Sunday, January 15, 2023

More Death Technology research conducted on the perfectly random selection of "subjects" in the guise of an "art" installation in fascist Nazi-controlled Miami Beach.//How research in warfare scenarios is being sold as "art" for a Miami Beach (Europigape) installation. People are so beguiled by the Europigape fascist fashion atmosphere they can't begin to discern that actual real death culture is underneath the pompous glitz.

 "Inside The 'Living Room' Art Installation at Miami Art Week 2022/Forbes". January 14, 2023.



 First, I have to state that "The Living Room" was the name of a nightclub that was situated approximately 5-7 blocks from where this beach-front little black box installation was intentionally placed as a kind of echo chamber to the French-Nazi-Mafia-Italian-owned and controlled establishment, which I am intimately connected to in the fascist, Nazi terror operation that has never been stopped for decades by our incompetent "leaders" in Government. Funded fully by contractors operating with government, the "owners" of "The Living Room" (Eric and Frances Milan--brothers in crime and from the same family, both absolute scum as men and human beings, like all the people attacking me are, truly they are an echo chamber designed by some sick programmer on a Life F** tangent to destroy life on the planet and love and human integrity in the name of fascist Nazi overtake of the planet).

Diatribe aside: Frances and Eric played the drug-rape-insult-destroy-poison-kick-out, slowly murder/imprison/sex trafficking hate Nazi/Mafia "game" with me for years and they are still in the background to the Italian filth scumbag Nicola Siervo who also was intimately connected to these filth pig apes who, of course, is good business partners and friends with most odious and ugly puffed up pig ape Sylvestor Stallone--the never-ending thug propped up like  a bloated hormone suffocated carcass ass for the public celluloid Nazification white master race process to continuously be programmed into society.

-----------

After their one restaurant, which I sold cigars at as an independent vendor, turned into a hate and terror operation against me (the old formulas endlessly employed against me) The Milan Bro's then opened--once I had fled Miami and ran to Oregon and was so ill I could no longer work, as the poisoning continued and continued (I must fight every day for my life because the poison has literally latched onto every muscle, bone and everything in my body is saturated with these hard chemical lacerations and plugs into mass and huge deformity as the pig apes then laugh about how bloated and "fat" they claim I am).

But...not able to think now, the hacking the brain alteration technology has commenced in a big way, I can't think without ranting the years of torture that is never, ever ever stopped has made it's toll on my psyche when I try to write calmly about this filth group of shit that has pervaded my life and is never stopped by politicians of equal sleazy filth and incompetence to leadership in the United States. 

----------

The Living Room is the name of the "club" that the Milan Bro pig apes opened up. They STOLE PRINCE'S concept that he had used in Miami years before the SAME GROUP OF PEOPLE HAD HIM KICKED OUT. They took credit for the concepts. Prince had to completely leave and flee the city entirely leaving all behind, suddenly. His club Glam Slam had used a variety of different rooms with hip hop (and blunt smokers) in one room, the larger hall being a place of more dance music---and variations on that theme so there was always a variety. The Milan brothers literally stole everything from Prince and even stole the venue. But the Living Room was the place that had been the restaurant The Strand, owned by the Milan Brothers who latched onto terrorizing and having me raped and kicked out by their willing black and brown minions-the same game I am now experiencing in Whorewood, in Congress and it's everywhere--from every angle it's the same sick emulation of the same feeding frenzy structure of white supremacists controlling the minorities, who viciously attack me for favoritism. Jews absolutely at the forefront of the attacks. They then insult me for not obeying their structures and for not obeying the fascist white pig apes. The pig ape Nazis attack me for being "Jewish" but the "Jews" who actually practice the religion but a$$ grovel for these worthless whore Nazis are not insulted for being "Jewish" they are just insulted perpetually and they swallow the bile and then spit it out at me, whenever possible.

--------

The Living Room installation on South Beach, I recognize this type of place, perhaps the installation of "The Living Room" is around the 8th Street area of the beach, just a few blocks from where the Europigape fascist Nazi/Mafia club had been on Washington Avenue--(Ocean Drive, then Collins Avenue, then Washington Avenue--so around 5 blocks from the beach where this intallation may have been placed).

-------

In keeping with the military-industrial-entertainment-Whorewood-D.C. Whorewood politico farce of "leadership"--I suggest that the "art" concept is actually a military EXPERIMENT designed to have the perfect experimental design set-up to track confused or non-instructed randomly placed people into this closed environment, with data tracking but "sold" as an "art" piece--for some kind of deadly pursuit of AI military-grade warfare technology.

The entire gamut of South Beach has become an art-theft-rich environment of conceptual idea and art thieves, just as Stallone with his dirty foul celebrity group of shit in Whorewood have been endlessly promoted and paid and put into awards categories year after year, those who attack me (this year is no exception, if it's not one of the main dominant attackers--the blonde bigots and their crappy rat children, it's the blacks who have also participated, and this year the "equal opportunity" theme has prevailed for all the pig ape white supremacist emulators--and how, sadly, the "feminist" and "strong black woman" theme fits nicely into this bs mythology of selling "art" in the name of military death technology sold as entertainment and art. The lies that sell these death technologies and personalities run the range of "strong black feminist" to "art installation" which is tracking and monitoring body vector movements. I know personally that I am tracked with some kind of vector analysis, both while driving and in public spaces. The timing of the people assaulting me from every hidden corner, around every junction, is far too perfect for all the years of this continuous assault with obvious vector analysis software driving the human component of dumbed bot-people pig apes following orders and attacking me at precise moments that are far too perfect for the years of this perfect timing to be anything but computer-driven technological tyranny. 

--------

Such experiments in how to track, monitor and codify human reaction to light simulation of confusion, how to "lead" people by tracking lights, perhaps also for consumer information on how to direct people into places or situations by using light AI technologies--it can lead to murder, it would be like a dog whistle leading people to be programmed to perform actions such as giving money over to pay for items they don't want or need, to leading people into areas which are kill zones as other technologies blast or shoot the person once they have been "induced" into body movement into a most precise spot by the subliminal lighting "persuasion" that this "art" exhibition is proposing as just a "fun" lighting show.

--------

The Europigapes who have created this installation sound like the pompous useful idiots that pervade and have taken over South Beach, with the full blessing of the crap like the Milan Brothers and Sylvestor Stallone--

But note that NASA and many military bases are just a few hours' drive from this installation, and the information for "experimental" research on body movements and persuading people to "move" literally to a specific location or how people react to light vectors is of military-experimental design significance. Drones can use such lights perhaps to shepherd the "sheeple" into a closed-in kill zone. There are many uses that can be deduced by the AI light show and it's "practical" applications in making consumers think they are just wandering into a beautiful shopping area to buy some overpriced death products that continue the global swamping of the environment, to the endless war machine the fuels the greed-incentives of the absolutely crap rape culture KKK and Nazi members of Congress, all the way up the ladder to the "top" but that even that is not the real "top" of that shaky ladder to the top of that pyramid structure. 

-------------


It's an experimental design being pumped up with artsy rhetoric (probably AI-generated for the pompous "artists" being interviewed, so they don't have to make up any English for this interview, the AI made it up for them) and trackign people's behavior and monitoring all is an EXPERIMENTAL design and not an "art" project. This would be considered a "field" experiment with randomly chosen subjects to monitor and study--the perfect experimental design. It may be used for warfare scenarios and etc (i.e. killing and/or confusing and simulating warfare and blinding capabilities of AI technologies such as killing drones)--etc. Don't think that Miami is just a little art place, it's near NASA and many military bases. Working in conjunction with these agencies--Miami "Art" week in AI or computer-generated simulations confusing and interacting with randomly chosen subjects.    


****Please note that there was much hacking in the above, much brain-altering obfuscation of my thought process. I have just undergone another morning of the same group of filth from Whorewood with a technocratic fascist Nazi asking me for advice because I wrote some negative commentary about his defunct experimental and business practices--asking me, to explain why I think his experimental design had failed as I too have had an implant put into my brain but I survived--his subjects have died (the animals)--they didn't "die' they were killed by the life-f*** operators which this technocrat is obviously one of the now openly-acknowledged leaders of (as being a life f*** operator of fascism and white supremacy).

Of course, not paying me a single penny for advice or being a consultant. The other pieces of shit in the room who have stolen ideas from my writing, my thoughts and my ranting posts have also not paid a single penny for the years of them stealing verbatim my writing and then destroying my body and life in return while stealing my money, the last family I had (my cat) and destroying my living conditions, perpetually drugging and poisoning my body so I am stuffed with poisons and am sick and dying from stress as they never stop abusing and torturing me in this hell hole place they forced me into--ostensibly better than being " homeless" which is what they are constantly threatening me with. I still am not able to think or write and not able to get a coherent thought out and what I do write is fractured by hacking and intervention and rewrites and deletions and blocks to functioning of my motor skills and the keyboard and etc

cognitive functions being lowered into hate ranting, which I can't get out of as I sit here alone perpetually while the life fuck operators keep teleporting me to rape, beat, torture, insult, poison, drug, maim, disfigure, steal all from, make my home stinking, broken, shabby, dripping with stinking goo on all objects, food poisoned and stinking and putrid, etc my body maimed and poisoned every night while in a deep comatose style sleep while being tortured in teleportation--raped, beaten, abused, insulted

the shit of Congress joining in, the rotten anchors of the "liberal" press jumping to put their lying filth on my internet so if I click on the bs they are being paid and paid to pump out about how much they all "care" about "Democracy" they all rush to inflict as much abuse and hate upon me so the fascist Nazis will really know they don't mean a single thing they are blathering out to the public. 


The deceptions are gross and never-ending. This "art" exhibition by the pig ape Europigapes is "supposed" to bring a kind of remembrance of the club The Living Room, which had kind of ushered in the "following orders" thump thump billion $ industry of sex tourism thug culture on South Beach (the little island is now sinking into the Atlantic, the coral reefs are dead, the sand is gone, it's so polluted and violent now)--the death culture remains putting up their blathering art crap the "liberal" facade and this "installation" is a prime example of this socio-farce clown party death machine life fuck culture.



No comments:

Post a Comment