Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Addition to my last post. I was completely under the influence of brain-altering technology interface with non-stop drugging, torture, stress, violece from sick parasitic celebrities and politicians and "civilians" of the 4th Reich. I "forgot" to add the essential points to my ranting diatribe about Farrakhan the English scumbag whore and his skank dirty wife and their ilk, the sick sleazy Europigpape fascist nazis who you all adore.

 Because I called dirty nasty Oprah and Aunt Jemima about 5 years ago, as that rotten sleazy ugly dirty filthy thing asked me for ideas and then tortured me, asked me what I meant, demanded an apology. I had known about her involvement with this non-stop rape and torture and poisoning murder and assault upon me, she was involved, stole a concept I had written about A Wrinkle in Time, which she starred in but she's exactly the opposite to whatever role she played. Her assault upon me lead to the assault by countless blacks who then claimed that I was the most virulent racist. They teamed up with fascist white trash celebriteis who are famous for their charitable "woke" roles and causes celebrity---who are fascists, make the most deadly commentary about concentration camps. That's all fine and good for the black Nazis who love their benefactors and "friends" as they are all good "friends". No problem with this injustice towards me. Aunt Oprah then sicced a host of other blacks, and now Farrakhan has come to defend Germans abusing me, saying they are "superior". This group has blocked my every attempt at having a career my body my health a home and they have even stolen my cat and they refuse to return her.

My point is that Farrakhan asked me, in the middle of a few days of hours and hours of verbal interrogation with the english filth rapist behind him, trying to pin this label on me with the only attribute he has in the public realm, "exposing" racism. Thusly, he went on and on. 

finally he asked me about my perspective of the Israeli-Hamas conflict/war. I tried to be jovial, I tried to make jokes, I said I didn't want to talk, and every day with this sick technology I can't stop talking. There is a "truth serum" effect and I also can't turn away, they are facing me no matter which direction I turn. These are rapists who have talked about Nazi death camps and me being killed and have mutilated my body. These are pig apes who have stolen my ideas non-stop for over a decade, as they took over the contract from other pieces of Europigape shit men who were poisoning me to death adn raping the poison into my body and would not stop after years I finally called them pigs, they had me beaten, thrown in jail for a visa overstay, deported me back to America where I was assaulted by an ENTIRE HOTEL which was designated as a terrorist attack situation surrounding me constantly. I was so drugged there I could not get out of bed. It was abuse non-stop for half a year, they broke my cats ribs they then stole her completely when I wrote two sentences to Johnny Depp in 2013 on his Facebook page. That began years of his r ape and torture along with Amber Heard, which almost lead to my murder until Trump took the toys away from Elon Musk who, when he worked in tandem with Heard, the murder attempts really began with cars hitting me. Then trump had cars hit me and I almost was killed, and then they tried to knock my teeth out. Meanwhile they were still stealing ideas and stealing ideas. Now they are trying to get an oscar for the ideas they stole from me this year again, and then by torturing me and threatening to kill me, they intend that this will lynch their academy award or golden globe (the former more likely as it's a complete Nazi-controlled mafia operation).

-----------

So, Farrakhan asked me about the Israel role, as he was ready to pounce on me for anything that disagreed with his venomous hate for Jews and pro-Muslim everything.

I TOLD him and this group of stupid shit who have tortured me after stealing ideas, disfigured mutilated and were poisoning me to death in a horrid way that I am still stuck not able to move

and they listened for a few moments as I said that this was an operation that was done in conjunction with Hamas and Israel and also the 4th Reich Nazi shit that is controlling them--the white supremacists. I have only been writing about English Imperialism and English Israelism for the past decade but they never read it or listen. I said that the Jews and Hamas were just being used as pawns and it was about control for the land. All was a construction of media terror circus and in the end, the elite on all sides are going to divide the land between themselves. I said that Hamas was using it's soldiers and didn't care about them.

I was tortured by Farrakhan for this after I said it. As usual they began to abuse adn torture me. More things were sprayed with stinking filth. My clothing was stinking sprayed my home was sprayed with stinking brown substances and filth and fungus. My body was mutilated. This goes on EVERY SINGLE DAY. and after years of these sick stupid shit holes making MILLIONS of dollars from the ideas they stole from me and also from this contract, they are sucking as much out of me as possible. 

Once I saw the video where the Hamas soldiers said that they were tricked by their leadership and just used, which is what I had said the crew of dumb scum teleported me this morning and asked me how I knew. I realized that the pieces of shit were once more sucking information out of me. The English sick fucking whore pig just got my life force energy by rape, as I responded because I was drugged and I am always drugged. He sucked out my beauty and love and youth and returned it by slapping my face and sexual violence and abuse and then torture. This is the contract. The sick fucking whores of this group watch this go on and hug and embrace the sick fucking pigs who do this, the women giggle. They all play "feminist" roles, and mostly from ideas I wrote and have written of because they are such rape enabler skank absolute shit people. They steal the ideas, and they steal the ideas. They go through daily torture sessions to extract ideas from me. They have never paid me a single penny they use my ideas to promote themselves and claim it's their idea and concept. Once I get angry ahout this sick situation, they torture me with all their weapons and pig apes who operate as proxy rapists and terrorists, the "normal" "good" citizens of the planet (of all political affiliations, races and ages and socioeconomic levels, basically most of the world that has survived all the Nazi genocidal culling of decency turning everything into corruption and rot.

I tried to not answer, I told them they were pigs. I wished them death. i kept trying to not say anything. The "truth serum" effect and this forced response out of me with this drugging and technology--I can't stop talking. I detest them in a way that is nausiating to just see them or have anything to do with peole like this--I mean pig apes like this.

---------

Meanwhile, I am constantly surrounded by babies when I am out in public. The pieces of shit are trying to suck every single thing out of me. A baby now, the culmination of rape adn torture and hate which they feed off. They all go off in new love relatinships after this violence towards me. I remain stuck paralyzed needing health care needing to heal in peace as they are murdering me.

--------

What came out earlier in my last post was an enraged and drugged up hysterical rant. I had to eat today and my food which I can't carry around with me is drugged. I must lug water to this room and I can't constantly drag heavy bottles because I spend a few weeks in this room due to my spine and body being too injured to do anything. 

So they tried to obtain information. I ekpt screaming at them in rage and called them pigs and shut the fuck up and on and on. Farrakhan then demanded an "apology" for finally losing my tempre after months of this fucking Nazi assaulting me verbally in defense of pig shit most racist Europgiape white males. 

What a sick and fucking farce they all are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...