Saturday, January 21, 2023

One of the violent, hateful and nasty sleazy teleporting terrorist celebrities (out of England) asked me quickly a few days ago, what being around Prince and "his" club First Avenue was like. Here is another post about Mpls and that atmosphere, which these terrorists perhaps have never experienced in their lives and have always been vicious and callous or just perhaps after they achieved the "elite" status of celebrity: A warm fare-thee-well and RIP to the former bodyguard of Prince and bouncer at First Avenue whenever I walked in (on the weekends). I always got a very warm welcome from the huge dragon stationed at the entrance of First Avenue. A warm nod and look of welcome as I entered was always this segue to a most fantasy-world of First Avenue enthrallment and going into the vortex of spectacular creative energization.

 


-----------------------


Charles "Big Chick"--A person I miss from Minneapolis--although I never was connected to him, he exuded a warmth that was felt from yards away. Giving a warm nod of welcome as I passed his dragon gate post in front of the larger dancehall floor of First Avenue--gauging who was okay to enter or just welcoming in the Prince neophytes as I was (not a groupie).


"Charles 'Big Chick' Huntsberry Prince Bodyguard Autobiography--Purple Rain Premier". Jme Forness. August 31, 2022.




RIP to the person who helped make this black club with the white checker-board floor (formerly a bus station) an entrance to a light and multi-spectral color parade--
I guess he died perhaps due to drug overdose---I think he may have passed as a happy man, having fulfilled his life in a meaningful way, partying all the way and not going down badly at all.
I always felt so enveloped in a welcome and protection that this would be a fun place without any problems, and there (almost) never were any problems there for me (except for one single time, drugged up). I can't say this for any other club I have been to, and all the people who had created this warm envelopment are now dead---all I can do is see them on the internet now. The rest is the total annihilation of what culture there was turned into more 4th Reich takeover of entertainment and fun and musick---pop culture that I tried to get away from and Prince (and this bodyguard) helped to create an oasis--it's now trashed by the trashy culture calling itself "superior". Leaving nothing left of the former glory of this unique and spectacular artistic endeavor that First Avenue used to be. I can't imagine Minneapolis being anything similar to what it was back in the day--reverting back to Nazi culture and yet another formerly very happy and cool place turned into a hate haven for fascists who stole, usurped and probably killed Prince off in order to capitalize and steal what he had created, calling it their own.
------------------
-----------------
I was approached a few times, over the years that I lived in Mpls, to meet Prince. He would show up at the movie theater I worked at, unexpectedly (to see Giant). I was told by coworkers that Prince came here and asked if I liked Prince. I usually said no. His movie and his videos are extremely sexualized versions of female sexuality that I found seductive but I didn't want to be just another pawn of Prince so I just remained aloof. I tried my best not to be a "star-f-er" type just willing to do anything to be near a "star". I am glad I had kept to that philosophy so I can truly appreciate Prince as the artist and the healing influence he was, as perhaps my unwillingness to instantly "submit" to being used was a kind of empowerment on my part and he respected me for it ---but, he also had me contacted in Miami by other people, and etc. He was kicked out very soon after I moved to Miami and the expletives who stole his concepts (verbatim, stole his themes and concepts) the Italian Mafia associated with Stallone and the Milan brothers---who stole his concepts also attacked me and still are behind the LA hateful group endlessly having me poisoned and abused slowly to death. I think I would not have revered Prince if I had gotten close to him and been another tidbit for him to devour. Perhaps he wanted to also exploit this contract out on me (undoubtedly so). 2 weeks after I used the terrorist social media "contact" of clicking on and writing anything about a celebrity, trying to get out of the grasp of the LA Nazi enclave of absolute hateful people stealing my ideas and torturing me to obtain the ideas and poisoning me and calling me fat and etc and stupid after stealing ideas and etc etc etc--slow death, endlessly so, endlessly writing about it, Los Angeles endlessly showering the criminal celebrities with more and more awards and kisses on their cheeks, then their children, and their friends, and it has never stopped ballooning ever since--but back to Mpls, I tried to get away from them and Prince put his photos on my social media (not upon clicking "subscribe" on my part) and then, 2 weeks later, he had been killed (my conspiracy theory, which others also believe in or make allusions to a murder rather than accidental overdose).

------------------

This sort of concealed murder/sabotage is one of the ways that this hate 4th Reich organization kills off The Beautiful People of this world and leave only their minions to usurp all possible that was created by those who truly can love on a universal plane, as Prince and his bodyguard from long ago were capable of (while I was around their influence, at least, at the beginning of Prince's fame and fortune circa 1986-1989). As a Hate organization, they want "hate" and terror to be dispersed. The hate-mongering ones then lap-up the fear and negativity and feel entitled and the warm elation of hormonal high from violence and murder. They are thus, able to "love" for a very short amount of time until they can once again feed off hate and violence they create with all their duplicitous machinations.
With this endless teleportation terror operation, these types of parasites can feed, thusly, endlessly off the hate and negativity they then feed off and press of a button the torture victim is disguised as a sleeping partially dismembered, bloated torture victim with no evidence. I have spent YEARS begging online for anyone to get them off me. With the endless rapacious destruction of such love dispensers such as Prince, also notably on a plateau of creativity based on love and life appreciation, which these hate parasite "entitled" 4th Reich "leaders" are absolutely bereft in on all levels of their lives---but, society suffers. No one notices because they are being tricked by the deception of lights, cameras and editing plastic surgery and the theft of ideas from those who have such heart and soul. The lies that society is alive and vital but underneath deteriorating and in utter disarray and chaotic upheaval remains a hidden lie. Until finally the lies can't be disguised any longer, but by then, the chaos has emerged and the controllers create more lies that they "care" but just don't know how this all happened. They blame one or two people for having created the problem and then continue with the social engineering to bring hateful and violent life-destroyers into positions of power, still doing Search & Destroy missions to kill off people like Prince or anyone who won't go along willingly with their Nazi/fascist/Mafia takeover and immediately granting them all permission to steal and exploit without opposition, resistance or question.

---------------------
"Prince's Family Finally Reveal Distressing Truth About His Autopsy". Rundown. October 2, 2021.




-------------------

***This post, like most of my posts (all of my posts, in fact) but today hacking was much worse than usual. Pages froze so constantly that I had to wait minute after minute for anything to unfreeze. I spent over 20 minutes just waiting for pages to stop being blocked, backspacing non-stop to rewrite. My brain also was under attack. I can never write or think clearly while I fight to pound out each word and backspace and rewrite non-stop.

-----------------------

"What was First Avenue and Prince like?", the hater asked me---welllll..U certainly, definitely can't touch this M.F., from MC Hammer to U (all). Your hate knows no bounds, your limited vision is the short-sighted limitation of your creativity and the dumb celluloid K-rap you crank out and are attacking me only so you can crank out more (seemingly just being talented and having the best ideas, and especially having a heart and soul of loving kindness and creativity that helps to generate such incredible and unique art and political movement-- is nothing worthwhile in the consideration of who and what gets to crank out more fake bs in this industry marketing 4th Reich politico-media enterprise).

"M.C. Hammer--U Can't Touch This". MC HAMMER. February 25, 2009.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...