Saturday, January 21, 2023

One of the violent, hateful and nasty sleazy teleporting terrorist celebrities (out of England) asked me quickly a few days ago, what being around Prince and "his" club First Avenue was like. Here is another post about Mpls and that atmosphere, which these terrorists perhaps have never experienced in their lives and have always been vicious and callous or just perhaps after they achieved the "elite" status of celebrity: A warm fare-thee-well and RIP to the former bodyguard of Prince and bouncer at First Avenue whenever I walked in (on the weekends). I always got a very warm welcome from the huge dragon stationed at the entrance of First Avenue. A warm nod and look of welcome as I entered was always this segue to a most fantasy-world of First Avenue enthrallment and going into the vortex of spectacular creative energization.

 


-----------------------


Charles "Big Chick"--A person I miss from Minneapolis--although I never was connected to him, he exuded a warmth that was felt from yards away. Giving a warm nod of welcome as I passed his dragon gate post in front of the larger dancehall floor of First Avenue--gauging who was okay to enter or just welcoming in the Prince neophytes as I was (not a groupie).


"Charles 'Big Chick' Huntsberry Prince Bodyguard Autobiography--Purple Rain Premier". Jme Forness. August 31, 2022.




RIP to the person who helped make this black club with the white checker-board floor (formerly a bus station) an entrance to a light and multi-spectral color parade--
I guess he died perhaps due to drug overdose---I think he may have passed as a happy man, having fulfilled his life in a meaningful way, partying all the way and not going down badly at all.
I always felt so enveloped in a welcome and protection that this would be a fun place without any problems, and there (almost) never were any problems there for me (except for one single time, drugged up). I can't say this for any other club I have been to, and all the people who had created this warm envelopment are now dead---all I can do is see them on the internet now. The rest is the total annihilation of what culture there was turned into more 4th Reich takeover of entertainment and fun and musick---pop culture that I tried to get away from and Prince (and this bodyguard) helped to create an oasis--it's now trashed by the trashy culture calling itself "superior". Leaving nothing left of the former glory of this unique and spectacular artistic endeavor that First Avenue used to be. I can't imagine Minneapolis being anything similar to what it was back in the day--reverting back to Nazi culture and yet another formerly very happy and cool place turned into a hate haven for fascists who stole, usurped and probably killed Prince off in order to capitalize and steal what he had created, calling it their own.
------------------
-----------------
I was approached a few times, over the years that I lived in Mpls, to meet Prince. He would show up at the movie theater I worked at, unexpectedly (to see Giant). I was told by coworkers that Prince came here and asked if I liked Prince. I usually said no. His movie and his videos are extremely sexualized versions of female sexuality that I found seductive but I didn't want to be just another pawn of Prince so I just remained aloof. I tried my best not to be a "star-f-er" type just willing to do anything to be near a "star". I am glad I had kept to that philosophy so I can truly appreciate Prince as the artist and the healing influence he was, as perhaps my unwillingness to instantly "submit" to being used was a kind of empowerment on my part and he respected me for it ---but, he also had me contacted in Miami by other people, and etc. He was kicked out very soon after I moved to Miami and the expletives who stole his concepts (verbatim, stole his themes and concepts) the Italian Mafia associated with Stallone and the Milan brothers---who stole his concepts also attacked me and still are behind the LA hateful group endlessly having me poisoned and abused slowly to death. I think I would not have revered Prince if I had gotten close to him and been another tidbit for him to devour. Perhaps he wanted to also exploit this contract out on me (undoubtedly so). 2 weeks after I used the terrorist social media "contact" of clicking on and writing anything about a celebrity, trying to get out of the grasp of the LA Nazi enclave of absolute hateful people stealing my ideas and torturing me to obtain the ideas and poisoning me and calling me fat and etc and stupid after stealing ideas and etc etc etc--slow death, endlessly so, endlessly writing about it, Los Angeles endlessly showering the criminal celebrities with more and more awards and kisses on their cheeks, then their children, and their friends, and it has never stopped ballooning ever since--but back to Mpls, I tried to get away from them and Prince put his photos on my social media (not upon clicking "subscribe" on my part) and then, 2 weeks later, he had been killed (my conspiracy theory, which others also believe in or make allusions to a murder rather than accidental overdose).

------------------

This sort of concealed murder/sabotage is one of the ways that this hate 4th Reich organization kills off The Beautiful People of this world and leave only their minions to usurp all possible that was created by those who truly can love on a universal plane, as Prince and his bodyguard from long ago were capable of (while I was around their influence, at least, at the beginning of Prince's fame and fortune circa 1986-1989). As a Hate organization, they want "hate" and terror to be dispersed. The hate-mongering ones then lap-up the fear and negativity and feel entitled and the warm elation of hormonal high from violence and murder. They are thus, able to "love" for a very short amount of time until they can once again feed off hate and violence they create with all their duplicitous machinations.
With this endless teleportation terror operation, these types of parasites can feed, thusly, endlessly off the hate and negativity they then feed off and press of a button the torture victim is disguised as a sleeping partially dismembered, bloated torture victim with no evidence. I have spent YEARS begging online for anyone to get them off me. With the endless rapacious destruction of such love dispensers such as Prince, also notably on a plateau of creativity based on love and life appreciation, which these hate parasite "entitled" 4th Reich "leaders" are absolutely bereft in on all levels of their lives---but, society suffers. No one notices because they are being tricked by the deception of lights, cameras and editing plastic surgery and the theft of ideas from those who have such heart and soul. The lies that society is alive and vital but underneath deteriorating and in utter disarray and chaotic upheaval remains a hidden lie. Until finally the lies can't be disguised any longer, but by then, the chaos has emerged and the controllers create more lies that they "care" but just don't know how this all happened. They blame one or two people for having created the problem and then continue with the social engineering to bring hateful and violent life-destroyers into positions of power, still doing Search & Destroy missions to kill off people like Prince or anyone who won't go along willingly with their Nazi/fascist/Mafia takeover and immediately granting them all permission to steal and exploit without opposition, resistance or question.

---------------------
"Prince's Family Finally Reveal Distressing Truth About His Autopsy". Rundown. October 2, 2021.




-------------------

***This post, like most of my posts (all of my posts, in fact) but today hacking was much worse than usual. Pages froze so constantly that I had to wait minute after minute for anything to unfreeze. I spent over 20 minutes just waiting for pages to stop being blocked, backspacing non-stop to rewrite. My brain also was under attack. I can never write or think clearly while I fight to pound out each word and backspace and rewrite non-stop.

-----------------------

"What was First Avenue and Prince like?", the hater asked me---welllll..U certainly, definitely can't touch this M.F., from MC Hammer to U (all). Your hate knows no bounds, your limited vision is the short-sighted limitation of your creativity and the dumb celluloid K-rap you crank out and are attacking me only so you can crank out more (seemingly just being talented and having the best ideas, and especially having a heart and soul of loving kindness and creativity that helps to generate such incredible and unique art and political movement-- is nothing worthwhile in the consideration of who and what gets to crank out more fake bs in this industry marketing 4th Reich politico-media enterprise).

"M.C. Hammer--U Can't Touch This". MC HAMMER. February 25, 2009.



No comments:

Post a Comment