Wednesday, January 4, 2023

I was seriously threatened with rape and violence which I had to physically repel (in teleportation)-- by yet another (previously written of involvement) Senator yesterday who teleported me while I was in the shower, in a very dark little hole/bathroom in this torture/surveillance chamber rut they forced me into. It was his response to my post on Meta yesterday regarding my hopes that Hakeem Jeffries would become Speaker of the House for the 118th Congress.

 This senator, an ally of the MAGA movement, a Southerner, someone very famous in the ranks of Republicans--I have mentioned him in the last month as joining on into the "fun and games" of raping/beating/threatening/stealing/destroying my ideas/body/sexuality/home/finances/freedom/independence and even my cat(s).


He warned me not to write a single thing again about the fiasco currently underway in the House of Representatives, where the "Freedom" caucus is holding up nomination for Speaker. The reaction I had yesterday was hopes that somehow the Democrats would surpass the Repubs and elect a Speaker and Jeffries has actually won more votes for that position than the splintered Repub side of the one-sided "aisle".

It is very hard to type at this time, hacking blocks to the keyboard and the mind control tech blocking cognitive and motor skills has once more put a dampening effect on my every attempt to think and type even a single letter. I am slowed down immeasurably, as usual by their attacks.

----------

I was threatened with rape and he made threatening sexual moves at me while I was washing my body of the toxins from this endless 11+ years of non-stop detox, as his partners have kept the poisoning going into my body through water/food/insertions/injections into my body and environment. Stuffed with stinking, black and hardening/bloating poisons for all these years. Sitting in the shower, with the technology of this ephemeral teleportation and voice-to-skull tech, I can see both my surroundings and a veil of the person stalking/attacking me and mostly see their bodies but rarely the environment they are in or how many thugs are sitting in the rows of chairs partaking but not directly.

-----------------

He began an assault on me and warned me not to write any longer. this morning as I turned on the news on my laptop connection, which is blocked/hacked without end so I can't even get news shows except for excerpts and small items that are carefully censored in parts. But, laughing to myself, he teleported me and once more made a rape gesture at me. This Senator has made speeches galore about how immigrants are being raped at the border, and yelling about it. He is referring to Latinos. I am not of his tribe and thusly, his tenuous interjection of restraint upon the last Europigape rapist violent abuser (Baryishnikov) was very easily rent as he threatened to rape me if I made any comments today.


I made a few anyway, but as usual so muted due to the hacking/brain altering interference in my thinking capabilities and typing is nearly impossible--the posts were like a curve ball attempt to aim at the center but only in such a small, nearly cryptic fashion that I could only copy and paste some video fragments from I Claudius and make references to the 1st Roman fascist Reich and the obstreperous 4th Reich attempt of a fascist faction of MAGA insurrectionist politicians and that ilk of 4th Reich openness, unlike all the concealed and disguised fake compassion politicians of the Left and those in the "Right" who remain silent but privately are as fascist and nasty almost as the outright fascists who attack me. 


But, I decided that once more, their attempt to steal and rob me of every single thing, including the Bill of Rights, I will continue to fight and in my little teeny little way I posted resistance and my endless struggle to not be silenced. Dirty and nasty Baryishnikov was threatening and beating and raping me endlessly for every post I wrote, along with the skank spawn of Depp the actor, his filthy nasty daughter who has obtained an entire career for the span of nearly a decade for this participation in endless rape and poisoning and mutilation and slow murder of me, as politicians keep piling up to obtain their promotions out of the media push for every fascist open or not (most disguised by "liberal" politics or rhetoric).

----------

I decided today that despite not being able to think or type, I would cryptically write or publish some clips that OTHER PEOPLE have made concerning politics.

I have been writing about this situation that has unfolded and developed around me. I have been writing for years that the Progressive members of Congress/the Senate have partaken of the publicity and the promotions in a most awful, and nasty way. AOC, Bernie Sanders, etc. The Republican I refer to above, the senator is of course Ted Cruz (I mean Raphael, his real name). 

---------

Hillary Clinton, of course, years ago partook of exploiting this contract out on me. Behind Hillary was William, or Billary as they have been referred to in the past. This coincides with the political analysis of David Feldman (below) in almost all he comments upon. The coherence of the Democrats and their united effort to vote only for Hakeem Jeffries, while the Progressives could also actually have splintered off and voted for a Progressive Speaker. The end-game, Feldman states, is that the Progressives are weak and almost ineffectual, and the Democrats as a whole are more akin to moderate Republicans. What I have written of is that people like AOC and Clinton and Sanders and Raskin and Pelosi are truly doing behind closed doors is absolute adherence to fascist MAGA politics. Their graft is unbelievable. The corruption is absolute. Their definition of "Democracy" is of their investment portfolios and the "freedom" to obtain riches from their coveted positions in politics.

-----------------

I will simply copy and paste the opinion piece/political analysis which understates the dire emergency of this problem. What I write is monitored, I am raped, beaten, poisoned and tortured for my every post that isn't like a cheerleading recording of what their other minions shout out. 

The interruption of my fantasy that Hakeem Jeffries would be anything but yet another corporate fascist albeit minority minion to the white supremacist power structure, with an ever-increasing number of black and brown-skinned minions fully loving and supporting this effort. It is a global enterprise and therefore the organization of white supremacy by necessity requires people of every race to become their public advocates--usually while espousing viewpoints contrary to the fascist organization to which they truly adhere to when it comes down to the nitty gritty, the voting and the actual back-door deals that result in how the country is actually run and how legislation and money dole-outs is won.

------------


Restricted endlessly, I just submit a few of the posts I put out on Meta today in my lackluster and incapable capacity to write with more elegance about such matters. I must repeat that I have attended graduate school with high grades (except for terrorist attacking professors and being drugged nearly to death because this organization is constantly either stealing ideas they torture out of me, silencing me, or disenfrahnchising me into a perpetual state of near homelessness and being flung into a sex trafficked endlessly raped, beaten and poisoned victim with no support and no government oversight of this travesty of justice that all these politicians fully endorse--privately of course. They all remain in power. I must submit that I have to recant my endorsement for Jeffries as I am endlessly in a blind delusional hope and desperate need to believe that any serious representation of "Democracy" or "Equal Rights" and politicians who can go outside of their cozy tribe identity and not laugh and participate in me being raped and tortured (including the "Jews" like Raskin, Stephen Spielberg, et al).


"The Mop Up For January 4, 2023". David Feldman. January 5, 2023.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...