Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Terrorist mutilation report: I can't use my fingernails any longer. The terrorists have slashed into my fingernails below the cuticle and literally have sliced the nail and nerve endings at least half an inch below the cuticle. These are like laser slices into my fingernails and there is nothing on the edges of my nails. My left index finger was sliced 4 months ago and the nail is not growing back. They literally cut out whatever nerves or parts of the finger that grow nails out--the slices are extremely precise like a laser cutting tool. They have done this to my left index, my right ring finger, they have lifted up the nails of my thumbs every day for about a decade. They have dug into the cuticles every single day, literally, of both middle fingers so the nails are huge, there is no more growth of the cuticles and I can't use the nails. I can't even put on necklaces that have a little round pull-down lever clasp any longer I can't use most of my fingernails they are fractured, mostly cut to shreds not growing back from years of mutilation of the cuticles. They also inserted silicone into my left side at my rib cage, so this appears to be like a cyst. They did this also above my right knee cap on my thigh, it's extremely huge. They did this to me in Florida on my chest and they inserted so much silicone into it it looked like a small plum. There is now a scar I had to have surgery to have it removed; I was literally put under it was not a "procedure" but a surgery to get it removed. This is never ending. Why is my country never stopping this violence against me and allowing these sick disgusting creeps to go on and on like this? When people talk about Trump having created this anti-Democratic movement--those MSNBC anchors, many of whom have participated in attacking me, one has written a book about the Nazi movement during the 3rd Reich. Another one daily denounces the Trump situation but still, not a single one of them can do more than get promotions out of this contract. they are fully glad to have obtained promotions out of participating. The loss of Democracy means nothing if it happens to me, according to them. But it's not just the loss of Democracy, but torture and mutilation and rape that they are fully supporting as well. So, it is never stopped. The filthy creeps who are attacking me sic their minorities upon me, those who constantly claim they are victims. They become the most violent in teleportation towards me with physical violence. The white pig ape men from Europigapeland are violent rapists who are foul and dirty and disgusting. The blacks claim and behave like bowing servants loving their "superiors" as Farrakhan called them in contrast to me. He's now demanding an "apology" for me finally telling him to shut up and that he's a piece of shit. That piece of shit has joined into this hate contract for many months now, with all these other blacks who rush at me violently for fighting for human rights in the face of mutilation torture rape and the pigs steal ideas from me (Aprah did) and all the most famous blacks of America in the media have come to aboslutely threaten me with the white pig apes right behind them. //I have to deal with miniature versions of this in the shopping malls and the driving near-death situations that are constantly being forced upon me.. AT this point, I truly hope that climate change will just destroy them and their network, or war that pigs like them actually are responsible for having promoted and not me (it's sick and disgusting shit like Farrakhan who is promoting much war and hate in this world, not me). Behind that rotten piece of shit are the white pig ape pieces of shit who use minorities like him and they try to do this with me in order to create the illusion that it's these messed-up minority groups who are just innately dysfunctional, endlessly depressed and in despair about racism victimization and fighting against other groups. So I have to watch out for the minority minions but the white pig apes like this English putrid rapist shit whore and the German pig ape rapists who are so fully supported and protected in their sodomizing physical violence rape upon me as the blacks cheer it on and then, they have their own fascist Nazi but black minority minion networks of violence, fully funded also by the white Nazi/Mafia groups. How sad it all is. I just hope they all blow each other up or drown in all their pig consumer gluttony and hate instead of me having to be forced into some negative situation any longer. They are such crap. The longer I have to deal with them the less human they are they are just parasitic shit. It's unbelievable how sick and rotten they really are. I feel so old right now, they are sucking the rest of my life out. It never ends. Every day they are torturing me and if I pass out from poisoning which they never stop they then cut into my fingernails and toes and my skin and hair and then laugh about it and shout how much more 'beautiful" they are. When will this sick group of parasitic filth and whores be stopped by anything responsible out of the United States? Is there anything but sick and dysfunctional lying fucking creeps running America?

 My brain is obviously under very strong attack as I write this. The hacking was so severe that I would backspace at least 10 times in a row as they would block the function and insert the letter I just deleted--it's so bad, this hacking and my brain is rendered into a ranting hysteria. The violence is so never-ending but every day I wake up in a positive mood and these filthy fucking whores from Shitwood go on and with and I can't block them out. Can someone please kill them goddamn stop their filthy mouths stop this group of shit finally will someone ever stop this sickness endlessly forced upon me?

------

Correction: the terrorists have sliced the nails on both index fingers, both middle fingers, both thumbs, and I can only really use my ring and pinky fingernails for anything I need, like putting on a necklace that has a clasp which has a tiny little lever you must use a fingernail to open and slip the little metal ring into. These won't grow back, they have literally sliced the nerves the nail the base of the nail so my fingers are stuck with slices on the sides of the nails which are now brittle I can't use them at all. The nails will not grow back. The cut so deeply. Please kill them. PLease get this group of fucking shit off me. Pig pit and his group of 
Europigape shit as well as shitalina and the rest of that group of sick filth. 

-------

What the fuck that this can't ever be stopped and people think this is fun? I am attacked by Farrakhan who is threatening and abusing me for fighting to stop some white trash Europigape rapist actor--before rotten sinister Farrakhan it was his protege Ice Cube who punched me in the face for telling Christopher Waltz that I don't need his approval for my interpretation of Mozart, and dirty rotten Ice Cube jumped up and slugged me in the face (in teleportation) because white bigot "master" wanted his good slave to do the dirty work for him. 
This is the usual configuration. The Europigapes have a darth of black Americans fully welcomed into Europigapeland, only if they assist in antisemitism and that is now a public issue in America and it's coming to the fore. By the way, that black comedian who got chants of kill jews for his "comedy" act just last week--what's his name, I never liked his sleazy and nasty comedy his insults towards women and his racism--but he attacked me as well using the cyberstalking that many have used. 

----------

They are so sick and rotten, this group of Whorewood. Every single thing they crank out is 100% oppositional to what they really are, in terms of putting out movies that are "woke". The most extreme bigots, racists, rapists, whores, scumbags and apparently pretty stupid and under-educated as well. I have never heard a single intelligent thing from a single one of these rotten pigs, ever. Not in the past 10 years of this violence, not once. The politicians truly are not much better nor are the MSNBC anchors who come and have NOTHING to say. I have heard that they only lip what is on monitors and repeat scripts, just like these filthy stupid asinine actors and activists like Farrakhan who truly is an EVIL EVIL sick personality. The effect of racism has turned him into a lynch mob practitioner looking for the endless warmth of the white supremacist organization if he spews more genocidal hate at jews to bring blacks into the 4th Reich, and they are full participants in racism in Whorewood, in black areas at bus stops in public office--I have seen it and seen it so often it is on a level that is beyond despicable. 

---------------

But almost as bad as the Jews themselves when it comes to performing deadly actions of hate against me. The oppression of the oppressed is truly sickening.

No comments:

Post a Comment