Friday, December 9, 2022

Please somebody or some-thing--make this terror group return my cat La Moux, who they stole years ago. If she is still alive, and I was teleported to her a few months ago (but she looks old and weary and sad)--I need her back. She is my daughter and family. This group has obtained ideas they tortured out of me to present as their own. No payment and only slow murder via poisoning and torture without end from them. My cat is waiting for me to return. Her photo, one of the few I have left (my photos are routinely deleted from all my storage, including from this Facebook page where I have tried to keep a permanent record--as terrorists have routinely gone into my room and stolen and broken CD discs, memory, laptops--I can't even record, write or store any information/photos, etc...). La Moux is the cat featured on my Facebook page--an American Shorthair breed. Her microchip information should be at the Chalong Animal Clinic, just next to the Chalong Tesco/Lotus minimall--not far from the Chalong Temple. Please force them to return her. I have committed no crime and they have been raping/beating/poisoning and abusing me to death while stealing ideas from me for years and then raping poison into my body as they lie and lie endlessly about how the problem is me--they never poisoned me or ordered their filthy nasty minions to insert it into my body and food and water and hair and into my ears and on my skin/furniture/clothing perpetually as I wrote daily about being paralyzed and too ill to move or think or get anything done while they laughed and made merry about how bad I look from their violence--State-sponsored torture and attempted murder. As politicians came and went laughing and participating fully in the hate--Please force them to return my Cat La Moux immediately to me--alive, healthy and unharmed and then force them to hand me money for this crime they have forced upon me so I can live in peace and security (all my life, a long and happy life).

 


No comments:

Post a Comment