as I fight continuously to clean all this filth up.//My bathroom now a battle ground of filthy water being sprayed all over the floor in one-inch layer of muck and grease, hairs and stinking odors coming from the bathroom on the other side of the wall-they open the panels/tiles and spray this muck on the floor. They are also sabotaging the water spigot for the toilet which is spraying water, but only at random intervals. Always after I take a shower and am putting the towels and mops away (there is no window in this bathroom so I have to mop the floor after a shower). The terrorists then continue to spray water on the floor for a non-stop basis so it's always stinking with fungus water that is filthy and wet and never dries because they keep saturating the floor using these mechanical arms.//They broke the 2nd fan this month so I can't use the brand new fan I bought to try to dry this bathroom because I need it while I sit here in pain after trying to exercise and literally break pieces of the hard poison out of my spine and hips and muscles and intestines and etc---. //More endless abuse and violence with the teleportation and voice-to-skull subliminal and audible technologies which operate on a silent frequency to an outside--thusly I am supposed to sound "delusional" when trying to refer to this insanity truly psychopathic people are inflicting upon me, just because they don't want me to have a chance to compete and have my own choices in life, the one and only reason besides racism and sexism and rape culture and bigotry and Nazism and Mafia hate.

**Hackers were literally rewriting and deleting my words as I had just finished them. I wrote one paragraph and saw that the first sentence of this small paragraph had already been rewritten to discredit what I was saying. ** 


It took me over three hours to literally scoop out the filthy fungus water from the bottom of the sink cupboard area--I put plastic trays and then a huge bowl underneath the other warzone of the water pipes which terrorists always, in every living situation I have been in for years and years, destroy the rubber seals between the joints of the pipes so water spurts out continuously (thusly they then inject fungus into it and keep it soaking on a continuous basis--as they are doing in my bathroom).

-------

I had to scoop out the bucket-loads of fungus stinking water and then clean the black chips of something that stuck to the trays (which they always put in the cabinet) use pieces of material to try to further mop up the filth and saw that an inch of water had been left to rot on the bottom wooden plank of the bottom of the cupboard--so it would not dry even after three hours of blasting two high-powered fans--which I just bought this month after terrorists broke my other two fans--in this tiny room I have to keep air circulating because of the stink of fungus and rotten filth that is also constantly being sprayed on clothing, walls, furniture, behind every object, into my body, etc


wondering what it will take for anyone to ever stop this terror attack upon me and how many politicians will it take until a decent human being is not rushing to join in and to NOT try to exploit or attack me while I remain asking the government to stop the dogs of greed they are partnering with in the private sector for this hate organization hegemony to further prevail and monopolize and kill off and rape and steal and rob---seems that there are very few decent human beings left, and none who will see this torture terror contract out on me and think it's wrong and then actually DO SOMETHING about it to stop it and protect my rights as a human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment