Monday, October 9, 2023

Teleportation terrorist Report: The poor black victim of racism yelling into his mic and angrily yelling about injustice has been assaulting me with outright racism for over 5 years and is going on every day now. The rest of the white supremacist Nazis of Whorewood are, as usual, sitting on their curds and whey watching and seeing if I will "accept" one of the terrorist abusers if they just abuse me enough I might "love" them or "accept" them. I keep trying to not speak to them in teleportation but it's like any thought I have they begin to comment on, so while I am putting things away my mind, like every other human being almost on the planet, "thinks" to itself you think to yourself all the time. You are thinking the words I am writing right now. Imagine some piece of sick and stupid ignorant ugly sleazy dirty shit being handed tech to comment on your thoughts so they can insult and yell and abuse for hours every day, day after day, month after month, year after year--imagine. Of course, you reading this are Nazis and fascist Mafia and you think it's fun and great. I don't comply with your Nazi and racist demands of me denigrating myself or accepting abuse or insults and "loving" the piece of shit doing this. So they are inserting every kind of racist meme on me, poisoning me so I look dishevelled and obese from poisons they keep putting in my body. But Ice Cube, this "victim" this poor black victim, along with openly antisemitic Farrakhan, are just verbally and physically violent. The black Nazis are now violently assaulting me every day--threats, abuse, racist slurs coming from the fat big black hole in the head of that rotten black poor poor poor poor victim of racism Ice Cube--whatever his real name is, don't give a damn. Marjorie Taylor Green and the creep who played a Nazi in Tarantino's film about Nazis, from Vienna, along with Ice Cube and the full approval of antisemite Farrakhan who has just threatened and insulted and used any single word I use that is against his morally and politically correct fatwah means almost death for me to play a recording of someone reading a written depiction of Buddy Holly's performance back in the 50's where the word "colored" was applied and then a few sentences later "black" and therefore, I am "racist" in addition to the endless slew of blacks coming to assault and threaten to kill me for calling rotten and filthy Oprah an aunt Jemima for her YEARS of participating and stealing my ideas for her own profit as she hugged the white pig ape pieces of shit, her counterparts who are openly genocidal Nazi. Finally in rage, after years of her participating where I never clicked on her filthy ugly face which was plastered on my YouTube front page every day for years as I saw her participating in this crime against me in various ways--they use triggers and photos of them with the people who have attacked me sybmolizing their full approval. Years of me explaining that participating in a complete Nazi racist campaign of mind control; and torture makes you an accomplice and it's the same pattern as the privileged slaves on the plantations who helped the white masters oppress and even kill the field slaves, as Malcolm X stated in his famous speech. //But I am "racist" for calling her that. I spent a few YEARS explaining how much she was assisting in white supremacy. Now filthy dirty and really stupid Ice Cube that filthy ugly rotten creep is constantly in front of me with very racist hateful insults. Every day for hours he's going on. Somehow something pried filthy Marjorie Taylor Green off me but this same force, or for whatever reason she is gone (but never gone, none of them ever leave or stop) but this filthy dirty ugly sick thing is there, substituting years of the others who are sitting there watching on. I am fighting and fighting them every day. They don't stop until I begin to try to kill them after HOURS AND HORUS AND HOURS every day of insults abuse hate while I am cleaning up the stinking filth they order to be perpetually sprayed on all my property, constantly I must clean and that is all I do. I spend literally FOUR HOURS every day putting things away I sleep in and then putting them back on and cleaning and very carefully stowing them away so they can't be sprayed with rotting meat liquids, which they do to my aprons and my clothing stinks on the racks no matter whether I wear the clothing or not.

 I watch this violence going on against Israel and the cheering and applause of the American Nazi groups which have names similar to the German Workers Party --(Nazis) as they are marching in the streets now celebrating the murder of Israelis. I see the U.S. politicians who have joined into this torture of me, how many times I must list their names as they only get promoted for it--?

Jews in Congress, Blacks in Congress, "feminists" in Congress, MAGA in Congress, a President, a Vice President, two Speakers of the House, Many Senators


all part of the assault on Israel right now. They put Netanyahu in power, basically as an adjunct of American power in that region. The bigots in Congress have absolutely no concern for Jews whatsoever, they want to establish a Nazi "Jerusalem" religious center and claim it as their own, as their rightful homeland, along with the English and British Israelist fascist Nazis of the 4th Reich. In America this is termed "Christian Identity" and the Oklahoma City Bomber was one of this group and belonged to that religious organization, or at least coordinated with people of that organization within a few months of that very racist-based bombing of the Federal Building for political reasons but the organization believe that they are really the "Lost Tribe" of Israel and that Jerusalem is really theirs.

The bigots of Congress, who are not only participating in absolute racism aimed at me, but helping to promote any and all who join on in, are letting this group go on forever assaulting me. 

I am not able to "meditate" at this time and "block out" the sick sinister violent creep who is all kinds of parasitic and violent and vile towards me, constantly, using racist slurs, violence, sexual assault and now that I have written this for the nth time, as they keep putting one rotten piece of disgusting shit to attack me after the next--your smiling celebrities who are foul and disgusting, whom you all love as i remain fighting writing and they only get more and more and more and more promotions so they are so incentivized to assault me that they can't even stop, it's a never-ending assault upon me.

Sadly the AIPAC is so fully immersed in being Republican because they believe that the Repugs are fully supportive of Israel, and although so many Jews are so astute at research and being lawyers and intellectuals, they can't fucking associate ultra fascist Right Wing religious psychopath organizations with Nazis and understand this issue although it should not be any surprise.

--------

so the Americans, I believe, essentially put Netanyahu in power. Because that is a Jewish Nazi who has tried to install an extremely authoritarian State in Israel (note many huge protests when Netanyahu's government tried to cut it's Supreme Court and basically make Netanyahu more powerful than any supreme court in all jurisprudence, thus severing branches of government into one single authority. Likewise, provoking the Palestinians with illegal settlements against international law and in the killings of children and protestors has reached critical mass in reaction.

however, this is the type of fascist underling Jewish Mafia Nazi type that American fascist Nazi dictators in the US government have installed as their regime puppet in Israel. 

No surprise, then, that the Israelis were absolutely unprepared for the assault which was an intentional blindness to critical Intelligence reports. 

I suggest that in the future, information will be presented where some discredited Intelligence Agent of the Mossad tried to warn the Netanyahu government of an attack upon Israel which was ignored. That is what happened 50 years ago during the Yom Kippur War.

-------------

This is how dangerous it is to install minority minion puppets into positions of power.

Another domino effect could be that if the Palestinians are so well-armed with nuclear weapons or other agents in that region, this could escalate into U.S. involvement and even U.S. troops being deployed, which means U.S. war in Israel, which could truly become a wild fire of warfare unless this is contained. It should not have happened if an actual independent leader had been put in power who isn't emulating fascist Nazism, as people like Ice Cube and so many of the bigots who are blacks, Jews, Latinos are doing. This is how fascism has sprung up in America but "no one" can really "understand" how it happened while it's been part of the tapestry of the country very clearly sown into the fabric for as long as I have been alive.

-------------

So this creep Ice Cube is despicable, as the celebrities and politicians all are. Why this is never stopped, well, I feel that the situation in Israel is a good demonstration of how puppets and brainwashed wanna be fascist Nazi minority minions are put into power.

Farrakhan meanwhile has been leading antisemitism as an antidote to racism against blacks, shifting the onus from blacks to Jews as a relief valve for racist oppression for all the decades I have been alive. I had to deal with extremely violent racist blacks in my grade school, which was integrated as an "experiment" and all I saw was blacks "fighting" against racism by attacking me, just as I see now with these creeple I consider immature and unevolved but capable of spewing out basic rhymes to a bass line or edited with plastic surgery and scripted lines endlessly handed to them as people want to buy into a fantasy but really want and yearn for basic hate and death and death squads and facsist Nazi leadership, and particularly to kill off any dissentors or "brainwash" them using mind control drugs and torture, death squads and now teleportation while someone is drugged up, which they force upon me while I am sleeping still as they continue to mutilate my body while I'm unconscious adn being abused, raped and sexually assaulted constantly night after night.

When will this foul group of sick shit ever be stopped? Oh, the Congress is more sick shit so it's not happening in the forseeable future. Meanwhile, they are rubbing their greasy hands together preparing for the next war in the Middle East so the funds can continue to flow into their greasy genital pockets as they rape, steal, rob, lie lie lie lie lie and are basic scumbag racist bigots wearing thousand dollar suits with elaborate lecture skills and pushing paper while I sit here writing about basic torture, unjustified, the racism is off the charts and it's ubiquitous.

The absolute lack on all sides to adhere to the U .S. Constitution is disgusting. The J-6 members who have joined in are still blathering about saving "Democracy" how disgusting they all are. Thusly, no one will get them off me because this is the single unit representing all facets of life. Everyone thinks this is great. 

They want to take over Israel and basically kill Jews and take over the country. Perhaps a few "good" Jews will be able to live there if they continue to fight for white supremacy. I can't enumerate how many Jewish Nazis from Israel I have met, in Florida it's unbelievable. So, like Thailand, they will have their plantations, their Uncle Tom's and Aunt Jemimas servicing the white supremacist Nazis who will take up Israel and will call it their beloved country with Jews worshipping them as their heroes who have saved them.

They will continue essentially to kill people like me under the slightest of command. My family being just one example of this. 

----------

They keep trying to use every kind of terror to superimpose their racist cliches and stereotypes on me. They poison my body, it's been ongoing since I was at least 2 years old so this group of sick crap are just "following" orders by keeping the poisoning going indefinitely with intention of paralyzing and killing me. They see me fighting to protect my food but they have found ways to insert the poison into my vagina along with stinking substances so I am poisoned in my blood stream via my bladder (you can take psychedelics also using this method as poison or drugs go almost directly into the bloodstream--this is something like the cliche of witches riding broomsticks, which was based, I have heard, on women getting high by putting drugs on their broomsticks and inserting them into their vaginas--seriously I think either this was a tale or it's true??)

but anyway, they are constantly using every kind of soul-crushing dehumanizing cliche on me with every kind of violence and poisning to make my body completely mutilated and deformed to making my hair permanently fall out with chemical poisoning to non-stop daily hours and hours and years and years and years and years of daily torture and abuse so I can't be "beautiful" as they yell in hate that they are so much more beautiful> Stealing my ideas and calling me stupid. Calling me bitch and loser continuously. But now Ice Cube is using the most disgusting racist epithets because he's so obsessed with racism and is trying to hard to dump his misery out on me, as these pig ape scumbags all are. The leaders join in laughing, smiling an allowing them to go on and on and on and on and on and on for all these years without a single day of it stopping, ever.

so when I see the shit of these filthy lying crap politicians claiming that they are fighting "for Israel" I know for sure they are working with the Nazi empire to overtake the Holy Land as the 4th Reich as the 4th Crusade an take over this land as their own political-religious center, as they claim Judaism is really theirs that they are God's Chosen ("Chrstian Identity") and they fully advocate in more holocausts and genocides).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...