Friday, December 23, 2022

Dear USA: How many sick and miserable people I must encounter whenever I have to be teleported or deal with society?

 The utter violence and hate and putridity I must endlessly encounter from sick and psychologically unbalanced people in society and in teleportation is astounding. They have this open portal opportunity to vent and dump and pour their misery and hate and feed off a helpless target who is sleeping, inert, unable to defend themselves. Endless torture, day-after-day is not enough for most of the parasites who teleport me, they go on indefinitely and require feeding off torturing and abusing and raping in order to feel satiated. The gerbil spinning wheel they rotate upon in their daily lives has left them internally inept, bruised as fragile broken shell minds--souls and spirits void and vacant lacking anything but vile determination to appear superficially like a "winner" in society. 


The amount of sickness and negativity I encounter with any contact with people from America is just unbelievable. The sickness of that society is now spilling over the edges of  the fake balance that had existed before Covid and all the unraveling of the pretense afterwards in the death grips of the next power struggle emergence. The power struggle emergence was of a smaller increase in upper level wealth accumulation and masses of people left destitute, homeless and without a pot. Not that the hate and stalking propensities have waned, but the hostility of murder as a burgeoning mentality on the streets and in the chat rooms is now not swept under the carpet and left for backroom rage caucuses against jews, blacks and whatever else---it's now in the open, many have joined in the ranks of minority Nazi in order to try to avert the outright deadly wave of domestic terrorism.


This is in regard to "gang stalking". 

I got onto a chat room for a service where you can see the person in a little room, but they can respond in various ways. You have to pay over $50 just to be able to type a response or write anything in the chat. These people are not worth paying that much for, but you can click on pre-written boxes in the chat--you get only three boxes per chat for "free". The service used to be completely free and you could type in questions and responses all you wanted. Formerly.

Instantly people in these video chat rooms began making the "trigger" gestures with obscenity and ugliness that was so rude and disgusting it was shocking. I have forgotten how violently disgusting Americans are when it comes to gang stalking. The people who teleport me are so violent, disgusting, sleazy, deadly putrid and foul and filthy it should keep me on edge for what trains and executes the trickle-down mentality in the first place--the mind control arm of  gang stalking appears in the hissing demonic face underneath the plastic-surgery Nazi image with it's smiles and posturing pleasantries for the public to see one image but really get mesmerized by the ugly, hate demon underneath.

----------

I think I can't stand returning to America or anywhere else in Europe. I don't see how any society can withstand these people with their death mentality and I don't see a bright future for humanity under these circumstances. 

=-----------

the disgusting expletives who are teleporting me are clasping, clutching and literally ripping my body and poisoning and destroying me to try to force me to RETURN to the cesspool of society that they ALL have helped to create which is so full of empty promises of NOTHING but someone trying to suck every single thing out of you and discard you when you are dying from their toxicity, poisoning and abuse and violence. they need to obtain the huge contract of forcing a baby out of me so after fighting for my life to GET OUT of the places of murder they have completely supported and still do, I am stuck with all government and people in power fully supporting me to forcibly be returned to a place which was poisoning me to death and leaving me with absolutely no way to heal or rid my body of the poison--and even still, when arriving here, they have continued the poisoning without end. I am so ill from it, it's literally a miracle I have survived.

-----------

My lesson from having gotten into this chat room and experiencing some of the people who just outright were hostile and disgusting immediately, upon some cue that was sent to them by their central administrative staff--and every single business reacts like this-the animosity and hate I get from employees everywhere is absolutely disgusting. People are so enthralled to just attack with absolute hate and behave like filthy and disgusting scum towards someone, if only to feel that hormonal high of having someone to abuse--for no other reason. 

I can't even imagine how miserable it would be for me to return to that awful country the United States at this point. I am reminded of this daily by the sick parasitic psychopath filth that teleports me every day and their rape and inserting foul disgusting things into my mouth, my vagina, my home here through their nasty dirty network of other nasty dirty filthy people performing their stink and filth and rape and mutilation and poisoning dictates immediately upon command.

----------

How can the planet continue to be consumed by the toxic waste they produce not only for the planet but also just for society--the deception that they are cool but underneath it all are empty, blank violently sadistic and can't wait to vent it out on anyone if possible. How can the planet continue to sustain this system and these noxious disgusting people and how can the planet survive with them in control any longer?

And this technological death trip system is just beginning--this teleportation. The creeps who have done this for a decade act like absolute subhuman filth and yet are promoted for this behavior.

I detest the idea of returning to America or any Western country at this point. I really don't want to return or be with any of these people. Thailand is a Buddhist country, and although it's also sick as hell, I can't understand what most of them are saying and it's not as neurotic as all the Western countries combined. However, Thailand has been trained, inducted and programmed and is being further drawn into the hate and hostility game, with nature being cemented over for more consumer paradise sprees for the Western destroyers to take over and destroy but calling it "paradise" as they are plundering and inculcating the more "land of smiles" people into the death squad system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Knives slashing (while in deep, comatose MK ULTRA microchipped states) into my cuticles which are severed off after 16 years of the same slashing into cuticles nightly, every night as often as possible while I spend hours per day in protecting my body while asleep wrapping layers, then having to put all the layers awaay so they can't be sprayed or ripped by the mechanical arms, requiring hours per day of fighting to not have stinking ripped protective gear I had to make myself which ultimately does not stop top expert technology using these mechanical arms, weapons-grade technologies)the damage is to the bone of my finger and cuticles and nails black, completely dead and they keep on slicing into the finger cuticle bone etc. //My social security SSI which they had cut off for having saved covid and student loans in my bank account, is still pending a decision. 17 months of waiting for this agency to reinstate my benefits while trump and newsom had that agency abuse and attack me illegally and otherwise---trying to get away from from trump's district in florida I moved to california where newsom began by now years of rape, torture which has propelled him into president jockeying position. Absolutely defending genocidal rape, racism and antisemitism with the blonde nazi "Jews" and the brainwashed nazi browner jews endlessly assaulting me for nazi approval as well.//If I can't have my money they will make me homeless. Either way, I am demanded to move ni a few weeks and without income I am stuck. If I have no way to protect myself they wll physically put my hips and spine out of alignment, and they are still spraying fungus into my hair with hair-falling-out chemicals from behnd me as I sit in a sick daze in front of this laptop rushing to the bathroom to eliminate the poisons this group of celebrity shit and scum had poured into my body to elicit ideas for their movie,s, then to destroy me to murder me slowly and then to try to force me into this slavery position and a "baby" out of me so this group of fucking shit scum crap can be promoted endlessly by that rancid government of sick fuck crap which is currently "in power' somehow they have wrested all of legitimate government away from what may have been ethical and constitutional politicians--how many decades ago I don't know but totally saturated with lying and criminal slime scum as far as I have ever seen of 17 years of this endless sick psychopath contract out on me to which everyone in "power" on all levels of this scum-riddled organization from top-to-bottom no deviation from the ugly sick mannerisms and behavior. They disenfranchise people so badly that the really low and ugly side of these dirty scum celebrities and politicians emerges as a truly murderous mexican cartel combined with communist overtake of the planet hate martial arts used against me by scumbag creeps out of china making movies about defending the weak and then going along with vicious wealth attainment by assulating me using the same, and etc.//still nothing but silence and the situation worsening. Watching the news today no mention that hegseth is ordering ice agents to "protect" the elections and that $20 million is being handed to the trump campaign for more tv ads from Homeland Security. Not a single mention of any of these facts mentioned by msnow, cnn or any of the outlets but reported in a few news agencies. Perhaps tomorrow they will mention these facts but for now it's just the normal gossip and what jack smith said and what rancid amy klobuchar said (one of the smirking laughing attackers lovingly smiling as the demo-rats all do to the nazi germanic nazi shit rapists of me brutal beating and shit like amy kiobuchar lovingly smiles into their faces for approval, as does rancid obama and his wife of course black people "rising" in status for delivering me to foreign nazis as a holocaust presesnt for them to rape and abuse (murder they don't care) as long as they continue to get book tours eclaiming how bold and strong they are in fighting "fascism" as they would not redefine it. When I wrote years ago that this is fascism and no one else was saying it openly, they all had to wait for public consensus after the facts of the trump regime instituting "jack-booted nazi thug gestapo" teams like ICE to openly make this claim. Obama rushed to abuse me as did all the demo-rats smiling lovingly like klobuchar had done--now reciting her stupid phrase for the jack smith situation---in front of congress--she is portrayed as some rescuing agent for correcting a slight slur in a sports team reference which somehow makes her exalted in some way, according to msnow but no mention of ice at polling places, in time for anybody to realy protest this they will wait until the decision is solidified before mentioning this so people don't have time to protest and perchance stop the display of deadly force which ICE absolutely has proven to exhibit, and for elections it will be only reported by these "demo-rat" agencies once the ink has fully dried and nothing more can be done to stop it. If that is possible now even.

  As I have been writing for years, they have rendered me helpless against fighting the economic blacklisting and blocks to all earnings. I ...