Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Inflatable Children. I refer to fun, happy little bodies running in joy and laughing at the most silly things and jumping for joy. Where can I buy one of these to accompany me on my terrorist organized chaos shopping sprees?

 "Inflatable Children--T.I.C."  unARTigNYC. June 14, 2010.




While this performance may appear "angry" and not innocent jumping spiraling children in public spaces who are NOT attacking me (yes, unfortunately the lessor demonic tykes participate by spiraling into me and hitting my shopping cart and spinning in front of me and doing things to my clothing from their little low vantage points).

But....

yesterday during the endless and nearly countless numbers of terrorist "stalkers" walking straight into me, as I pushed my cart with all my heavy bags (carrying food and items that I can't afford to replace that I can't have the terrorist who always enter my home to wreak filth and damage to everything I have and own and spray filth and muck on everything, including into bags and etc etc)

but looking down at their mobile phones as some "normative" social behavior, (mentally masturbating because they were getting "high" on stalking/hate/"torture" hormones, so they were doing something akin to sexting) but walking straight into me--this happens every 3 minutes in public spaces. There were at least 50 people during my hours of shopping who walked straight at me, continuously. The rest would drift in front of me just as I was walking--always being instructed with eyeballs --people giving signals--or even perhaps from the voice-to-skull technology. Not all were looking down into their phones which also is a device for stalking and information on exactly when to walk in front of me as I am fighting to get around these people who spread out while I am behind them, blocking all access, etc.

-----------

But the children--the happy ones, not the miserable haters who may or may not have been emotionally poisoned by their violent terrorist parents who are part of this system, as so many are. They were on their vacation in Thailand--they were jumping for joy and laughing and dancing. The store I go to for my food has very expensive but very beautiful shops and even affordable (for targets of financial terrorism that I am) places to buy most wonderful and beautiful things. The food is the best for all shopping places in Phuket and at the same prices as all the little tiny mom & pop stores--but quality is much higher. It's a huge shopping mall with walkways over huge multi-laned roads (we would call them freeways, almost). In the heart of Phuket Town. It is my favorite place in Phuket--and I am not a consumer junkie it's just that there is a standard of high quality that even the worst stalkers can't so easily step-out-of-bounds although they do their best. They are probably most clever in all that they do in finding ways to make ugliness and stink as a psychic commodity that they use as a promotional stepping stone, and their antics in public and private are loathsome and disgusting.

--------

But the children--laughing--wearing silly clothing of happy colors--with joy, utterly at all the beautiful and colorful items on display. The mall is celebrating the Chinese New Year and all the halls are decorated with very beautiful paper flowers and most wonderful items just as aesthetic fantasy-themed shopping wonderland. The children are just jumping for joy. I felt happy and light watching them. As soon as I began to laugh at a little girl (blonde, wearing a Barbie shirt and pants, very colorful very laughing dancing around in joy as so many of all the other children were--of all races, with their parents pushing huge carts of items they had bought to bring more joy to the children)--but immediately a huge, hormone-growth organized chaos terrorist began hacking-coughing to trigger negative emotions--my brain is continuously also under siege in these public places. I can't "remember" anything, I understand how to speak Thai numbers in shopping situations but my brain was a complete tabula rasa when it came to understanding what people were saying in how much something cost. 

------

The triggering noises, such as very ugly-sounding violent coughing and sneering coughing--there is a range of coughing noises the terrorists make in order to trigger anxiety--as always, whenever there is the vocal animal-gutteral coughing triggering "weaponized" physical noise aimed at me, there is a literal physical attack that coincides with the coughing; and thusly the coughing is a warning of a pre-emptive attack of some sort. I was later on bumped in a way by a huge bear-looking man who was in the middle of a huge group of both Thais (mostly Thais) surrounding him and me on all sides, blocking all paths in a huge open space--all spread out with at least three feet between each, but four of them in a row walking in wavering and more spread out formation as I approach. All looking into their phones or to one side and not "seeing" me as they walk directly into me. I was looking at something while trying to get the cart in the middle of this huge area as this bloated-looking monster style bear-looking "man" with arms stuck out at a 30-degree angle permanently from his body due to his huge physique from body-building (steroids? Hormones?). 

--------

But the happy children brought me back to real life and the real energy that was so happily bestowed upon human beings and is the essence of sanity and life on this planet. 

-------

While driving back, exhausted from endlessly being pushed into, walked into, attacked in lines, people instructing the Thais to ignore me while I stood in lines as they nearly bowed in worship to the blonde groups of Europ-a's who they helped like groveling slaves--while glaring at me in hate, ignoring me in line, etc etc. The people who do this are people I have never seen before. During the pandemic they were not in the shop and I was treated with great dignity and friendliness while the fascist terrorists were stuck in their rotten enclaves.

--------

My bank, I mean the bank in Phuket which will service me because I use a Debit card and I get cash advances due to the limit of my debit card, the high double price of using ATM's in foreign countries, and whenever I try to get a 24-hour temporary lift of the daily withdrawal limit from an ATM so I don't have to suffer through waiting for HOURS in this bank as I am surrounded and the creeps perform attacks and make me wait and etc--but even when I phone my bank, I am rerouted to terror agents, even working from within the bank, who promise me that the limit has been increased only for the next 24 hours, beginning immediately. But when I get to any ATM, I am denied anything but withdrawing something like $300 (lower than my daily limit).

There is nothing I can do. I am being discriminated against non-stop by every single financial and banking and public entity and business, almost. Some people have stopped attacking me as I have gone to them for years and finally they have lost the schadenfreude aspect, seeing that I am a decent person and that the people attacking me are somewhat skewed in their humanity.

------------------------


The adult members of this band above, Inflatable Children, which I just heard yesterday on an archived show out of NYC---with interviews and such---brought back this memory of the happy and joyous children imbued with the joy of living and of life--which the coughing triggering of the really kinda ugly frugly white male stumbling behind me in the terrorist endless surveillance (I am always being followed and attacked, no matter where, what time it is, or where on the planet)--but he dashed this high emotion. I think my brain is being monitored as well so when I feel happy they attack me, if I laugh at anything they trigger the "tearing" microchip implant in my brain/throat wherever this function is tweaked in my body. They must "stop" all joy immediately. They have stolen my most loving and beautiful cat and have killed all the birds behind my room on the trees--there are no birds any longer, no animals and I fed them and called to them and they literally landed on my patio--but all shot down and killed--birds are terrified to land here and this is one of the last few remaining spots in Phuket Town where birds have any sort of natural habitat. Killing life is what these miserable people of all ages truly love.

-------

The band Inflatable Children to me reflects a kind of childish outpouring of rage. But it's happy underlying the crashing and throbbing chaos--in my opinion, but also I agree with their philosophy so I believe what they are putting out is a catharsis so that the true "joy" in living is not endlessly tainted by all the organized chaos slingers who have vested so much control over far too much. The interview I heard of him yesterday while I was driving was very inspirational, and about having your own niche in order to find some eddy in the stream of the hate bs slingers and their nasty assistant children.


----------------



Punk was, as almost every other art movement and political force on the planet has been--co-opted, usurped, stolen by fascists and Nazis and Mafia using violence to enforce the monopoly on all information and art cranked out as a uniform hate motif, usually disguised as sugar-coating by plastic-surgery modified blank plastic fruit human beings--so called.

Punk Nazi bands took over what had been political commentary. The overtake of the punk movement by Neo-fascist Nazis to make music about killing minorities and etc is one of the most visible examples of how literally all media and information content and political power has been likewise usurped. The other forms are so nefarious and soothed down by elevator musick accompanying the sugar-coated hate programming. The thump-thump malady of modernity music is another version of the drum beat of war and hate--as I have discovered as so many electronic rapists and bigot terrorists are fully immersed in electronic output of marching order thump thump music. It may have at one time been "experimental" and that, too, was taken over by subliminal messages, messages about male white superiority doing whatever feels good at any time you wanna do it--etc etc. It's a much watered down version of hate card core Nazi punk with a more wealth-oriented soothing thumpy bass line. In visual arts the deception is so edited and the coaching of these celebrity personality constructs is so pervasive that you can scratch below the surface and get only deflated children of hate sagging downwards and bringing anyone down with them as that is the only way to lift them up, even though they smile a hell of a lot. The experimental art form of the early days of film and movies is utterly taken over by huge business corporate interests and global conglomerates---which do not exactly "share" the "American Dream" mentality but certainly so many of these actors endlessly portray the values that sell in that hole of conformity that is so wasted in meaning, like empty calories they feed out to the bloated and obesity consumer death squads who wanna feel good, want a catharsis too--as long as it's all sugar-coated and plastic fruit surgery modified.

------------

"Crazy but Not Insane". Warzone. September 15, 2016.





No comments:

Post a Comment