Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Terrorist mutilation report: I can't use my fingernails any longer. The terrorists have slashed into my fingernails below the cuticle and literally have sliced the nail and nerve endings at least half an inch below the cuticle. These are like laser slices into my fingernails and there is nothing on the edges of my nails. My left index finger was sliced 4 months ago and the nail is not growing back. They literally cut out whatever nerves or parts of the finger that grow nails out--the slices are extremely precise like a laser cutting tool. They have done this to my left index, my right ring finger, they have lifted up the nails of my thumbs every day for about a decade. They have dug into the cuticles every single day, literally, of both middle fingers so the nails are huge, there is no more growth of the cuticles and I can't use the nails. I can't even put on necklaces that have a little round pull-down lever clasp any longer I can't use most of my fingernails they are fractured, mostly cut to shreds not growing back from years of mutilation of the cuticles. They also inserted silicone into my left side at my rib cage, so this appears to be like a cyst. They did this also above my right knee cap on my thigh, it's extremely huge. They did this to me in Florida on my chest and they inserted so much silicone into it it looked like a small plum. There is now a scar I had to have surgery to have it removed; I was literally put under it was not a "procedure" but a surgery to get it removed. This is never ending. Why is my country never stopping this violence against me and allowing these sick disgusting creeps to go on and on like this? When people talk about Trump having created this anti-Democratic movement--those MSNBC anchors, many of whom have participated in attacking me, one has written a book about the Nazi movement during the 3rd Reich. Another one daily denounces the Trump situation but still, not a single one of them can do more than get promotions out of this contract. they are fully glad to have obtained promotions out of participating. The loss of Democracy means nothing if it happens to me, according to them. But it's not just the loss of Democracy, but torture and mutilation and rape that they are fully supporting as well. So, it is never stopped. The filthy creeps who are attacking me sic their minorities upon me, those who constantly claim they are victims. They become the most violent in teleportation towards me with physical violence. The white pig ape men from Europigapeland are violent rapists who are foul and dirty and disgusting. The blacks claim and behave like bowing servants loving their "superiors" as Farrakhan called them in contrast to me. He's now demanding an "apology" for me finally telling him to shut up and that he's a piece of shit. That piece of shit has joined into this hate contract for many months now, with all these other blacks who rush at me violently for fighting for human rights in the face of mutilation torture rape and the pigs steal ideas from me (Aprah did) and all the most famous blacks of America in the media have come to aboslutely threaten me with the white pig apes right behind them. //I have to deal with miniature versions of this in the shopping malls and the driving near-death situations that are constantly being forced upon me.. AT this point, I truly hope that climate change will just destroy them and their network, or war that pigs like them actually are responsible for having promoted and not me (it's sick and disgusting shit like Farrakhan who is promoting much war and hate in this world, not me). Behind that rotten piece of shit are the white pig ape pieces of shit who use minorities like him and they try to do this with me in order to create the illusion that it's these messed-up minority groups who are just innately dysfunctional, endlessly depressed and in despair about racism victimization and fighting against other groups. So I have to watch out for the minority minions but the white pig apes like this English putrid rapist shit whore and the German pig ape rapists who are so fully supported and protected in their sodomizing physical violence rape upon me as the blacks cheer it on and then, they have their own fascist Nazi but black minority minion networks of violence, fully funded also by the white Nazi/Mafia groups. How sad it all is. I just hope they all blow each other up or drown in all their pig consumer gluttony and hate instead of me having to be forced into some negative situation any longer. They are such crap. The longer I have to deal with them the less human they are they are just parasitic shit. It's unbelievable how sick and rotten they really are. I feel so old right now, they are sucking the rest of my life out. It never ends. Every day they are torturing me and if I pass out from poisoning which they never stop they then cut into my fingernails and toes and my skin and hair and then laugh about it and shout how much more 'beautiful" they are. When will this sick group of parasitic filth and whores be stopped by anything responsible out of the United States? Is there anything but sick and dysfunctional lying fucking creeps running America?

 My brain is obviously under very strong attack as I write this. The hacking was so severe that I would backspace at least 10 times in a row as they would block the function and insert the letter I just deleted--it's so bad, this hacking and my brain is rendered into a ranting hysteria. The violence is so never-ending but every day I wake up in a positive mood and these filthy fucking whores from Shitwood go on and with and I can't block them out. Can someone please kill them goddamn stop their filthy mouths stop this group of shit finally will someone ever stop this sickness endlessly forced upon me?

------

Correction: the terrorists have sliced the nails on both index fingers, both middle fingers, both thumbs, and I can only really use my ring and pinky fingernails for anything I need, like putting on a necklace that has a clasp which has a tiny little lever you must use a fingernail to open and slip the little metal ring into. These won't grow back, they have literally sliced the nerves the nail the base of the nail so my fingers are stuck with slices on the sides of the nails which are now brittle I can't use them at all. The nails will not grow back. The cut so deeply. Please kill them. PLease get this group of fucking shit off me. Pig pit and his group of 
Europigape shit as well as shitalina and the rest of that group of sick filth. 

-------

What the fuck that this can't ever be stopped and people think this is fun? I am attacked by Farrakhan who is threatening and abusing me for fighting to stop some white trash Europigape rapist actor--before rotten sinister Farrakhan it was his protege Ice Cube who punched me in the face for telling Christopher Waltz that I don't need his approval for my interpretation of Mozart, and dirty rotten Ice Cube jumped up and slugged me in the face (in teleportation) because white bigot "master" wanted his good slave to do the dirty work for him. 
This is the usual configuration. The Europigapes have a darth of black Americans fully welcomed into Europigapeland, only if they assist in antisemitism and that is now a public issue in America and it's coming to the fore. By the way, that black comedian who got chants of kill jews for his "comedy" act just last week--what's his name, I never liked his sleazy and nasty comedy his insults towards women and his racism--but he attacked me as well using the cyberstalking that many have used. 

----------

They are so sick and rotten, this group of Whorewood. Every single thing they crank out is 100% oppositional to what they really are, in terms of putting out movies that are "woke". The most extreme bigots, racists, rapists, whores, scumbags and apparently pretty stupid and under-educated as well. I have never heard a single intelligent thing from a single one of these rotten pigs, ever. Not in the past 10 years of this violence, not once. The politicians truly are not much better nor are the MSNBC anchors who come and have NOTHING to say. I have heard that they only lip what is on monitors and repeat scripts, just like these filthy stupid asinine actors and activists like Farrakhan who truly is an EVIL EVIL sick personality. The effect of racism has turned him into a lynch mob practitioner looking for the endless warmth of the white supremacist organization if he spews more genocidal hate at jews to bring blacks into the 4th Reich, and they are full participants in racism in Whorewood, in black areas at bus stops in public office--I have seen it and seen it so often it is on a level that is beyond despicable. 

---------------

But almost as bad as the Jews themselves when it comes to performing deadly actions of hate against me. The oppression of the oppressed is truly sickening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted for the 4th Time in one day physically or verbally it's a rotation of the expletives of whorewood. This time, on my facebook page, the black nazi working with tarantino to spread "black empowerment" through playing a psychopathic killer smug and sauntering bad guy yelling and shooting and etc---nothing "racist" there no "racist" portrayal whatsoever. No, he's just tough and "cool" because he makes snide comments and kills in the movies, always angry about racism. He hacked a post about having grown up in Jim Crow south. And it was being repeated now under the administration. I wrote in comment since this creep has fully engaged in this attack upon me but was not violently psycho towards me but now is. I wrote "If you continue to partner with the whorewood nazis you WILL bring jim crow to Los Angeles and it's already there". Defending the Plantation Big House he glared into my face in my room, teleporting me I tried to ignore him and he got ugly arnold to hit me viciously with death threats and sentences of how he would kill me as they do continuously. Always smashing my head against porcelain and drowning me in the toilet every time I am in the bathroom. This is what ugly tom hardy did while he had my cuticles literally severed off completely--the cuticles will not grow back they were sliced out of my fingers and also toes--at least 4 fingers and toes have cuticles completely cut off never growing back from ugly arnold and ugly tom farty hardy and shitalina always there smiling laughing and being handed every single thing for promoting rape racist rape instead of her dirty skank trashy a$$ being sexually molested for her promotion. The ugly skank prostituted shit dirty stupid ape whore shitalina who has stolen my ideas and gone to awards every time my ideas were stolen and has had me beaten and tortrured every day and mutilated without end. She was there glowing with horminal high as ugly arnold is perpetually destroying my body and inflicting damage to my health and body and yelling that I am ugly not to say I am beautiful and etc so I call him ugly arnold because I always thought he was grotesque and creepy and ugly the first time I saw that distorted sick creep he was an abomination I considered the glorification of his ugly disgusting huge body to be the nazi worship of stupid dumbed down america. //But I was assaulted by the black famous star "'angry" always about racism and killing people violently for making any statement about "black" people (as in, describe what wallis walrus looks like..."he's black..." and only saying "he's black" according to crap tarantino makes the black actor yell "go on" with rage as if saying someone is black is racist. Thus saying that as usual he is aiding in the rise of nazis and to continue to do so is and already has put Jim Crow back and it's very evident in Whorweood if you are with this group of utter sick stupid sleazy shit scum long enough. I mean the entire gamut of that filth operation not just the shit crap I have been teleported to. So only making the obvious poiint which they use VIOLENCE to suppress if possible--rebounding the accusation to say I am a bitch a racist etc and I am, according to oprah farrakhan al the blacks of whorewood nasty nazi shithole and the msnbc anchors and all the blacks in the media, almost all the blacks of podcast bullshit world who get major attention---for saying they are aiding in putting nazis into power and racism. Using aunt jemima to describe nasty filthy ignorant oprah who is great at blasting accusations of racism at whites but lovingly supporting them when they can transfer their claims of being the most victimized and fully taking over the role of most oppressed and racism is "theirs" they "own" it so I can't use any claims of racism against me, in particular against any of the famous "fighting racism" bigots. Using any pretext to hit me ugly shit arnold the filth with stank filth shitalina who is so stupid and blank and rotten it's an atrocity that this filth shit has been handed this tech to distribute nazi identity with the blacvks who clamour for media fame and attention. I fought physically to get tem off me and could not just 'ignore" them as they rushed at me violently until I began fighting endlessly and screaming. It went on for 2 or more hours, while I was in the shower. They go off laughing about it ajnd getting non-stop promotions and this sick psychopathic behavior is the standard by which trump was promoted back in 2016. Despite all their shit movies and interviews where they espouse their equanimity in concern about human dignity and equality and fairness, they are trump amplified at a much concentrated degree of racist psychopathy but as long as the nazi edict of killing jews--and the darkedr ones, who might resemble palestinians or some targeted for slaughter genocide "darker" appearance as I have dark hair and more 'olive" skin especially in sunshine places---and thus I am in the category of genocidal target but I have original ideas and this group has none zero and no ideas whatsoever that aren't programmed pre-programmed and hateful meaningless shit they really are. //so ugly arnold has to make sure I am deformed and he does this endlessly. They injected something horrific into my scalp while I was so ill from detox I could not wrap layers of protection around my head. While shitting this out they abused me almost into unconsciousness from the stress on my body---the abuse yelling while I was detoxing from 40-60 years of pent-up black poisons (maybe 30 years "only", at most") buried under layer upon layer of compressed, flattened into rock-hard shell-like solid "plug" wall structure which remains like elongated shelves running from the latched on literally adhered into my bones along vertebrae and into skull, down into my toes even everywhere into all intestines and my skull and every single place running a serpentine internal straight jacket structure glueing me into paralysis most of the time. Getting this out entails fighting to "crunch" out pieces which expand at least 10x the compressed size so I am always bloated with a huge bulge in my abdomen--then the poisons come out so toxic I can't move, think or do anything as they spray stinking filth so I am breathing it in perpetually can't move can't breaathe they abuse and abuse me non-stop hours and hours per day. Tears are always forced out of my eyes every single day to destroy my face in appearance to create extreme skin destruction eyesight destruction and they use abuse and tech to force lips and cheeks to be pulled downward along with tears then laugh and smile yelling about how 'fat" "ugly" and etc I "am" which they forced on me. Politicians rush to "defend" ugly stupid sick arnold because of his endless nazi holocaust gold pipeline out of switzerland and austria and wherever they have embezzeled and infested injected and invested and stolen robbed and austerity measures obtained through the legal apparatus of their banking system combined with their nazi parters the french with the IMF. And etc etc. It has been attacks all morning all afternoon and into the evening by a non-stop rotation of shit scum and fucking crap attacking me. I get on the internet to try to shut up their ugly rat voices screaming "loser bitch stupid bitch loser" continuously the ugly rat spawn of depp whose career is solely based on attacking me and nothing else and being the shit filth depp spewed out through a rotten nazi blonde french creepp who is an infestation waiting to happen once this gruop obtains thiis contract out of me--I can only make assupmptions but ugly shit arnold is so desperate because he is a nothing dirty hamburger dumb sick fuck with the kennedies guiding him through what to say and how to deal with politics. In other words, everything except for his body building regimen is all he can do has ever done and reciting a script and acting like a rapist thug in his shit movies (he's always attacking someone with psychopathic "charm" which the audiences love and it's a training program for nazism and minorities are all welcome to join as long as they are willing to kill jews becuase that is the script they must inculcate into america and voila! Racism is over, now blacks like this fuck actor can be racist as hell and still claim he's fighting jim crow and nazi trump--who he helpoed put in power just as deniro had done--

  So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip unde...