Thursday, January 12, 2023

Terrorist torture report: tears continuously being artificially induced out of my eyes. Skin under my eyes and on my cheeks is permanently damaged from YEARS of this never-ending torture. It's literally all day, every day and only stops for a few short intervals and continues. If I laugh at anything the terrorists monitoring every single thought and the endless hacking of my brain creates a higher intensity of tears-attack so tears literally pour out and it's torture by now, non-stop destruction of my skin and eyes. //Filth and muck in a one-inch layer of fungus water poured into the area underneath my sink. I keep this area sealed with rubber mating and pieces of rope tied around metal rooks because of mechanical arms breaking through the one-inch cracks in the plastic-coated doors which spray fungus and filth into my hair as I sit across from the cabinet in front of this laptop all day, because of the filth that has been poured into my body via food and injections keeping me semi-paralyzed as I fight continuously to clean all this filth up.//My bathroom now a battle ground of filthy water being sprayed all over the floor in one-inch layer of muck and grease, hairs and stinking odors coming from the bathroom on the other side of the wall-they open the panels/tiles and spray this muck on the floor. They are also sabotaging the water spigot for the toilet which is spraying water, but only at random intervals. Always after I take a shower and am putting the towels and mops away (there is no window in this bathroom so I have to mop the floor after a shower). The terrorists then continue to spray water on the floor for a non-stop basis so it's always stinking with fungus water that is filthy and wet and never dries because they keep saturating the floor using these mechanical arms.//They broke the 2nd fan this month so I can't use the brand new fan I bought to try to dry this bathroom because I need it while I sit here in pain after trying to exercise and literally break pieces of the hard poison out of my spine and hips and muscles and intestines and etc---. //More endless abuse and violence with the teleportation and voice-to-skull subliminal and audible technologies which operate on a silent frequency to an outside--thusly I am supposed to sound "delusional" when trying to refer to this insanity truly psychopathic people are inflicting upon me, just because they don't want me to have a chance to compete and have my own choices in life, the one and only reason besides racism and sexism and rape culture and bigotry and Nazism and Mafia hate.

**Hackers were literally rewriting and deleting my words as I had just finished them. I wrote one paragraph and saw that the first sentence of this small paragraph had already been rewritten to discredit what I was saying. ** 


It took me over three hours to literally scoop out the filthy fungus water from the bottom of the sink cupboard area--I put plastic trays and then a huge bowl underneath the other warzone of the water pipes which terrorists always, in every living situation I have been in for years and years, destroy the rubber seals between the joints of the pipes so water spurts out continuously (thusly they then inject fungus into it and keep it soaking on a continuous basis--as they are doing in my bathroom).

-------

I had to scoop out the bucket-loads of fungus stinking water and then clean the black chips of something that stuck to the trays (which they always put in the cabinet) use pieces of material to try to further mop up the filth and saw that an inch of water had been left to rot on the bottom wooden plank of the bottom of the cupboard--so it would not dry even after three hours of blasting two high-powered fans--which I just bought this month after terrorists broke my other two fans--in this tiny room I have to keep air circulating because of the stink of fungus and rotten filth that is also constantly being sprayed on clothing, walls, furniture, behind every object, into my body, etc


wondering what it will take for anyone to ever stop this terror attack upon me and how many politicians will it take until a decent human being is not rushing to join in and to NOT try to exploit or attack me while I remain asking the government to stop the dogs of greed they are partnering with in the private sector for this hate organization hegemony to further prevail and monopolize and kill off and rape and steal and rob---seems that there are very few decent human beings left, and none who will see this torture terror contract out on me and think it's wrong and then actually DO SOMETHING about it to stop it and protect my rights as a human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mutilated in deep sleep once more via mechanical arms manipulating the rubber bands, the wrist bands secured as tightly as possible, blood flow constricted as much as my wrists, which are thin, frail and my arms sagging due to piosoning and muscle deterioration from 20 years of being bed-ridden, in pain shitting poison out which they kept pouring and raping into my body as deeply as possible and torturing and severing parts of my body out for saying no to being raped with poison pumped via rape while teleported, unconscious but reacting like I was in "deep love" to shit filth scumbag creeps you all glorify who can get "any women" out of Los Angeles or anybody around the world--ostensibly I mean as celebrities especially german nazi apes and the blonde americans like pig pitt who both I never considered "good looking" even just "attractive" due to the beautification process which celebrities are handed to sell their product---and saying no to being raped and poisoned to death they have severed out my uterus, had my cat abducted to dirty pig pitt and shit ape depp and his filthy daughter can partner with non-stop nazi endorsing steven king but filthy dirty arnold ugly shit-trash filth ni88ger nazi scum who is never, ever stopping because he is the most unabashed nazi violent and murderous organizer of non-stop blacks, jews and white nazi filth and brings in Germans to make nazi concentration camp murder threats at me while spielberg this endlessly slopikng downwards into just a tragedy of incompetence to "represent" anything regarding the holocaust and yet he's been the sole on prescribed to have done so, by Nazi central which ugly filthy arnold is a foremost representative of, even perhaps officially recognized within this circle as the go-between the Swiss Nazi bank accounts which sponsor this nazi takeover of the united States. Accosted at 2:30 a.m after they used mechaincal arms to slither these pliable arms under the compression socks, through the opera gloves up to my bicepts, all thin and the skin sagging underneath from all muscle deterioration not just from stress and poisoning and my body shitting and ripping poison out daily which has latched literally into every bit of skin tissue organs and intestines and hips spine skull feet arms fingers it's tendrils reach everywhere---leaving loose skin, flatulent muscles hanging down and of course, the poison remains as I struggle to heal while they torture me because they are flailing in their careers or had been to a large degree. Dirty ugly stupid sick arnold a filthy crap endless repetition of so many german scumbag men who I have heard the same tone of voice, which is stratified their culture is so homogeneous the clear distinction of somatype and vocal distinguishing level or tier of their stratified society which of course he has engineered from his former accent to sound more affluent than he had formerly been in his nazi austrian background so I can assemble the various artifices but still understand his basic makeup which is pure small-minded ignorant violent nazi brutality with so many pretenses at not being nazi but yet recognized as such in this seeming contradiction but Americans love these contradictions and keep putting such types into power. Either way, they slashed into another finger cuticle which bubbled up in red welt all fingers have huge red welts, black or scarred dead nails and completely severed cuticles to the bone, calloused and infected but I pour many healing things on them multipple times per day. Every night they slash into my hands so it's never-ending dismemberment it is literally cutting my fingertips off slowly in this method.

  They injected me with more drugs via this intravenous slicing into my skin and capillaries and then sleazy filthy arnold was there, I coul...