Friday, January 20, 2023

"HAIRPOLICE--Redefining Normal since 1989". Minneapolis HAIRPOLICE SALON--nothing like Derrick Chauvin but more like Sonia, a death squad "gang stalking" terrorist who dyed my hair blue after other terrorists in the blonde/Nazi salon in Dinkytown (near the University of Minnesota at a trendy hair place on campus) dyed my hair greying bleach/green from failing to do the blue dye correctly. My hair hasn't turned grey until the hate of never-ending blonde Nazi "stardom" from H-wood, so back then it was easy to dye over and my hair survived. Not so now, from years and years of filth sprayed into my hair every day by terrorists. But I was treated with a bit less stupidity by Sonia, who then began her "alternative" version of being a death squad terrorists but was capable of cutting and dying my hair without turning it into a mess or destroying it. I learned from her style and began to use an electric shaver and cut my own hair for YEARS using a similar technique I saw her do and my self-hair cuts were far better than anyone I have ever gone to for short hair style---but regardless, she inspired me despite her blathering about her problems while I was enthused about this "alternative" hair shop--as this happened at the height of the beginning of the Prince Empire but most of the planet was in the 80's cock rock scene or the pop culture and tattoos and blue/green hair dye and pink hair and asymmetrical hair styles were something you may only have seen in places like Greenwich Village, NYC and never in Minneapolis, or even in Chicago (maybe). It was a bit outrageous. Due to being the eternal ubiquitous target of everyone who wants a free promotions (which means almost everyone alive now on this planet)--the Hairpolice became a salon and I mentally dismissed Sonia (understanding subconsciously albeit not consciously that she is just, I mean was just, another sick piece of lying expletive using me as all the people attacking me are--at least in my opinion as the endless target). Now her shop is not so outrageous, but back in 1988 and 1989, it was extremely subculture for that time. In London, my hair was considered by the look-alike- yapping cardboard women of the salons I went to as being asocial and horrifically badly done and "the worst ever" haircut style.

 "Hair Police Take 4". customvm. April 17, 2011.



https://hairpolice.com/





But Hairpolice--Sonia somehow, like so many others, obtained her new business shortly after I met her and she was working in a shop called Curl Up and Dye (that's the name of a beauty salon in the movie Blues Brothers, but at the time, I thought she was so original and funny and she never corrected my assumption about the name of the salon she worked in).
---
Like so many others, she got a new business after I walked into her salon and she began a kind of "relationship" with me (just as business hair stylist but her behavior was to try to get a friendship only casual with me). She didn't act like a terrorist. I don't know. She asked me to be a model for her but I was so drugged I slept through the morning photo shoot and she never asked me again, assuming I was a drop-out. I was drugged up (by terrorists who never want to see me have any single thing in this life but poverty, illness and endless hate heaped upon me every moment of my life).
--------
Sonia, who did the usual, told me about her problems, told me sad stories--so obviously she was a terrorist---told me she was coming out of a divorce. I mean, isn't it supposed to be the other way around that when you get your hair cut it's the customer confiding to the stylist and not the other way around? Sonia did also what most of the hateful people endlessly surrounding me have always done and it's an integral component of the hate and negativity they all force upon me because that's how they happily get new businesses. They tell me about their problems, they go on and on, they invite me for situations where I'm going to get screwed, either literally or figuratively. Perhaps it was for the best that I was too drugged to go to that photo shoot. It may have ended up in just another sleazy situation where I was drugged and date-raped by a "friend" of Sonia's also looking to capitalize on this endless free new business deal out of attacking me. As you can see if you look at her website, she opened her salon as a kind of franchise in Amsterdam, lived in London, etc etc learned about extensions---and now she's dead, somehow.

Interesting that when I was in London I was insulted about the hairstyle I had just obtained from Sonia herself just before I flew to London in 1988. Odd that they welcomed her in that city with her odd hair cuts and alternative style--but years after I had gone there. It was highly conservative and my hair style was far too modern for what was very mainstream central London, at the time (I lived also in Chelsea, which was extremely curled hair for women as the ubiquitous fashion was at the time). In Camden Town I was not singled out and stared at for this odd hairstyle that was short on one side and longer on the other with a few cuts into the side of my hair and longer on the other and etc---a tinge of blue also in my hair. It was just too much for the people of London, many of them. I was told it was the worst haircut they had ever seen. I just had to laugh it off as it was obviously someone who could only imagine nothing more than what the fashion magazines instructed her to think and emulate and imitate.
-----------------

I remember another female who was clinging on parasitically to attacking me pretending to be a "friend". She was a "goth" black-wearing performer pretending to be alternative. Actually a fascist Nazi and highly conservative. Her behavior was most incredible acting as "alternative" goth "girl" with heavy black eye-liner and various shades of hair embellishments colors. She had a little tiff with Sonia, the owner of Hairpolice, because like the scum that they were and even still are (Sonia is dead, but probably she's in scum hell with the other dead scumbags who have attacked me). I now recall Mary Pat telling me about a verbal argument she had with Sonia as Mary Pat took over the contract of attacking me (which is truly a pity as Mary Pat had absolutely nothing to offer in any way, just a sheer parasite pretending to be alternative--like so many, like all almost all the people teleporting me now). They give nothing and suck out everything possible and destroy. Sonia had at least something else to say (very barely as they all just follow the creepy protocol system of hate and attacking and telling problems and pouring ugliness and negativity upon me and then they all go off giggling and obtaining free new businesses and homes and they get international recognition and etc). Some of them are now in scumbag parasite hell--I wonder if Mary Pat is there now? As for Sonia---too bad her creativity in the alternative original hair style market had to become recognized only by having to perform hate acts for the fascist Nazi no-creativity controllers of the Market forces. Did she die of Aids? Did she die of Cancer? Was she just killed off by this group of fascist Nazis and one of them took over her salon, as these pig apes all do, they offer some kind of reward for behaving like a fascist Nazi to underground types who then conform to fascist Nazi standards, and then they get killed off and the money and businesses get reabsorbed into fascist Nazi financial control. ***you can take that to the bank it's so tragically real and true.

-------------------

Hair dyed blue like a luscious peacock, by the stylists at Hairpolice--Minneapolis. I think preferable to the hair salons and fashion in London--(and Paris, and Miami, and Los Angeles)--cause I'm partial to what goes down in Minneapolis and I find those other large "fashion" cities a bit fascist and Nazi or more than a "bit". The hair styles resemble the frozen attitude towards fashion and there is nothing original that reaches any height of the fashion world. It always looks almost exactly the same, just a few different lengths of skirts and various angles of the clothing, the hair is absolutely boring in the "fashion" elite centers of those large famous cities supposedly the fashion capitals of the planet.

At least, because I am tired of nasty sleazy fascist Nazis with very expensive "Haute" clothing as they claim they are superior--I would have a lot more fun with the zany types but without Prince and the former glory of First Avenue not sure where I would want to go out and exhibit my funky hair style from the Hairpolice---???






Hairpolice stylists--Minneapolis, Minnesota. Home of Prince and First Avenue. But at least there has been a good thing that came out of the gang stalking/terrorist/exploit contract out on me, and that is this hair salon that Sonia started (like so many of "them" and YOU Too reading this!) who just appear with new promotions immediately upon telling me your problems and now teleporting me with your vicious hate and violence and rape and torture skits--(out of London, with boring hair styles and fascist fashion which you claim is the only superior on the planet--but I beg to differ). Hopefully my contribution to any other type of culture had helped to create a kind of antithesis despite all you f-ers out there trying to bring in monotonous conformity and obedience to your incompetent "authority" based on techno-terror technology, drugging, manipulation and discrimination, en masse with technology now a global phenomenon. Hopefully there has been at least ONE situation that has arisen that has proven a counter-culture opposition to the encroachment of your endless take-over of all and imposition of your mediocre fascist fashion and entertainment conglomerate Nazi/Mafia thug culture of conformity


=-----------------------

"Prince & The Revolution--Paisley Park (Official Music Video)". Prince. July 28, 2017.


-----------
Of course...the life f*** terrorists who steal concepts and ideas from me (i.e. the hair color I invented which they stole after making my hair fall out--the exact original hair color was used by someone in a London interview for an American actress---in Camden Town, but the exact same color I had mixed and created using my own formula. The person teleporting, raping, poisoning and murdering me at the time (Danny Moynihan) had already stolen ideas verbatim from a short story, and ideas (and this has been the contract out on me for years) but they steal everything possible while murdering and mutilating and poisoning me with horrific bloating chemicals in return. They must use torture to extract the ideas, and they must torture and abuse me until I can't think or have happy creative thoughts and when I do, they literally can hear my thoughts, call me stupid, a "bitch" as they beat, slap and rape and do whatever violence they want as no one ever stops them. They then present the ideas as their own, modified of course into the Nazi fascist fashion iconography and ONLY incorporated into the general brain programming for the 4th Reich, out to the minion fascists being programmed by the "fashion" and "entertainment" and "news" and political blathering programming from politicians. They destroy anyone or thing that contradicts the lie that only they are creative and superior and "beautiful". They mutilate, torture and kill anyone not playing the slotted role they demand for those who are supposed to service their monopolization of life--the boxes, the cliches, racial roles sexist roles and etc---but in order to "sell" themselves as being commercially viable, they have tortured me in order to obtain ideas and they return it with more death, enforced poverty, endless hate forced upon me by millions of creepazoid bot "people" who all look almost exactly alike who all act the same and have zero personality structures because they all follow the instructions without questions demanded of them to follow by the pig apes they all consider to be "elite" (because they have blonde--or dyed--blonde hair--even if they have black skin, etc etc ).


---------------


No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted for the 4th Time in one day physically or verbally it's a rotation of the expletives of whorewood. This time, on my facebook page, the black nazi working with tarantino to spread "black empowerment" through playing a psychopathic killer smug and sauntering bad guy yelling and shooting and etc---nothing "racist" there no "racist" portrayal whatsoever. No, he's just tough and "cool" because he makes snide comments and kills in the movies, always angry about racism. He hacked a post about having grown up in Jim Crow south. And it was being repeated now under the administration. I wrote in comment since this creep has fully engaged in this attack upon me but was not violently psycho towards me but now is. I wrote "If you continue to partner with the whorewood nazis you WILL bring jim crow to Los Angeles and it's already there". Defending the Plantation Big House he glared into my face in my room, teleporting me I tried to ignore him and he got ugly arnold to hit me viciously with death threats and sentences of how he would kill me as they do continuously. Always smashing my head against porcelain and drowning me in the toilet every time I am in the bathroom. This is what ugly tom hardy did while he had my cuticles literally severed off completely--the cuticles will not grow back they were sliced out of my fingers and also toes--at least 4 fingers and toes have cuticles completely cut off never growing back from ugly arnold and ugly tom farty hardy and shitalina always there smiling laughing and being handed every single thing for promoting rape racist rape instead of her dirty skank trashy a$$ being sexually molested for her promotion. The ugly skank prostituted shit dirty stupid ape whore shitalina who has stolen my ideas and gone to awards every time my ideas were stolen and has had me beaten and tortrured every day and mutilated without end. She was there glowing with horminal high as ugly arnold is perpetually destroying my body and inflicting damage to my health and body and yelling that I am ugly not to say I am beautiful and etc so I call him ugly arnold because I always thought he was grotesque and creepy and ugly the first time I saw that distorted sick creep he was an abomination I considered the glorification of his ugly disgusting huge body to be the nazi worship of stupid dumbed down america. //But I was assaulted by the black famous star "'angry" always about racism and killing people violently for making any statement about "black" people (as in, describe what wallis walrus looks like..."he's black..." and only saying "he's black" according to crap tarantino makes the black actor yell "go on" with rage as if saying someone is black is racist. Thus saying that as usual he is aiding in the rise of nazis and to continue to do so is and already has put Jim Crow back and it's very evident in Whorweood if you are with this group of utter sick stupid sleazy shit scum long enough. I mean the entire gamut of that filth operation not just the shit crap I have been teleported to. So only making the obvious poiint which they use VIOLENCE to suppress if possible--rebounding the accusation to say I am a bitch a racist etc and I am, according to oprah farrakhan al the blacks of whorewood nasty nazi shithole and the msnbc anchors and all the blacks in the media, almost all the blacks of podcast bullshit world who get major attention---for saying they are aiding in putting nazis into power and racism. Using aunt jemima to describe nasty filthy ignorant oprah who is great at blasting accusations of racism at whites but lovingly supporting them when they can transfer their claims of being the most victimized and fully taking over the role of most oppressed and racism is "theirs" they "own" it so I can't use any claims of racism against me, in particular against any of the famous "fighting racism" bigots. Using any pretext to hit me ugly shit arnold the filth with stank filth shitalina who is so stupid and blank and rotten it's an atrocity that this filth shit has been handed this tech to distribute nazi identity with the blacvks who clamour for media fame and attention. I fought physically to get tem off me and could not just 'ignore" them as they rushed at me violently until I began fighting endlessly and screaming. It went on for 2 or more hours, while I was in the shower. They go off laughing about it ajnd getting non-stop promotions and this sick psychopathic behavior is the standard by which trump was promoted back in 2016. Despite all their shit movies and interviews where they espouse their equanimity in concern about human dignity and equality and fairness, they are trump amplified at a much concentrated degree of racist psychopathy but as long as the nazi edict of killing jews--and the darkedr ones, who might resemble palestinians or some targeted for slaughter genocide "darker" appearance as I have dark hair and more 'olive" skin especially in sunshine places---and thus I am in the category of genocidal target but I have original ideas and this group has none zero and no ideas whatsoever that aren't programmed pre-programmed and hateful meaningless shit they really are. //so ugly arnold has to make sure I am deformed and he does this endlessly. They injected something horrific into my scalp while I was so ill from detox I could not wrap layers of protection around my head. While shitting this out they abused me almost into unconsciousness from the stress on my body---the abuse yelling while I was detoxing from 40-60 years of pent-up black poisons (maybe 30 years "only", at most") buried under layer upon layer of compressed, flattened into rock-hard shell-like solid "plug" wall structure which remains like elongated shelves running from the latched on literally adhered into my bones along vertebrae and into skull, down into my toes even everywhere into all intestines and my skull and every single place running a serpentine internal straight jacket structure glueing me into paralysis most of the time. Getting this out entails fighting to "crunch" out pieces which expand at least 10x the compressed size so I am always bloated with a huge bulge in my abdomen--then the poisons come out so toxic I can't move, think or do anything as they spray stinking filth so I am breathing it in perpetually can't move can't breaathe they abuse and abuse me non-stop hours and hours per day. Tears are always forced out of my eyes every single day to destroy my face in appearance to create extreme skin destruction eyesight destruction and they use abuse and tech to force lips and cheeks to be pulled downward along with tears then laugh and smile yelling about how 'fat" "ugly" and etc I "am" which they forced on me. Politicians rush to "defend" ugly stupid sick arnold because of his endless nazi holocaust gold pipeline out of switzerland and austria and wherever they have embezzeled and infested injected and invested and stolen robbed and austerity measures obtained through the legal apparatus of their banking system combined with their nazi parters the french with the IMF. And etc etc. It has been attacks all morning all afternoon and into the evening by a non-stop rotation of shit scum and fucking crap attacking me. I get on the internet to try to shut up their ugly rat voices screaming "loser bitch stupid bitch loser" continuously the ugly rat spawn of depp whose career is solely based on attacking me and nothing else and being the shit filth depp spewed out through a rotten nazi blonde french creepp who is an infestation waiting to happen once this gruop obtains thiis contract out of me--I can only make assupmptions but ugly shit arnold is so desperate because he is a nothing dirty hamburger dumb sick fuck with the kennedies guiding him through what to say and how to deal with politics. In other words, everything except for his body building regimen is all he can do has ever done and reciting a script and acting like a rapist thug in his shit movies (he's always attacking someone with psychopathic "charm" which the audiences love and it's a training program for nazism and minorities are all welcome to join as long as they are willing to kill jews becuase that is the script they must inculcate into america and voila! Racism is over, now blacks like this fuck actor can be racist as hell and still claim he's fighting jim crow and nazi trump--who he helpoed put in power just as deniro had done--

  So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip unde...